Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Floral Care (Pistol Kiss & I)

3ngag3

Supernova
Once upon a time, in a small town on a quiet corner, there sat a small establishment that had fallen on hard times. It was a flower shop, pretty to look at, pretty to smell and pretty to hang out. However, due to the lack of activity around the area, very few people had come around to buy any of the merchandise. The owner, Cyrus, had taken the place over from his mother after she passed away and vowed to do whatever was neccesary to keep the place running. But with such tough times, it was becoming harder and harder to turn a profit and soon, he might have to sell the place or even close it down. Compounding that problem was the fact that he lived in the upstairs apartment which was connected to the shop and if he had to sell the place, it would mean having to move out.

The young man mulled over these things day in and day out and today was no different. He was sitting at the cashiers table, his head resting on the counter and waiting for a potential customer to walk right in. This lasted until dark until it was finally time to close up shop. With a sigh, Cyrus walked outside to bring some of the merchandise in and that's when he saw a truck drive by. It wasn't any different from any other vehicle that came around, but this particular truck seemed to have a loose trailer door. It was a bit of a problem seeing as there was a somewhat large package moving back and forth in the trailer and sure enough, a sharp right turn was enough to jar the package loose and fall upon the street with a thud. Cyrus came out and tried to flag the truck down, but whoever the driver was, they were in such a hurry that they didn't even slow down for him. His gaze turned to the package and upon further inspection, the container was a bit unique.

It was an iron box that had a few holes in the top and a small chip in the corner that seemed to be leaking dirt of some kind. When Cyrus inspected it, it turned out to be fresh soil which led him to believe that it was a plant of some kind. How fortunate, the young man thought, that he would come into the care of such a rare plant that it would have to be contained in this way, even though he knew he couldn't keep it. Still, the thought of getting to see it was enough to convince him to take the thing and drag it to the back with a dolly. After he was sure to lock up the store, Cyrus went back inside and decided to pry open the box to see what was inside, a much harder task than first anticipated once he noticed the padlock. It was nothing a pair of heavy duty pliers could fix. Once the padlock fell to the ground, he slowly lifted the lid open and peered inside...

• It was a cool dark night in the fields where Fleur lived, she made her home amongst the flowers in a large meadow. There was a few others of her kind, though she was the smallest. Her coloring also set her apart from the rest of her group, most were greens and red. She happened to be a bright purple. The girl prided herself on her odd color, it had to mean she was better some how. She had been sleeping peacefully late one night, her petals closed making Fleur look like all the other flowers around her. That is when the men came, peeking into the meadow of flowers and finding her. She yawned up at the men, not really getting what was to happen. They pushed her into that little metal crate. For days they drove with her, though to the girl it felt like forever, the Alraune felt trapped and depressed in this light-less airless cage. Her kind need bright open fields and lots of air and light. She wasn’t the bright purple that she was when they caught her. Instead she was a dark black, her skin was pale and shriveled. It was quite obvious that the men did not know how to take care of any sort of animal. She bounced around the truck eventually falling out of it and into the street.

She thought she was still with those horrible men that attacked her when she settled, the flower girl tried to push out of the cage hoping the clasp had broken. She found it still intact, this caused her to whimper silently. She just wanted out of the crate. She needed light water, fresh air. When Cyrus opened the crate the little light it provided made her eyes hurt. Her petals opened up, reliving her true self inside the flower. She was a beauty, long purple hair light grey skin bright green eyes. Though this was normally, her hair was brittle and her skin flaky. “W..water?” she croaked out at him, her body shaking a little. Fleur had no idea who he was or that he wasn’t one of her captures. “Please? You…didn’t give me any.. I’m drying up.” She shuddered again.

The sight that met Cyrus was a shock, to say the least. At first, the plant appeared to be normal, although large, unblooming flower. But when it began to move in an unusual manner, he took a step back before beholding the beauty inside. Since he saw it had a human like body, he first assumed that it was indeed human. But something seemed off about it. Why did she look so shriveled up the way she did? Why the odd color? Why the crate? The young man couldn't help but try to approach this from a scientific standpoint. This had to be some kind of sick form of human trafficking involving cosplaying women or something. And by the way she looked, she wasn't given food or water along the way either.

It was a sad state of affairs and Cyrus knew he had to help. The first thing he could do, was get this girl some water like she asked. Without a second thought, he went over to a small cooler which he kept his drinks in and opened it up. There were a few large bottles of fresh water inside and, upon grabbing one, returned to the woman and popped open the cap. He took her head in his arms and slowly lowered the bottle to her lips so that the fresh, life giving water would quench her thirst. "Easy now," the young man muttered to her as he tried to keep her as still as possible. "You're safe with me. No one's going to hurt you here, okay?"

• There was no human trafficking ring set on getting cute cosplay girls. That would have been strange, instead what he had fallen into was a monster girl being brought to a pet shop against her will. Had she not fallen out of the truck and into his life she would have would have been terrible. Fleur would have been sold to some horny man to be used for sex or worse until she died of old age or neglect. The latter was more then likely since most people don’t realize all the things a pet like her would take. The watering the feeding, and the fact that she needed to be outside in the sun most of the day.

She drank the water down, letting it fall all over her dry body. The feeling of the cold water was amazing to her it made every inch of her body come back to life. Fleur smiled weakly at him, “More please?” Her voice was soft though a lot less dry then it had been before. If he looked closely he would see that the color was coming back to the insides of her petals and her eyes. Her skin started to smooth out a little as well, making her look less dead and more alive and plant like by the moment. “Safe? Didn’t you take me from my home? How am I safe?”

Down and further down the water trickled into the woman's throat, giving her the desperate nourishment her body needed. Cyrus didn't even seem to mind the stuff spilling all over her. The dry feeling of her skin alone was enough to tell him that she needed it not just in her system, but all over her skin as well. As soon as she asked for more, the young man went without a second glance to get another bottle of water. To have such a thirst, this poor girl must have been cooped up in the box for such a long time. He came to her again, noticing slight but immidete differences in her appearance. She seemed a bit livelier, more full of color and vigor. Even the plant around her seemed to come to life in response to the life giving water he was providing.

Seeing that she might be able to hold the bottle on her own, Cyrus gently placed it in the woman's hands before responding to her next question. "I didn't take you," he started while thinking what he could use to cover her body and keep her warm for the night. "I don't even know where you came from. All I know is that you fell out the back of some rickety old truck and right into my lap pretty much. And since I'm not into transporting people in boxes, you can be assured of your safety as long as you're with me. Hell, we might even be able to get you home soon as well. So just relax, drink the water and try to get some sleep, okay?"

• She takes the bottle from him, the feeling of plastic was new to her. Fleur hadn’t noticed it before since there was water pouring out of it. “Oh, sorry. I just thought that you were behind it since the last people I saw were the ones that took me.” The flower girl gave him a smile, before looking back at the water bottle. She tried to pour the water into her mouth like he had but found it was being blocked by something. After a bit of fumbling she got the top off the cool water splashing all over her chest and face. She laughed softly and poured the rest onto herself. “That feels so good. you would think that they would at least have given me some water.” Fleur’s skin brightened to its normal purple, as the rest of her body. Her skin, hair and eyes seemed to become softer and brighter.

She smiled at him, sleep would be good. Ever since they took her Fleur had not gotten all that much sleep. “That sounds good. Though could you move me out of this box? Maybe into some fresh soil? I would do it myself but its hard without feet and legs.” she stood up in her flower, letting him see that her legs were attached to the bottom of the flower itself. “See what I mean? Makes it rather hard to move around I have to do this hopping thing that takes forever.”

As the woman fumbled around with the bottle a bit, Cyrus pulled up a chair so he could sit next to her and comfort her if she needed it. Though, based on how much she seemed to enjoy the feeling of the water on her body, it probably wasn't neccesary. Still, it couldn't hurt her to have some pleasant company after her ordeal, and that's just what he would provide for her. But if he thought he was providing company to a simple kidnapped woman playing dress-up, he had another thing coming. For something seemed to be amiss as he observed her. The color of her skin, her hair and eyes, they seemed to change right before his sight. They seemed fuller and darker than before and the water seemed to be the catalyst.

