Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloods [OPEN TO ALL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ianic groaned as waves of pain crashed down. Damn dragonborn was strong. "So you're doing this because?" It hurt just to breath. Finally he felt the leather give. He rolled the water into a ball and sent it through the bed near the floor. It would hover there Ianic decided to summon it.

Amozabel crossed his arms over his chest.
"Go down there. Return every last piece of money you stole. Now."

"You're kidding, right?" Ianic looked at him in disbelief. If all those stories his tiefling friends told were true, the dragonborn would want blood. Or at least something as bad. He squinted at the dragonborn. "What do you really want? My head? You can take anything. But I keep my money."

De'Mona stood in the doorway clutching her sword on one hand as she watched the two scuffling, a smile smile came to her face when she heard the firmilure sound of ribs cracking.
" If you two are quite done there are some of us trying to sleep in this god forsaken town " she said still standing in the doorway glaring at the two.

Ianic blinked. Was that a drow? Maybe it was the pain causing her hair to be an unnatural red. He brain rattled as formulas and equations sorted themselves out. The water underneath the bed shot out and grabbed the dragonborn and froze solidly.

De'Mona smirked at the two and walked into the room and over to the small dresser where a few leather pouches sat.. her fingers rubbed the leather. " Is this what you two have disturbed my sleep over " she picked up one of the bags and tossed it lightly in her hand. Then she throw it at Ianic, if he was smart he would grab the bag before it's contents spilled out on the floor, " I think you better do as the Dragonborn say and return this to the rightful owners, we dont want anymore people coming up here disturbing our sleep now do we boys" she glared at the two of them as if scolding two children

Amozabel once again used his raw power to break the ice with ease, tossing Ianic to the ground like a rag doll.
"Do as she says and return the money before I put you in so much damned pain that you will beg to die."
He picked the elf to his feet.

Another burst of water made a sticky shield. Catching anything without Ianic having to make another painful move. Ianics bones slowly realigned itself to set. He jaw tightened with the pain. He grunted through his teeth. "It's mine. They were just going to blow it all on whores and ale anyway."

"Some people have a little more self respect. You should get some, too."
He sliced through the rather sticky shield with his sword and then sheathed it. He took the money (yes, every last piece) and growled at Ianic before leaving the room.
-
Once downstairs, after redistributing all the money, pretty
much everyone left him alone, although he came back upstairs to find the Drow. It was pretty easy to catch her scent and track her room.
He knocked softly on the door.

De'Mona had heard the dragonborn return up the stairs so it wasn't much of a surprise when she heard the soft knock.

Opening the door she looked at the Dragonborn her red eyes shined it the dim light of the hallway

De'Mona nodded and stepped aside letting Amoz enter, closing and locking the door behind him. She didn't want any uninvited guests coming in.

"Sit down, I'd offer you a drink but all i have is water i got from the bar before i came up," she said

Amozabel sat in a chair within the room.
"It's fine. I don't drink alcohol very often. Screws with my mind."
He chuckled.
"Some people just don't get it," he said, obviously talking about Ianic.

"Ah. Well, I was wondering as to why I have the pleasure of seeing a being of your kind within a human city. It is a rare merriment."
He took the water and sipped at it a little.

She smiled, and when she did her eyes seemed to light up, laughing softly, " well now one could ask the same of a dragonborn, I haven't seen one of your kind since..." her voice broke up and her smile left her face for a moment then shaking her head as if shaking off an old memorie, " ah well its just been a long time."

"But to answer your question. Seems my horse threw a shoe and i had to bring him into the blacksmith here in town, and now it seems i'm stuck here for the night till i can fetch my horse in the morning." she told him

He nodded.
"Mm. I choose to stick around here. It's usually quiet enough."
"I'm Amozabel, by the way. You are...?"

"Strange, a dragonborn choosing to stay around a human town. You must like people giving you a hard time, I wouldn't think those humans would be very kind to you." she said. " by the way my name is De'Mona, nice to meet you"

Amozabel chuckled. It was a warm, rumbling sound in his chest.
"No, they usually leave me alone. It's nice actually, but it gets really lonely often."
He smiled a little.
"It's nice to meet you too, De'Mona."

"so where do you stay when your in town?" De'Mona asked, " You must see a lot of people coming and going, have you seen many new people in town lately?" she made the question seem casual but De'Mona had another reason for asking. She had wanted to see of any bounty hunters have been arriving in town as of lately.

Amozabel gestured out the window.
"Not far from here. It's a nice little warm place."
"And no. Not many new people recently. Maybe a peddler or two."
It seemed she was safe for the time being.
"Do you want to continue this discussion in my
home? I think you would find it more appealing than this room."

De'Mona looked around at the four walls and chuckled, it didn't look like she was going to get much sleep here anyways. Picking up her cape and pulling her hood up over her long wild hair and grabbing her bag," sure why not, you lead the way" she said fallowing Amoz from the tavern.

He nodded, walking out, holding the door open for her.
--
After about five minutes of walking, Amozabel stopped in front of a rather nice looking abode. He let De'Mona in first, lighting a lamp behind her with a puff of his breath. He hung it on a hook and illuminated the whole main room.
It had a few furnishings, nothing special. He showed her
to the bedrooms. There were two.
"You may stay in here for the night," he said,
gesturing to one of the bedrooms.
"So," he started again after she was all settled down.
"You like my home better than the tavern?"

As they walked De'Mona kept looking around making sure they weren't being fallowed from the tavern.
Once inside she went over to the windows and pulled the curtains shut then turned and smiled at Amoz.
"Yes it's very comfortable, this bed is splendid much better then back at the tavern, thank you so much for inviting me. Do you have any family in the area?" De'Mona asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom