Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wicked Thoughts (Lustfull_SinxFriend In The Shadows)

Jayme ate more of the mousse and ice cream, licking her lips every time some of the chocolate tried to escape her mouth."well I guess eating alot and not getting fat is good.Then again, I eat alot and I'm still not fat."she laughed."Mostly all the males of my species are just muscle.God, all they think about is pumping iron and drinking beer."she said rolling her eyes at that.The males were like rednecks almost actually."I am enjoying this marriage.Ok, so I had my doubts, but it seems your very down to earth and you get what I'm feeling.I was upset...at first..but now.I'm rather happy I'm married.At least I didn't marry a stuck up vampire."She smirked, kissing him lightly on the lips, before slipping more ice cream in his mouth.

"As for what my father is doing.I...I think that having this marriage occur gave him the oportunity to keep doing what's he's doing without there being an issue.He basicly thinks I'm going to distract you from doing anything.If you do do something, then I will back you up 100% so that no one thinks your attacking our kind for no reason.The Council is oblivious it seems to what my father is doing.My father lost interest in my care months after mother died.Hell, he never once held me...or so I think.I was always raised by the other males, but once I reached my teens I went roguish..kinda.Thank God for meeting Lilian."She sighed and set the plate on the nightstand.She then straddled Zachary again, leaning down and simply layed on top of him."I'll try to talk to my father.Maybe...he'll listen for once in his miserable life."

"No, I'm not one of those 'I'm the best thing there is' types of vampires. That's a whole different clan." Zachary replied with a short laugh as he ate the offered dessert. His eyes stayed looking up into Jayme's as he fed him and herself, his mind taking in her words and the information about her past and her family.

He smiled as she straddled him once more, his cock was only slightly hard but could easily reach its fullness in a few seconds. Of course, Jayme wasn't in the mood right that second, as was evident when she laid her head down on his chest and listened to his heart not beating. "You are fully entitled to speak to him, but I don't think he'll listen to your pleas to stop." Zachary said as he started to stroke her hair. "I don't want to hurt your father, but if push comes to shove then I will." He added before looking to the side of the room.

"I'd rather not talk about such dark things while still in bed. Perhaps we could talk about something else? Would you mind playing a little game with me? We each go back and forth, answering each others questions about ourselves, our races and so on." Zachary asked, his hand moving down to caress her bare shoulder as he spoke.

"Maybe I can speak to his top guard.Roak was always good at listening.He helped raised me."She smiled thinking of the memories."I always asked why he couldn't be my dad.And he would only smile and pat my head as if gesturing for me not to speak of it anymore.And so I never did.Though I always wished everynight on the new moon that my father would change and be someone else."she kissed his chest, then nuzzled his neck.

When he mentioned about changing the subject, she was so on board with that."Alright.I like games.So since it's your game.You have to start.Ask away oh husband of mine."She said kissing his neck.

Zachary nodded a little as Jayme spoke of her wishes as a child for a different father. He knew what that was like. He smiled and laid his head to the side as she kissed along his neck line. "Keep that up and I might not be able to answer any of your questions in return." He said as his hands gently caressed her back.

"My question is a some what personal one. When we were in the limo last night, you briefly talked about your races beliefs. I want to know more about that. Where you come from, your history, everything that comes to mind. My species hasn't had much luck in understanding your side, so I'd like to know more about you by finding out about your background."

She smiled and nuzzled him, purposely teasing him now."Hmm..my beliefs.Well every pack is different.They each worship differently, but we all worship the same spirits.Our ancestors from our Tribe are originally from Alaska actually.Originally...we were meant to have pure white coats.To show our purity and innocence.But it seems one decided to stray away from the pack and go off on her own.Yes...a her.She mixed with others.Because of her you see more black and grey werewolves instead of pure white ones.My great-great-great grandmother had a white coat.God...if only I can see a picture of her or something.That would be nice.Can you believe it was her niece who started the whole, leave your pack thing.Such a rebel.I think I got it from her."She said, chuckling."Anyways.As for the worship of spirits, its like I said.We worship many.From the spirit of trees, to the sky spirit, to the water.To almost anything.Even the Spirit of food.Its mostly females only a few males.Now though.....some have stayed far from worshiping.Technicly.......I'm not really married to you."She said, waiting to see what he would say.

"Wondering why?"She asked wating again."Theres a spirit of mate.We are to be blessed and we are to offer her reason as to why we choose to be together.We provide a small offering and prayer and if she agrees to it, she will bless us.From there, we enjoy a night long consumation and try many times until the females get pregnant."She smiled, but it quickly faded."But now...since there's lack of females...such worshiping has been....forgotten."

Zachary laid back and listened to Jayme talk about her packs history a bit. He wasn't a religious man, considering he was a vampire and had lived though some of the worst periods of history. But just hearing her voice was nice. His eyes were only half open when Jayme mentioned that by her packs standards. He was about to comment before Jayme finished explaining what she meant. After hearing her words, his eyes shot open and he sat right up.

"You should have told me this earlier. This gives us a reason for not having sex; not that I don't want to, but I'd rather not have an audience watching me." He said, his eyes holding a look of sudden enlightenment. "I can't get you pregnant, but if your clan has strict guide lines that dominate what constitutes a marriage, then we can claim that you have follow those rules and thus get the Counsel to back the fuck off!" Zachary added, his mind racing with the new information.

"But where are my manners. You've answered my question; now I shall answer yours. What would you like to ask me?"

"ahh-"was what she said when he suddenly sat up, her hands placed loosely around his neck.She could only listen and stare at the way he looked and of how he sudden.She had that sudden heat build up in her tummy and it was thanks to how he spoke his words.She smiled, a sultry seductive smile actually as she looked at him."you sounded so fuckable right now.You know that.If you hadn't mentioned the council, I would have fucked here and now."she said grinning like a happy cat."And yes.....actually your right.They themselves know what the laws are for marriage when it comes to werewolves.They have to agree to them and respect them.And once we go through it we are to be LEFT ALONE for a whole night.Any disturbance and well...it'll be scene as a means of marriage objection.Think of it like this.You know how in human weddings the priest is given chance for anyone to object of a couples marriage.Well for us, if you were to dirturb a couple while they mate, then its basicly you objecting.And trust me....you don't want to object while two horny ass wolves are fucking hard core."She laughed.

"And you weren't rude.You had a good point, no need to not share it alright."She said giving him a pec on the lips."Alright..lets see...what can I ask you."As she pondered, she smoothed her hands over his chest, loving the feel.She almost knew everything about him now.From his past, to his late and recent lovers to the now.She did want to know more about the disease carrying vampires like the one they just happen to off."I...want to know if there's more then one breed of vampire.Technicly.In my eyes.The vampire that was brought here to be punished is seen as another class of breed.So is there any vampires that are like him...like your..more different.Can some fully walk in the sun.Do some only live of a specific sort of blood.Lay it all on me, I'm all ears."

Zachary found himself laughing at Jayme's comments before replying. "I should have kept my mouth shut for a while more so we could have had some fun in this bed." He said as his hands lightly caressed her side, obviously wanting to do more but was refraining from doing so, knowing that she might have reasons to not want to have sex right now.

"So you want to know more about my kind. Well, first off, we're divided into clans. Each clan is usually referred to by a common name; like the parasite you ordered punished. Every clan came into being after mine, but the clans have been around for much longer than me. I'm just the only one smart enough to live this long." He said as his hand closed around Jayme's. He didn't stop her from touching his body, but wanting to feel her hand in his.

"The other clans all have additional weaknesses besides the witches blood." Zachary gave a shiver at the word before continuing. "As it stand right now, I'm the only one that can enjoy the sunlight without going up in flames. And I can only do so after a full meal. All those old tales you've heard about vampires are true, but only for some certain varieties. The big thing about the others is that they all bow down to my clan. Not because they respect us, but because they can't easily hurt us like we can hurt them. Fear and intimidation are what they know; even the ones that use seduction really only understand fear when facing another vampire."