Still trying to think logically, Cyrus first believed that the woman was wearing some kind of costume that changed color with cold water. It wasn't surprising, really as costumes like that were common, especially around Halloween. But the more she spoke to him, the more logic seemed to be thrown out the window. For when she stood before him in all her glory and requested to be moved to a fresh patch of soil, he stood, slowly at first. The look on his face turned from that of confusion to that of surprise and curiosity. What was he seeing just now? This woman, no, this...thing was not human! He stood there for a moment, wide eyed and amazed. And when it almost seemed he became frozen in time, the young man looked into the woman's eyes and said with a awed tone, "Great scott...what are you? I mean, not that I won't help you or anything, but for the love of god, what am I dealing with here?"

• She didn’t know what to think of him, her experience with humans had been limited. She knew her mother seduced her father for her to be born but she never met him or the man who fathered her sisters. Her mom had figured out how they could survived without humans. Making there lives a lot easer in a long run, since they didn’t have to live near an area that they inhabited. This though made this odd situation even harder for her since she didn’t know a think about him. She could tell he was a he though, that was one thing that she knew instinctually.

She blushed deeply, “Well of course I am not human. What did you think I was? I am what people call an Alraune, more easily described as a flower maiden, a plant girl.” She looked away, biting her lip softly, “why do you think they wanted me? Had me in such a small cage?” She looked at him unsure, her eyes flicking to her flower. “The flower didn’t say anything?” She laughed, I mean how many girls sleep in flowers?” She broke out into a giggle, her eyes closing softly as she tipped her head back covering her mouth with her hand softly. “I mean I am purple! You humans are silly. One group of you kidnap me and you don’t even know what I am.” Her laugh was light and happy. “You are silly.”

Alraune. Cyrus had never heard this word until now. But just hearing it in his head made it seem right. It rolled off the tongue like one of those foreign words. And looking at this woman, foreign was probably the best way to describe her. It was still hard to wrap his head around it though. The perfect fusion between plant and human. It was like a botanists dream come true, but for the young man, he could not figure out what to do with her. Should he keep her like a pet? Or should he take her to wherever she was destined to go before being dropped in his lap. Just thinking about it was making him tired and he still had to find a way to move her.

So, amidst her innocent teasing of his intelect, Cyrus decided to take things slowly. The first thing he had to do was move her and the only place that would suit her needs at the moment was the greenhouse. It would be a bit warmer in there and there were sprinklers that went off in the morning so she would get plenty of water on her body. "Alright, alright," he replied suddenly as he loaded the box back on to the dolly to move her out. "And don't call me silly. I had no idea some...thing like yourself ever existed until now. You can't expect me to immedietly understand everything about you, after all."

The trip to the greenhouse was rather short and with it being a bit chilly outside, that was a good thing. Inside the greenhouse were set various plants that required humid temperatures to survive. Maybe it would be a good thing for this woman. She did look pretty exotic and if she did share some human traits, she would welcome the warmth instead of the cold. There was a large patch of fresh, unused soil that looked like it would be set up for a small garden. In this case, however, it would have to house this one, very big plant. "Alright. I think this area will do for now," Cyrus said as he thought of a way to safely transfer her from the box to the soil. "Now just hold on to me for a second while I tip this over..." upon saying that, he put his arm around her waist and slowly tipped the box forward so that everything inside would spil onto the fresh soil. Hopefully, with him helping her balance, she could move safely on her own.

• She never even thought about what he was going to do with her, her kind was rather short sighted about most things and like most of her kind Fleur was as well. Thus she only really thought about getting into some soil and then getting something more filling to eat. His ignorance about what she ate was going to ether make him rather happy or not depending on which way he liked to play. Though it felt like he enjoyed the company of a woman over that of another man, this making her life a little easier.

She laughed at him again, this time a little louder then before. “Some thing? I am a lot more like you then you think“ Fleur looked down at her body, it bore a great resemblance to a human female one. Even down to the mock hair coloring near her crotch. “I mean how could you think you were the only sentient being on earth? Its that a bit, egotistical? I mean, didn’t you think each kingdom had something at the top? Something smart and highly evolved?” She smiled up at him, “I thought my kind was common knowledge at this point, why elce would your kind send men to capture me and my kind?

The trip was short, before she could even get cold the pair were in the nice steamy green house. The heat was welcome to her. It felt like home, “This feels nice.“ She pressed her body against his, her skin felt more like a plants then a humans. Softy and fuzzy feeling, her arms rapped around his neck. She locked eyes with him for a moment, while she swung her lower half down to the dirt bed. Before she lost her chance she kissed him quickly. Then letting herself drop Fleur winked Cyrus grinning. He was cute, and she did need something more from him, though he would enjoy it a lot more if he didn’t know she was doing it out of need more then want.

With a light thud, the two of them, Fleur and Cyrus, fell upon the soft soil. While it was a pain to get his clothes dirty, the feeling of this woman's plant-like skin made up for it. He wondered just where the boundary between the human and plant laid within her. She had the similar...squishiness, but the texture of her skin was soft and fuzzy. It was enough to make the skin exposed to it tingle a bit. Of course, he would enjoy it more if she weren't badgering him the way she was. At least the trip was over now and he could get up. But, before he did, the young man felt something soft press against his lips and when his gaze turned in front of him, he saw her wink and grin.

Not knowing of her real intentions yet, Cyrus assumed this to be a gesture of thanks for saving her life. In the back of his mind, he expected it, but it came and went so fast that a tinge of pink came into his cheeks and he was left temporarily silenced. He didn't want to admit it out loud, but right then, the woman looked so adorable, like a girlfriend or something to that extent. But a relationship between a human and a plant would be too awkward...wouldn't it? Before his mind was consumed with the ramifications, the young man decided to change the subject.

Upon sitting up and clearing his throat, Cyrus spoke out, "Yeah...well...I don't have time to be mulling over the possibility of other lifeforms or why someone would kidnap them and throw them in boxes. I have more pressing matters to tend to." The young man's voice seemed to change then and become a bit more serious then as he continued. "Like this shop for instance. It's so damn hard trying to convince people to buy stuff from here and...well...I don't know how long I'm gonna be able to stay in business." Cyrus turned back to the woman and gave her sort of a fake chuckle. "I bet you've never had to worry about such things, have you? You probably lived such a carefree life that the concept of business would be foreign to you."

• Unlike her most of her kind who when they found a man they just held onto them Fleur liked to move onto a new partner quite quickly. There were many winters she almost died due to her choosiness. Though thankfully her mother shared with her. Though this did provide her with the skills necessary to nab a man a little easier then her sister who ended up raping most of her catches. Just thinking about her conquests made the nectar that normally filled her flower started to refill.

His blush only made her nectar flow even more. Her kiss was more of a test then anything else, the Alraune needed him to be receptive to mating with her. Since she couldn’t just shove him into her flower, she was far to small for that. She needed it more then he would realize. This was all normal to her, her kind always mated with human males.

“Have you ever starved over the winter because you couldn’t find food?” Her voice was soft, “I may have a way for you to say in business but I need something from you if you want it.” She looked away, “My kind needs to consume the seaman of a human male to live,” Softly she chewed on her lip, Fleur was blunt though she needed to be, the flower hadn’t fed in several days and if she didn’t eat soon it would take a lot more then water to perk her back up. “I also have this nectar that well it drives the men, and woman wild. It has this aphrodisiac in it that they love.” She laughed softly. “Unless you are freaked out by me, I can understand. Though at least taste it? It tastes like heaven I am told.”

The minute Fleur mentioned to him about having something he could use to stay in business, Cyrus made a motion as if he were to protest. It was one thing for kidnappers to come and take her, but for him to use her as some kind of...display feature, that would be just as bad. They wouldn't understand what she was and it would probably bring attention to the people who took her in the first place. He had to tell her off then and he was about to...until she mentioned the part about his semen. This stopped his thought process in his tracks and he became instantly attentive to what she had to say.

The woman's plan was perfect on paper. Cyrus could sell this special, exotic nectar of hers and get his business to boom. All he would have to do was provide her with his seed on a daily basis in order to get it in steady supply. Perhaps she knew a little more about business than he thought. It was then that Fleur asked the young man to partake in her nectar to which he replied, "You mean, you have some now?" He inched closer to her and looked around for any sign of this special nectar of hers.

