Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Touch of Death or Life (sinfulrook)

Tena moaned and blushed as she heard he was getting close again. She to was getting close to her limit and smiled then kissed him as she moaned out with him. "Me to im so close."

Tena moaned as she was being filled by his cum and it made a wave of pleasure run though her as she to came with him. When she was finished she laid there panting and feeling warn out.

"Very.... much so" Tena said as she breathed heavily then cuddled up to Noel. "Did you... enjoy it?" she asked as she laid there with him happy with what had just happened though she new if her father ever found out she would be band from seeing Noel.

Noel calmed his breathing down and held her gently against him with both arms. "I loved it Tena." He replied to her and then kissed her lips gently, starting to feel a bit cold since all the movement and heat had stopped. He pulled the covers over them to keep them warm for the time being. It was only noon, but he wasn't too tired from this.

Tena was a little tired from what they had just done but seeing as it was her first time it was reasonable. She rested there with Noel for a little while then sat up and said "Im getting a little hungry how about you?" She smiled and kissed him as she watched him happily.

Noel kissed her back with a smile and nodded. "Me too, want me to help you make something?" He asked her smiling and kissed her again, slowly sitting upright with her. He couldn't believe he just did it with her, he never thought he would. This was just the start of their relationship.

"if you wanna help you can." Tena said then got out of bed and got dressed in a pair of jeans and a long sleeve shirt. She then waited for Noel watching him with a smile. She could not believe she had just had sex and she new her dad would never agree to this though she was not going to tell him anyways.

Tena smiled as she walked hand in hand with Noel to the kitchen. Once there she let go of his hand and asked "Sandwiches sound good to you."

Tena went to the fridge and looked around in it then said "We have ham, turkey and salami for meat." She smiled as she took them out and put them on the counter so Noel could choose what he wanted she then got out mayo, mustered, butter, cheese and lettuce not knowing what he liked. She then got knifes for everything with a smiled and got her pieces of bread. "There i think thats everything needed unless you see something missing that you want."

"Well I'd cut a piece of you off but that'd be cannibalism." Noel teased her and kissed her lips softly with a smile, making his own sandwich. He made a ham and cheese sandwich, with a little lettuce on it. Once he made it and she made hers, he helped put everything away and then went over to the table and set his plate down, sitting down as well. "Thank you for letting me stay the night here and letting me eat." He told her with a smile and took a small bite of his food.

Tena smiled at his comment then kissed back before getting her sandwich made. She made a Turkey and cheese sandwich with mayo and lettuce on it. She then helped put things away and joined Noel at the table. She smiled at him and said "Your welcome. i was happy to have you here with me and im more then happy to feed you cant have you starve." She then took a bite of her food.

Noel ate his sandwich slowly, enjoying it, but finished rather quickly. He then got up and went to go wash the plate really quickly, drying it and putting it away, going back to the table to sit with Tena. "So what else would you like to do today Tena?" He asked with a smile, willing to do anything she wanted, maybe even have some more sex.

Tena smiled and ate. She was finished soon after Noel was so she cleaned up then kissed him and said "I want to go out i never get to go out around town so i think it would be fun." she smiled thinking this was a good idea though her dad would hate it if he got home and she was gone.

He smiled and kissed her back. "We can, but where do you want to go? Movies, mall, restaurant, ice skating, roller skating..." He stopped the list there, knowing he meant there was so much to do. "I'll take you anywhere you like." He said to her happily and kissed her again, holding her gently in his arms.

"Movies sound fun i never seen a movie in the theater before." Tena said with a smile then kissed back and said "i have some money saved up so i can pay for things." She was not even sure how much things cost everything she ever bough was through her dad, teacher or on the internet.

Noel shook his head and kissed her forehead gently. "You don't need to worry about paying for anything." He said to her with a smile and hugged her some more, liking the body contact. "We'll go to the movies, I'll bring you back before your dad comes back." He said assuringly with a smile and kissed her lips softly and lovingly.

Tena smiled happily and kissed back. After there kiss she said "ill leave a message for him just in case he gets home early i don't want him to worry or anything." She hugged him then left him to get paper and a pen. She wrote a note saying they went to the movies and would be back after so don't worry. She then left it on his desk in his office knowing that was the first place he would go before looking for her since he would want to drop off his things.

Noel smiled and went out of the kitchen and up the stairs to her room as she wrote the note. He grabbed his own clothes and then went to her closet to look for something nice she could wear, or at least something better than just casual clothing. Once he found something matching for her to wear, he found her in her dad's office and held the outfit out to her. "I'm assuming you wanted a change of clothes." He said with a smile.

Tena put the note on her fathers desk where he would clearly notice it then looked up at Noel. She looked at the outfit he had found for her and she blushed. It was a tee shirt that would show her belly and tight jeans one of her friends she talked to online bought it and sent it to her with a note saying it was better then what she wore all the time she never got to wear it because of her curse but since she did not have that now she could wear it. "Iv never worn that before."

"Really?" Noel asked in confusion and still saw the price tag on the inside of it. "Well, there's a first time for everything, right?" He asked her with a smile and handed her the clothes, hoping she would put them on. "I'll go wait in the living room while you change." He said to her with a smile and kissed her cheek before leaving to go wait in the living room. To think that just yesterday she would kill everything on touch, but not anymore, he was glad for that.

Tena took the clothes and took the price tag off of the clothes then changed into them. She looked down at herself with a blush then left the room with her other clothes in hand. She went to her room and put her clothes on the bed before going to the living room to get Noel. "how do i look?" She asked shyly.

Back
Top Bottom