She let out a playfull growl, loving the way he touched her."Wel lesson learned on you."She said kissing his cheek.When he began to talk about his race and clans, she listened carefully, her hands going back and forth along his shoulders, massaging him gently a bit.When he said the word witch, she felt him shiver under her touch.Witches blood was truly a deadly poison for any vampire, no matter how old they were.Jayme looked at her wendding ring, wishing she could walk around with out the damn thing, but law states she is to wear it at all times, in case her husband decides to act out of line.As if he would raise a hand against her.Focusing back on Zachary hearing about how truth be told, he's stronger then any of his own people/

"Well aren't lucky to have been paired off with a scary, powerful male."She said, smirking."The clans in your race seem to know who is to be obeyed and fear, while the tribes in my race all seem to fight over dominance and power.Stupid really.As of now, my Tribe has power over all others.Well...in this state.There are three Tribes out of state who are powerful then ours, but when it comes to this state, ours has power over all."She shrugged."Power means nothing if you use it for stupid things."Biting her lip a bit, she looked at Zachary."Anyways..........I'm horny."she smiled, then laughed at her bluntness.

"It is unfortunate that fear is all most vampires seem to know. If I could do so, I'd kill off about half of them so the humans could have some more breathing room. But I can't do that without sparking a war." Zachary said before relaxing back into Jayme's body, feeling her touch at his shoulders and smiling deeply at said touch. His hand came and slowly pulled one of her hands away from his shoulders, placing a soft kiss on the tip of each finger before letting it fall away.

"You're horny and beautiful. Can't forget that last part dear. But we might have unwelcomed eyes right now. If you want, I can just do a repeat from last night. Since I don't need to breath, I can stay on you for a long time; longer than any mortal man could. Unless you'd rather give me a private show? Perhaps we could watch each other get off at the same time? Or would you like to try and stop right now before getting any more flustered?" He said, craning his neck to look up into her eyes.

She smiled, running her fingers through her hair."Well I don't mean to be conceided, but I am hot looking."She said grinning when he mentioned about last night.When he gave other options, her smiled grew bigger."I wanna give you a show.But before I start."She looked up, raised her hands and flipped the ceiling off.She looked back down to Zachary, giggling."its for the peeping toms who are watching."She said and slipped off him, crawling down his legs, until she was on her knees on the other end of the bed."Since your already naked, guess I better get my clothes off as well, huh?"She said, slowly slipping her hands down, then slipped her fingers under ther muscle shirt, slowly pushing it upward, her smooth, tight stomach slowly showing.Little by little, the shirt was raised until she finally slipped it above her head and tossed it to the ground.Moving her hand, she placed her fingers against the clasp that was located infront of her bra."wanna know something.'she said as she easily undid the clasp, but held the two ends together still."All of my bras unhook from the front."She said and released the ends, her bra snapping apart as her perky breasts bounced freely.

Already her nipples were hard and she teased herself as well as him by running her hands up her stomach, over her breasts and slipped her bra off her shoulders.Tossing the piece of lingerie to the floor, Jayme gave a sultry wink to Zachary and hooked her fingers inside her sports shorts, giving them a gently little tug on the waistband."Oh...wanna know something else."She said as she slowly drew her shorts down."i'm....not..wearing...any...underwear."She said as she pushed her shorts down to her knees, showing him the delicious truth.Before she moved to remove her shorts, she slipped her hair band off, shaking her hair out a bit.A few strands draped over her shoulders, the tips curling around her nipples.

Jayme layed herself back and slipped her shorts off, throwing them to the floor.Settling her hands behind her, she recllined back on her hands, and spread her legs showing how slightly wet she was."Straddling you got me a bit wet truth be told.But when you said that the Council should go fuck off...that got me a bit wetter.What should I do, hmmm."She asked, moving her hand so she was now reclining on one, she trailed her left hand down between her breasts, down her stomach, and stopped, her fingers barely touching her wet slit."What...should..I..do..Zachary."she asked in a sultry tone.

Zachary laid back and watched as Jayme began to remove the simple clothing covering her wonderful body. As the last piece of cloth hit the floor, he spoke to her. "Best strip show I've had in a long time. Not the best ever, seeing as you didn't have any music to go with that sexy body of yours, but we can always have a repeat performance at a later date." He said as she laid back down on the bed.

He licked his bottom lip a little when Jayme said she was getting wetter by the minute. He watched as those soft hands of hers trailed across her body, avoiding the normal areas one would think about touching to pleasure a woman's body. His hand eased forward, tracing the same trail she had made before encircling around her hand. Slowly, he began to push her delicate fingers towards her pussy, lightly making Jayme caress the folds of her lower lips while he was by her side.

"I think, you should bring yourself off while watching me do the same." He said as his free hand started to run along the length of his shaft, his fingers only lightly touching his cock for the moment, his attention focused on Jayme and not on himself.

She chuckled, breasts bouncing a bit."Well...I'll let you pick the song and what outfit I'll strip off for you, alright?"She said, smirking.Relaxing, she kept her eyes locked on his.When he finally leaned in, she shivered, closing her eyes when he trailed his hand in the same way she did hers and stopped, taking her hand.As he shifted, moving next to her, she smiled, then let out a soft gasp as he nudged her hand down,her fingers caressing her slick folds.She spread her legs a bit wider, opening herself up a bit more.

Smiling, she looked at him, then down to where his other hand was."I will definitly keep my eyes on you."She said, seeing him lightly stroke his cock.She licked her lip. then sucked on it as she worked her middle finger, pressing and rubbing her clit gently.Already she was hot and needy and wished she had him deep inside of her.Having her eyes close part way, she moaned a bit, pressing a finger inside of her, then slipping out, only to work her clit again.

"T-Touch...yourself...Please.Jerk your cock for me."She said, her breathe heavy and hoarse.

"I shall do as you request; but I expect to see you bring yourself off as you watch me." Zachary replied as his hand left hers, moving to tilt her head up a little. His mouth moved forward and placed a small kiss on her lips before pulling away. The hand not touching his cock began to lightly caress her bare breasts, feeling the hardness of her nipples beneath his finger tips.

His other hand started to truly feel his cock, his whole hand now slowly sliding up and down its length. His eyes didn't look away from Jayme's body as he began to pleasure himself. The speed of his hand was slow to start, but began to increase as he felt his desire for her body over come his mind. It took a long time for his cock to show the first signs of needing release, the fact that he didn't breath and thus didn't sigh or pant preventing Jayme from knowing when Zachary would be near his orgasm.

His hand movements eventually became faster, giving his cock a few short burst with his palm before slowing down again in order to prolong the experience. Finally, he let go of any idea of holding back, his hand became almost a blur, jerking his hard shaft right in front of Jayme. He said nothing, knowing words at this point would only ruin the mood, but his eyes and body told her that he was nearing his release.

She sighed, loving the way he kissed her gently.She tilted her head up to mee thim half way, a small moan escaing her mouth and sllipping into his.She kept her eyes on him, or tried to as she continued to rub and tease herself.As he gently caressed her breasts, she shuddered, arching her back a bit.She had to lie back, though she tilted her head, keeping watch as he finally took hold of his delicious cock and began to pump his hand up and down.She followed the same speed as him, slipping her finger in and out of her cunt, feeling her walls throb and squeeze her finer a bit.

"Z-Zachary...~"she gasped, saying his name in a whisper.Seeing him work his cock got her wet and she finally slipped another finger, working two in and out of her slick pussy.Her breathing became heavy, her legs spreading farther apart a bit, the soles of her feet pressing against the matress.She ddin't know when he was going to cum, oh but how she wanted him to cum all over her, coat her skin in his hot, white cum.

When his hand move faster, like a blue, she imagined him pumping in and out of her, faster and faster, his cock head hitting deep inside, rubbing her oh so good.She worked her own fingers faster and faster, unable to keep her eyes fully open, but she still had them at half mast."C-Cum....."she simply said not looking away from his dick.She was nearing her own release , her body tingling all over, her stomach sucking in, her legs shaking a bit."i'm...gonna...cum...."she said, fingering herself faster and faster.

Zachary wanted to wait before releasing his seed onto Jayme's body; the idea of them climaxing together was a favorite joy of his. He took great pride in getting his lovers off, and even greater pride in having them cum multiple times for him in one sitting. Having lived as long as he had, it wasn't hard to pick up a few pointers on pleasuring a lady.

Unfortunately, his wish would go unfulfilled. Moving his body up a bit, he managed to aim his cock at the right angle towards Jayme's body. As his hand ran up and down his cock, a large spray of his thick white liquid came forth, falling onto her nude body as she continued to play with herself. His hand jerked himself a few more times, sending smaller shots of cum onto her tits before he lowered himself back down to the bed and came to rest at her side.

She ws ready to explode her body shivering. When he turned,aimed his cock to her,Jayme could only close her eyes and moan when she felt his hot cum shooting all oer her pussy. It ws hot as lst time and that was all Jayme needed to blow as well." Z-Zachary....."she screamed almost, her body raising a bit,hips jerking up as she came. Her body trembled,pussy walls clamping around her slender fingers. When she finished she let her body relax back on the bed. Runnig her hand up, she coated her finger with the cum he shot onto her,then moved it up to her lips. Licking her fingers and sucking on then, the sultry wolf licked them cleaned.

Turning her head,she looked at her husband and smiled."you taste so good." She said grinning."I cant wait your cock and cum deep inside me."

Zachary placed a small kiss on her neck before replying to her words. "Well, for that to happen, we need to get married by your pack standards. And for that to happen, you need to tell me what that implies. Once we're totally made a couple in your packs eyes, we can spend an entire night trying to get you pregnant." He replied before sitting up on the bed.

His hand lightly caressed Jayme's cheek, his eyes still holding that desire for her but his body now relaxed a fair bit from what they had just done. "So tell me; if we couldn't make a child, would the marriage between us be null and void?"

She smiled, giggling a bit at the feel of his lips.She kept herself where she was, running her fingers up and down her tummy a bit."Well....for the ceremony, the only people that will be there are my father, since he is alive, he is to give me away as per custom.The Council, who will be nothing more then witnesses, since...we can't really invite your kind to this sort of thing."She said, hoping it would not offend him."And before you ask, yes I know there vampires in the Council, but they are all seen as equal beings under the eyes of the Spirit of Mate.Anyways. We do the ceremony where are ancestors mostly roamed, this place being a dense forest, but we must be able to see the moon.It doesn't have to be full or anything, so long as there is moonlight."Jayme adjusted a bit, going on her side, still looking at him."As for what we wear.I have to wear a white ceremonial robe made of white silk and white fur.You wil be wearing a black silked robe with black fur."she smiled a bit."We both have to be naked..well me..in a sense.Males are to wear....well..its kinda like a kilt....but its all black and made of silk as well.I am to be presented naked under the robing.Basicly offering myself to you.Body, blood , soul and heart.The males are to take what they see and ensure that they will protect it.They will swear to the Spirit.Buuuut...seeing as my dad will be there and Council perves...I'm wearing a thong."She laughed.

She finally sat up, shaking her hair out a bit." The ceremony will be rather short.We will both present ourselves before the Spirit.She, of course, cannot be seen, but...just imagine as if she is there.I will be offering fruit and berries.As a sign that we offer the Spirit wel nutriotion and life and that she made live forever in order to ensure good matings and healthy births. You will be offering fresh river water.A sign that the Spirit will ensure that our lives be uninterrupted and that we may go as we please with no worries about the future, or the past.We can only focus on the present, since the present actions determine the future.From there.......we...well we drop our robes, face each other.And my father will offer us both one dagger. A sign meaning that we both cut the ties of our worries and problems as well as those who might be a nuisance to our lives.From there..we......"She paused."Wanna hear the rest or no?"She asked giving him a chance to say no.It wasn't something bad, but if you weren't a were, then it was considered ludicracy.

Zachary laid on his back, listening to Jayme describe what would have to be done for them to be truly married in her packs eyes. He laughed at her small jokes and actually considered her question. Slowly, he removed himself from the bed and went to his closet, pulling out a dark blue robe to cover his nude body with.

"I'm interested in hearing everything. Don't be afraid if what we need to do is messy. I've lived through the worst periods in human history; anything you have to say can't be any worse." He said before pulling out a long white robe for Jayme as well. "But before you continue, I think we should get cleaned up. And I do have a few questions about what you've told me already." He said before coming to stand next to the bed.

"I understand the connection aspect, but do we really have to be nude when doing this ceremony? Do you really want any of the Counsel members seeing your lovey form? True, they might be watching us right now, but it's different when their right in front of you. The fact that some of the Counsel holds Vampires means nothing to me.

And what do we do about your father? When the Counsel finds out about what he's doing, they will not be please. I'd rather not inform them of his... activities while we're getting married a second time; it would be rude and cast a shadow over our coupling. It would be nice if we could just have the people we want there; but I get the feeling that we could count on one hand the number in attendance." He finished with a light laugh.

Well it seems this would be a bit easier then she thought.Shrugging, she watched as he slipped off the bed, wishing they could spend the whole night on this lovely bed, but alas, she was hungry once again, and she did need to get clean."Well....all we do is offer our blood to the spirit.With the dagger, you cut my hand, and I cut yours. From there, she make a hand print right above our heart, then we wait if we get blessed, if we do, we do the whole hug and kiss and baam, were married."She smiled."And no, I don't want to get naked infront of the Council, or have them there, but one, being naked, means were....well mostly me, are being intune to the spirits and evironment around us. Our ancestors wore mostly furs and pelts, not much covering really. The council has to be there, because they are a chain of power.They keep the order...in a sense. "Taking the robe, she slipped off the bed and drapped the soft, silken robe over her shoulders.

Chuckling, she looked up at the ceiling."They should consider themselves lucky really.It used to be, people like them were not permitted, but times have changed and so they must be ther.As for my dad.Yeah.....I don't want to say anything while the ceremony is going on."She wrapped her arms around his neck."Will deal with my dad sometime soon.Right now, it's all about us ok."She smirked."Besides, if it makes you feel better, my hair is long enough to cover my nipples, so no one will be able to see them."She winked, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

Zachary stayed silent as Jayme spoke, his eyes watching intently as she slipped the soft silk robe onto her lovely body. "Even when you are getting dressed, you look good." He said as she moved closer to him and placed that soft kiss on his lips. His hands came to rest on her hips, his body starting to sway a little to coax her into dancing with his a little without any music.

"I'm not normally the jealous type, but when it comes to you, I'd rather be the only one that gets to see such a nice body nude before my eyes. As much as I would like to spend the rest of the night like this, I do need to get cleaned up. My men will be giving me a briefing on the latest news for the day. You'd be surprised how much can happen in a day with us undead. You'd think with entirety to work with, they would take things slower and plan out their actions better." He said before placing a small kiss of his own on her lips.

She could only smile, smacking his shoulder gently."Honestly.Pervy vampire you are, aren't you"She teased, smirking.As he began to sway her from side to side, she closed her eyes, resting her cheek on his chest, loving the gently dancing."Your a good dancer."She said, taking in his strong, male scent."And....I rather like it that you get jealous.It means you love me alot."She chuckled, looking at him."When your meeting is over,will continue our fun......unleeeessss, you wish to continue it while we clean each other off."she grinned sheepishly."Buuuttt..if you don't want to-"she pulled away from his arms a bit"- I can let leave you alone so you can clean yourself and I'll clean myself after."She lingered a bit, not pulling away fully from his arms.

Kissing him quickly, then going back to her slightl distance away from him, she smiled."your vampires are always filled with mystery.One minute I learn something, next thing I know, i have to learn about something else.Tricky beings."she teased."well come on.Lets get you cleaned, since your the one with a meeting to go to and not me."

Zachary gave a slight pout every time Jayme pulled away from his arms and a small smile every time she moved back into them. "I would enjoy having more fun with you after my meeting, but you'll have to stop me from really wanting to feel what your body is like. And I would love to get cleaned up with you, but I'll tell you straight up: if you're with me in the bathroom, I'm going to be sucking on your pussy for a long time." He said just before letting his arms fall away from her body.

"Lets go get cleaned up then. I'd like to get my meeting over with quickly, but I don't that will happen. Would you like to sit in and listen to what they're going to say or would you rather not know all about my role as head vampire in this city?"

She could only grin a wolfish llittle grin.Running her nail along his chest, she licked her lips and stared at him."Well...who said we couldn't have fun before and after the meeting.Your the leader, so you can be early or late whenever you want.....right?"she asked smiling still. When he said he'll be sucking her out for a long time, she could only close her eyes, feeling herself getting wet at just the mention and thought."Mmm..then shall we.If you suck me off before the meeting, then I'll be happy to suck you off after. I'll dry you up if I have to."

Pulling away for a moment, she stopped, thinking about his question."I'm your wife yes, but you have more rights then me.You can decide whether you want me there or not."She paused looking at him with a serious look."Do YOU want me there Zachary. Do you want me to know about your life before we married."She asked wanting to know his answer.If he said yes, then he trusted her that much.If he said no, then he was still working on opening up with her.

Back
Top Bottom