Sure enough, tucked away in her flower, the sticky substance oozed forth, its scent alone enough to tantalize his senses. Cyrus reached over then and scooped some with his index and middle fingers, putting them to his mouth. The taste was sweet and sugary like honey, but something about it made it taste much more than that...much more addictive in a sense. The look on his face would tell Fleur that he did indeed enjoy the fruits of what she had to offer. "This stuff is amazing!," the young man replied as he licked what was left of it off of his fingertips. "And all I have to do is give you some of my...well, seed, right?" At that moment, Cyrus had an inkling as to how he was going to provide her with such things. He definetley wasn't going to be masturbating anytime soon, that was for sure. "Um...so how are we going to, you know? Exchange fluids?" he asked in a hesitant manner.

• Cyrus seemed like he was going to be against her idea at first, though once she spoke of mating he seemed to like it a lot. Human males, were rather easy to read. He looked like he hadn’t had a good mating in a long time and she was just the thing he needed. Men always seemed happier after they mated with her a few times. It seemed like there seed made them unhappy or something. She never thought too hard why, it tasted great and kept her strong.

Her plan if once it started would roll on nicely, people would buy more then just her nectar since they wanted there mate to be happy with them. Also the nectar itself would fly because if its addictive qualities, Most people loved getting flowers, for some reason her mother told her this. This was how she met her sisters father, he wanted a rare flower for his wife and her mom knew just the one, though he had to pay a price he was very willing to pay.

Fleur grinned as he tasted her nectar, once he tasted it she had to give he loved it. “ I mean you are going to take care of me, I should take care of you.” She grinned up at him, “Yes I want your seed. My kind lives off of human seed.” A soft laugh came from her as he asked about how this would happened. “Well, Orally works, though if you want we can mate. ” She smiled up at him, like this was nothing at all.

The way Fleur spoke so casually about her mating habits made Cyrus turn just a little more red in the face, though once he thought about it, he really wasn't surprised. She lived in an area free from society and morals, raised in order to use sex as a way to attract her mates to the point where she would talk about it freely without a second thought. Perhaps if she had grown up around humans, her way of thinking might be different, but who was he to complain? As of now, he had her all to himself and no one outside of the people who kidnapped her even knew she was here. So why not indulge himself while he had the chance? If things went well, perhaps his business would recover in the process.

"Well, in that case," the young man replied while standing up. "I think I'll leave the method up to you. You know, since it's in your nature and everything. I mean, who am I to alter your nature, right?" He chuckled then and despite his eagerness to share himself with her, Cyrus began making his way outside. "I'll be right back," he said, turning his head back to her with a smile. "I'm gonna get a sleeping bag and spend the night out here with you just in case those people come back."

It didn't take long for Cyrus to return, a large sleeping bag and pillow in hand and his clothing changed to nothing more than a pair of sweatpants and socks. He set the sleeping bag down in front of her and unrolled it before setting the pillow down so he could look up at her from the bottom if need be. "There we go. All set."

• Fleur grinned at his blushing, he must be one of those rare males that were pure. He also could just be very unused to a woman hitting on him so directly. She liked this, her mom told her the fresher ones wanted it more. With the way she was feeling he wasn’t going to get much rest. The Alraune was quite hungry for what he had to offer, and she was going to get as much as she wanted. Though she knew a lot force wasn’t going to be necessary. If need be she could feed him some more nectar. The young flower filled her flower just in case it was going to be needed.

When he left the method up to her, Fleur knew just how things were going to happen. “Okay, hurry back. I am waiting.” She chewed her lip softly giving Cyrus look that told him that hurrying would be in his best interest. While he was a way she slowly unfurled her vines, pulling them to there full length. So when he returned, he would come into a room that she dominated. Her vines were huge, with full leaves.

Once he was in the room, she grinned at him. “Good.“ Her vines attacked him, pulling him closer to her as well as stripping his pants off. “Good, these come off so easy.” It wasn’t that hard to hold him up in the air, his cock right at mouth level with both of her hands free.

No sooner did he say, "All set," Cyrus found out first hand about what Fleur had 'set' for him. The first thing he felt was something snaking around his leg. He believed it to be a snake that had snuck in here, but that was unlikely as there were no holes that a serpent could slip through in this greenhouse. Adding to his sudden alarm was the fact that he could feel more of them coming around him now and when they took his arms, he could see now that they were not mere snakes, but green, leafy vines of a rather strong variety. He knew at once that this woman had to be responsible and as soon as he was lifted into the air and his pants were removed, her intentions became clear. The young man really should have chosen his words more carefully.

"W...wait a minute," Cyrus protested as his manhood inched closer and closer to Fleur. "I'm not used to this. I don't think men...perform well when they're nervous." He didn't want to admit it, but it was actually him who wouldn't be able to perform well under such circumstances. He knew what she was trying to do, though and was doing his best to get himself as erect as possible so that she would be happy. She would more than likely have to convince him the vines were okay if things were to turn out well.

• She frowned, he didn’t like this? It was the least stressful on his body and allowed her to use her hands. “Just relax, I have done this before.” Fleur smiled up at him, “unless you want me to get on my knees?” The flower pouted. This was strange men liked little to no work for there pleasure and she wanted him to enjoy this. “Cant I try first before you get down?” Her breath was hot on him as she rubbed her face on his soft cock. “I can make this nice and hard for you easy.” The Alraune, grinned up at him, “Don’t worry, just think of it as laying on a bed and I am sitting next to you.”

She didn’t wait for him to respond she took his cock into her hands, rubbing it softly. The other rubbing his balls. Fleur leaned in, she kissed his tip softly, her tongue sneaking out to lick him softly. She parted her lips taking his tip into her mouth. Her tongue licked it as she started to suck. Fleur had done this before and was good at it. Men loved this sort of pleasure. They often asked for it more then sex itself. Since she didn’t need to breath she was told she was better then every human woman the men had been with. She took him into her mouth inch by inch, sucking and licking at him as she did. Until her lips met his skin, then she looked up at him. Waiting to see what he said, or did. She was unsure of what he was going to do. Most men where hard as a rock at this point.

Teasing was probably the best thing Cyrus needed right now and teasing is what he had got. He went along with Fleur's advice the best he could and closed his eyes, imagining himself on a bed with her next to him. And before the image of them together on that bed even formulated in his mind, he felt her soft, fuzzy hands on his groin. It was a bit tickly, this feeling he had, and it was only intensified when she began to use her lips and mouth. Her saliva felt wet and sticky on his manhood and just as she had said, he perked up quite fast as a result.

Deeper and deeper she went into him to the point where he could feel his tip touch the back of her throat. Damn, she was good, and she hadn't taken a single breath yet. It was no surprise, really. She was a plant after all and took in carbon dioxide rather than oxygen. But it didn't matter all that much to Cyrus, who was taking in great breaths between bouts of gasping and moaning. His body twitched slightly under the grasp of the vines and it didn't take long for that familiar orgasmic feeling to build up inside of his body. "D..damn...You're amazing down there," he managed to utter as he pushed his hips forward slightly trying to force just a little more of his length down her throat.

• What she didn’t tell him was that her nectar was her saliva and that his cock was getting dose after dose of it, as she pushed his cock down her throat. She didn’t flinch or even look like she was going to gag. Fleur was a plant after all and she didn’t need to do things like that. Most of her diet was liquids, with the occasional nut or berry eaten out of boredom. The plant flexed her throat around him as she bobbed her head faster and faster sucking and licking at him. Her hands rubbed at his balls whole she worked. She felt them because that was were her meal was coming from, not the tool she pleasured but them. The seed they bared was her life source and she pleasured him to a degree that no woman could ever due to this.

And then, it happened. With a sudden jerk of his hips, Cyrus's seed sprang forth from his member, it's life giving juices flowing into the body of Fleur. For those few short, sweet seconds, every muscle in the young man's body tightened, tensed and twitched all at once. And as the last drops of his semen leaked out, he became relaxed and subdued. For that one instant, the life he led up to this point didn't seem so bad. He didn't care about the fact that he lived alone, ran a run down, almost out of business shop, or that he, in that very moment was having sexual relations with what was essentially a plant in the guise of a human woman.

For once, Cyrus was actually happy and relished in his miserable existance. He breathed a long sigh and fell limp into Fleur's vines, a satisfied smile on his face. He looked down at her as she seemed to enjoy every bit of him and he wondered if things were ever going to be the same now that she came into his life. "That was pretty good," he spoke aloud towards the woman. "I don't know how to thank you. But if I ever get the chance, I promise, I'll find a way to get you home and back to your brethren."

• When his seed finally came she was long ready for it, swallowing every last drop his body had to give her. Fleur smiled up at him slowly setting the man down onto his sleeping bag. Her vines searching out his pants to give back to him. They weren’t far, though she had gotten them caught on something. Slowly she worked them off and brought them back to him. “How did that feel? I mean compared to a human woman? Better? The same? Worse?” Her questions came at him like daggers and just as sharp. Each one was a tiny trap, so far no man had said she was just as good or worse then a human female

She looked down at him, “You don’t have to rush. Its not like I cant get what need here.” She smirked, “I do have this guy that lets me take what I need from him and seems to enjoy it.” Fleur laughed softly, “though I wonder if he was going to return the favor?” She watched him, waiting for some sort of response.

His ordeal finally over, Cyrus was lowered back to the ground. Though he was relieved to be on something solid again, he couldn't help feel intriuged by the idea of being held up by nothing more than what ammounted to the extra appendages of Fleur's flower like body. "It was...very different," the young man replied to her questions, not caring for how fast they came. "I would say it was better, though I haven't really ever recieved such treatment from a woman before, let alone one such as exotic as yourself. Still, the experience was very refreshing to my body."

And as he put back on the pants that were ripped from his body earlier, Cyrus grinned a bit at her next bit of commentary. "Well, if you put it that way, then I guess I could let you stay as long as you wanted. I mean, as long as it's beneficial...to the both of us..." The young man looked over the woman's body as she asked if he would return the favor. It was only right that he did so, but the experience he had just now made him a bit tired. "Perhaps in the morning when I've recovered a bit of my stamina. I think sex would be better enjoyed when both parties are fully charged, don't you think?"

• Fleur smiled down at him, “Okay though I would rather you fighting fit for breakfast Though you should really grab some of this nectar before it dries up and is useless. ” She looks down at her flower, “its good for a good long time but it doesn’t last all that long in my flower. My body absorbs it into itself after a while to save energy. I hope you have a ton of mansion jars around to get it all.” She laughed softly, watching him.

“Why do you have so many flowers? Are you selling them or something?” She looked around, taking in her new home. “Do you sell them or something? I mean why do you need so many? Or are you just into plants like that?” She grinned at him, the thought of what just happened rushing forward. “You are cute?”

Cyrus was a little relieved to hear Fleur let him off for the night only if he had some more of the nectar. It was a simple task to collect it. All he had to do was get some bottles and he just happened to have a few in the storage room. He would have to leave her for the moment though, but not before being barraged by more questions. He thought he would be finished with these queries for the night, but she just had to absorb everything about him like she would absorb sunlight or his semen. "You really are a curious little thing, aren't you?" He asked with a chuckle. "If you really want to know, I sell these flowers to make a living, although right now, business kinda sucks which means I have more in stock than I should. And no, I don't do THAT with my plants. I mean, not all of them are like you, are they?"

And as quickly as he answered her questions, he stood up once more to stretch his legs and go get some bottles like she asked. "Anyway, I'm going to get those bottles, so just hang out for a second," Cyrus informed her before leaving. In no time at all, he was back with some small glass jars. there were about five of them which were all he could find. It wasn't like he needed them for his shop, though at this point it would probably be a good idea to get more. He took one of the jars and looked down at all the nectar Fleur had produced during their sexual encounter before scooping some up into the bottle. He gazed at it for a moment before filling the rest and even scooped a bit of it in a spoon for himself. Somehow, it tasted even sweeter than before.

Back
Top Bottom