Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Day The Earth Stood Still: Cell Games Redux (BB x CF)

BlisteredBlood

The Crucified Angel
Bracca could swear that he could feel it when the wind blew past his long flowing red, spiky when he heard about the news that Goku stepped out of the Cell Games. It was something within the townsfolk in the nearby city that wondered what they should do now, now that there was no one else that could take on the insurmountable task in the form that demented alien from another planet. And for what purpose? Why, to test the strength of any who would dare approach him, of course. Even if it meant costing those their lives.

Overlooking the layout from above a cliff, Bracca folded his arms across his chest, studying the ring not more than 30 yards across from him with a focused look on his face, aiming his emerald irises at the one individual who stood dead center inside the ring: The one that they have all come to know as Cell.

Bracca had to admit it, though. This guy was not your typical average fighter, according to what he could sense from Cell. Judging from the feeling of his ki level, Cell was no doubt the strongest fighter out there. How else could he have bested Goku in just a few moves then nailed him with his own version of a Kamehameha?

Nevertheless, Bracca continued to stand there, waiting for the right time to step in. However, he could swear that he could feel that there was another person - no, another Saiya-jin - approach. Looking up and over his right shoulder, Bracca couldn't tell who this one was, but judging from how furious that he was, this was possibly the son of Goku.

Even Cell could feel it from the center of the ring, opening his wicked looking sky blue irises and looking up towards the corner of his eyes with a smirk. So... This is Gohan... The master of his own tournament thought to himself. I would expect nothing less out of him, I hope. He added, chuckling to himself in confidence.

Rhazui looked over at Bracca and frowned, "A new fighter?" She said slowly approaching the Saiya-jin. Rhazui was in the lower class armor that she was given at birth for her future ravaging that was cut short. It was like raditz's armor but more movable and easier for females. "Cell is formidable and I doubt this boy can handle him.", She analyzed the problem and hoped that Bracca didn't think that the boy should die. Rhazui hadn't fully got on good terms with the Z fighters despite her long history on the planet. She was more or less a person that would help out whenever she would want. "What do you want to do?", She asked him as she rested her hands at her hips waiting for his reply as her long wavy black hair blew slightly in the wind as she could feel that they were getting ready as their power levels were rising.

((Hope this is good. I decided to be on a form of team with you lovely ^^; ))

(That's perfect. ^_^)

Bracca glanced over to the female Saiya-jin and arched an eyebrow at her remark. "What should we do?" He asked. "Well, we have a bit of a problem on our hands. For one, Kakarot is out of commission and the boy that's coming into the ring is possibly hell-bent at the fact that that one down there was solely responsible for giving him the boot, so to speak." He answered, closing his eyes in thought as he continued to mentally analyze the situation at hand.

"What we need to do is hold the boy back for a moment so that we can take him on instead." Bracca finally stated, nodding a few times and reopening his eyes. "And judging from how their respective ki is rapidly rising, I suggest we get moving now if we're going to be the ones to take him on and hopefully out. The other Z-Fighters aren't nearly strong enough to handle Cell." He added, looking over to Rhazui as he spoke.

Rhazui nodded, "Yeah, if they stand a chance...only if they do stand a chance is if we intervene. I am confident about my abilities since I had been training quite hard lately due to Cell's declaration. I can't stand to see his mouth rattle one. He might be perfect but that doesn't mean I can't kill him." She said as she clenched her fist slightly as she rose her power some more slowly until they got into the ring her power would slowly rise to make sure she didn't sacrofice any of her power that she would need for the fight or instant transformation. It might be needed in this since Cell didn't seem to care about anything. "Alright Bracca lets move out.", She nodded softly as she floated up and then looked at him then flew toward the fighting arena.

"You haven't been the only one that hasn't been busting my ass off in preparation for this, Rhazui. And I do believe that I got a few tricks up my sleeve that's guaranteed to level his ass out." Bracca answered, despite his focused look only became slightly more urgent. "But if you believe that we can take him on, then so be it." He added, soon levitating upwards then followed her to Cell's ring.

From the sky above, Gohan stopped short and froze there when he felt that there was not one, but two more warriors that now joined the fray. "What...?!" He exclaimed, his eyes wide. Where did those two come from?! They're not like anyone I've ever known... Who are they and where did they come from? He thought.

Cell's attention was soon drawn to two new warriors, some that he had never seen or heard of previously. But judging from the aura the two put off, they were quite the tandem. But there was something about the male that landed next to the female that made him curious just as much as the female. Who are they...? Cell thought. Oh well. No matter. I'll make quick work of them first before Gohan gets here. He added to himself with a smirk.

"So..." Cell began in all of his bravado, studying the two that had now stood before him. "You two wish to challenge someone as great and as powerful as I?" He added, chuckling softly while maintaining his confidence. "I do hope for your own sake that you know what you're getting into." He added in a cocky manner.

Rhazui looked at Gohan and intercepted him and then stopped him, "Gohan...wait here." She grabbed him and then put him down as she stood up and looked at Cell, "Hm, I was watching from afar." She said as she stood there and smirked, "You don't seem that tough ...green man." She said giggling mockingly. Rhazui had a big thing with taunting and she knew that she would irritate the being soon enough. Though her eyes surveyed the area and noticed the Z fighters hesitating. Rhazui knew that Cell might call off the game and then blow the planet or something but she didn't care. Gohan looked at her concerned but watched her anyway scared since his father put him in second which he wasn't used to as Piccolo was upset at Rhazui for doing.

Gohan wasn't in the least bit interested in stopping, but whoever this woman was, she had a point in telling him to stop for a moment and just chill out. But what he couldn't shake was the fact that this asshole beat his father after what was considered to be a vicious and bloody battle that saw Goku eventually throwing in towel. But even then, she may be right.

Bracca glanced over to Rhazui when she decided to openly taunt Cell as if telling her to can the attitude. Besides, there was no need in letting him decimate the planet all because of some unneccesary taunting, for there was a time for words and there was a time for action. Right now, this alien could've blown this entire planet sky high if he wanted to.

But Cell only stood there, laughing softly at the female's remark as if he was chatting amongst friends. "A mere threat, if I'm not mistaken." He answered, batting her taunting words off to the side. "In any case, what are you two doing here, anyway?" He added, his expression suddenly hardening into a harsh look.

Rhazui smirked, "To put you under Cell. Basically I don't think that threatening a planet is your style more or less I rather end it." She said thought she didn't explain a thing like Cell would just scoff at her ideals anyway. She didn't want to sound like Kakarot even though she did have an attraction to him. It was just something that she wouldn't admit but then she didn't want to be fully like him. "We are to put an end to you...", She said as she got into stance as some energy and wind formed around her as she began to rise it slowly but then would build momentum.

Again, Cell paid no heed to the females scathing remark. "Whatever do you mean, my dear lady?" He asked, his ego never ceasing to level off. "If you want my opinion on the whole matter, it doesn't make any difference to me what you or anyone else thinks. If I don't have some sort of suitable competition, then I suppose I should put an end to your miserable planet." He added, smirking jovially.

"And yet," He added, looking upwards as the female took to the skies. "I believe I'm long overdue for a challenge of any sort." He concluded.

"Then I suppose we'll be the ones who'll be giving you that challenge." Bracca stated, soon striking an offensive before charging hard into battle.

Cell, on the other hand, grinned at the two coming his way. "Then by all means, you fools! Show me a real battle I'll never forget!" He demanded before taking to the skies and headed straight for the female with wild smile on his face.

Suddenly Rhazui transformed easily into a super Saiyan saving it just analyzing the demon's power showing a crazy smile of her own. "Fine!...", While she charged at him she began to power up even more ready to break SS2 but just recently pushed herself enough but it was hard to completely maintain it all the time but she could manage as she charged at Cell as they battled her power level broke the barrier and suddenly she was supper saiyan 2 with her hair spikey and long. While they battled shockwaves were pushed onto the ground making the planet shake some as she battled with him. Suddenly she got the slip on him and she threw some punches to his face and then gut with her foot bringing down both of her hands down to his knocking him to the ground as she looked down at him. "Ka...me...ha....me....ha....!!", She charged an attack and suddenly her blast had grown dramatically as she looked down at him getting ready to launch it. "...me.....HA!!!!", With a yell she launched a large Kamehameha at the alien.

At the exact instant that he saw the female transform, Cell paused for merely a moment and grinned up at her with that same cold and calculating look on his face. Another one of these Super Sayians? He thought, not even fazed by this turn of events. Just who do these monkeys think they are dealing with?! He added to himself as he watched her dash towards him exposively before engaging her in a high-speed duel. As the battle began to rage, Cell was caught off-guard when he saw that she had now ascended to an even higher level, causing his eyes to widen for merely a second. That second was all that the female needed to deliver a devastating amount of punishment that no mere mortal was capable of receiving and just as quick as he was up in the air with her, Cell was immediately driven back down to the ground facefirst into the center of the ring, nearly missing Bracca in the process by just about several inches more.

By then, Bracca had to step back and eventually out of the ring. One thing he knew he didn't need to do was get caught in that intense Kamehameha Wave that was now barreling towards the alien at a frantic rate of speed.

But Cell was only just warming up. After getting up onto one knee, he lifted his head back just in time to see the massive blast heading his way and grinned at it. As quick as a whisper in the wind, the alien vanished just seconds before the blast struck, causing an earth-shaking explosion that rocked the very foundation of the earth's crust, causing everything within a 75-mile radius to either shake wildly or crumble to the ground from the sheer amount of force.

Cell would then reappear behind the female, grinning at her before suddenly spinning her around to face him and deliver an intense combination of piston-powered punches to the face and torso as well as kicks to her thighs and lower legs before thrusting her away from him by planting both feet savagely into her stomach area.

"Here's how you do it!" Cell called as he righted himself up with his hands pulled back. "Kamehame...!!!" He announced as a charge of energy went went into his hands, readying to fire it as it became the size of a medicine ball.

Bracca was now in hot pursuit, knowing full well that he couldn't allow the alien to throw that attack at her. His answer to that attempted attack was now well on its way. "GALICK GUN!!!" Bracca shouted as a beam of purplish energy was suddenly headed Cell's way.

Cell glanced back at that incoming attack and just as simple as he had dodged the female's attack, he only vanished just seconds as it came close, missing him by mere inches before reappearing behind Bracca.

"HA!!!" Cell screamed, thrusting his hands outward and launching a tremendous amount of energy at the male.

Rhazui saw it and then looked up and knew that Bracca could help it as she launched herself at Cell with a fist wound up and glared at him, "Ha!!!.." Having him turn to her suddenly they were back in the duel as her power was rising but her reserves were draining a little as she suddenly grabbed Cell's arm and then spun him around then launched him across the sky suddenly launching some strong ki blasts at his body as she made a disk, "Distructo Disk!" Launching it like Killian but it was way stronger then the human could make it. The disk flew at him at high speed.

It was unclear whether or not Bracca made it through the blast, but he did. His arms were held up in front of his face, a slight majority of his armor was blown away and his skin was somewhat singed. But there was now something different about Bracca as he stood there. His body was now emitting a powerful wave of energy and his hair was now swept upwards and was glowing a brilliant blonde. There was now another Super Sayian on the battlefield, fired up and ready to plunge into battle.

As Bracca lowered his arms from his angered face, he stood there for a moment as he watched watch was unfolding before him.

Cell was once again distracted by that damned female who caught him cleanly in the face a few more times before being launched high into the sky mercilessly. Looking down, the alien growled furiously as he began swatting the ki blasts away from him and directed three of them back at the female.

The flying disk of energy that was coming his way, however, was another obstacle that could be accomplished. Growling lowly, Cell once again dodged the incoming attack but kept an eye on it in case if it came back.

Rhazui charged him quickly exspecting something different as she smirked throwing off a combo with huge powered blasts in her firsts as she did that then two kicks as she then grabbed the leg of the alien and then threw him at Bracca so he could have fun. ~Come on...please have something in store!~ She thought as she watched Cell flinch a little and then suddenly snap open and noticed his angry look and she knew that they were in for a large battle. "Bracca!", She yelled out and then kept her eyes open and made sure she wasn't in trouble or caught off guard. But she knew that she might be focused on since Cell might have hated her interruptions. By this time however her armor was destroyed some and the shoulder plates ere gone and her armor looked bad. Her skin had some singes and looked slightly scratched by now with a little tiny blood trail downthe side of her mouth.

"I'm on it!" Bracca called as he rocketed towards the alien's way and caught him in midair by his tail then begun to spin rapidly, faster and faster until he finally threw him at mach speed. Not to be only one left behind however, Bracca immediately gave chase after Cell after the alien managed to stop himself from hurtling any further.

From there, the two clashed, engaging the other in a wild string of attacks, lefts, rights, kicks, knees, elbows and virtually anything relating to the other's body parts were now flying at the other at a violent rate of speed before Bracca soon got the upper hand on Cell, first delivering a vicious shot to the face, a knee to the stomach and finally a wicked uppercut under the jaw that sent Cell only higher and higher up into the sky, far beyond the clouds, but not beyond the senses of those that could feel each earth shaking strike from down below.

This time, it was Cell that would soon gain the upper hand once the two locked horns again, pushing the male back a few yards as he quickly conjured up a disk shaped energy wave in his right hand and launched it at him furiously.

Bracca managed to dodge it, narrowly missing the top of his skull by mere inches but had snipped a few strands of his long flowing blonde mane. But even as Bracca dodged the disk, it was now coming back his way again. Bracca once again dodged it, but the disk had managed to cut into the side of his armor and about several inches into his flesh, getting a pained wail out of the male Sayian.

Cell then took the initiative once more as he saw his opponent begin to falter and landed a crushing series of high powered blows to the face and stomach before cocking both of his hands back then swung down hard onto his back, causing Bracca to rocket to the ground at a tremendous amount of speed. But even with this setback, Bracca opened his eyes just when Cell was about to follow up with another ferocious series and caught his fist squarely in his palm.

"What?!" Cell shouted.

Bracca only grinned before suddenly torquing Cell's hand to the side, causing several bones in the alien's hand to snap and eventually break before eventually tearing his entire forearm straight off of the bone and casted it to the side before directing a strong ki blast into Cell's face, causing the alien being to fall from the sky and plummeting to the ground below.

Rhazui flew up and then looked at the body and then before the alien could come back to getting up she started to launch Ki blasts. Suddenly after she made an sudden energy dome she charged up and then pushed nearly half of her energy in the form of a Kameha blast but it wasn't it was lose exercsion of power. Suddenly making a large explosion that domed about the size of a large city. So large that the clouds were pushed aside and the planet shook and trembled. Rhazui looked like she was slightly tired but she had left but she looked at Bracca and hoped that he had done enough for Cell to be killed by that blast.

Bracca hardly expected much more from Rhazui, but for her to launch one more tremenous blast like that, according to how he felt it was something that might taxed her quite thoroughly. As a gust of wind rushed by him, the male Super Sayian had to once more put his hands up in front of his face so as not to get blown away from the amount of gale that was whipping by him. Once it was over, Bracca lowered his hands from his face as he the damage she caused with that blast, seeing Cell's body lying on the ground. Of the pieces that remained, there was only his head, upper body and his left arm lying there in a bloodied mess about several feet in a crater in the ground, surprisingly motionless.

"That had to have done it..." Bracca said to himself as he slowly flew back down to the ground, landing back down on his feet and walked back over to what he figured might have been the alien's grave and reverted back to his normal state.

There was still no motion from Cell's body as he laid there, coated in his own blood. Nodding in approval, Bracca turned away from the dead alien, his eyes closed in thought.

Rhazui kept her eyes on Cell something didn't seem right and she wanted to make sure as she flew down. Standing next to Bracca she looked at him and then got into the creator that she created as she walked by him and looked at him, "I don't know...something doesn't feel right." She said slowly as she stared at him through her sharp sky blue eyes. This shouldn't have been the whole battle. Though she hoped it wasn't but she wasn't in that great condition however if it happens to be it then she would go on with her life despite not having much of a battle.

Gohan wasn't the slightest bit convinced that battle was over. Even at their given strengths - whoever these two Sayians were, anyway - something deep within the very pit of his soul seemed to say that there was just something wrong about the quietness that now spawned. Something's not right... He thought as he continued keeping his eyes on the crater. Whatever it is that I'm feeling, it's telling me that something about this just doesn't feel right...

That's when the realization hit him. Cell was beginning to regenerate!

Gohan's eyes shot wide open as he then called to the female Sayian in the crater and the male that had walked out.

"HEY! YOU TWO! HE'S NOT DEAD!!!" He shouted to Bracca and Rhazui.

"Too late!" Cell snapped as his eyes shot open and suddenly reached a hand out and grabbed the female Sayian by the throat.

"What?!" Bracca shouted as he spun around as he watched the alien levitate out of the crater with Rhazui firmly in his grasp as pieces of his body began to regrow from the areas he was missing limbs from.

Rhazui gagged a little and held herself at his arms as she looked down at him as her body was straining some, "You..." she growled and unable to break his grapple to foolishly putting that much energy into the attack. "I thought I senses some energy...", She managed to say thought the breaths at the alien as she could see a cunning smirk on his face her anger was so high but she was at his mercy due the fact she was held in a weakness by any species and specially if they were weak after pumping a lot of energy into something to finish the person.

"I will have to admit it to you two. You both have bput up a rather valiant effort today in coming to meet me here on my field of battle," Cell began as he continued to hold the female Sayian by the neck as he felt his body progressivly return to normal moments later. "But it was all for nothing, I'm afraid to say." He added.

Bracca immediately powered back up into his Super Sayian state once more and was about to haul off at the green alien who only held the female out there in front of him.

"Ah, ah, ah." Cell singsonged, holding his new regenerated hand out and waving a finger at Bracca. "I wouldn't get so hasty if I were you, my dear friend." He added sarcastically as he tightened his grip on the female's neck, threating to either strangle her to death or snap her neck and kill her instantly.

"PUT HER DOWN!!!" Bracca shouted at Cell, his anger beginning to rise rapidly.

"And why should I?" The alien asked, smiling at him mockingly. "Is she really that valuable to you? It didn't seem like it to me when I was having fun playing possum with your little friend here." He added, glancing over to the female and chuckled darkly for a moment before aiming his cruel and calculating eyes back at Bracca.

By now, Bracca was starting to really lose it as he continued to watch Rhazui hang there by the neck. Progressively, the chains that was holding his next level of power was beginning to rattle as to how according the waves of energy was starting to change slightly.

"I swear to God, I'll kill you if you lay one more finger on her...!!!" Bracca snarled, his face fixed into a look of fury.

"Like this one?" Cell answered, striking Rhazui across the face with an open-palmed slap to the face as if he was admonishing a child.

Rhazui winced and one of her eyes were half closed as she felt his grip and then suddenly a slap across her face as she yelped out. "Ahn....", She winced but growled at him as she couldn't but just grip his hand which she couldn't make him let go. "Let me go....you....", She glared at him as she continued to try some but then felt his grip again and let out another yelp, "Ahhnn....!!" She winced once more as if the grips to shut her up as she continued to dangle there helplessly.

Bracca was about seconds away from really letting loose, but this alien was just goading him into making a move that would cost Rhazui her life as she hung there in Cell's grip. His hellish fury was only beginning to rise more and more until he finally hit his breaking point.

Within seconds, a transformation began to take place on the battlefield after a rage-filled battle cry erupted across the landscape, one that Cell would only stand there while continuing to hold the female in his grasp and look on in confusion for moment as a brilliant flash of light emitted from Bracca's body, causing the earth to start shaking everywhere.

Once it was all over, Bracca stood there, his hands clenched tightly at his sides. The changes that were different this time was that Bracca's hair was now slightly spikier and was now an even more brilliant shade of blonde, jutting out wildly as streaks of lightning were zipping this way and that across his body. Apparently, according to those that were looking on, there was now another Super Sayian 2 on the field, aiming his turquiose eyes of righteous wrath and fury at a somewhat dumbstruck Cell.

"Well..." The alien said once the transformation was complete. "This makes things a little more interesting..." He added, dropping the female as if she were nothing more than a mere sack of potatoes.

Rhazui fell to the ground and grasped her neck for a second as she looked up at Cell and glared but didn't do anything until she was able to move but at the moment she felt paralyzed. When he didn't notice she slid away from him and when she was near the top of the creator she sat up and looked at Bracca and blinked, "You're...Super Saiyan 2?" She looked at him. She had managed to break it due to the fact she focused all the anger on how Cell was murdering and even doing serious damage to the Z fighters she was able to be empathic and allow herself to feel the pain for the few that had fallen. She had broke but it was a difficult span of time and it was hard to maintain and when she threw that blast at Cell that is when she couldn't hold it and reverted back to Super Saiyan 1. It was just too much for her body at the moment but Bracca felt like he was in his zone or as she saw and his power level was through the roof. She hadn't felt him this strong in so long but with this he now felt like was god or something extremely powerful. She looked over and hoped Cell hadn't choose to come after since he was focused on Bracca now.

Cell continued to grin at the ascended Super Sayian as if there was nothing else that mattered in the world to him than to accept this challenge by him. Slowly, the alien would then move out of the crator and landed gently on his feet as he continued to aim his eyes at Bracca who only glared back at him with a look of purely focused animosity back at him.

"It doesn't matter how strong you are, my dear opponent. As you have seen from the looks of your friend here, even she has a hard time keeping up with someone such as myself." Cell stated purely in confidence. "Besides, even the two of you giving your best efforts thus far have proved to have been menial at best. But now that I have seen that this is only the beginning of the battle, I do believe I should play around with you for a little while longer..." He added, chuckling darkly before grinning again.

Bracca was silent for a moment as he continued to keep his eyes trained on the alien being before he eventually answered. "Playing around?" He answered, narrowing his eyes at Cell. "I wouldn't call this playing around, asshole." He concluded sharply before suddenly disappearing in front of Cell's eyes almost instantly and reappearing in front of him before launching Cell skyward with an earth-shaking uppercut to the jaw. Once he was launched into the air, Bracca gave chase, his eyes hellbent on savagely beating the alien being into a bloodied pulp and making sure there wasn't enough for a dog to eat.

Back
Top Bottom