Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Touch of Death or Life (sinfulrook)

Tena got out of the car and walked with Noel inside. She looked at all the flavors then ordered. "Can i get a scoop of cookie dough and a scoop of strawberry." She smiled then looked to Noel waiting to see what he would get.

"I'll get a scoop of chocolate." Noel ordered and watched the girl scoop it up into cones for them and then rang it up. Noel paid the girl in full, taking back his change and receipt, handing Tena her ice cream cone with a smile. He led her slowly and carefully outside, standing out of the way of others going in and out, off to the side.

Tena watched as the ice cream was being scooped out and put on the cone. She was smiling so happily as if she was a little girl. She took the ice cream then said "Thank you" before following him outside. She looked around and noticed a bench then said "can we sit over there?" she pointed to the bench then took a lick of her ice cream.

Noel nodded and led her over to the bench slowly. He sat down with her at the bench and licked his ice cream. "Do you like it?" He asked her and licked his some more, enjoying the chocolate. He was crazy for chocolate, and he'd eat almost anything that involved chocolate.

Tena smiled and sat down on the bench when they got there. She licked at her ice cream trying to keep it from melting on her hands. She happily ate it and looked at Noel as she said "I love it!" She then went back to licking up the melting mess on her hands before going back to the ice cream cone.

Noel chuckled a bit at how frantic she looked at licking her hands clean. After a little while, he finished his whole waffle cone and ice cream, then waited for her to finish before standing up and walking over to his car, letting her get in first before he got in. "Guess it's time to drive you back home." He told her a little disappointed.

Tena finished her ice cream then went to the car with Noel. she really did not want to go home but she new her dad would be home soon so she had to. "unfortunately yes we do have to." She then leaned over to him and kissed Noel on the cheek. "I wish i could stay out longer."

Noel blushed a bit when she kissed his cheek and smiled, starting the car up. "I wish you could too." He told her honestly and began to drive towards her home. "You know, I haven't gone out on a date like that since I was fifteen." He told her, feeling he should tell her something like that.

Tena smiled then thought for a moment before asking "Is that normal?" She was not sure what was normal when it came to dates. She then said "Was our date good?" She thought it was fun and she loved spending time with him. They soon got to her house and her fathers car was in the drive way meaning he had gotten home early. "I better get inside. ill see you when you work next."

Noel shook his head. "Normally people go on dates at least once a month, maybe once every two months." He explained to her and stopped in front of her house, noticing Ken was home already. "Tena, I really liked our first date, I'll see you again Monday." He said and leaned over to kiss her cheek gently before she got out of the car, smiling at her.

"see you Monday." she said with a smile then waved to him as he drove off before she headed into the house only to get yelled at as always. After a long conversation with her father he sighed and said "fine you can go out when its with him but be careful i dont want to loose you." He then gave her a cell phone so they could get a hold of each other if needed.

After a nice and long weekend of relaxation, Noel couldn't wait to go to Tena's house first thing in the morning. He got out of his van with everything he needed, and went straight to the backyard, starting right away with some garden management, noticing the lawn could use some mowing. He waited for Tena first though, he wanted to see her and hold her.

Tena as usual was up and waiting for Noel to come and work so when she saw the van she got his breakfast she had made and brought it out to him. "Morning Noel." She said with a smile as she had on normal clothes now so more skin was showing and she was not wearing gloves.

Noel smiled as he saw Tena come out of the house with breakfast for him. "Good morning, Tena." He replied with a smile and went over to her, kissing her cheek gently and taking the breakfast from her, sitting down on the porch and starting to eat slowly. "This breakfast is delicious." He said happily as he ate.

Tena smiled as she was kissed then sat down with him and said "Morning. im happy you like it." She smiled happily and moved closer to Noel. "So whats your gardening plan today?" She asked wanting to know what she was going to get to help with today.

"Same as always..." Noel said to her and continued to eat slowly, only speaking with an empty mouth. "Water everything, make sure there's no weeds near it all, and go on to the next house." He told her and finished eating, setting the plate to the side and kissing her lips softly, as a thank you for the meal.

"What should i help with." Tena asked happily then kissed him back and stood up ready to work even though this was his job. She liked spending time with him and being in the garden.

"ok." Tena said then went off to water the garden. wanting to play a little she sprayed Noel with watch then gave him an innocent look as she said "Opps."

Back
Top Bottom