Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Floral Care (Pistol Kiss & I)

• She laughed at him softly, “You are the first human I have ever really had a chance to get to know. I want to know more about you. I mean you want to know more about me don’t you? Unless humans don’t share things about themselves.“ She chewed her lip softly” I always thought that you were just like us just well.” Fleur looked at herself then him, “less leafy.” She blushed softly , “I guess I was wrong. I am sorry I wont ask any more questions.” When he continued on with his answer she looked puzzled, “Sell? Why would someone sell plants? I mean how could someone sell another being?” She stopped putting her hands over her mouth. “Sorry sorry humans don’t like sharing.”

“I will go to bed now. Sorry for being a bother.” When he returned she was a sleep though her flower remained open, for him to collect the nectar she made for him. Fleur slept standing, her face turned to meet the morning sunlight arms slack on her sides. He could see some new clearer nectar running down her leg. When aroused her kind made a sweeter more potent version of the nectar to help mating go easier then.

Cyrus could only scratch his head at the deep, philosophical questions that Fleur was asking him. It's not that he didn't want to share things about himself to her. He was just simply exhausted physically from the loading, unloading and sex and mentally from trying to process that he was in some weird, yet enjoyable symbiotic relationship with this plant who has taken the form of a girl. Fortunatley, though she seemed to have enough of interrogating him and she turned towards where the sun would rise in the morning before trying to go to sleep. After he finished collecting the remainder of the nectar, he went back to his sleeping bag to lay down and finally get some rest.

But it seemed the young man's curiosity might soon get the best of him. For when he looked up at his flowery companion, he could see something trickling down her thigh. It looked as if she were still leaking some nectar. It was just enough to convince him to sit up and crawl over to her. He looked over her legs for a minute and noticed that while her feet were firmly planted in the flower around her, she had the smooth, sexy legs of a young adult female. It was enough to convince him to touch them to see how they felt. But not before wiping that bit of nectar from her leg. He ran a single finger up her thigh, doing so several times until the nectar was clean off of her. He stuck the sticky sweet finger in his mouth and found the taste to be, despite the lack of quantity, a bit more potent than what he had collected from the flower.

Cyrus suddenly began to feel a little warmer inside, like he was coming down with a fever. His loins began to tingle a bit just looking up her legs and at her leaking twat, the source of her potent nectar. He wanted more and barring any interuption on Fleur's part, he intended to get more.

• While he collected the rest of her nectar she didn’t move, her body swaying slightly from side to side as she slept. Fleur slept soundly after not sleeping for what seemed like forever she was locked in a deep, deep sleep that would take a lot to wake her from. She did grin in her sleep, a small amount of clear strong smelling nectar pouring from her mouth as she does so. It dribbled down her sleeping body.

The nectar that he tasted was the undiluted version of the one in her flower, making it ten times more potent and addictive. It was like the stuff coming from her mouth an aid to keep the man hard even though she may be raping them. Her body was made to keep the man going so she could milk them dry over and over weather they wanted her to or not.

While she slept her hands clenched for a second, before spreading out again. Each one was a small flower, her arms pointed the flowers up at the moon. Even in her sleep she was efficient the flowers caught its rays and would find the sun when it rose the next day. She was something to be awed at though to her this was a natural thing to do. Sunlight was important and the more she had the less she needed to eat.

Rather than bearing witness to a sexual reaction of some sort on Fleur's part, Cyrus was surprised to see that she was more asleep than anything. His mind argued with the idea of whether or not he should take her while she slept and after a moment, a feeling of restraint came over the young man and with a sigh, slumped back down to the sleeping bag. What was the point of having sex with the woman if she wasn't awake to get off on it? Still though, as he laid back down and looked up to the flower, he could witness how beautiful she was in the moonlit sky.

And then the flowers opened in her arms and the portrait of beauty was complete. Cyrus stared in awe at Fleur, the fact that he might be the only one around to know of such a feat escaping him. He gazed and gazed until finally, he was too tired to keep his eyes open and fell asleep right there and then. As he slept, he dreamed a pleasant dream featuring Fleur and lots and lots of repeated sexual acts. It lasted all the way until the morning when the sun shone brightly upon the greenhouse.

It was about the fifth time they had intercourse in the dream until Cyrus was rudely awakened, not by the shining sun, but by the sprinkler system which was programmed to go off automatically every morning for the plants. At first, he had the vision of Fleur dripping more of her nectar on him to keep him sexually stimulated, but once reality kicked in, he shot up like a bolt and wiped his face away. He looked up and with a groan, cursed himself for forgetting such a simple thing.

