Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Overworked(Gemini)

She wasn't sure what to say to Jen's offer to buy something to eat.

"I'll be more than happy to pay" She said smiling "I still got some money from earlier...and I should get more soon".

She wasn't sure why she didn't just say yes but she felt like she shouldn't be taking money form someone.

"Well if you're sure." She smiled a little,dialing the phone number and ordering it."The pizza there is good, lemme tell you." Jen chuckled and lifted her legs up,putting them on the couch. "I shouldn't have put on this shirt, it's too small." She muttered and sighed. Must have mixed up her laundry with Kate's again. She had to have a word with her sister about where she put her stuff. She tried pulling it down over her pierced bellybutton but it wouldn't move and she gave up with a sigh.

She held in a laugh as Jen complained about the shirt it seemed fine to her.

"Well you could go change" She said "I won't peek".

She was attempting to make a joke but it probably didn't come off that way. Lina's eyes kept going to the piercing on her belly button and she wondered if Jen had any more piercings.

"Nah I'll just take off my shirt.I mean, we're both girls here so it shouldn't matter, right?" Without waiting for an answer the blond grabbed her shirt and pulled it off,leaving her in just her white bra now, her pierced nipples poking out against it because of the sudden rush of cold air.She winced though when it rubbed against them."Stupid things..they're so sensitive ever since I put my studs back in." She looked away at that, and then back. "And my belly button piercing too.And err..others." Jen ran a hand through her golden locks and went quiet.

Back
Top Bottom