Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wicked Thoughts (Lustfull_SinxFriend In The Shadows)

She kissed his nose, then rubbed her with his."i'll be nice to the Countessa.Actually, maybe it be best if I don't see her, but if she's making a trip to see us, then I have every right to kick her out if she says anything rude.One should respect a home in which they visit."She said, kissing his cheek."And don't worry about me making peace with your clan.I'm good at making friends.Give them five minutes with me and they
ll be joining me in shot pounding."She laughed, then looked into his eyes."Our wedding will be so nice.Better then the first one.And our honeymoon would be even...more..special."She said, smirking devilishly."I was thinking France as our Honeymoon.Or maybe Italy.What do you think, hmm?"She asked.

When he gave a moments pause, then asked about the use of his fangs, she blushed, though grined."The delicious pink thong I'm wearing....feels a little to tight.I wanted to use your fangs to cut them off me."She said, wiggling a bit on his lap."Also...."she slipped her hands down and raised the hem of her turtle neck sweater up, revealing her breasts to him.She rested the pushed up shirt above them, making it look more erotic."This bra...is made of some pretty strong material....I wanted to see...if yours fangs were any match for it."she said, though of course, it was plain to see that silk wouldn't stand a chance against a razor sharp fang.

Zachary smiled back at her, letting his fangs just come into view. Ignoring her last inquires to his ability with his mouth, he instead focused on the first part of her questions. "I doubt the Countessa knows the meaning of being nice or polite when in someone else's home. All I ask is you don't give her a reason to strike you. Let her attack without any provocation so I can kick her sorry ass out of here after you've beaten her face into the ground.

As for our wedding and honeymoon, I must admit that you did look lovely in that dress. But this new one shall be funner, especially once we finally get the chance to mate. And why should we only go to one place? A tour of Europe might be fun for you. You can go shopping during the afternoon, spend time with me at night and catch some sleep in the morning." He said as his hands lightly toyed with the clothing she was wearing.

His eyes finally looked down at her bra, his hands moving to caress her back as he spoke once more. "So those naughty undergarments are bugging you are they? Then its my job to teach them a lesson. Would you like to go back to our room, or are you feeling more...adventurous?" He asked, looking up at her again, wondering if Jayme had any other ideas on how to spend the rest of the evening.

She smiled, shuddering from his touch."These naughty underwear need to be taught a lesson badly."she sighed, looking at him.She kissed him, then pressed her forehead to his."I want you to have me in almost every room in this house."She said.She said almost, since it would be ideal to be sucked and fucked in the servants quarters."Take me here in this room.And next time in the kitchen.Then the living room then..."she listed off the places.From the stairs to the hallway, to every bathroom there was even in the back yard and front yard.Already she was hot and wet thanks to listing off all the places she wanted to be fucked.

"My nipples are hurting.And its not helping with this bra on.Get it off me, please Zachary, before I go crazy."she sighed, her breathe already heavy and fast.She rocked against him, grinding her crotch against his.God, if only to have him for one night deep inside her..though.....there was a way......but she doubted he was into that. She'd been actually going against the law and fucking randomly when she wasn't supposed to do that.Though......doing anal didn't mean she was being unlawful.Would Zachary find it shocking that she was a virgin who'd only had anal before.She respected her tribes law.She was to give her virginity to her husband and he was right here, holding her in his arms."Z-Zachary......theres..one way...we can be together....as in together together."she blushed, biting her lip."If you don't like doing it, then its alright, I mean, we can wait until were married."She looked down embarissed.Some found this act rather awful, uncomfortable, but jayme grew to love it."Since...you can't have.....my first hole....you can...have my second."She said, wondering how childish that sounded.

Zachary listened as Jayme listed off where she wished to be intimate, a smile growing larger on his lips as he looked up at her and felt her grind into him. His mouth slowly moved forward, his tongue darting out and licking at her bare skin where it came into contact with her bra. Saying nothing, his fangs effortlessly slipped down and severed the fabric holding her breasts captive, allowing Jayme's tits to swing free.

Before she could say anything, his lips closed around one of her soft orbs, sucking and licking away at her sore nipples. His hands rested on her hips, having no where else to be and not wanting Jayme to get cold feet before they did anything more than foreplay. "If you are offering," he started to say before pulling back so he could speak, "to give me your rear to enjoy for the night, then I accept. You might be tight tho; so I should warm you up first. Would you mind laying down on the floor so that I can finish removing those nasty undergarments for you?" He finished saying as his mouth moved back to her chest and began to suck on her once more, his fangs gliding over her flesh but never drawing a single drop of blood.

She bit her lip, feeling hionto her bra an simply, with one quic motion of his head, ripped it, her breasts bouncing free.She gasped, arching her back as he took her nipple into his mouth, sucking and licking her.She moaned, trembling on his lap, the feeling of his tongue turning her on oh so much."Ahh, Z-Zachary.."She said, then sighed, listening to him, smiling when he said he would take her from behind.She trembled at the thought and befor she could slip off his lap, she groaned, feeling his fang along her skin once more."Oh God, Zachary..."She said, fisting his hair, pulling his head away."Keep doing that and you're gonna make me cum..."she said and kissed him quickly.A hot passionnate kiss, until finally she pulled away, slipping off his lap.She smiled, settling on the floor, her back pressed against the carpet, legs bent up at the knee, slightly parted."hurry, I can't wait any longer."she whisperedm moving her hips a bit in anticipation.

Zachary slid from his chair gracefully, like a cat moving to curl up around someones legs. And like a cat, eh crawled towards Jayme, a look of seduction on his face. His smile was one of joy, his tongue lightly licking his lips, tasting the lingering moistness from her kiss. He said nothing to her, knowing that at this point words would be worthless.

Once right below her, his mouth opened again, letting Jayme see his fangs flash in the pale light of the room for a moment before his head lowered to her panties. One fang effortlessly tore into the fabric, stopping before nicking her skin and then proceeded to created a hole in her undergarments all the way down. "I'm want to make you cum once before you feel my cock inside you, but I'm afraid that my body will be distracted with your lower half." He said as his smile turned into a playful grin.

"Which means you'll have to look after your top half while my tongue does its duty to your body. Don't hold back on me. We've got plenty of time tonight now." Zachary added before his head shot forward and began to lick and suck on Jayme's mound, his fangs brushing against the tender folds of her sex but not once drawing blood.

Jayme watched as he slipped off his chair, moving with the graces of a cat.God, his eyes and mouth and the way he moved made her quake, unable to wait for whatever it was he was going to do to her.She just want to sit up, grab him and fuck him raw, but noooo, she had to follow ceremonial procedures and law.Atleast having him in her other little love hole would be a special treat for both him and her.

Once he was on her, his mouth opened, Jayme licked her lips, seeing those pearly white fangs of his, already long and ready to have at it with her panties.She gasped, feeling her panties being tugged, then heard the soft sound of silk being torn.She let out a soft little mew when his fang grazed her skin a bit, then she was free, cool air brushing against her moistened sex.She began to breathe, eyes half closed.She smiled when he mentioned about making her cum at least once before having her ass, and yeah, she didn't doubt he might make her cum more then once."I won't disappoint, don't worry."She said and spread her legs wider, only to have his mouth on her fast and hard."Fuck, Zachary..."She moaned, raising her hips up and off the floor.Her hands quickly grabbed for her breasts, thumbs rubbing and circling her nipples, before she pinched and tugged them, twisting them gently.

"Oh God, your mouth drives me crazy..."she groaned, relaxing her hips, only to settled her heels against his back, knees spread as best she could have them, opening herself for him.

Zachary smiled as he heard Jayme purr out her enjoyment from this mouth. Slowly he rose up and away from her sex, just enough to speak to her while keeping his face near her lower lips. "Glad to hear you like what I do. Don't be afraid to drive those heels of yours into my back while I work. Vamp skin can be hard to break you know." He said with a sly smile as his mouth returned to licking and sucking on her mound.

His hands moved up along her legs for a moment, feeling the hot blood pumping beneath her skin tingle under his fingers. Slowly, they sneaked their way to her panties and effortlessly ripped the simple fabric apart, tossing it to the side and giving his mouth more room to work with. After that small task was done, his hands held onto her hips, helping Jayme to grind her body in just the right way so she'd receive the maximum amount of pleasure. Zachary's eyes would look up at her every so often, letting Jayme know that he wasn't going to stop until she had at least one orgasm, if not more.

She smirked, licking her lips.He was a blunt and fierce man who loved the wild oral they gave to each other.She moaned, arching her back, feeling his mouth claiming her sex, dominating it, showing it that he was the owner, the master and that no matter what, he would take her with his mouth anytime he wanted and Jayme wanted him to know that.That anytime he wanted her, he could just have at her with no questions asked.Looking down, she relaxed, feeling his cold hands on her, lulling her, until she felt a quick tug and then a ripping sound.She saw a flash of pink and her panties were tossed on the floor a few feet away."Frisky little kitty."She mused, looking down at him.

Jayme dug into his back, using him and thanks to his help, grinding her pussy agains this mouth harder and faster.She couldn't get enough of this.God, she couldn't wait to have his cock burried deep inside her, claiming her as his waife.She tossed her head from side to side, saying his name over and over, the words, Oh Spirits andMore, please leaving her lips once in a while.Finally, it began to be to much.His mouth was oh so good and skill full."Z-Zachary..."She cried out, her flat on his back as she raised her hips, her body shuddered as she orgasmed in his mouth.She rode it off, riding his mouth, trying to come back down from the white, hot space she was in, back into reality.She finally relaxed, her legs slipping off his shoulders and were just spread wide apart, her breathing heavy and slow."God, I love you."She said, her skin flushed and slick with a bit of sweat.

Zachary's mouth couldn't drive itself in any deeper into Jayme's sex, but that didn't stop it from trying as she neared her release. When her orgasm finally did hit, he licked and sucked at every drop of her love juice that he could get, making sure not a drop spilled on the floor. Raising up from between her legs, Zachary leaned down and kisses Jayme, letting her taste the sweetness from her lower lips mixed with his own saliva. He lay on top of her, looking into her eyes, reflecting back her desire to have him inside her with his own.

"I'm ready to go on; but do you want to get some gel to ease me in? It might be tight, and I don't have any lube on me from already being inside you. And I highly doubt that you want me to just ram it in you without a care in the world. This perky little butt of yours needs to be treated with care." Zachary said as he slipped off of Jayme and down to the floor beside her. "Why don't you get me nice and wet with your mouth and then take control? I've got no problem in letting you climb to the top." He added, giving her a wink as he spoke.

Jayme was limp, though she managed to wrap her arm loosely around his neck as she looked up into his eyes.She smiled, blushing a bit."You should have let a bit of my sweet honey leak out.But since you cleaned me up so well, that is on you."She chuckled and nodded."I'm not that tight."She blushed, admitting such a thing."Uhh....well....I...that is..."she blushed, biting her lip."yeah...I'm tight."she smirked.She watched as his moved off her and layed next to her.When he proposed she use her mouth, she raised a brow.

"Ahh, but don't cum alright."She laughed and slowly moved, next to him on her hands and knees.Her cute perky butt was facing the same direction as if, giving him something to do in case his hands were twitchy.She licked her lips, taking his cock in her hand and stroked him a bit.She then leaned foward, and ran her tongue all along his cock, from base to head, twirling the tip against his slit.She wasn't supposed to make him cum, oh but she wanted to.She held herself and simply sucked him off, getting his cock nice and slick with her saliva.She even hovered her mouth, let a bit of her saliva collect, before she opened her mouth and let some of it run down and down his delicious man meat.She pumped her hand up and down, getting him as lubed up and slick as she possible could, until finally he was ready.

She turned her body and straddled him, his cock lying against his stomach, hard and primed for her.She sat up, took his cock in her hand and positioned the head.She rocked her hips a bit, getting some of her spit around her little whole, lubing herself up, until she lowered her body, slipping the head in.She closed her eyes, biting her lip as she inched lower and lower, taking him nice and slow.She arched her back, her mouth parted open as soft, little mewish moans left her lips."oh God.....Z-Zachary."she said, as she slowly let her tight hole consume his cock, feeling it stretch her out, until finally he was all the way in.She took a moment to get herself adjusted, loosening herself up as best she could.Finally opening her eyes, she looked down at Zachary, her breathing already growing rapid."you..feel...a-amazing."She said and rocked her hips, groaning at the sudden rub and friction.She moved, nice and slow, letitng both of them enjoy such a moment of unity.

Zachary lay back and let Jayme work his shaft with her mouth, doing his best to refrain from cumming before he was really inside her. As she made her comment about being 'loose', Zachary held his tongue on the matter, believing it to be wiser than asking about her love life, figuring that she'd tell him when she was good and ready. As Jayme let his hard shaft slip from her mouth and slid herself down on to him, he gave what could be consider a sigh of contentment.

"You feel even better love. Just think what the wedding will be like: us going at it for hours in a forest under the moonlight." He said as his hands rose up and took hold of her hips, helping Jayme to rise and fall on his shaft. Zachary looked up at her, watching as her tits begin to jiggle as she moved up and down on him. Steadily, he had Jayme pick up the pace, wanting to experience them cumming together before they did anything else for the evening. Giving both their inhuman tolerance and endurance, the anal love making lasting a fair bit of time, but finally Zachary's grip tightened on her body as a load of his seed spilled forth into her tight hold.

She closed her eyes, rocking her body onto of his.Oh yes, she could imagine that lovely night, them two going at it like animals in the forests.When finish there, she would take him again, here in there home, over and over again, as many times as they could, though she might get tired first, unlike Zachary, who had the vitality of the undead and could not tire.She smiled at the thought and moved her hips faster."I can't wait for that night.You and me and no one else."she said, going a bit faster.She moaned, loving the way his cock rub against her walls.

She coudln't help, but move her hand and started to finger herself, her fingers pressing against her clit and rubbing it."Oh Fuck, Zachary."she said.She fingered herself roughly, rubbing her clit a few times, feeling her husband thrust up into her nice and hard.She was close to cumming and she said his name over and over again, crying it out, until finally she came, arching her back, her tossed, his name coming out of her mouth in a long, husky sigh.She could feel him shot into her as well as she loved it.

On the night of there wedding, things would be different.Maybe....she should tel him she was a virgin, thus all the anal fucking.Nah.She would hold it off until the wedding night.With a sigh, she brushed a few loose strands of hair from her face and looked down at him."you are the best.Did you know that."She chuckled, leaning down to kiss him."Hey....wanna watch a movie?"She asked.He had a kick ass theater room and she wanted to spend time with him."I know you don't eat, but we can share buttery pop corn if you want."

Funny.From fucking to going to watch a movie.How things can change so quickly.

Zachary's hands slowly began to rub Jayme's back as she leaned down and kissed him, his tongue pushing deep into her mouth, tasting every inch of her lips that he could before she pulled away to speak. Before even answering her, Zachary gently took hold on her hand that had teased her slit and slowly licked clean every drop of her juices. His eyes looked deep into hers as he did so, letting her know that she was the only thing on his mind at that point.

"A movie sounds fun. Pop corn is fine, but you'll have to have your own drink. I highly doubt that mine will suit you." He said with a sly grin on his face, the obvious fact he was going to be taking his meal while they enjoyed a show. "And thank you for saying what you did. It means a lot to me to hear that you enjoy this situation. But if we're going to be watching a movie, then I'm afraid that we need to get up and straighten ourselves up." Zachary added as he moved his lower body a bit to pull his cock free from her.

"After the movie, what would you like to do? Maybe talk with that friend of yours a bit more? She seems like a nice person, and I'm sure you'd just loved to gossip a bit about whats going on. Or maybe you'd like to show me off at your favorite bars? You did mention throwing back shots, so you had to have practiced somewhere." He said as he kissed her lips lightly.

She smirked, giving him a quick peck to his lips."Don't worry.I wasn't planning on stealing your drink."She chuckled and moved off him, feeling his cock easily slip out of her.She removed the ripped bra and tossed it to the trash bin near by.She fixed her shirt, bringing it down, not caring that her nipples could be seen throught the fabric.Slowly, she stood, her legs feeling like rubber, which was nice.She loved feeling that way after he worked her with his mouth and now his cock.

She grabbed her sweats and pushed one leg, then the other inside and drew her sweats up, showing she didn't care about not wearing underwear under.She did grab the ripped thong and tossed that on the floor, not caring that the servants would see them in there when they end up clearing out the trash.

"As for after the movie..."She thought.It would be nice to have her friend Lilian back here and have Zachary know her better, but the bar thing worried.She had a few bars she always went to....but some of her past lovers and fucks would be there and she didn't want any problems to happen."I'll have Lilian come over.You can meet her properly and get to know her.She's been dying to get to know you actually."She said, helping him off the ground.She didn't want to mention why she didn't want to go to the bars, and hope he wouldn't push, so instead she said,"Instead of going to the bars I go.....maybe we should go to the ones you go.That is if you go to any.I know its against the law for vampires to drink from humans who have indulged in drugs, but does it also count for drunk humans as well?"

Zachary followed Jayme in getting himself straightened away after she helped him up, tucking in his cock to his pants very carefully. Having control over his blood, he could force himself to have it relax for the rest of the night, but he thought it would be nice to flaunt it a bit for Jayme for a tad longer. Once fully clothed again, he motioned to the door, letting her lead them to their next destination. "I'm interested in meeting her as well. You are sure that she's not mad at me? I mean, I did just tell her that her race is faltering because of vampires." He said as the two of them left the room.

"As for your question, it's also a hard one to answer. Since alcohol is legal, for some people to drink, it's legal for a vampire to drink from someone that's drunk. There was that brief period in the 30's when it was illegal, but that didn't last long. But you must realize that vampires do feed from those that use drugs my dear. Just because it's illegal, doesn't mean that people don't do it. And while the Counsel likes to make laws, it's another thing for them to enforce them in the domain of someone else without sparking a war. Could you imagine them trying to tell the Fey to not share their wines with humans? Any mortal stupid enough to accept a drink from a Fey is just asking for trouble.

As for the first part of your question: I rarely go out to bars. There are a few upper class places that I visit on occasion, but not often. Most of my time is spent either here or enjoying the gentler aspects of human life: theaters, museums, and so on."

Wine made by the Fey, well...immortals new of it, humans,well she pitied them for Fey beings were tricky little devils.And she did learn about the whole illegalment of drinking from drunk or drugged humans, for it would send vampires into an uncontrolable frenzy.At times, she vampire would drink the human to death to get even more extra affect, which was put to a stop to.When he mentioned about Lilian, she smiled, kissing his cheek."Aw love.She isn't mad.She was, though knew it wasn't your fault.She knows about the different class of vampires, apperantly from ther father.When I told her that you did all you did and that her people were safe, she was grateful."She said, wrapping her arms loosely around his neck."She want to personally thank you and get to know you.As my best friend, she needs to see how good of a male you are to me."She chuckled.

"and I've never been to a theater."She said."Actually...I've never been to a museum either.Nor...a play of any sort."Wow her life was dull...kinda.Well..she either partied or drank or even fucked, but that was it.Her father thought it unwise to have her go out for she being the only female of her tribe, he didn't want to risk her life.She frowned realizing that all her life it has been controled by her father and if it weren't for him, she wouldn't be able to go to bars, since half of her tribe would all go to the same bar, thus keeping an eye on her.

"All my life has revolved around my father's hand.Go here, go there, do this do that.I only screwed those that were of my Tribe, thus I wouldn't get hurt.Father thought it stupid to go out to plays and whatnot.So its always been drink, dance and fuck for me."She said a bit disgusted almost.Disgusted with herself for not doing anything about it."You know what.Lets go to a play one of these nights.Will take Lilian....and.."she smirked."If you happen to know of a vampire who's single and looking for someone, Lilian might be perfect.We can do a double date thing."She smiled at the thought.Lil could never find someone, maybe a friend of Zachary's would be perfect.

"Ah, so I not only have to watch out for your father and clan, but your best friend as well." Zachary replied with a teasing smile, letting Jayme know he wasn't worried about the Fey girl meeting him. "Still, I'm glad to hear that she's not mad at me for what happened. I can understand being mad at my kind, but that's a given." He added as they finally came to his theater room. And that wasn't a figure of speech. The room looked and felt like a movie theater, only with fewer seats and no sticky floors. The red cushioned chairs were actually comfortable to sit in, and the topper was the butler standing by, ready to take their orders.

"I would love to take you to a play, and to treat your friend to a night out as well. Despite what your father says, enjoying the fine arts are a novel way to spend ones time." Zachary said before turning to tell the man in the room with them what he wanted for the evening. Zachary's head then leaned closer to Jayme, his voice dropping down so he could whisper into her ear. "I don't care what other men you're slept with; I wouldn't even care if you weren't even still a virgin. I think having experience is a much more wonderful thing."

Straightening back up, he casually took a seat in one of the chairs, his head resting on his left hand as he looked up at Jayme. "As for finding your friend a date, I'll keep my ear to the ground. I could order someone to go out with her, but I'm much rather find her someone that was willing to spend an evening freely with us instead."

She laughed."Lil can be...a little hard...and rash, but she means well.Being that of the Fey, one could never mess with them.That and it isn't fair when she threatens to have her dad face you."She chuckled, holding his hand and was led out of the room and towards the large Theater Room.It was big, lavished and looked like one of those old school theaters, where everything was red, white and black.The screen against the far wall was not as big, but still big enough to have the movie have some good effect to it.

Smiling, she kissed his cheek."I would love to go to any play with you.My dad was a realist.Thinking that watching plays about stories that he thinks have no meaning have no educational value.There is a lesson to learn in Romeo and Juliet, as well as others good plays."When he leaned close to her ear, Jayme, practially melted, and wanted to cry as well.She nibbled her lip, looking at him with love and adoration."Trust me.I'm untouch in a sense.You'll be my official first, no question about it."She said and looked to the man in waiting.She simply asked for pop corn and a large coke and some nachos and some M&M's.She laughed when the butler bowed, though quirked a brow after, thinking how strange it was for her to order so much.

She sat down next to him, running her fingers through his hair."Trust me, whether the male was willing or not, he wouldn't resist Lilian, I assure her.Don't forget that the Few females are a bit whorish, though not as much as those damn nymphs."She laughed."I think one of those males that had given there reports would do fine.One look at Lil and they wouldn't be able to keep there hands off, bet on it."She chuckled and turned when the butler returned with what they asked for.He was even kind enough to attack a tray onto the seat next to her just o hold all her things."So, what movie do you wanna watch.Any particular favorite?"She asked, taking a sip of her drink.

Zachary gently took Jayme's hand and place a small kiss on it before giving her his reply. "I can hardly wait for either event to come my love, but I do think the play will be first. Before we do a double date, let's just go on one for us first. Tho you do make a valid point on Fea being...willing...when it comes to sex." He said with a slight smile. "I had a nymph once; she didn't want me to leave, but after explaining that I'd be no use to her once the sun came up she let me go." He added with an even broader smile.

He took a sip of his own drink as well, his tongue licking away any drop of blood from his lips before continuing. "I've got no particular favorites for the evening; just spending the time with you is enough. And considering that we will have to deal with an unwanted guest tomorrow evening, I'd like to stay away from anything that deals with monsters; it's bad enough when I've got to handle them in the real world." He stopped for a moment to consider her question a bit more.

"Is there anything you feel like watching this evening? I don't take you for a chick flick kind of girl, but what about a movie like Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels? That Jason Statham is a fun guy to watch." Zachary said with a light smile on his face as he remembered the movie's the actor had been in.

"Lilian won't mind whoever you get.And having a date with just you and I would be oh so fun."She smiled, kissing his cheek and rested her head on his shoulder.

She reached over and grabbed an M&M, popping it in her mouth and letting the chocolate melt on her tongue."Spending the evening with you, especially watching a play will be grand. If mother were still alive, she would be happy at the fact that I was doing something so......ladylike."She laughed a bit."I miss her. She would have loved you Zachary.Hell, she would have accepted you no matter what, though I wouldn't know that for sure."She sighed and took his hand in his.Tomorrow won't be pleasant, since that unwelcoming guest was to arrive and make her day a living hell.She would get through the eve as best she could and once that guest left, she would indulge in a bath to help simmer down her irritation or call Lil and pour her anger and frustration on the girl.

In the mean time, best to enjoy a movie.When Zachary mentioned Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, she sat up straight and looked at him."That movie with-"he mentioned Jason and Jayme squealed."OH GOD. I so want......wanted-"She chuckled."-wanted to do that man for a long time. I loved him in the Transporter movies...then again...fast cars turn me on."She smirked at Zachary, giving him a bit of info about her."Really...fast cars with nice loud engines that purr with fierceness."She grinned and turned her head, looking at the servant who was waiting to assist."Put Lock, Stock on please."She said and watched him bow and move over to a wall.He pressed a button and the wall opened up, moving upwards to reveal loads and loads od DVD's all lining the wall.They were in alphabetical order by Genre.

".......Movie whore much."She asked Zachary and grinned."Can I assume you have a fe pornos...maybe Girls Gone Wild in there as well."She teased, kissing his cheek.

At each touch and kiss Jayme gave, Zachary smiled a bit to her, his eyes almost sparkling with the simple joy of having a lover and wife. It was clear from the look in his eyes that Zachary had missed the idea of actually having a wife; and had thought that such a thing was lost to him. After taking a sip from his glass, Zachary went about to replying to her statements.

"Well, eternity can be lonely, if you don't have something to occupy your time with. And having a series of movies for guests or the staff to enjoy is always a nice idea." He said before dropping his voice and leaning over to whisper into her ear "I don't mind you having a crush on an action star. And if you like fast cars, you should check out the garage with your friend some other time."

Straightening up again, Zachary watched as the movie went through the usual start up proceedures, the credits for movies already out just delaying the film from starting. "As for porno, I don't really have much. I've done a lot of what you see in your average sex film, so I don't see much need to watch someone else do it. And while the ladies are nice eye candy, I would much rather take them to bed than simply fantazies about doing so." He added, gently lifting her hand up to his lips and placing a small kiss on each of her knuckles. "As for Girls Gone Wild, I think I'd rather see what you look like under a full moon. I imagine you could teach them a few things about being wild."

She looked at him, her eyes glazed over a bit."I might wanna check those cars out with you first, before showing them to Lil, if you know what I mean."She giggled, smirking a bit."And its cool you have lots of movies.I can imagine being alive for long can be boring, especially when you go through life doing the things other people do.And to have all these movies for not only you to watch, but for the staff as well is rather nice."She watched as he kissed her knuckles, making her blush pink.

When he mentioned fullmoon and of her wildness, she looked at him."Not only will I teach them to be wild, but how to rough up a man as well."She smirked, though it wavered as she glanced back to the screen.She would have to tell him about the full moon. Would he be able to handle it?...Handle her? She was very feral, frenzied almost during the full moon. Females would howl and let out a certain scent, attracting males that were near, calling to them to her so they would please her. She would be one horny ass wolf. She would transform like all the weres and if her mate managed to gain control over her, then she would change back into a human and succumb to her mate.Good thing the full moon wasn't for a few months.Maybe she should suggest he make a steel walled room, just in case he couldn't go through with it.

Finally the beginning trailers ended and the servant pressed play to get the movie going.She sat back and relaxed, popping M&M's into her mouth."Since I love Jason..mostly because of his accent.I might have you roleplay and use his accent."She said, nudging him."maybe some Vinnie Jones."She chuckled as she kept her eyes on the movie screen.

Zachary didn't say anything to her in reply; he simply gave Jayme a smile which changed slightly with his mood: first playful at the thought of 'taking his cars for a test drive'; then happy that she approved of his sharing his collection of movies with his servents and her blush from his kisses, followed by curious at her mention of being wild and role playing. Still, he kept his tongue from moving as the movie finally started, not wanting to spoil the mood. Zachary's attention turned mostly away from Jayme, his body relaxing back and enjoying the movie, but he did turn to her several times and laughed at some of the best scenes.

Before they knew it, the end credits started to roll. Zachary smiled and sighed a bit, his cup empty and sitting idly at his side. "So we've had our show, and some fun before hand," he said, giving Jayme a sly smile at remembering the joy they had at actually being intimate for the first time, "so I guess dinner would be next. Would you like to cook it again, or would you prefer to have the chef take care of it for you?" Zachary asked as he rose out from his chair, his body not making a sound as usual.

Jayme was having a grand time. She'd seen this movie who knows how many times, she she knew the parts of some, especially of Vinnie. She loved that accent of his.Laughing at some of the parts, it was hard to snack on her munchies and drink her soda, but when she wasn't she managed to nibble and sip a bit.

The movie was awesome and as she watched the ending credits roll, she sat up and stretched, the lights coming on slightly."Hahah, best movie, well one of the best movies ever."She said, looking at Zachary with a relaxed smile on her face."I wanna see what the chef can dish up.No doubt something good.With one last stretch, she stood and reached for the tray of food, but heard a little cough, which made her turn.She saw the servant who had played the movie, his eyes eying the tray."Oh."She blushed, seeing that he wanted to be the one to take it and throw it and Jayme was so accustomed to picking up after herself,if was awkward.Looking at Zachary, she thought of something so as not to feel awkward."Lets go see what the chef recommends tonight."with a smile, she led him from the seats, smilng at the servant and led Zachary out of the theater room.

"Having to be cleaned after me is still so new."She sighed a bit."I need to get used to servants."With a shrug, she looked at up Zachary."How do you put up with it. You know. Having to be waited on constantly. Does it bother you?"

Back
Top Bottom