Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout ({Sy x Jugger})

"Damn right....oh damn..." He said as he fell back into the chair. He seemed green. "All that booze mixed with my panicking and running around....Oh god...." He quickly got up and made for a mad dash to the bathroom where he began to vomit.

Danza could only laugh as Nathan ran to the bathroom. "You're welcome!" She called after him above his vomiting. With a soft sigh, she took another gulp of water. Pouring some in her hand, she smeared the cooling touch across her forehead. Then screwing the cap back on the bottle, she set it on the nightstand, rolled over, and curled back up under the blankets. If they were going to go hunting, she needed all the rest she could get and heal quickly.

Nathan soon came back out and muttered a bit as he walked back over to her. Taking the water, he began to down the rest of it to help sooth his corrosive stomach. Eventually, he just ended up crashing in the chair until morning.

When morning came, Nathan would awaken after Danza. He was heavily asleep, and did not want to get up.

The next morning Danza woke up, sat up, and yawned while stretching. Grunting in slight pain as her stretching tugged on her stitches. Rubbing her hand gently over the bandages of her arm, she looked over at Nathan and smiled. He fell asleep sitting by her side. What a romantically cliche scene. Being careful not to wake him up, she slid out from under the covers and pulled on her clothes. She didn't see doc so figured until they did see each other, her surgery was for free. Leaving behind her other things other then her bag of caps, Danza left the clinic and went up to Moira's shop to see if she had any combat shotguns for sale. Sadly, in the midst of Danza's escape she had dropped her shotgun back at the warehouse. Although they were going to go back there anyway, she didn't like going anywhere without one. It's not like it would be a total waste of caps, she could simply use the parts to repair her original one once she got it back. Hopefully the deathclaw had died of blood loss by now. No way it survived all the bullets and shrapnel that she emptied into it.

After a while, Nathan awoke to find that she was gone..everything still there though that she owned....though he didn't notice her bag of caps gone. "Dunno is she left me like I usually leave her or she just stepped out...haha." He shrugged and waited at the clinic to wait for Danza's return.

(So sorry for the short replies. I'm so tired atm yet I'm staying online.)

Danza entered the clinic as she was looking over the new combat shotgun in her hands. It was a piece of shit, but it would get the job done. She entered the back room where the patients of the clinic stayed andd looked up at Nathan. "Mornin' sleeping beauty."

Seeing her arrive, he felt somewhat relieved but shrugged it off. "Good morning. Are you alright? We should head out before the asshole gets away. Got it?" He pushed by her, heading to Megaton's gates. He waited outside in the capital wasteland for her as he sat next to Deputy Warren.

SHe raised an eyebrow at him after he spoke. "Don't you dare take that tone with me boy." She said after him as he left the clinic. She mumbled to herself as she gathered her things. "Smart-mouth brat. Jus cuz I'm injured doesn't mean I still can't kick your ass." She strapped her weapons to herself, grabbed her bag, and left Megaton. "Lets go you lazy bum." She said to Nathan as she strode passed him without stopping.

Silver-Sionnach said:
SHe raised an eyebrow at him after he spoke. "Don't you dare take that tone with me boy." She said after him as he left the clinic. She mumbled to herself as she gathered her things. "Smart-mouth brat. Jus cuz I'm injured doesn't mean I still can't kick your ass." She strapped her weapons to herself, grabbed her bag, and left Megaton. "Lets go you lazy bum." She said to Nathan as she strode passed him without stopping.

"Hey! Mickey's right there! Keep it down!" Nathan said at her before chuckling as he stood up. Stretching, he began to follow after her. "You sure you're okay with going out in the condition you are? You look like you're bout to die."

"Well in your words 'We should head out before the asshole gets away. Got it?' So not like I have much of a choice, hm?" As continued walking at her normal pace as he followed after her. She had a subtle limp to her right leg which held the most wounds aside from her right arm but she didn't let it slow her down. "I'll be fine. I've put up with worse injuries then this."

