Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D.E.666 ~ A Kitsune for Him (Cont. from old bluemoon) ~ Skye Pilot

Re: A Kitsune for Him (Cont. from old bluemoon)

"Good Morning!" Monica, cheery as always said at the door opened, her tail happily swishing back and forth. But, as she stepped into the room and saw Alexandria in such a mess, she gave out a little gasp. Her eyes were red from the crying, her cheeks flush and a little damp from all the tears. "Whats wrong, Alexandria?" having a good guess at what was wrong, but not quite sure. "Did Davis hurt you again?" she asked, figuring that was the case.

Setting down the tray on the endtable, she gently took the Kitsune's hand, and sat her down on the bed. Sitting behind her, Monica took a large, soft brush, starting to tame Alexandria's immensely wild hair. She worked through it slowly, trying not to pull at the more knotted strands, not wanting to hurt her. She used to have long hair herself, and knew just how bad it could be when someone pulled to hard when brushing. It was a problem she didn't have to worry about now, her dyed bloodred hair was cropped short now, only a little longer than an inch in most places. It matched her mostly black outfit well, a color combination she always enjoyed.

"You just need someone to take care of you for a change, don't you?" Monica asked, knowing that she did. Alexandiria had been kept in a cage most of her life, and given very little more than a glace because of her wild personality. Now, she was on the other side of the coin, abused and broken. "I think I need to start looking after you more,"Monica said happily, giving Alexandria's shoulders a light massage, still working through the tangled forest of silver hair.

Alexandria couldn't help but smile a little more at the nekos cheery attitude. It seemed as if she was always happy and what the Kitsune needed now was that happiness and kindness that came from the older girl. After she closed the door again, Alexandria looked up at her and nodded slowly in response to the question before shaking her head. "S-sort of." she said with a sniffle.

The girl let Monica take her small hand and lead her over to the bed where she sat down with her hands folded in her lap and her head bowed. When she felt her running the brush through her hair, Alexandria actually began relaxing again and she sighed softly, enjoying the gentle touch. Every now and then she felt one of the knots get snagged on the brush but it didn't hurt too bad, appretiating Monica's thoughtfulness as she brushed through the long hair that nearly reached the kitsunes midthigh.

At the other girls first question, Alexandria didn't know how to answer the question but once Monica said that she needed to start looking after the kitsune more, Alexandria smiles a little more and looked over her shoulder to gaze up at her. "I... I would like that." she whispered, her voice a little hoarse from crying. But when she felt the light massage, the feeling combined with the soothing feeling of the brush running through her hair made her begin to make a soft sound that was similar to purring.

Monica giggled happily, hearing her unique purring sound. It was close to the same purring she herself made, but still different. The Neko continued to brush her hair, and once done, started on her tail too. It didn't need nearly as much work, but there was still a lot of fur to deal with. Monica didn't mind at all though, she was happy to do it. "So much fur and hair you have," she giggled happily, working her brush. "Must be hard to get it all, huh?" the Neko asked, a bit rhetorically.

"So, whats on your mind, Alexandria?" she asked, still curious on what had brought her to tears. "Ws it something that Davis did to you? Or are... other things bugging you?" She asked, not really wanting to bring up yesterday and the events too much. Davis had also told her to move on, something that couldn't be done as simply as flicking a switch... though the memories would last in all of them for a very long time.

Finishing up with Alexandria's tail, Monica put down the brush, starting to give the Kitsune a proper backrub, making sure to rub and touch everywhere, working over the tired and sore muscles.

Alexandria's unique purring was more of a soft chirp like sound combined with a normal purr. She was loving the feeling of being taken care of. It was something that she had never experienced before and it was something she needed in such an emotionally and physically painful time. Then she felt the brush in the silky fur of her tail and it made her shiver with a soft gasp. A light blush crept into her face and she smiled sheepishly. "It can be sometimes." she murmured.

But the moment Monica had asked her what was on her mind, Alexandria became silent as she stared down at her lap. "It... It is both." she said gently. She swallowed softly and she sighed gently. "Master... wanted to.. wanted to have sex. But after yesterday." She trailed off and bit her bottom lip. "I'm scared of him... of it. And I didn't want to but he made me anyways." She sniffled softly and forced back the tears that began filling her pale eyes.

Looking up at the wall, she blinked slowly and shook her head. "I know that I must do what he wants... But so soon after what that man had done. And master just told me to move on." she said before biting back the sob that wanted to come out. "How can I just move on after such a thing? He was so.... so violent and uncaring. And when Master was in me... All I could think of was that man... Jonah, and I kept seeing his face. I can still feel him on my skin."

She shook her head and pulled her legs up against her chest before burying her face into her knees as Monica rubbed her back. "Was it too much to give me a day or two to try to cope with what happened? Is training really so important?"

There was not a hole lot Monica could do, as Alexandira told her her thoughts, curled up into a ball, and started crying. Sitting next to the Kistsune, she petted her head, picking up a napkin to dry the tears as best she could, even if her face was hidden. Seeing her like this was a stab to the heart for her. When Jonah had rapped herself, she had no one. She could not count the nights he cred herself to sleep. And now, Alexandria was in the same spot. But, at least the Kitsune had someone to confide in... something Monica never had.

Petting over her hair, and over her ears, her slender fingers massaged along her shoulders a little more. Monica pulled her in for a hug, keeping her close. "Jonah took me too..." The Neko said. "It was a few years ago..." she continued with a sigh, remembering it all, in every detail. He cheery, perky tone was set aside, telling her the story. "It took me a long time to get over it... and it still haunts me every now and then..." Monica said, sighing softly. She kept quiet for a few moments, holding the crying girl as close as she could, letting her release the emotions.

"Davis didn't give me any chance to recover either... and all I could feel was Jonah, all over again... touching me, taking me in ways I didn't want..." Monica confided. "But... it took me a long time to realize this... Davis does care for us, even if he hides it. He may be rough, he may be brutal at times... but he does it out of want, rather than hate... as odd as that sounds, it does make it different... or at least it does for me," Monica continued on. "Some of the girls here he has never had sex with... they are simply servants... sure, they may be attractive, and sexier than both of us combined, but if he doesn't feel a bond, a connection... he will not take them. There are a small handful of us that he will be more intimate with... even if that is a stretch of the term," Monica sighed, hugging Alexandria tighter. "Even if he hurts us, he does it out of his passion, out of his love and desire... and only out of spite if he is upset with us... It is a delicate and intricate dance, but in the end, it is his way, Alexandria..."

With another sigh, Monica snugged her close, giving a few kisses to her cheek and neck. She knew her thoughts and words may not make her feel any better... but at the very least, she needed to know. It had taken her a few years to figure it all out, something she was still doing. At least Alexandria now had the chance to catch up.

The kitsune lifted her head as Monica petted her ears and her hair, letting her wipe away the tears falling down her cheeks. She was grateful that she had someone to talk to and confide in. She could tell deep down that she was going to need Monica's friendship and kindness if she was going to be able to go on to have some kind of semblence of a normal life.

As she was pulled into Monica's arms, Alexandria wrapped her arms around the neko's waist while burying her face into her shoulder as she cried softly. She laid her small fuzzy ears back as she listened to her speak. The girl was shocked at Monica's words. It had happened to her as well? Alexandria climbed into the Nekos lap a little and cuddled close to her. The news that such a nice girl had been raped as well and was never given the chance to cope with what had happened, upset the kitsune.

Before she was brought to the manor, she would of fought against Davis and Jonah but in the short time she had been there, her spirit had somehow become almost non-existant. Alexandria was silent as she was told about the different ways Davis acted and she frowned. It did nothing but confuse her. She had always been told that when a person loved another, they were gentle and kind. Not rough, mean and brutal.

But as questions began to fill her mind, they were soon chased away when Monica kissed her cheek and neck. Opening her eyes, she looked up at Monica. The poor kitsune looked so broken and lost, her eyes wide. "Thank you Monica." she whispered. "No ones ever been this nice to me."

As the Neko told Monica the short version of the story, she could feel a knot in her stomach start to from. Even now the memories still were hard to deal with, though not as difficult in the days that had immediately followed. She felt a tear or two well up in her eyes, but she was able to hold them back. She was afraid if she started crying, it would be utterly contagious, and Monica would break down even more than she already was. While Alexandira hugged her, she smiled, hugging her back, feeling her warm body against her own. She petted the Kitsune's ears and freshly brushed hair, soft and tenderly.

"Well, someone has to be nice to you," Monica giggled. "It might as well be me!" She happily proclaimed.

When Monica kissed her cheek and neck though, her sensitive sense of smell and taste were instantly intoxicated with such lusciousness. The cherry blossom scent, mixed with a hint of a brisk day... the taste of a delicious and rare fruit... the combination was too much to not want to have more. Gently, Monica kissed her neck more, a little deeper. Her tounge washed over the small patch of sensitive skin, lapping at the silken texture. She let out a slight purr, her hands starting to move and caress slowly up and down her sides. Each kiss only seemed to be better than the last.

After a few moments, she pulled away with a smile, and a slightly bashful look. "Sorry..." Monica giggled again. "You just taste so... different than what I'm used to... but in a very good way,"She licked her lips, giving a playful wink, wondering what other parts of her body may be like.

The kitsune relaxed even more as the neko petted her ears and hair so softly and tenderly, continueing to purr softly as she slowly closed her eyes with a small smile. "Mmm, I'm glad it's you." she murmured. She curled up close to Monica and buried her face into the older girls shoulder before feeling her kiss her neck and cheek, making her blush but she just smiled a little wider.

Then she felt her lips against her neck again and again, making her gasp softly as Monica's tongue brushed over her silky soft skin. She trembled a little at the gentle touch of her hands moving along Alexandria's sides and she slowly opened her eyes to look up at Monica when she heard her purr a little.

After Monica stopped, Alexandria looked up into her eyes and blushed a little more. "I-it's okay." she whispered. "It... it actually felt good." She smiled shyly as she sat up a little more. "What do I taste like?"

Monica blushed a little more, feeling a little of a tingle run through her when Alexandria said it felt good. "Mmm... you taste like some sort of fruit... sweet and fragrant, but soft and delicious... kinda hard to explain," she told her. "And you skin smells like fresh cherry blossoms... Davis has some out back, but they wont be in bloom until next spring... but I've never kissed anyone with such a exotic combination like that," She smiled, snuggling the girl a little closer. Taking in her wonderful scent as it dirfted up from her body.

After several moments, Monica was completley unable to hold herself back. Moving to the other side of Alexandria's neck, she kissed around playfully, moving up and down her neck, and out far onto her shoulder. Every kiss was light and soft, like small soothing raindrops falling on her skin. Monica brushed Alexandrias hair back with one hand, exposing more of her neck to explore upon.

Slowly, her lips moved up, kissing down the outline of her jaw. Monica's hand moved deep into the silver forest of hair, her slender fingers lightly keeping her head in place. Without warning or hesitation, Monica kissed the young Kitsune, with a deep purr of desire. Lips stayed locked, her tongue seeking Alexandria's. Monica's breathing was clearly deeper than it had been, her pulse quicker now as well. She explored Alexandria's mouth smoothly, rolling their tongues playfully together. Pulling her closer with another purr, Monica's want and desire was clear. Of course, she had been with some of the other girls in the Mansion. Davis didn't mind the fact that the girls played with each other one single bit.

Alexandrias smile became bigger as her friend told her what she tasted like, her long tail flicking back and forth as she purred a little more. "I'll have to ask if I can go out to to smell them when they bloom." she whispers with a small smile. "But I'll assume that they smell good."

She was taken by surprise when the neko began kissing her shoulder and neck. Alexandria was surprised in herself when she just sat there and let her, the pale girls body becoming even more relaxed and her purring louder as the light kisses moved along her neck and shoulder. A chill ran up and down her back when she moved her long hair to the side and kissed it. Tilting her head to the side a little, the kitsune softly mewed.

Eyes closed gently, the girl sat there leaning against Monica a little. Her pink lips were parted a little as she began breathing just a little heavier, loving every touch that came from the neko before her. She felt Monica's lips moving along her jaw and her hand in her silver hair before Alexandria felt her kiss her, making the girl gasp softly. Her eyes snapped open as Monica purred in desire before she slowly parted her lips for her as her eyes fluttered closed once again. With a soft sigh, the kitsune kissed Monica back and ran her fingers through the nekos short hair and over her ears.

Monica kissed her just a little deeper, purring with Alexandiras touch. She like how Alexandria's hands ran smoothly through her short hair, and over her perky ears. Gently though, she started to lay the Kitsune down up the bed, guiding her down onto it. She straddled her hips, while Alexandiras legs dangled loosely over the edge of the bed. Her small hands rubbed up her hips, dipping under her shirt, feeling her smooth sides. After a few more strokes, she reached up, giving Alexandira's breasts a few light squeezes. Monica was completely infatuated with her now.

Backing off a little, giving her jaw a break from kissing her so much, Monica gave out another of her distinctive giggles. "I think we need some girl time..." She said, starting to peel off Alexandira's shirt. Once off, she moved back down, teasing and toying her lips and tounge so delicately over her nipples. Hands continued to squeeze her breasts, her grip growing a little harder, but not much. Monica swished her tail back and forth happily, purring out to the girl under her. Alexandria's breast seemed to have a more distinct scent and flavor, especially at the pink nubs. It was still close to what she had discovered at her neck, though it seemed just a little stronger, a little more flavorful.

Alexandria slowly laid back as Monica guided her and she soon felt the soft sheets of her bed against her back and she slowly opens her eyes as the neko straddled her hips, wiggling a little nervously before becoming still when Monica rubbed her hips with her hands. The small kitsune gasped softly and made a soft mewling sound when she felt Moica's hands slip beneath her shirt before blushing a little until The neko grasped her breasts. She arched her back with a soft gasp and she closed her eyes while gently biting her bottom lip after their kiss ended.

Softly gasping, Alexandria gazed up at Monica. Her usually pale face was flushed a bright red and her lips swollen from kissing the other girl. At the girls words, the kitsune looked away shyly before feeling her shirt being pulled off of her. Sitting up a little, she let Monica peel her shirt off of her before she laid back again, almost lounging beneath the neko in all of her pale glory. Alexandria looked down at herself and looked away after seeing some of the scars that were left over from the wounds caused during her rape.

A moment later she felt Monica's lips and tongue on her pink nipples and she moaned softly. She closed her eyes again as a hint of arousal rushed through her and she felt her pink nipples beginning to harden.

Monic purred happily, feeling Alexandria's pink nipples magically stiffen under her rolling tounge. Her other hand caressed and squeezed her other breast rolling it soft and slow circles. After a few moments, she switched sides, giving a couple of teasing and playful nips to the senstive flesh, but nothing to really hurt. With Alexandrias free nipple glimmering with wetness, the Neko flicked it very lightly, not hurting much more than her nibble. Her fingers rubbed at the bit of erect flesh, rolling it between her fingers.

After a few moments, Monica moved up, giving the Kitsunes sweet lips another kiss. She moved slowly, kissing down the center of her body. On her chin, down the front of her neck, over her collarbone. Each kiss was light and delicate, overlapping with the previous one she had left, making a long chain of kisses, all the way to her navel. Monica kissed in a circle around it in just the same way, before giving the little depression a playful, large wet lick. "Enjoying yourself yet?" Monica giggled, standing next to the bed, between Alexandria's legs that were dangling off the edge of the bed.

Alexandria began softly panting and moaning as Monica teased her hardening nipples with her tongue and hand, her back arching a little as she moaned Monica's name. The teasing nips to her sensative skin made Alexandria groan and arch her back some more. Alexandria had never felt such gentle slow touches before since none had taken the time to touch her so. As her nipple was taken between Monica's fingers, the kitsune opened her eyes and looked at the neko. Her pale blue eyes were hooded and glazed with the arousal that was running through her.

Feeling Monica's lips upon her own again, Alexandria kissed her back with a soft sigh and a smile before tilting her head back as she kissed her way down the kitsunes neck to her collarbone before moving further down. Every once and a while, Monica would brush over a slightly ticklish spot on the kitsune and she would gasp before the feeling passed a moment later. She bit her bottom lip and grasped the sheets of the bed with another groan as she licked her bellybutton. Hearing the other girls giggle and her words, Alexandria opened her eyes and looked down to see the neko standing between her long pale legs.

The kitsune nodded while softly gasping and she smiled slightly. "Y-yes." she said softly. "I am." There was a shy look on the girls face as she laid there, her pretty face flushed with arousal and her eyes were no longer bloodshot. Instead they were glazed with lust. Her nipples were hardened, glittering a little from Monica's saliva and her pussy was beginning to get wet.

Everytime a kiss or touch hit one of those hidden patches of skin that tickled Alexandria, she giggled a little to herself She enjoying watching her writhe and move with pleasure under the soothing shower of kisses.

"Good," Monica said with little wink. "Like I said, someone has to take care of you," Looking to Alexandria as she sat up slightly on the bed, she could tell that there was something different about them. Their color seemed brighter somehow, glossy, filled with want, filled with passion. Mixed with her deeper breathing and rosy cheeks, it wasn't hard to guess that Monica had really turned her on. The thought of that made happy little tingles rush through her body.

Reaching forward, Monica gave a pet to one of the kitsunes ears, tickling at it just softly. Blowing her a kiss, Moncia kneeled down, her lips kissing just once under her belly button, right above the top of her shorts. Fingers hooked into the beltloops of Alexandria's shorts, starting to kiss over to her left hip, the fabric being her guide. Here and there, her tounge would tease, dipping under the material, trying to find more spots to tickle. Once at her hip. Monica pulled on the beltloop on that side, exposing a little more skin to kiss. Her lips started to suckle on the newly revealed skin, lightly at first, and then a little harder, leaving a small, but distinguished mark.

Monica curved her hands down Alexandria's hips, cupping her rear. With a squeeze, She leaned back some, kissing her inner thigh,close to her knee. The Neko kissed her way up the silken, creamy skin, chaining her kisses together again. Once her lips met at the bottom of her shorts, she switched to her other inner thigh, lips finding the mirrored spot she had just left. Slow slender kisses were placed all the way up to her knee, before lifting off. One final kissed was placed between Alexandrias legs, ontop of the material. Monica made sure to push down lightly, adding a small amount of pressure into the kiss. The Kitsunes scent was quite strong, a bit different here, but still so very enticing. Moncias nostrils flare as she took it in, acting as an aphrodisiac to her. She could feel the intense heat of the girls body, easily flowing through the fabric.

Alexandria smiles a little wider and giggles softly while gently biting her bottom lip and gazing up at Monica. She watched her gaze upon her and the kitsune felt a little self concious, her long fluffy tail flicking back and forth a little as she looked down at herself. She lightly touched one of the scars that was on her once flawless smooth chest and ran her claw along it.

But the touch to her ear drew her attention away from the scars and she gasped while tilting her head into Monica's touch with another purr. She grinned as Monica kissed her just under her bellybutton before she felt Monica begin to tease the soft skin of her waist with her tongueas she followed the hem of her shorts. When her tongue brushed over a very ticklish spot on her stomach, Alexandria yelped softly and jerked softly while giggling. "T-that tickles." she says through her giggles but her giggles died off when Monica began suckling on the skin that had been exposed, groaning in slight discomfort. "Monica... what are you doing?" she asked softly.

Alexandria's eyes widen slightly when her rear was squeezed before giggling again, watching the neko kiss along her inner thigh to the hem of her shorts before switching to her other leg. But the moment she kissed her between her legs, Alexandria sighed with a soft mewling sound. "Monica... we-we won't get in trouble for this will we?" she asked softly, not wanting to get in trouble with Davis.

As Alexandria asked what she was doing when she left the hickey on her hip, she lapped over the spot. "Just leaving a little mark to prove that I was there," She happily said. It wasn't a very large mark, and she had left it there out of fun.

Monica sat back a little, lightly placing her palm between Alexandria's legs, right where she had kissed. The neko pressed her hand against the girls body, very slowly rubbing and petting. She liked hearing those soft, lusty mewls, and hoped she would be hearing more of them soon. "Of course not," Monica said, her fingers working the top button of Alexandria's shorts undone. "Davis doesn't mind at all... sometimes when he is really busy, he even encourages us to play with each other, if we like," Monica slid down the simple shorts from the kitsunes body, leaving her clad in just her panties now.

Moving in, Monica parted Alexandria's pale and luscious legs. She gave a long lick to the front of her panties, pushing her tounge against the fabric, pressing them slightly into her opening. She could taste the sweet juices through the thin fabric, purring out loud and happy, only wanting more. The lovely aroma only drove herself to become increasingly wet and hot, her cravings growing quickly. Unable to wait any longer, the Neko pulled down Alexandria's panties, tossing them off to the side. Looking at her perfect little glistening pussy, she smiled, kissing right upon her mound. "Such a beautiful body you have, Alexandria." She began to tell her. "Smooth, sexy, and delicious... can't get any more perfect than that,"

Monica kissed Alexandrias lower lips, her mouth exploding with the delicious flavor. Purring out again, she started to lick, exploring around with her tounge, getting a sense of the Kitsune's delicate body. Her tounge moved up and down her outer lips, teasing at her clit just a little, before licking long and slow along her slit. Before too long though, Monica could not hold herself back. She could feel the tips of her own ears and her cheeks hot with the rushes of her own blood, fully and completley aroused by Alexandrias scent and sweetness. Reaching down under her black skirt, deep into her panties, fingering herself. Even with her own touch, she let out a moan into the Kitsunes body much deeper than she had thought she would, more aroused than she thought. Closing her eyes, she blushed, pressing her lips tight, her tounge probing and adventuring into Alexandrias heated sex. Softer moans followed every now and then, the vibrations tickling through.

Sitting up a little, Alexandria looked down at her hip the best she could and she could see the small dark hickey on her pale skin. It stuck out against her smooth pale white skin. "Oh." she murmured before smiling up at Monica as she explained that they wouldn't get in trouble and that Davis actually encouraged the girls to play together. As the neko spoke to her while rubbing and petting the kitsune between her legs, Alexandria moaned softly and bucked her hips a little as Monica opened her shorts. "Good. I really don't want to be in trouble." she murmured.

Lifting her hips, she felt the shorts being pulled down her hips and she was left in just her simple white panties. The crotch of her panties were already a little wet from how excited she was and she let Monica part her long legs. Her eyes widened with surprise when she licked the front of her panties and she squirmed as the thin soft fabric was pressed into her opening a little. Not long after, Alexandria found herself laying there on the bed without her panties and she mewled as the girl kissed her upon her mound. Her words made her blush and she smiled gently. "Thank you." she whispered.

She felt her tongue and lips upon her sex and she grasped the sheets tightly in her hands as her ears laid back. She could feel them beginning to burn a little as her arousal sky rocketed by Monica licking at her slit and her clit. Alexandria could smell Monica's arousal mingling with herown and it began to turn the girl on even more. After a little while of laying there, writhing and moaning, Alexandria finally sits up and looks down at Monica while gently grasping her shoulders and lifting her. "M-Monica. I want to please you as well." she said softly, leaning down to kiss her on the cheek.

Monica continued along, liking against the your girls opening at a moderate pace... not too fast, and not to slow. Any of the sweet nectar that made it's way into her mouth, she greedily swallowed down, quickly becoming addicted to the moisture. But, as Alexandria sat up, and placed her hands upon the Neko's shoulders, she pulled back. Her cheeks and lips where shinny with the Kitsunes own wetness. Looking up to her she looked lustfully to Alexandria, just like she had looked too her before. Monica licked her lips, swallowing one last time. She giggled with the kiss, returning the small gesture of affection.

Standing up in front of of, Monica peeled off her halter top. Instantly, her breasts were revealed, bouncing into place. Silver rings were pierced through both of her hard pink nipples, shining and sparkling in the late morning light. Tossing the garment off and away, she petted over both of Alexandria's ears.
"Well then in that case, I'm all yours," Monica happily giggled, rocking her hips back and forth in lusty desire, wondering what she might have in mind. Sneaking her hands under her skirt, she pulled down her panties, slinking out of them, purring a little. With another giggle, and her tail swishing, she tossed them to Alexandria, landing on her upper chest.

The panties were blood red, just like her hair, frilly and lacey. Her own distinct scent come up from them. Monica's scent was akin to lilacs in bloom, though she had been told her body tasted like pineapple. It wasnt nearly as exotic as Alexandria of course, since her body was all over the map, and in uncharted territory, but it was still highly enticing to all she had been with. Most of the other girls did taste sweet too, but until Alexandria had come along, Monica defiantly stood out above the rest. She didn't mind one bit though that Alexandria clearly overtoped her in that regard. Monica was obviously enjoying her as much as any man, or woman ever would.

Leaning back on her elbows, Alexandria watched Monica with a smile as the neko peeled off her halter top but when her breasts were revealed, she froze as she stared up at her. She had never seen someone with their nipples pierced and it shocked her a little as she wondered if Davis had made the girl do it or if it was her idea. Blinking slowly, she shook her head slightly before sitting up again as Monica petted over her ears.

She looked at her in curiosity and watched as she removed her panties. Jerking back a little, Alexandria looked down at the panties that now sat in her lap and she picked them up before giggling a little and she caught the scent on them. It was a soft scent that she couldn't name but it smelt good to the kitsune.

Grinning, Alexandria reached out and wrapped her arms around Monica's waist then pulled her gently into her lap so that she was straddling the silver haired girls lap. "I've never seen anything like this before." she said softly, lifting a hand to run a finger over one of the rings through Monica's pink nipples. Leaning forward a little, she softly ran her tongue over the other piercing as she played with the other by running her fingers over it before lightly grasping the ring and tugging on it just a little.

Monica gladly sat upon Alexandria's lap as she guide her forward. The Neko gasped out softly, her eyes fluttering shut with a smile, feeling her warm finger toy with her nipple and the silver ring. She gasped lightly, tilting her head back gingerly, purring out in happy delight. Monica giggled at Alexandria's words, blushing softly. "Mmm... well, some girls pierce their ears, and others get a little more kinky than that..."She moaned out. Panting a little, she felt Alexandria's mouth close upon one nipple, suckling upon it. Relaxing, a few drips of Monicas wetness fell against Alexandria's sex hotly, mixing together.

Parting her lips out, the Neko moaned out loud and hot, feeling the tug on her nipple ring. Her whole body tightened up in sweet desire, only turning her on more. Her cheeks and upper body flushed with color, enjoying Alexandria playing with her nipples. "Ooh... that feels good... " she re-assured, even if it might seem like she was in pain from the tug on the ring. One hand moved down, caressing through the Kitsunes silver hair, urging her deeper upon her hard pink nipple. She purred out happily, breathing deeper, starting to sweat a little more. Her other hand moved up ad down Alexandria's side, caressing and massaging her soft body.

As the red haired girl explained about the piercing, Alexandria pulled back a little to nuzzle the side of her breast while kissing the soft warm flesh. "Did master want you to have them done?" she asked softly before suckling upon her nipple again. She began to play with the silver ring, flicking it lightly with her tongue. When she felt some of Monica's wetness drip onto her, Alexandria moaned at the feeling of the hotness against her.

But when the nekos body tightened, she paused and looked up sharply, releasing her other nipple from her fingers until she told her that it felt good. Nodding, Alexandria gently tugged on it again while taking the nekos breast a little deeper into her mouth. While she did that, she slid her free hand down Monicas back to her tail and she started to pet her for a little while before running her fingertips lightly over her ass, her fingers dancing across her flesh.

Moaning into her breast again, Alexandria pulled back a little and began peppering her breast with kisses before looking up at her again. "You taste really good." she lustfully growled. "And your skin's so soft."

Monica kept her ears perked up with her increasing pleasure, feeling a trickle of her wetness dribble down her inner leg, with sweet anticipation. She so wanted to touch herself again, but held off, knowing how good it would feel once Alexandria got there. More shivers danced through her body, while the girl continued suckling and touching hr breasts and nipples. Monica's tail swished up in the air, dancing back and forth even before Alexandria's hand moved there. Her hips leaned in a little, her spine curving, feeling Alexandria;s hands upon her backside underneath her skirt.

Monica looked down, feeling her cheeks hot with her flowing blood, breathing in and out hotly. She blushed mire with Alexandria's words. "Mmm... thank you..." she softly moaned out. Monica's hands traced up and down the Kitsunes sides, her fingers lightly pressing against her. In spots, she let her fingernails dance against her pale flesh, not scratching, just letting her feel the sensation.

Releasing Monica's breasts from her mouth and hand, Alexandria grinned up at her as she gently hooked her hands beneath the nekos thighs and she lifted her with surprising strength. The girl looked very weak because of how slender she was and she looked like she had very little strength because she had been locked up without any room to exercise for her entire life. After lifting her, she turned around and laid Monica down on the bed with her laying partially ontop of her with their hips pressed close together.

Alexandria slowly sat up and slowly ran her hands along the outside of Monica's legs before looking at the skirt. But she didn't move to remove it. Instead, she flipped the skirt up before trailing her fingers along the other girls inner legs. "I've never done any of this before, but I'm already finding it very enjoyable." she said softly as she leaned down and kissed her stomach.

She then slowly ran her fingers along Monica's slit, just barely touching her while purring to her. Alexandria's ears were twitching as she began softly kissing, licking and nipping at the soft skin of Monica's pubic bone before suckling on the skin there to leave a small mark. Just like the neko did to her.

Monica made a startled little yelp when Monica seemed to gain a sudden burst of strength from no where. It wasn't like she was very heavy, but it was still surprise, though a very pleasant one. She fell backward on the bed, giggling a little, her body bouncing a couple of times. Her breasts bobbed gently into place too, the silver rings catching a few more glimmers of light. Monica blushed, looking sweetly into Alexandria's eyes when she came down to lay on her softly. Hands moved to the Kitsues rear, giving it another squeeze, grinding their hips together too.

A slight flush of anticipation fled through her body, watching Alexandria sit up. The magical sensation made her give out a wanting purr, feeling herself grow even more wet. "Mmm... I'm enjoying it too, very much..." She told her right before her skit was flipped up. Almost instinctively, she parted her legs, giving Alexandria plenty of room to play and explore. A light whimper parted from her pink lips, the cool air and the Kitsune's touch upon her soaked lips mixing together.

With a moan, Monica tilted her head to the side, keeper her eyes closed. Her hands laid upon the silky sheets, quivering and twitching with the touches Alexandria gave. As she felt Alexandria start to leave the mark, she blushed, bitting her lower lip gently. Monica moved her tail, happily, swishing like the happy kitten she was.

Back
Top Bottom