• Plants didn’t dream like humans did, she dreamed of warm colors and cool moist feelings. This is how most plants saw the world, though her kind only got to see it like this in there dreams a simpler world where people didn’t abduct you in the middle of the night and keep you in a small metal crate. A world of colors and feelings where you didn’t see things but just felt them. The plant girl loved her dreams they were the best part of sleeping. During her trip there she got little sleep, this made her current sleep all the nicer for her.

She was awake long before he was, though Fleur just watched him her hands no longer plants. He was peaceful looking when he slept and she wondered if he had visions like she did while he slept or if he saw anything at all. Though these thoughts were cut short when the water went off around her.

She let off a short gasp, it was rather cold. Though soon she giggled tossing her body around a little her chest bouncing from the action. The morning watering was important she needed to get every inch of herself wet. Fleur giggled softly as she did this, imaging what she must look like right now to him. The water on her body sparkled in the morning sun. “Oh hello sleepy head” Her voice was cheery as she smiled at him, “How was your sleep?” She bit her lip softly, “Mine was perfect. It was the best rest I have had since the abduction.”

For a moment, Cyrus had mistaken the events of last night as part of his dream. Where other than the mind could one imagine themselves within the vines of a pretty flower girl getting one of the best blowjobs ever. But as soon as he wondered why he was sleeping in the greenhouse in the first place, it hit him like a ton of bricks and he turned right away to face Fleur. She was marvelous as she let the cold water trickle down her body, giggling softly and twisting her body ever so slightly as to cause her breast to jiggle slightly. It was almost as if he were indeed still dreaming and he was waiting to wake up to his dull life as a flower salesman.

But Cyrus was already awake as it was. The cold water saw to that. He shook some of it out of his hair before relpying to Fleur. "Me? I slept like a log, pardon the pun," he replied with a bit of a chuckle. "Although, I don't really appreciate the wet awakening. But just looking at you, I bet you're really enjoying yourself right now, aren't you?"

• She smiled some more at him, still giggling as she leaned over. “Oh yeah. This water its so pure clean and so cold. I only get water this cold in the winter and then its so cold out I cant really enjoy it. This is great.” She smiled and straitened herself holding her hands up in the air. She laughed happily, “so what now boss? What are we doing today? Work? Or are you just going to sit there and watch me drink my breakfast?” She grinned and held some water in her hands, then she threw the water at her self letting it splash off her chest. “If not can you..” She blushed, “Well. In human terms do me?”

The thought of having to bang Fleur this early in the morning was a bit flustering to Cyrus. Not that he wouldn't mind, but there were a couple of issues of which he adressed right away. "I guess I could," he replied while running a hand through his hair to get some of the water out. "But can I at least clean myself up first? I'm a bit dirty from all the cleaning and stuff last night. Also, unlike yourself..." The young man paused briefly to gently caress some of the water into the woman's skin as if he were grooming her to be as pretty and neat as his other plants. "I can't tolerate this cold water for too long. You wouldn't want to have relations with a sickly male, would you? So yeah, just hang out here for a little bit while I bathe and I'll be right back, clean and ready to go."

Although he seemed casual while saying this, Cyrus was a bit concerned having to leave Fleur alone for longer than a few minutes. She might get lonely without him or whoever was driving that truck last night might come back looking for her. He had to figure out a way to get some legs under her. But how?

• She smiled at him sweetly, “I can wait. Though I don’t care if your dirty, or sweaty or even sick. None of those things really matter to me. Just that you are there for me. I mean I cant smell all that well and I live in dirt, how can I be mad at you for something that I ether live in or cant even sense?” She smiled at him, though she hadn’t really known him for that long she was starting to have a crush on the man. He was really nice to her and he was cute, really cute. If a plant could blush she would be right now, instead she turned a deeper shade of green. Which was as close to a blush as she really could get. “Okay, if you need to go get cleaned.”

When he came back, she was quite okay. Fleur had spread her vines out, using them to grab a small cart. She could go anywhere wanted as long as her cart could take her. When the girl saw him she brightly smiled at him, “All clean?” She wasn’t even worried about the men coming back. She had him to protect her, Cyrus would never let anyone hurt her. Why would he? She was perfect for him, right down to her need to consume his sperm. With the way things had been so far he seemed not to have a human girlfriend.

The nice hot morning shower was just the thing Cyrus needed to perk himself up. It was as if he were washing away all the worries of his life. For some reason, he felt that things were going to be better from now on. Fleur would help see to that. She was beautiful, energetic and one hell of a lover. It would be a sad day when it came time to take her home. Fortunatley, that day was long away. He even considered procrastinating awhile just so he could enjoy her unique company. The thought brought a smile to the young man's face as he returned to the plant girl in the greenhouse.

"Clean as a whistle," he replied as she greeted him. And now that he was all clean, he could get down to a little business, or pleasure as one might interperet it. He approached Fleur, a slight twinge of red on his cheeks and replied then, "So, I suppose you need to be fed, right? How would you like it to go this time? You gonna use your vines again or would you rather I just insert myself into you?"

• When he walked in she smiled at him, wheeling though the maze of a green house he had. Though his voice was so flat about it. Just insert myself inside of you? She frowned, her vines pulling in fast. They shot out under her making Fleur at his eye level. “Just insert yourself into me? Is sex some sort of chore?” She looked him over. Slowly she inched close to him her chest pushed on his as her face was inches from his own. “Do you think sex with me would be a chore? Or is just how humans think and that’s why we have to rape you so often?” She leaned in closer her breath hot on his neck. “I don’t want to rape you. I want to feel you thrusting against me as you fuck me. I want your cock in me.” Her hand grabbed his crotch, and she rubbed it softly.

It was not the intention of Cyrus to be so flat about it, nor did he intend to offend Fleur with what he said. In fact, he meant it more as a jest, though the way she was getting close to him, she took it pretty seriously. But he couldn't complain. After all, she probably had the ability to tear him apart if he got out of line which led to the question of who was really taking care of who. But these thoughts failed in comparison to what the young man was thinking once she began to rub at his crotch, breathing sweet commands into his ear for him to fuck her hard.

To this, he could not deny and with a quick motion to his pants, he quickly slid them down to his feet. And as his erection began to slowly bulge from his boxers, he took her head into his hands and pressed his lips onto hers in a deep, passionate kiss. "It's no chore, really," Cyrus said suddenly between breaths. "But for you, it's such a natural thing that I perhaps just mistaked it for nothing more than that. If you really want me to enjoy it more, all you need to do is say the word." Of course, Fleur didn't have to say a word now. Not with his tongue shoved in her mouth and one of his free hands reaching over to squeeze the soft flesh of her rear.

• Though she had the ability to rip him apart Fleur would never even think about that. Humans were not something you could just kill like that. Her kind has a much better way to kill humans, they literally drained of life. Each girl taking a turn with him until he couldn’t give anymore. Then they would go after his blood, and other parts, until he was a dried up husk. Then they would kill him as he begged for the sweet relief of death. Though it took a lot to get them riled up. In all of Fleur’s long life she had only seen one man killed like his and he tried to kill her mother so he could stuff her and put her in his den as a trophy. This was cut short as the entire populace of the area came to show him how they dealt with men like him. So he was safe for the most part.

The quick removal of his pants quickly brightened her up, she quickly attributed his behavior to him being shy. Which was easy to brush off. Fleur licked her lips at the sight of his quickly growing cock. Though she had no time to make a sound before he had her in a deep passionate kiss, one she quickly returned. She was rather shocked when he broke it expecting this kiss to last. Though his words were sweet in a twisted sort of way, and his return to the kiss was nice. Even if she wanted to say something back, finding his hand on her soft round ass. Her hands though slid down his body rubbing his hard cock again before removing his boxers from it. Freeing him from his cotton confines, her nimble hands playing with it now with no cloth to block them.

She though was the one to break the kiss this time, she didn’t pant though, plants don’t need to breath. “I think you owe me a little action. She looked down at her semi wet crotch. “I would love to have that skilled tongue down there. It would be a great way to get things started.” Fleur smiled at him, waiting to see what his reaction would be.

Cyrus didn't need any convincing to go down on Fleur. He was already intoxicated by her saliva and the gentle playfullness of her hands on his cock. He wanted to thrust it into her badly, but he knew that he owed her for the great bit of oral sex she provided him. In all honesty, though, he wasn't as skilled with his tongue as he would like. Hopefully, she would be too aroused and sensitive to really mind. So, with a simple nod and half smile, the young man laid her on the soft dirt on her back and climbed atop her body.

Cyrus pressed his lips upon her body once more, starting from the lips and going down the torso with each peck. Each kiss brought him closer and closer to the potent nectar between her legs. He could smell the aroma coming from her snatch and it watered his lips. He was only too eager to put his tongue upon her and send her into bliss while at the same time, growing drunk with lust on her nectar. These thoughts drove the young man to push her legs open, caressing her thighs to get her ready for the first contact between tongue and slit. His head inched closer and closer until finally, the tip of his tongue brushed along her walls.

