Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloods [OPEN TO ALL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alastor payed the barman for his drink and also a room to stay in, and while the barman was distracted, ellen moved over and grabbed a key for a room and silently went upstairs and made herself at home.

Noah slipped into the tavern again, conceiving himself into a corner to catch his breath silently. His hair was a bit damp, and the dagger at his hand was bloodied. He sheathed it and sighed, grabbing the rest of his now dead drink and bringing it with him to his room.
Noah came down again not too long after to grab another drink. To him, it was just a good tasting ale. Staying sober was one of his specialties.

The walls in the little tavern where thin. De'Mona could hear people walking up and down the stairs, doors opening and closing, people laughing and talking, and over head she could even hear the sound of the springs on an old bed squeaking accompanied by soft moans. but so far she heard nothing out of place. Perhaps she was going to get some sleep after all.

Shadow appears as Yami Steps out of the Shadows, as the Cold air touch her Skin as she pulls on her Trench Coat and Pulls her Hood Down to hide her eyes as she looked over the human town. Yami hastily walked over the traven where all the humans Resigns at. She Peeks her head inside and Noticed they were a lot of humans in this place as she Pulls her hood down and her Face Mask up as she walks inside to the bar and Looks at the bartender. “I am in need of a Room” Yami whispers but still in a Cold tone.

The bartender looked up from a mug he was cleaning to Shadow.
"Pay up and I'll give you a key. If you don't have money, get out."

Ianic was traveling again. After being run out of towns for theiving from the richest man in town, meybe it was better to lie low for awhile. Maybe a glass of water for a few tricks and then some music. He thought as he entered the taven. He was good at those. And maybe this time he wouldn't end up walking out with somebody's purse.
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&pid=637725#pid637725

OOC: My mistake, Sinfull. I told her she could in PM.
Sorry. I'll refrain from doing so in the future.

{OOC xD} Ianic headed towards the bartender. "Mind if I do a few tricks? Some entertainment might liven up the place."

The bartender looked up. He shrugged.
"Fine, if you'd like. I don't mind what you do in my tavern, s'long as you can pay for a room if your renting. Care for a drink?@

Ianic took the ale and settled down to a corner of a booth near some lively humans. "Hey, elf!" One of them cried. He was obviously the joker of the group. "Is that a flute you got? Play some forest music! Maybe some more animals will show up." Ianic grinned. Good, a stupid one. He sat at a spot they cleared for him. He reached for his wind reed flute and then began to play.

Well, that caught Noah's ear in a heartbeat. He arced an eyebrow and twisted in his seat. He chuckled and smirked.
Amozabel slipped into the tavern, keeping his body hidden by his cloak. No one would be at all comfortable around a Dragonborn.

The humans oddly stilled as Ianic walked around the table, lifting purses gently with a stroke of magic. He held them mesmerized, until he noticed a hooden figure slip inside. That was definately not an elf. He shook his head away and caught the attention back with the tune. His mug of ale rattled before the liquid rose and became a familar shape of an unusually beautiful tiefling. She danced around as the ale kept her suspended before she suddenly collapsed when stabbed by another watery figure, a dragonborn. "I'll tell you a tale of war and hate..." Ianic sang.

Amozabel gripped his fist tightly at first, but let it go. For that, he was tempted to go over and rip out the elf's throat. But he judged against it. Deciding it would be a fairly bad idea.
He got a mug of... something from the bartender, who just nodded at Amoz, as he preferred to be called. The bartender knew what he was, but the two went way back, so the bartender was always glad to see Amoz.

Ianic facinated the humans with a love story acted out with the ale figures. He carefully ended the ballad with the tieflings winning a battle against the dragonborn as the lovers died on the field. The human who called him over was crying. "If I ever see a dragonborn again, I'll rip his throat out. Poor Jewline." He looked whistfully at the still mug of ale, referring to the female lead who died. Ianic shook his head. "I don't think you should say that so loud." He looked back at the figure. "With one so close..." He danced behind the man as he stood up. Silly humans would offer themselves to a dragonborn. He swiped a few last purses before running off near the bartender and getting his key. As he ran to his room, he could hear the idots yelling at the dragonborn. Stupid humans, so easily munipulated. He shut the door and lay on the floor, listening to the human's rage at the dragonborn. He giggled. The joker was actually serious about Jewline.

Amozabel stood and left the tavern, slamming the door tight shut behind him.
--
Amozabel sat on the windowsill to Ianic's room.
He had made his way up and picked the lock on the window in silence.
"Thief," he muttered crossly. He dropped into the room, his dragon's
tail swinging behind him.
"You used me as a distraction to steal, didn't you?" he growled as now held Ianic at sword point.

Ianic slowly twisted out of reach. "Hey now, let's not get fiesty." He grinned. "But yes, though it is a shame they didn't kill you." His hand twitched and several push knives appeared.

Amozabel moved swiftly and gripped his throat, lifting him up and pinning him against the wall,
choking him. He held Ianic there.
"Your no fucking better than the trash that is found in this city's slums,
your rotten bastard."

Ianic felt his breath leave him. "Isn't that better than you?" His knives worked back into his tunic. A leather pouch of water was hidden there. "As I recall, your kind was kicked out of there too." He began scrapping the water pouch open.

Amozabel gave a good punch to Ianic's chest. To the dragonborn's satisfaction,
he heard at least one rib crack. He dropped the elf to the ground.
"We never were ran out. We never existed there. We have always kept to ourselves. There are only a few wanderers like me."
He picked Ianic up to his feet and shoved him down onto the bed, pinning him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom