Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloods [OPEN TO ALL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ianic collapsed on the bed. Interracial meetings weren't his thing, especially dragonborns. But he as he replayed it over again in his mind, he kept wondering about the stories he had heard. His friends wouldn't lie to him, right? He sighed and rolled over. He needed some new friends. Maybe a change in the way he lived. He had promised himself not to steal, but it had happened anyway. He sat up. "Alright. Tomorrow is a new day. A new life." He glanced at his hands. They were long and scarred. He took out his knife and slowly cut off a burned sign from his hand. He was no longer a thief and a dragonborn hater. He bound his hand before falling asleep.

<Alright. Amozabel and De'Mona can stay at nighttime, but Noah on the other hand...>
Noah was up bright and early. He was the only one eating downstairs in the tavern at the moment.

When Ianic woke, his hand was bleeding again. Throughout the night he had changed bandages and for some reason the blood wouldn't stop. He got up gingerly and called some water to relieve his hand from the burning. He walked around the room, listening for signs if the dragonborn was still at the tavern then went downstairs.

Ianic nodded to him. "Good day." He looked around for the bartender, and not spotting him sat down randomly.

The bartender was still asleep. Noah turned in his seat, in a rather cheery mood now that he had his assasinstions done for the time being.
"Sleep okay?" he asked.

Ianic shrugged. I would have if my hand hadn't been bleeding all night. He smiled. "As well I probably could in this town." Not.

Noah chuckled, turning back to his food to take a bite.
"Which isn't very well."
He turned back to Ianic again.
"Tell me, what is an elf doing in a city like this?"

Ianic looked over Noah. "Just passing through." He replied. His voice gave no hint of his true reason.

De'Mona woke the next morning, and while her host was still sleeping she decided to cook him breakfast as a thank you.. soon the tiny hut was filled with the fresh aroma of coffee and bacon and eggs.

Amozabel slowly awoke, smiling softly to the gentle smell of a well made breakfast. He shifted his way out of bed and walked into the main living area.
"That smells wonderful," Amozabel said, smiling as he approached her.

"Good morning," she said, " I'm glad to see you finally woke up, i was beginning to think i would have to leave with out giving you a proper thank you," she said smiling at him as she set a plate down for him at the table.

Amozabel smiled and walked right up to her, putting a finger under her chin and dragging it slowly and sensually under her chin.
"Now where would my manners be if I did that, hmm?"

Her red eyes glistened as she smiled at him as he tilted her head up. Then her gaze broke away from him turning her attention on the coffee pot, she wasn't use to people being nice to her, pouring herself a cup of coffee she pulled up and chair and joined him at the table.

"I should probably get heading back to town soon and check on my horse, I hope that blacksmith has him ready I don't like having to hang around that town any longer then i have to" she told him.

Amozabel nodded.
"I understand. Do feel free to come back here as long as you need if your horse is not fully readied," he said, starting to eat his breakfast.

Ianic sat for a few more seconds before getting up again. He was restless and his hand was beggining to itch.

Noah smirked.
"Thief, Eh? I see the look in your eyes. Twitching."
He chuckled softly, and looked around.
"Dont worry, I'm no better. I work as an Assasin for a living."

Ianic smiled sheepishly. "I'm a bard. I don't thieve anymore, since recently." He looked over Noah. "I'm Ianic by the way."

"Noah," Noah said, walking over and giving Ianic a hand to shake.
"Good to meet you, Ianic. Haven't seen any elves 'round here lately. Of course, I haven't been in this city long... gah, I have to start my travels again today for my next target..."

"Oh? Where are you heading?" Ianic thought over the past few places he had been, almost all were around here.

"Some human settlement not far from here. Illios. Then I'll be meeting up with an old friend near there," Noah said.

"Do you have to go through the Thicklands?" The Thicklands was once a forest, but now it was running over with rogues. Going through it without being one was suicide. Unless, of course, you were friends with some.

Noah shrugged.
"Meh. It's a shortcut, I could if I wanted to, but I don't think Selphe would appreciate it if I showed up at her doorstep covered in wounds."

"You should take it anyway." Ianic commented. He guessed that Selphe was probably Noah's old friend. "I know some people there, and it won't be any trouble for them to take you." He grinned. "So no wounds."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom