Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D.E.666 ~ A Kitsune for Him (Cont. from old bluemoon) ~ Skye Pilot

Re: A Kitsune for Him (Cont. from old bluemoon)

Alexandria remained unconcious the entire time Monica moved her and bathed her, only whimpering once in a while and making other faint noises of pain as she was moved. After she was left alone to dry off, the girl began shivering but only a little. Because of the amount of blood she had lost, she got cold faster and her body didn't remain very warm at the moment.

The small kitsune began to stirr when Davis entered the bathroom and screamed in rage, making her flinch slightly and groan weakly as her eyes fluttered but didn't open just yet. But it was only when he began petting her head and ears that she actually did begin to wake up. Slowly, Alexandria opened her eyes and looked up at him, blinking slowly before turning her face away from him with a look of shame on her face and tears began filling her eyes.

Curling her tail around her, Alexandria attempted to roll onto her side and curl up but pain filled her and it made her hold still with a whine. The kitsune looked so small and frail, her pale skin torn up. Her back, chest arms and legs were covered in cuts, some shallow and some deep. And she had bruises everywhere from Jonah.

For some reason, Jonah's rape was worse then when Davis had forced Alexandria into her first time and her body language nearly screamed that fact. When Davis did it, she still fought and was a spitfire but now the girl looked broken... lost and scared. A complete opposite of what she was like when he first bought her.

With a frown, Davis scooped up the beaten and drained girl into his arms. Not wasting much time, He took her into his room. Davis placed her on the bed, and covered her up with the sheets. "Get some sleep, Alexandria," He told her, petting over her ears and cheeks. "I'll deal with him, I'll make sure he can never do this to anyone again," He promised, giving her forehead a kiss. Davis made sure to leave out a glass of the laced water for her to sip on. "Make sure you drink this, it will help you get better," he said, standing up to take his leave.

He took a moment to go over to his dresser, using the mirror that was on the back of to make sure he still had his composure. Once he adjusted his hair a little and straightened out his tie, he left, making sure to lock the door behind him. Davis went back out to the party, wearing a fake smile. His absence was hardly noticed, so many other people there. As he mingled, he looked for a certain associate of his that he had done some more under the table dealings with in the past, and would again in the future. Once Davis found Quinn, he pulled him off to the side, out of earshot. With as few words as possible, Davis explained the problem, and Quinn had the solution. With an understanding nod, he went into the mansion. Davis took a nervous sip of his drink.

About a half hour later, Quinn returned. He gave Davis a single confirming nod. Jonah was no longer an issue.

The rest of the day went smoothly, business deals were made, and a few of the more respected guests had been invited to stay for the evening, with their pick of Davis's available pets of course. Once he had made sure everyone was comfortable, He returned to his own room. Turning the lights on, but only just dimly, he sat down on the bed, petting over Alexandria once again, trying not to wake her.

Alexandria softly grunted as he lifted her up into his arms and a pained whimper slipped through her lips. She was almost completely limp in his arms, her head resting on his firm chest and one arm dangled down while her other hand weakly grasped his shirt. Without having to open her eyes, she knew that he wasn't taking her to her room since the walk was too long and the room they entered smelt like Davis.

It hurt when she was laid down on the bed, the cuts on her back flairing up and she jerked slightly with a whimper before slowly opening her eyes to look up at him as he covered her up with the sheets. She nodded slightly after he told her to drink the water before lightly licking his cheek with a soft whine. The kitsune watched her master fix his tie and hair before leaving her, relaxing when she heard the door lock. Reaching over, she took up the glass of water and drank it down in several mouthfuls before setting the glass back onto the table.

Not long after that, the girl fell fast asleep and she pulled the sheets up around her more while curling up. Laying there with her long silky but tangled platinum blonde hair splayed out behind her and her tail wrapped around her, the girl almost looked like an angel. Later that night when Davis returned, her ears twitched when he opened the door and she softly groaned when the bed sank as he sat down before sighing when he began petting over her ears again. Her eyes slowly opened and she looked up at Davis.

Davis tried to come in as quietly as he could, not wanting to disturb the sleeping girl. He knew though that with her sensitive ears, she would have heard him when he was paces away from his door, let alone unlocking it, both with the fingerprint system and the key.

Sitting on the bed, he continued petting the young girl softly for a few moments, giving her lips a small, light kiss. "Jonah won't be a problem anymore, for anyone," He told Alexandria, seeing her eyes open and her body move with his touches. "A friend of mine had a..." Davis paused for a moment, carefully choosing his words. "...He had a one way conversation with Jonah," he continued, purposely not giving her even the slightest detail of Jonah's demise.

"Are you feeling any better?" He asked softly, unbuttoning his jacket, and taking off his tie, relaxing. "I've been thinking about you all day... I would have come up to check on you sooner, but I never got a chance too," Davis explained. His eyes caught the sight of the empty glass, smiling a little, knowing that by morning most of the damage would be healed, though with what she had gone through, there would be some scaring and bruises yet.

With another kiss to her cheek, Davis stood up, petting along her cheek. Going back over to the dresses, he took off his clothes, slipping on a light shirt, and a pair of pajama pants. He moved back into bed, slipping close to Alexandria, wrapping a protective arm about her slender frame. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you today..." He confided in nearly a whisper. "But I promise you, that will never happen again," Davis nuzzled close to the kitsune, pulling her still sore body gently close, staying with her. Slowly he drifted off to sleep with Alexandria held warm and sheltered in his strong embrace.

When he kissed her, she just laid there before turning her head slightly but she continued to look up at him as he spoke to her. She felt a little releaved when he said that Jonah had been taken care of and she nodded slightly with a sigh. She noticed him beginning to remove his jacket and loosen his tie and for a moment she tensed before relaxing again. "Yes... I'm feeling a little better." she said, her voice hoarse and cracked from screaming and crying.

Reaching out with a slightly trembling hand as he petted her cheek, she placed her hand over his with a soft sniffle. She was happy that she was safe once again but she could still feel Jonah's hands all over her body and she could still feel him in her. As he pulled away from her and moved over to his dresser, she closed her eyes as tears started to fill them but she forced them away and she laid there like that until he joined her on the bed again.

She softly hissed in pain after he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her closer and she yawned softly, listening to his breathing slow down and deepen as he fell asleep. For almost an hour after that she remained awake before she finally fell into a restless sleep.

Davis slept fairly well, only waking up a couple of times here and there. Only on a few occasions had he granted his pets to sleep in his bed, let alone with him. For whatever reason, he enjoyed sleeping by himself, taking up as much of the bed as he liked. It came as a surprise when he woke up in the night that Alexandria was there with him, until the foggy thoughts of the day rushed back to him in his sleep induced stupor. Davis kept her close to himself still, wanting... needing to make sure she felt safe and protected in his arms... something he had never done, or felt for any of his other pets.

The sun rose, and it grew higher into the sky as they both slept. A light, but warm wind passed through the room from time to time, making the curtains lightly flutter on the breeze. It was late morning by the time Davis awoke, now accustomed to having the young girl warm, close and sheltered to him. Trying not to wake her yet, Davis looked over her naked body, seeing most of the damage from the previous day had been healed. Still, she would be sore, both from the hurt of the previous day and the rapid, almost magical mending that had happened. Davis noticed a few scars in places their hadn't been before... but they were minor in comparison to how most would be after such rough abuse.

Davis gave a a few light kisses to her face, neck and shoulder, tasting and smelling her soft and smooth skin under his lips and nose. He took time to capture the subtle of both taste and smell of her body, something he had so far neglected to do. Both were so very exotic, just like Alexandria herself. There was also familiar undertones mixed in too, making her bodily flavor and taste seem somehow familiar, but still very much different at the same time.

Davis finally pulled away from her, light and slow, stretching out on the bed. He looked out the window, watching a few puffy cloudls roll along the blue backdrop of the sky. In took in a breath, with a soft sigh, so many thoughts running through his mind. His eyes eventually wandered back over to the sleeping Kitsune, knowing that this could be a perfect moment, had it not been for the darkness the day before.

Alexandria slept on through the night, a small frown on her pink lips and her eyebrows furrowed as she whimpered off and on. It was obvious that she was having a bad dream. In the morning however, the dreams seemed to of gone away and she calmed down enough to slip into an even deeper sleep as her body healed itself. The long cuts from the glass and knife healing though the worst of them healed most of the way but scabbed over, leaving lines of dark brown in her skin and she was left with several bruises.

In the morning, most of her color had returned and she looked much better then the night before. As her master woke up, the kitsunes ears twitched before turning in his direction. It was a defense mechinism for her, helping her to hear anything that could be a danger to her and when she didn't hear any, her ears fell still once again.

But when he began kissing her face, neck and shoulder, she softly whined and shifted on the bed a little. Alexandria had the faint scent of cherry blossoms and an undertone of what someone could only associate with a cold winter day, something like freshly fallen snow. But her taste was something different. Her taste was like tasting some kind of exotic fruit, a gentle but sweet taste.

She continued to sleep until he pulled away from her and she shivered, feeling him stretching next to her and she sighed. After he looked back at her, she yawned softly and shifted from laying on her side to laying on her back. She slowly opened her eyes with a soft mewl and stared up at the ceiling before looking over at Davis.

Davis looked back over to Alexandria as she stirred, her distinct taste and scents still lingering upon his tongue and nose, as well as in his mind. He pulled one of the sheets up a little more as he rested on his back, caught in a moment of shyness. The flavors, the scents he had taken for granted had him aroused, though with the mood, he thought it might be a tad inappropriate. Davis bundled up the clean white sheets over his lower half, yet letting his toned upper body show off in the late morning sunlight. He placed his hands hands behind his head, clearly relaxed, though thoughts still stirrred about.

"How are you today, Alexandira?" He asked lightly, looking deeply, tenderly into her eyes. "Feeling better I hope?" He asked, knowing that she would be after drinking the water. He reached one hand over, stroking and petting across one of her ears, and through her messy, tangled hair. Cupping her cheek, Davis moved closer, giving a kiss to both cheeks, followed by her lips. "I think we could both use a good shower,"

Rolling off of his side of the bed, Davis came to the other side. Taking Alexandria's hand in his own, he pulled her out of bed, leading her into his own private bathroom. It was large, to say the least. Tile everywhere, a hotub in one corner, a regualr tub in another, and a shower tucked neatly away as well. Davis guided her over to the shower, large enough for at least a dozen people, let alone the two of them. Turning on the water to a pre-set temperature, the streams and jets started to flow down from the ceiling in the shower area, just like rain. As the steam built up, it gathered at the ceiling, making it look like it was raining. Davis took off his clothes, and stepped into the miniature rainstorm, pulling Alexandria in with him. He rested against the back wall as warm water rushed over both their bodies, pulling the Kitsune close. Holding her tight, he heard the warm water flow over them, and kissed her deeply upon the lips. He stayed right there, keeping the girl close, showing the deep affection he honestly had for her.

Alexandria could smell his arousal and it made her eyes darken a little and she looked away from him until he bundled the sheets over his lower half, making her smile up at him. She knew deep down that he wasn't the type to force her into sex right after what had happened and him covering himself like that ment alot to me, her eyes softening a little as she smiled warmly.

"I'm feeling a whole lot better master." she whispered to him. "But I'm still sore and achey." She leaned into his hand as he stroked and petted her ears before looking up at him as he cupped her cheek and kissed her on either cheek before her lips. At first she didn't return the kiss before she finally kissed him back shyly. "A... a shower sounds nice."

She watched him roll of the bed before slowly sitting up and standing up with his help. The kitsune pressed her hand against her belly as her stomach muscles cramped for a little bit. With her masters help, she moved into the bathroom and looked around as he guided her to his shower. Alexandria looked on in curiosity as he turned it on and she was a little surprised that it came down from the ceiling and she smiled slightly as the steam built up. Seeing him moving from the corner of her eyes, she looked over before looking away again as he stripped, only looking back at him when he grabbed her hand and pulled her into the shower.

As the hot water washed over her cold skin, she shivered as it washed away the chill that she felt. Closing her eyes, she tilted her head back and sighed as the water ran over her. As her hair and tail got wet, they got heavier. It was only when he pulled her against him and kissed her that she finally opened her eyes and looked up at him. Reaching back, she moved his arms a little from certain parts of her back that still hurt from the night before as she slowly began to kiss him back. She then placed her hands on his upper arms. After a minute, she broke the kiss and looked down at his chest before laying her head down on his chest with a sigh. "Why did he do it?" she asked him and tilted her head back to look up at him with a heartbroken innocence that told of how she had been hurt mentally and emotionally. "Why does he hate you so much that he would hurt me like that?"

With Alexandira's guide, he moved his hands to a spot on her back that was a little less sore, rubbing and caressing there. He kept kissing her soft and light, her soft, silky lips pressed to his own so delightfully. The warm water flowed over each of them, running in streams down their skin. But, as Alexandria pulled away and asked about Jonah, Davis sighed, growing just slightly uncomfortable. It wasn't something he liked to talk about or discuss, but she had a right to know.

"A few years ago, Jonah and I were actually very good friends... in fact, we grew up together," Davis started, reminiscing a bit. "I had found an investment that I thought was a sure thing, and I passed the details along to him. We both poured a lot of money into it, him more than me, and the company wound up a short time later going under. We both lost a lot of money, along with many others. But since I was the one that presented what seemed like a solid investment at the time to Jonah, he never forgave me for that, and he has been on a rampage ever since... he's taken advantage of some of my other pets from time to time as well..." he said, not wanting to get into those details, but none of his attacks had been as brutal as what Alexandria had gone through.

"But business is business, so sometimes he had to be invited to my parties and meetings. We both know a lot of the same people, so it's been a delicate balancing act... but that is something I don't need to worry about anymore, and you can trust me that he won't be hurting anyone else,"

With that, Davis kisses Alexandria's wet cheek, the sound of the falling water hitting the tile floor filling the room. With her pulled snuggly to him, it had been impossible to hid his arousal, ever since they had gotten up from the bed. "Now then, since this is a closed chapter, it's time we move on," Davis told her, looking happily into her pretty eyes. "You're ready for some more training, which we will get to later in the day..." He started, kissing lightly and affectionately down the side of her neck, moving onto her shoulder.

Davis placed his hands on her hips, turning her around, letting her rest against the wall instead. Hands squeezed her hips lightly, his warm and wet body close to her own. His lips kissed the ridge of one of her wet ears, nibbling on the sensitive skin there ever so slightly "But for now..." He whispered, lightly pressing his hips against her own. "All I want is you, Alexandria..." Davis whispered, his affection for her quite clear. Lips met in another kiss, while Davis edged his arousal closer to her opening. He teased some, not yet moving into her, yet so very close to doing so.

Alexandria was silent as he told her the story behind Jonah's hate for him, her head resting on his chest as she listened to his heartbeat and her hands rested on his sides. She thought that the reasons for the other mans cruel actions were completely and utterly rediculous but she didn't dare voice her thoughts. She didn't like the thought that some of the others in the house had been used as well and it caused her eyes to darken with anger as she frowned slightly.

She merely nodded when he told her that she could trust him that Jonah wouldn't be hurting anyone else. But when he told her that it was time to move on, she gritted her teeth a little as she closed her eyes for a moment then looked up into his eyes again. The kitsune wouldn't be able to get over it just like that. Jonah had stolen the last piece of her viginity that she had wanted to offer to Davis willingly and now she felt as if she were broken.

As her master kissed down the side of her neck to her shoulder, Alexandria swallowed nervously before he turned her, resisting for only a moment. She gasped weakly as he nibbled on her ears and she tensed when he pressed his hips against hers. She was scared, that much was obvious, but she wasn't going to try and stop him since it was what he wanted. As he teased her, she forced herself to relax for him.

Even if the reasons for Jonahs hate seemed silly, even to himself, they were what they were. Jonah wanted his revenge, and he had had it on more than one occasion. Not just by doing what he had done to Alexandria, but by wrecking other relationships and business deals that Davis was relying upon over the past few years as well. Moving on would be hard for him as well, knowing that it would obviously be much more difficult for Alexandria. But, what else could be done? The damage had been dealt, and Davis wanted to put what happened behind them, even if it would still haunt them both for some time to come.

While Davis held her against the wall, he did so loosly, feeling her tense and nervous body. He didn't want her to feel trapped or like she couldn't escape. Nibbling softly on her lower lip as he kissed her, Davis moved forward a little more, starting to push his tip into her opening. With a moan, he let go of her lip, tenderly kissing the side of Alexandria's neck, trailing lips across her wet and beautiful creamy skin. He traced over her collarbone, very lightly and softly moving into her body deeper.

"Relax..." Davis cooed into one of her fox ears, nibbling playfully at it again. The wetness flowed over them both, making his hands slip a little as he held the girl. Lips pressed to her own, and Davis kissed her slow and warm, sweet and deeply. Another soft moan escaped his lips, passing to Alexandrias, both from the kiss, and the feel of her surrounding his arousal fully now.

Alexandria could feel her heart hammering against her chest as he held her against the wall, her tail curled tightly around her leg. She kept her gaze averted and remained motionless as he kissed her. She was scared that if she were to try to do anything, her fear would take over and she would attack him. Feeling his lips move to the side of her neck, the kitsune turned her head to expose more of her neck and her shoulder to him.

The feeling of him geginning to push into her made her whimper weakly and she closed her eyes though she kept herself from pushing him away as he moved deeper and deeper into her body. His word barely registered in her mind as she placed her hands on the wall, laying them flat against the tiled wall.

Her masters cooed out word did nothing to sooth her frazzled nerves as he moved deeper and deeper until their hips were pressed against each other. She could feel him penetrating her deep inside and she whined softly, keeping her eyes closed until he kissed her again. The soft gentle touch of his lips to hers made her eyes snap open and she looked up at him as he kissed her .

Davis could easily feel her tenseness, her nervousness in the moment. He knew she was scared and she may very well not want this, or need this after the previous days events. But, her training and lessons needed to continue. In fact, Alexandria's noticeable hesitations to his advances only turned him on more. Somehow knowing that she wanted him to stop only made Davis want her even more. Pulling back from the kiss, he looked into her scared little eyes, giving an understanding nod. His eyes latched onto hers though, telling her without words he would continue, regardless. With Alexandria so afraid, a part of his mind only wanted to take advantage of that... pin her tightly against the wall and have his way with her... but he knew that in her thoughts, that would only put him at the same level as Jonah, even if he had done more than that to her before.

Doing his best to shrug off the urges to be rough, Davis continued onward. His hips thrust soft, yet deeply into her young body. Hands stayed gentle on her hips while he took the Kitsune. Davis moaned, pressing his forehead to hers, looking into her eyes. "From now on..." He started, eyes fluttering with soft pleasure, pressing deeply into her body with another moan. "...Mmm... you will be mine, and mine only..." Davis told the kitsune, not at all knowing if that would help soothe her thoughts, or trigger a rage.

Kissing her deeply again, the rhythm of his hips picked up, moving in and out of her body a little more quickly. Their wet bodies slid easily against one another, the thick clouds of steam blocking out the ceiling completley. Davis raised his hands, squeezing and caressing Alexandria tender breasts, his thumbs playing across her pink nipples. He wanted her, and he would have her. Alexandria was his pet, to do with as he pleased, even if she did not want it. But, he had grown a soft spot in his mind and heart for the girl, like nothing else he had felt before. Davis knew she was very special, a treasure he had found... and he had grown very affectionate to her over the days that had passed, even if he hid that fact.

Alexandria stared up into Davis' eyes as he nodded but... she could see that he wasn't about to stop what he was doing. She could still feel Jonah's touch but now instead of seeing the man that had raped her, she saw her master and it made her heart clench and she softly whimpered, trying to tell herself that Davis was different. That he actually cared. But her fear was starting to win over as he used her.

Each thrust into her made he softly grunt and she tightened around him a little. She closed her eyes when he pressed his forehead against hers and looked her in the eyes only to open hers again when he began speaking. His words brought tears of mixed emotions to her eyes but he wouldn't be able to tell as they spilt over and ran down her cheeks, mixing with the water from the shower.

Hesitantly and almost grudgingly so, she kissed him back and as his rhythm picked up, she had to grab onto him when he covered her breasts with his hands. Her breasts were still sensative from the rough treatment the night before and her pink nipples almost instantly hardened as he ran his fingers over them, causing her to blush brightly in embarassment. Turning her face away from his, she bit her bottom lip as he moved within her. Each thrust caused her breasts to bounce a little and it embarassed her.

Davis rolled his thumbs under her stiffening nipples, loving the feel of the hard and tight texture they had. His hands squeezed a little more upon her breasts, slipping some with the ample wetness. He could feel Alexandria's body tighten ever time he pushed into her, along with every touch, and every caress. With a soft moan, he kissed her neck again. Davis could tell she was still very shy about him doing this, even if she was attempting to hide it. Her tensing body only caused him pleasure, craving and wanting more of her wonderful young body.

Davis gave a few more thrusts, going quicker and deeper, nearly motioning like he would soon release. A few seconds before he would have, he pulled out of her, dabbing a few kisses about her face, seeing her eyes still closed. The water slowed down to a lighter drizzzle and a stop, though the warm moisture of the shower room would linger for quite some time afterwords. Davis took one of her hands into his own, and led her to one of the other walls of the room. Here there was a small padded bench that he sat down on, spreading his legs some, and leaning back. "On my lap, Alexandria. I want you to ride me," he told her, reaching out to guide her hips forward to him.

Alexandria softly gasped and she closed her eyes even tighter as he played with her hardened sensative nipples before squeezing the soft supple mounds in his hands. Her small hands gripped his shoulders tightly, almost to the point of her claws cutting into his skin as she held onto him. The girl opened her eyes for a moment as his lips trailed to her long slender neck again before closing them again. She was sure that he would be able to feel how fast her heart was beating as his lips moved over her jugular.

His faster and deeper thrusts made her breasts bounce and jiggle even more. She thought that perhaps he was almost done but just before he would of, he pulled out of her tight body. But that wasn't what made her open her eyes. It was because the shower stopped and she shivered a little as the warm water stopped beating down upon them. Alexandria looked up at the ceiling, not noticing him taking one of her limp hands into his own and lead her over to a wall on the other side of the walls. When he spoke, she finally looked down as he told her to ride him.

At first she tried to pull away from him as he pulled her towards him but then she merely nodded and slowly moved towards him. Reaching out, she placed her hands on his shoulders before straddling his lap. The girl swallowed softly and looked down as she slowly sank down upon him, feeling Davis' cock filling her again.

Davis felt her try to pull back, and instinctively started to nip fis fingernails into her left hip. He also tried to hide a smirk that instantly formed upon his lips, as the thought of giving mild punishment for her resistance. But quickly enough, she followed through with his desire, comming down onto his lap. Davis relaxed a little more into the wall, his hands still on her hips. Her small, warm and wet hands felt nice on his shoulder. Giving her sides a soft squeeze, Davis leaned his head back with a soft moan, his eyes shut, feeling her tender body move down. His cheeks were already flushed red from both the heat, and being so built up already.

"Mmm... that's good, Alexandria... so good... "Davis cooed out, feeling even the tips of his ears warm with heat now. Slowly, he began to move her up and down upon his lap, tugging her down a little harder each time now, trying to go deeper with each pass. He knew that deeply inside of her layed one last ring of virginity that he would eventually take, though it wouldn't be here, or today. Davis simply wanted to see how close he could get to that hidden barrier.

Building up the rhythm again, he happily bounced Alexandira on his lap, loving the feeling of her body against his own. He parted his eyes between moans now and then, watching her pale breasts bounce with each motion, almost hyptnotized by the sight. He tightened his shaft, holding back his climax even more, and by doing so, making his arousal even harder within her body.

Alexandria had felt his nails bite into her hip and it hurt a little until his grip loosened. She could feel him throbbing deep inside of her as she sat in his lap, staring at his chest as she slowly built up the nerve to move in his lap. When he squeezed her sides, she looked up sharply before looking away again as she began moving in his lap, lifting her hips and lowering them slowly. The kitsune gripped his shoulders a little tighter and she whined softly as she moved in his lap.

She gritted her teeth when he cooed to her and began moving her in his lap even more, causing her to lower her hips harder. She softly grunted each time her hips met his and she could feel him gradually moving deeper and deeper each time. She hated that even though she didn't want this nor did she want to enjoy it, he was forcing her to and her body was beginning to slowly betray her.

Slowly she was beginning to get wetter and she tightened around him. Alexandria started to pant softly and with her slightly quickened pace, her breasts bounced more. Opening her eyes, she gazed down at him as his cock got harder within her and she stared down into his eyes.

Davis bit his lip with a small grunt, fully noticing now that even if her body told one story, her emotions were telling another. Even if this wasn't what she wanted, even if the thoughts of yesterday repulsed and haunted her, Davis was bound and determined to continue. She was his pet now, and she would do as he ordered, take him as he wanted, regardless of if she enjoyed it or not. But, her renewed resistance was a turn on for him... like she was new again, in a way. It was almost like he had to break her in all over again, even if they had only started a few short days ago.

His affections for Alexandria were on a balancing act. He wanted, he craved for her to enjoy anything he did to her, whether it be pleasure or pain. But on the flip side, his own lust and desires would almost always overpower those other urges, having been in place for so much longer. In a way, Davis was just as confused as Alexandria, unsure of what was what. Davis had always craved the control and the pleasure over his many girls... but maybe it was getting to be time to change his set in ways...

Almost as quickly as those thoughts bounced around in his mind, they were overcome with the sensation of his release. It struck him quickly and suddenly, having wanted to hold back just some more. Hands tightened on Alexandria's hips, clutching into them leaving a bruise or two. He pulled her down firm and tight, groaning and gasping, his thick cock spasming. Thick ropes of his release poured into her, filling Alexandria to the very brim with his thick and plentiful bounty. Taking a moment to shiver and relax, Davis looked up to Alexandria happily, stroking her cheek smoothly. "Mmm... good girl..." He praised, to her, appreciating everything about her.

Alexandria was taken by surprise when he grabbed her hips tightly and she yelped in pain and surprised. When he pulled her down firmly and tightly, she gasped before she felt his cock spasm and then she felt the familiar feeling of his hot thick cum beginning to fill her. More and more of his release filled her body until it over flowed and she felt some running down her inner thigh.

She bowed her head as he stroked her cheek and she sighed softly. "Th-thank you master." she whispered to him. She felt... used and dirty as she sat there in his lap with his shaft buried deep inside of her and his release running down her legs. Looking up at him again, she gazed up into his eyes. "Is there anything else you would like me to do master?"

Davis caught his breath, looking up to his Kitsune with happy and eager eyes. A hand grasped her chin, as his gaze locked onto her own, deep cravings still filling him. Davis felt his release slowly drizzle out from her tight and tender lips, splashing back down onto him. Bitting his lower lip, one smaller jet of his release splashed into her, only adding to the thick mess leaking from between her legs. Raising one eyebrow, he thought for a moment, then let go, letting his arms droop lazily at his sides.

"Go to your room and get cleaned up for now, , Alexandria...." He smiled, a little hint of deviousness showing on his smirk. "I'll call for you later today... just be ready," he told her, pulling her off of his lap. A slight burst of his own release flowed down, dripping from her pink lips, basting down his shaft as Alexandira was lifted up. Just before Alexandria could turn away, Davis grabbed her wrist hard, pulling her back. "...But first..." He smiled, reclining and relaxing a bit more into his spot. "... Before you go... Clean my cock up with your lips and tongue, then you can leave..." Davis smirked happily, his cock and inner legs drenched with the mix of clear and white fluids. "Make sure you swallow it all, I don't want you to miss a drop," With a soft chuckle, Davis parted his legs more, allowing the Kitsune to clean him up just as much as she could.

Alexandria let him make her look up at him and she could see the desire and lust still burning deep inside of him while his release comtinued to slowly trickle out of her tight body. After a moment of staring into his eyes, she finally looked away as he let his arms fall to his sides. She nodded slowly as he told her to go get cleaned up. She noticed the deviousness in his smirk but she opted to ignore it for now.

After he lifted her up, she blushed when his cum flowed from her body and ran down his shaft before beginning to turn away from him. Before she could move very far, she felt him grabbed her wrist hard and she whimpered in pain. "O-ow. You're hurting me." she whimpered again as he pulled her back.

She looked down at his groin after being told to clean him off and she sighed softly. Brushing her bangs from her face, she slowly dropped to her knees between Davis' legs and gazed down at his drenched cock and inner thighs before leaning forward to clean him off. At first she licked his shaft before taking it into her mouth. As she took almost his entire length into her mouth, her long sharp canines skimmed over his shafte but didn't scratch him or cut him. She wrapped her lips around him and began suckling and licking to clean him off. It took her a couple of minutes before she finally had him completely cleaned off before she moved to his thighs and balls, gently licking them clean as well.

Davis just barley acknowledged her words, hearing that he was hurting her. Raising an eyebrow, he looked upon the Kistune as if she was joking. His grip was not hard, just controlling as he moved her back into place. Davis kept quiet while she moved so very obediently to her knees, cleaning up the erotic juices that glazed his loins. Moving a hand deeply into Alexandira's thick hair, he helped to guide her about, making sure she licked clean every single spot. Once he was positive she was done, Davis lifted up her head, trailing his fingers over her sensitive ears.

"Now then, we are done... for now. Go get cleaned up for later today," He told her once more, not knowing if she had been distracted or not. "We will continue training later... "Davis hinted and smirked, the thoughts of what he had in store for her filling his mind. "Get some rest.... I'm sure Monica will be coming by soon to give you Brunch," Davis sat there, released and relaxed as he told her all of this, sending her away.

Once she had left the shower, gathering her things and covering herself in a towel, Davis stared getting dressed himself. He gave Monica a quick call on the intercom, to let her know exactly what he wanted of her today. Monica happily agreed of course, placing her Master's plan into motion just as quick as she could.

After Alexandria had been in her room for a good 45 minutes, Monica tapped on the door. She was holding a large silver platter, filled with eggs, hash browns, sausage, and pancakes. On the side, a variety of fruits were also laid out. Pineapple, Strawberries, oranges, grapes, and so much more. Monica had to carry the huge platter with both hands. She waited patiently for Alexandria to open her door. Today, Monica wore simple black slippers, and white, creamy stalkings, running up under her black skirt. A skimpy black halter top covered her chest, revealing her bare tummy and navel clearly. A large, black and silk bow was placed on the left side of her hair., holding one of her braided pigtails into place.

Alexandria had been absolutely serious when she said that he was hurting her. To her it had hurt even though his grasp wasn't hard and it showed in her eyes. As he grasped her long hair, she stilled for a moment before continueing. She quickly licked his skin clean, wanting to get away from him as soon as possible. A wave of relief swept over the kitsune when he lifted her head and trailed his fingers over her ears.

She looked up at him as he spoke and she nodded slowly. "Yes master." she murmured as she stood up. The girl turned away from him and padded out of the shower before grabbing a towel and wrapping it around herself. She paused long enough before leaving the shower to squeeze out her tail before fleeing Davis' rooms. After stepping out of the bedroom, she literally ran to the bathroom next to her bedroom and she took a bath.

After her scalding hot bath, she returned to her bedroom where she dried off and dressed in a pair of simple shorts and a shirt. The moment she sat down on her bed, she curled up and began crying for the next half hour until Monica tapped on her door. Wiping her eyes dry, she slid out of the bed and padded over to the door to open it. Upon seeing Monica, she smiled weakly and stood back for her to enter before closing the door after the neko entered and she moved back to the bed where she sat down on the edge.

The poor kitsune looked a mess. Her long hair was still damp and it was a tangled mess, her clothes rumpled and her eyes blood shot with faint circles beneath them.

Back
Top Bottom