If Fleur began to moan then, Cyrus did not seem to notice or care. The taste of her wet cunt was like blood to a shark for him as he pressed his tongue deeper and deeper into her, lapping up the potent fluids that leaked out down his throat and dulling his senses. But even with her stagnant arousal, the young man felt he could do more to please this little plant of his. Without a word of warning, his hands slid up Fleur's torso and took hold of her breasts. He squeezed them gently, rubbing them in a circle while using his fingers to tweak her nipples in a playful manner. This would be a surefire way to extract even more of that sweet, sweet nectar from her loins. Or so he hoped, anyways.

• Fleur helped him lay her down, most guys just got on there knees when it came to this. It made the whole having a giant flower for feet thing easer to deal with. Though this was nice for once she could relax and enjoy what he was about to do her fully. She didn’t need skill, the flower girl was use to men who has no idea what to do with a girl once they got one. All he really had to do was find the right area. The nectar that flowed out of her would help him from there, even the most unskilled tongue can do the right things when they have there own burning passing to take care of.

She kissed him back, watching as he slowly kissed down her body. His soft lips sent chills down her body, Fleur bit her lip softly. He was teasing her something the girl had never experienced most men just wanted to get there and do what was needed so they could get to the part they liked most. Though Cyrus really seemed to want to get her going and not just wet. She let out a soft moan as he rubbed her thighs, his tongue brought out another one from her. She blushed, loving the enthusiasm that he gave. Even though she knew it was partly from her own doing.

Her voice could be heard outside the green house, as she moaned loud and often. His hands on her chest did what he wanted, she flooded her lower area with her nectar or arousal. Giving him more of the sweet fluid then what he knew to do with. “Goddess above.” Fleur moaned out her body arching slightly, she dug her hands into the soft earth. Her breath picked up, as he kept going, she was not going to last long if he kept this up.

It took a moment for Cyrus to realize it but he suddenly noticed that there was a lot more nectar appearing than he was able to lick up. Fleur seemed to be gushing in reaction to his gentle technique and while it was enjoyable to see her writhing in pleasurable agony, he was starting to get a bit full. And while a normal man would let himself rest before going at it again, the fuel of her nectar actually drove the young man to take in more of it. Finally, when he could no longer breath just through his nose, his body forced him to sit up and take a deep breath. He looked into the woman's eyes, seeing the joyous look on her face. The words that escaped his lips based on the situation were only logical.

"Geeze. Was that your version of an orgasm or something? Your flooding like a faucet down there." Cyrus wiped his lips briefly before taking several more deep breaths. It would take him a moment to rest his body before he went in for the inevitable last step: Plugging the leak...

• It was heaven for her, sweet blissful heaven for Fleur. She writhed in the dirt not caring that she was covered in it. All that she cared for was his tongue on her wet pussy. Even if he lacked experience he made up for it in his sheer will to keep going. Even after her body produced wave after wave of her sweet nectar. She writhed and moaned under his tong. As her breathing picked up, as she approached her first orgasm. That’s when he stopped, that is when he chose to stop. Slowly she chewed her lips, slowly looking down at him. A soft wine coming from her lips as she squirmed..

“Well I was about to, then you stopped.” Fleur pouted softly, moving onto her elbows. “You have never been with a woman before have you? Is this your first time licking a girl like this? I am sorry if you don’t like my questions, I just would really like to know. You don’t have to answer them. If you want you could just go back to what you were doing.” She gave him a soft wink, her eyes locked onto his.

Though he was insulted by Fleur's words, Cyrus could only grimmace slightly in response to them. She was right, after all. He might have had the knowledge of what to do in his mind, but he had never really had the chance to apply it. Still, despite his expression, he tried to lie about it just to preserve some of his pride. "O..of course I have. I mean, you can tell, can't you? When I'm going down on you like I was. Yeah. I've made many women swoon with pleasure with this tongue of mine." Just saying those false words made the young man feel better. So much so that he wanted to go to the next step.

"But it's not my tongue you really want, is it?" Cyrus asked as his eyes locked onto Fleur's before motioning down to his manhood. The nectar he consumed from between her legs had done its job well. He was quite hard and throbbing and eager to stick it in her as soon as possible. Without another word, he advanced on her, caressing her thighs as he inched his manhood closer and closer towards that sweet center of hers. As the tip of it teased her snatch, he could feel the yearning of their genetalia wanting to combine and convulse together. Slowly, the young man pushed himself into her and with the help of her nectar, began to slide in and out of her at a slow, but steady pace.

Back
Top Bottom