Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout ({Sy x Jugger})

({Haven't played DLC for New Vegas yet. I haven't even played it at all for several months now lol but its a fun game. I'm a bitchin sniper})

Danza stood where she was as Nathan wrapped his arms around her body. She looked up at him when he spoke. "I work so I don't have to think about everything else. . ." She was meaning toward all the negative things in her life that depressed her; example him. When he spoke his last sentence she took a deep breath. She wasn't sure if she should trust him or not, not like she really had reason to. None-the-less, she raised her hand and trailed her fingertips along the side of his face. "Promise?"

(Who isn't lol. And...Dead Money was just...a waste of a DLC. Sure, it shed a WHOLE HELL of a lot of light on the BoS and Veronica's backstories and such, but overall, it wasn't worth it for the story mode. Its hard as hell, the weapons are primitive, and you don't get to keep the 3 companions you gain in the game, and...well, I won't spoil it for you about them. I'll just tell you that one of them is Christine, Veronica's lover.)

"I made a promise...an oath to you Danza...I said I would stick by you until we catch the asshole who did that to you and until then, I'm all yours my baby girl..." He slipped a hand into her pants to rub her bare ass as his lips gently brazed over her lips, not into a kiss, but moreover a teaser.

({Neat. I have the guy who's a sniper and the cyber dog Rex you get from King lol})

She curled her hips slightly as his hand slipped past the waistband of her shorts. When his lips touched her own, she knew he was trying to tease her. So in reply to it, she opened her lips and licked his own as they brushed against her.

(Boone makes the game too easy. Literally...I just use veronica and E-DE, with his upgraded armor. Rex has Violletta's brain, making him super fast.)

Nathan smiled at her, feeling her tongue against his lips. He pressed his own against hers in a passionate kiss similar to many he had given to her before...his hands beginning to undo her pants as he had leaned her slanted against the rock she was on.

({Well me being a sniper two, we're a pretty bitchin team lol. I only jus recently got Rex before I left my friend's house who has the game so Idk what its like playin with him yet.})

Danza softly smiled as well and when they dove into the passionat kiss, her spine tingled with recognition and her arms wrapped around his neck. She felt her back press against the rock behind her and she swayed her hips so he could more easily pull off her shorts.

(Playin with Rex is awesome only when you get him a new brain. You have three choices. Lupa's brain, a Legionaire dog, Violetta's brain, a Fiend's dog but it makes him super fast, or Rey's brain, which makes his attacks more fierce. Not sure what Lupa's brain does, I didn't get an explanation for it as I got the brain too late.)

Once her shorts were off, one hand began to rub along her crevice from outside her panties while his free hand began to undo his pants. "I've missed you so much...its been too long since our last encounter..." He said through a small intake of air before his tongue slipped past her lips to meet her own.

When his tongue touched the inside of her mouth again, she pushed down the words she was going to say in return to his statement. Instead she expressed what she felt by pulling her shirt off over her head. And then raising a thigh, she rubbed it on his hip and pushed his pants down with that very same thigh. Then she rubbed her leg up and down his own tauntingly.

Nathan smirked as he began to erect to her teasing. He had nothing under his pants so he was bare as his erection was out. "Oh god I want this so badly Danza..." He said before kissing her fiercely on the lips before he began to pull down her panties. Once they were down, his arm went down to hold her thigh up as he prodded her with his cock.

Danza smirked back at him after he declared his wish. She lowered her hip only to remove her panties from her body and then it was back around his waist, now being held by his hand. Her lips soon grew wet with her body's natural lubricant from his cock prodding at her opening. Kissing him back just as fiercely, she curled her waist forward so his head sank into her opening but only his head. She wanted to see what he'd do next after that.

As he felt his cock's head slip into her, he moaned a slight bit more into her lips as he began to grind her with his head, to tease her as it moved around like a spinning ball inside of her until he slowly pressed himself into her until he was all the way inside her. His cock throbbed from the long absence of pleasure as Nathan's tongue left her mouth to seek out her breast.

Danza bit her lower lip as the head of his cock teased her, causing her to get a little more wet. Then as he slipped fully inside of her, she breathed out her own moan. When halfway in she jerked back slightly in slight pain. It had been quite some time since anything has been inside of her, after all. But gently her insides opened up to his throbbing cock and she held his body to her more tightly. When his mouth found her breasts, she laid her head back against the rock.

Nathan continued to lick her breasts, mainly her nipple as he slowly began to thrust into her. He could feel her wet cave engulf his cock with each thrust, turning him more and more on as he continued. "Oh Danza...I want to be with you for the rest of my life...I love you..." By force of instinct, he said something he usually said whenever he would signal his con and leave when the time would come...but not this time. He would not leave.

Her nipples became erect as he played with them with his mouth. Each thrust he pushed inside of her being send chills all throughout her pelvis. She had never felt this much excitement, adrenaline, and pleasure from a man before. Except the first time her and Nathan joined in the past. Just as she thought that to herself, he spoke the words she remembered him saying the last time they joined. But she heard the sincerity in his voice and it sent a wave of tingles through her whole body. Wrapping her arms tighter around his neck, she breathed into his ear "I love you too." shortly followed by a moan

Upon hearing her whisper into his ear, he could feel that he would eventually cum soon. He pulled out and began to stroke his cock gently as he smiled to the beautiful girl next to him before he leaned in to whisper gently into her ear. "I'm going to cum...just tell me where you want it baby and I'll let you have it...then I'll get to work making you orgasm like you've never orgasmed before..."

Danza, who was already a little more then halfway to her own climax, softly smiled at Nathan with her eyes still closed. "Anywhere you want to Nathan." And jus for the fun of it, she lowered her hand and traced her fingers up the shaft of his cock to make sure he stayed close to his climax as he decided.

Nathan smiled as she began to stroke his cock. "All over you then...Stroke me while I do this..." He said as he began to finger her pussy with two fingers violently. "I love you Danza...I promise to make you a happy woman even when I am not there..." He said before pressing his lips firmly against hers before she could say anything.

She happily kissed him back as another throaty moan rose out of her throat from his penetrating fingers. As he said, she traced her fingers up and down his shaft. Occasionally gripping it and squeezing gently with a slight pull, and then back to stroking it. Her pelvis tingled and tightened as she grew closer and closer to her climax.

Nathan continued to kiss her, his tongue slipping past her lips to play with hers, his fingers still penetrating into her pussy whereas his other hand continued to play with her nipple by pulling on it repeatedly and letting go. It would not be long until he finally started to spew his seed out, covering her stomach and lower body area with his warm juices.

She jerked ever so subtly every time he pulled on her sensitive nipples. Shortly before he climaxed all over her exposed skin, her inner muscles tightened and she spewed out her own climax juices all over his fingers. Due to the orgasm that she hadn't had in many months, she ended up biting down slightly on his tongue that entered her mouth as she breathed out a long moan.

Nathan allowed her to bite into his tongue as his hand gently went behind her head to caress it before he slowly fell back with her, laying there with her as he slowly drifted off to sleep as he continued to kiss his lover's lips and play with his lover's nipples until fatigue finally struck him into a small nap.

She he lay next to her, she raised her hand and lightly traced the sticky warm cum that was splattered on her body. Grabbing a rag from her bag which lay next to the rock, she wiped off the cum and then curled up against her beloved as he fell asleep. For a brief moment, she wondered how funny it would be if some travelers happened to walk right by them. A boy and girl strip naked laying on a rock. Her throat let out a couple chuckles as she slowly fell asleep as well.

Nathan awoke sometime later after she had fallen asleep. He got dressed and looked around as he packed up his equipment, ready to do some scouting to make sure nothing was watching them. He began to leave, taking everything with him as he scouted the area in the dark night. He would be gone for about two hours, but it would seem as if he would be gone forever if she woke up to find him and his things missing.

An hour after Nathan left, Danza woke up and looked around. With a sad sigh she closed her eyes and mentally scolded herself when she didn't see Nathan. "Well then. I guess that'll be the last time that happens." She got off the rock and got dressed. Without even bothering to look through her stuff for what he might've stolen, she just went ahead and began walking.
About 10 minutes later she stopped at the sound of a strange rattle-hissing sound. Recognizing it as a rad scorpion, she froze and slowly pulled out her shotgun. Once it was in hand, she looked around her tensely. She then stopped as the sound started up again and she looked up. There it was, up on a cliff, looking down at her while its pincher's snapped at the air in her direction. Not only was it a rad scorpion, it was a giant one. Just as Danza was about to say "fuck" the scorpion leaped down on top of her. She raised her gun and fired one blast in its direction but it still knocked her down onto her back. Her shotgun clattered out of her hands and instantly she grabbed at its pinchers, gripping them shut the best her strength could allow her. Gritting her teeth and letting out frustrated grunts, she kept its pincher's away and while jerking her head side to side to dodge its striking tail.

As she struggled with the giant radscorpion, a loud shot rang out, whipping through the air until it pierced the joint of one of the claws of the giant radscorpion, causing it to break off and fall to the ground. Another one rang out and destroyed the other claw before the barrel of a hunting rifle laid itself on the struggling giant radscorpion head until BANG....a point blank head shot with a hunting rifle to the giant radscorpion. Nathan looked over to her and scowled a bit. "What're you doin out here? Shouldn't you be asleep?"

(It just occurred to me that I accidentally made Nathan seem like the Mysterious Stranger only he's a companion haha)

She blinked at the sound of the gunshots and turned her head away when white scorpion blood splattered on her a little when the limbs were removed. Once the scorpion was dead, she shifted her feet and kicked the corpse away. ""What am I doing here?" She stood up and wiped away the scorpions blood. "What are YOU doing here? I though you hightailed it. Again." Taking on a defensive vibe due to his scowl and accusation, she brushed passed him and scooped up her shotgun.

({Haha})

Back
Top Bottom