Nathan saw her limp and tried to let it slide until finally he snapped in his own certain way. "Okay okay...hold on." He took her and gently sat her down on a rock. He began to lift up her pants legging to view her legs before he cracked his knuckles and began to massage her limping leg. "You're no good if you're leg's busted...this should release some tension from you baby."

She stopped and somewhat turned to him. Then surprised when he suddenly sat her down on a rock and lifted her leg (wearing short shorts, remember? No pants leg =P). She blinked a couple times as he began to message her leg but soon she found her body quickly relaxing to his knuckles pressing against her muscles. "Um. . . thank you."

(Oh yeah lol sorry)

"Don't be. You're no good to me if you die from a simple leg wound." He said as he continued to massage her leg, though he was on her upper thighs with his thumbs brushing along her inner thighs. "You're so stiff around here. How bad was the injuries?"

She smiled at his remark as he continued to message her. The area around her upper inner thighs tingled slightly every time his thumb inched up. "I was attacked by a deathclaw to the point where I almost bled to death getting here." She said that sentence in a tone that sounded like she was saying "could you have asked a stupider question?"

(I had a bad experience with a deathclaw once. Was fighting at Old Olney and a Deathclaw took Dogmeat's head off T__T Good thing I saved before I entered lol)

"It was just a simple question...but now you have me to take care of you." He said smiling as his hands now massaged her upper, inner thighs as he seemed to be making it nonsexual...for now. He continued to massage her before both hands went to one leg. "You've got a bad knot here too...let me work it out for you." It was practically around her pelvis.

({Nice. My dogmeant is a BEAST lol he went up against a giant radscorpian and a deathclaw, by himself, and only lost about, 4 bars of health. Meaning two on each side of the health bar.})

She softly smiled back at him. "Ya. I suppose I do." He may not have meant the message to be sexual but it still made her waist tingle ever so slightly. "I'm sure there is. I do a lot of walking and hiking around. As well as crouching and running when I need to." As he continued to work, Danza leaned back on her arms a little to relax her legs more.

(Either you did the Broken Steel glitch or its just you got him leveled up as you had Broken Steel. I didn't get BS so my dogmeat's hp stayed at 500, meaning he could only take on a Giant Radscorpion alone.)

"Really now? I usually just...tame mole rats. No lie. I've got my own personal buddy but...he's watching the others at the farm now. They usually carry me to places so long as I bring em food. How are you feeling?" He said as his thumb just barely brushed over the side of her pussy lip while he massaged her.

({Well I do have broken steel so I suppose it could be either or, yes?})

Danza couldn't help but chuckle a little. "Mole rats, hm? You lazy bum. I like to get a feel for the landscape around me so I can better work with it when I need to. Such as evading enemies." She slightly jerked away by reflex for some reason when his thumb brushed her privet part. "Easy there hot rod."

(More than likely the glitch. It gives him over 50k hp. No way he could've took on a GR and a DC by himself.)

Nathan raised an eyebrow as if playing innocently. "What? What'd I do?" He said as his hands moved away from her, feeling empty in his palms from the loss of her luscious legs. "I was just getting out some knots."

({Well, granted I shot a couple shotgun rounds on both to help him along but for the most part it was all by himself})

"uh-huh" She smiled and stood up "Well thank you, I feel a bit better. Shall we continue then?"

(lol. I'm not getting any of the DLC for Fallout 3. I'm saving it for future DLC for New Vegas...can't wait to kick Ulysses ass in Lonesome Road.)

Nathan shook his head as he stood up and wrapped his arms around her. "Oh come now Danza....Why is it all work and no play for you...? Surely you have needs that must be fulfilled...and I'm the guy to help you baby." His hand trailed along her ass slowly as he looked her gently in the eyes. "I promise I won't disappear this time."

Back
Top Bottom