Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Cat's Meow Brothel ~always hiring~

He wished he could say the same, although he enjoyed pain in a different way. Completely off topic he snapped himself back from those thoughts back to the conversation. "That's fine than. Both are a bit messy and can leave a big stain."

While thinking of what to do with the rest of his night he absent mindedly rubbed his thumb a bit harder against her ear.

She continued to purr as he rubbed harder. She leaned against him as she lightly started to lick his chin slowly, snuggling closer to him as she shuddered lightly.

He patted her on top of the head and let go of her ear, "I need a little time to think about the business so feel free to use the kitchen however you like and make something to eat for yourself"

((One more post and that'll be my pause for tonight))

When he stopped petting her, she pouted again and gave a soft nod, "Okay.."

((okay :3))

He unbuttoned his jacket and slid it off, carefully folding it over his arm as he strided over to the corner couch once again to sit next to Yumi. Deep in thought he would occasionally glance over the room and at the wall of pictures and taking in all his resources.

Sierra moved as she decided to go feed herself since she was dreadfully hungry. With that, she padded to the kitchen.

Kelly often turned heads when she walked down the street. She didn't even need to he half naked or in a costume. She had a pretty face, and her beautiful red hair was tied back in a loose ponytail, a ribbon holding it all together. Soft full lips curved into a smile as she came back into the brothel with a paper bag full of groceries. Her breasts were straining against a lacy tank top her long, supple legs in a short jean skirt. She wore heels as well, though what she wore beneath was something of a mystery. She fished out a key from her cleavage and headed up to her room to put her things away. She caught sight of Shadow and winked as she headed by. "Hey there, boss. Stop by later and I'll give you a massage. And maybe a little snack." That said, she and her long legs disappeared up the steps.

Luka jump into her bosses lap then writes him a note and hands it to him that said -you look stressed do you need me to do any special services you know that I would be happy to do that for- as her head lays on his chest purring as her tail rubs against his leg trying to get his attention of her boss

Shadow laughs as he pets Luka ontop of her head. "Looks like I'm as popular as ever. I'm just a bit bored is all. Nothing to worry about", petting under Luka's chin.

He caught a glimpse of Kelly before she went up and smiled, more life to the brothel is always a good thing.

Fenny opens her eyes, awakening on the floor right where she landed the night before. "Oh nice..." She yawns, stretching, her pert breasts heaving up with her chest till she relaxes and climbs up behind the bar again. "I should keep a blanket and pillow with me somewhere..."

A few minutes later, Kelly was finished putting her things away and had made herself a nice snack. She was just polishing it off when she noticed the time. Deciding that it was best if she got into her costume the pretty girl slipped into the sheer costume of a dancer, adjusting her piercings and the chains on them. She wondered if Shadow was still downstairs, and if he wanted any company. Then again, knowing him as she did, he was probably already surrounded by the women of the establishment. Perhaps she'd just see if there were any customers.

Fenny busies herself with her actual job for once, sorting out bottles and glasses and putting everything within reach, in order of likelihood that she'll need it. "Doo~ dee doo~...no one's ever gonna drink this crap...aaand, this can stay nice and close to me~, and the tequila will go over here~...and the good tequila will go over hereee~..." Despite having just woken up on the floor, she's still rather bouncy and energetic, the 'bounciness' in particular accentuated by her nudity.

Shadow sighed and absentmindedly continued to pet Luka under her chin. "I sent out a few invites to some old acquaintances from my time in gaia, I wonder if they got through", mostly speaking to himself out loud.

((Candira, I'll need the picture again with the full name of your character for the wall on the front page, can't access my messages))

"No one's said anything. But then again, I doubt any of them remember me, and anyway, jeez, you could just sneak back on under another name and try it yourself...master." the last word is muttered, like a second thought, or an apology for her forwardness.

"I died there once, it's not polite to come back from the grave so many times", closing his eyes, tired and getting annoyed from remembering those times. "Just let me think"

"I think it's sexy to break the laws of time and space, master. <3" The kitsune hops up on the counter again and dangles her legs and tail casually over the edge. "As you wish!" She replies to his command cheerfully, looking around at the people and wondering if anyone will ever actually want a drink...or perhaps a fuck..the thought brings a light blush to her cheeks.

((Sure thing, Shadow. Her name is Kelly Luna. All you need to do for the picture is click the name))

Once she was changed, the fiery redhead made her way downstairs. She wondered if anyone had come along besides Shadow. Calmly, she strode into the main part of the establishment and came into the seating area to wait for people. Once they began to show up she would happily greet them and make them very comfortable. "How are you, tonight, Shadow?"

He slowly opens his eyes and turns to look at who was addressing him. "Evening Kelly. Can't say I'm that bad. Just prone to boredom. Although I suppose I'm in a quite enviable position to be surrounded by women. So I shouldn't complain", showing off a relaxed smile.

She chuckled. "You always were a lady's man," she purred and teased him. "Is there anything I can do to entertain you?"

"Well", he places a finger to his lips and ponders over the possibilities in his head. "The night is pretty young and so are the girls here, and I was playing around with the ideas for a new show that we can put on. Something....a little more revealing and entertaining than just a striptease. Why don't you take Fenny up there with you and come up with something delicious?"

A wicked grin curls his lips.

Kelly smiled and glanced over at the curious kitsune by the bar. "Sure thing, boss. I'll give it a shot." She stood up and walked over to Fenir, pressing a few buttons for the sound system. A perfectly seductive song began to play and she looked at her fellow worker with a grin. "Let's give him quite a show, shall we?" She stepped up onto the bar, grabbing the pole and pressing against it, waiting for her partner.

Fenrir fidgets nervously, hopping off the bar and walking up to the pole to look up at Kelly. "What do I do..?" She glances at Shadow, her ears burning.

Kelly smiled and started to dance, moving her hips and feet, body moving in time with the music. "Just relax, Fenny. Start to move and we'll build up from there."

Fenny is mortified, paling already. She has no clue how to dance...
"Er...well...aahh.." she struggles to come up with something to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom