Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Day The Earth Stood Still: Cell Games Redux (BB x CF)

Bracca had to admit it. After sending that "perfect" failure of a monster on his last ride (at least, that was what he had thought anyway before he passed out) through space, the male Sayian had now realized that there was now some downtime on his hands. Naturally, he was never one to stay put in one area for long, but the idea of at least spending a little time with Rhazui sounded... Well, rather interesting. Besides, he had only recognized the female Sayian for her abilities and not as the woman behind it all.

Nodding a few times in response and smiling somewhat, Bracca gave his response. "Of course. Besides, I think I need a month off after all of that." He said modestly with a shrug.

Rhazui smirked, "Yeah I think you deserved it. Though I will only stop for about the month that you mentioned. I want to keep getting stronger and maybe we can do some more sparing together." She said softly as she stood there with him for a moment before she lifted and blasted it off. Hoping he was following she looking back for a second.

After a moment or so, Bracca's posture began to relax a little more and even went so far as to chuckle at the female Sayian's words. "I'm none too sure of how you'd fare in a sparring session with me, Rhazui. But if you feel as though you can keep up with me, then be my guest." He added as she shook his head with another chuckle before seeing that she had now blasted off towards the sky above.

Smirking to himself, Bracca would then kneel down a little as a white aura blazed around him before hopping into the sky and taking off after Rhazui with a smile on his face.

Rhazui looked at him, "You doubt my abilities?" She said playfully as she stuck her tongue out at the Saiyan which had stood tall for what he had done. Suddenly when he blasted toward her she blasted away and noticed they took off. She flew to the spot she knew would be the best for them and to relax and to train. It was a small clearing with forest around them with a cliff. There was a long flowing water fall which fell about 100 feet. It was a really tall and dangerous looking one until Rhazui destroyed the pointed rocks at the end and by mere fate created a small lake in front of the water fall so she could have her little pool and slide. When she stopped she landed by the lake side. "Here we are Bracca.", She said to the male saiyan that had just landed behind her. "This is where I think it would be the best place to spar and just relax. If you like convience like the humans I got a hut that is just down behind me that is in the forest since I at one time loved to live here or even relax here. It is the best place.", She said happily as her sharp eyes took on more of a softer hue since she assumed danger had passed.

"Never said I doubted your strength, Rhazui. Your consistency on the other hand, gets called into question." He answered back with a playful smirk as he soon caught up with her only to see her blast away from him and accelerate further away. With a light laugh, Bracca soon accelerated as well in order to keep up with her.

During the time he was flying alongside her to the clearing, he couldn't help but glance from side to side at the view he was seeing from above the ground and just marvel at it. Perhaps he truly had found his little slice of paradise in this area she was showing him.

Beautiful... He pondered to himself as he then spotted Rhazui head for that spot. He would then angle his body to the side in midflight, heading for ground level.

After he landed behind her some several moments later, Bracca lifted his head upwards to observe the scenery all around him, from her Sayian-made lake and waterfall to virtually everything else around here that he could aim his eyes of emerald at.

"It is one of the best places to be." Bracca said in a quiet voice, sounding as if he spoke any louder then this place would cease to exist. A moment later, Bracca would then throw his hands up into the sky and leaned back sharply, causing him to delibrately fall back upon the grass with a thump on his back, huffing loudly as a result.

Rhazui looked at him and giggled, "This is when her woman of her came out as she stood in front of him though standing and looking down, "Aww you tired?" She said questioning as she smiled at him. "You have done a great job at destroying cell. I would have killed him if I hadn't been foolish and released so much energy in the beginning. My body handled the punishment he had thrown at me though for some reason I thought I could destroy him with that final and huge blast. Though I knew that some how I would goof it up in some way. You focused more on might with fist and you did better then me Bracca.", She said explaining as she sat down and didn't exactly fall over like he did. The fact of the matter is that she wasn't as tired as him. She had began the fight and ended it with her energy level quite in tact which was different since often she would be passed out after a fight. She just wansn't feeling the one with Cell. She wanted to throw everything at him and when she was down she didn't want to get back up. Her mind went black for a second as she sighed. She didn't want to think that way since there was a fearless hero laying next to her.

"After doing what I did a little while ago, I think you would be, too." Bracca remarked casually, opening one eye and aiming it at her giggling face before watching her sit and eventually lay beside him. "But don't blame yourself for today's battle, Rhazui. Besides, you did just as good a job in keeping the pace and eventually helping me put the kibosh in his plan to destroy the planet." He added, shaking his head with a smile.

"Then again, I believe everyone had given more than a lion's share of effort against that psycho." He concluded, looking skyward as he thought about Cell's final words before he detonated himself.

Rhazui looked at him, "You are giving me even too much credit even for that Bracca. That psycho was a lot of hell and I wasted my energy at the beginning when I should have practiced the restraint I had done in training." She said even when he had praised her efforts though in vain they were in the beginning. Her eyes narrowed at the ground and then at him and she smiled, "Well, I am still glad that you were able to put an end to him. I doubt anybody there besides us would have been able to stop him. Cell was crazy and dangerous. But we need to keep up our strength since there are others that might challenge the life of this beautiful planet. So be ready Bracca I fear we might not be able to last another outstanding fight if we don't keep up our strength." She went on and she hoped she had not upset the fellow Saiyan.

"You may have a point there, Rhazui. The last thing we need to do is rest on our laurels." Bracca responded with a nod of his red maned head as he glanced over to the female Sayian. After a moment, he then sat on on his rear and looked from side to side as if he was looking for something.

"But, sense you brought up a sparring round, I think one round with me shouldn't be too much for you to handle, am I right?" Bracca asked as looked over to her once more, smirking as well.

Rhazui stood up and smirked, "Alright Bracca, you think you can take me? You just took on a dangerous foe and now you want to face me? How much power did you use up when you fought Cell?" She asked as she stood up as if she had a relaxing year in one day and looked relaxed as she eyed the male Saiyan down waiting for his response as she knew that this man craved fighting though she didn't exactly favor it all the time. Though when you are a saiyan it is hard to do anything else.

"Yeah, I think I can go a few rounds with you, Rhazui." Bracca answered with a smirk as he stood up on his feet. "But when you put it like that, I think we should probably keep it light since I did use up quite a bit of energy in the process." Bracca admitted with a shrug of his shoulders.

"But... If you feel as though you can keep up with me, then go ahead and make the first move." Bracca added as he shifted into a defensive stance.

Rhazui looked at him and smirked, "Of course Bracca. If you can take me on in your condition I will more then likely oblige to having a fight. Despite your injuries I will go all out if you want me to." She got into her attack stance which resembled Kakarot's which was odd since she didn't at first like the Saiy-jin that had landed here before her. Though she had some type of admiration for how sacrificing he was. "Anyway lets go Bracca!", She said as she blasted toward him and he looked just standing there ready to take blasts. Instead of using energy through Ki blasts she just did old fashioned attacks that they would do ..basically martial. Her moves were flying out as he was able to keep up with most of them as they clashed though she made sure not to hit too much of the scenery. She did love it so she didn't want to have to somehow create another one like it.

Bracca emitted a hearty laugh before he shook his head with a smile. "You honestly think that a few scratches like these are enough to slow me down? Rhazui, I believe you're sorely mistaken. Here. Lemme show you how wrong you are." He stated defiantly as he continued to assume his defensive stance to then wait for her to make the first move. Noting how she was atacking him, Bracca decided to keep it clean as well when she began to throw a quick barrage of attacks at him.

In response to this, Bracca kept his guard up for as long as he could, despite he was shoved back a pretty good distance with each shot that was defended against. "My turn!" Bracca huffed as launched after her and began throwing punches of his own at her in quick bursts.

The barrage of attacks seemed endless as she was pushed back some. Probably a little more then she had pushed him back as she blocked most of his attacks while some little ones slipped past as she stood there breathing a little, "All those 'scratches' and you still are standing strong. You are a true Saiyan-jin Bracca and that I do praise you for being so strong. The other earthlings would have had fainted by now due to over exertion but you still stand as if you weren't touched at all." She said as she then once again noticing that they were basically in their same places. "Why don't we change it up a bit...?", She said as she dashed at him after the break and hoped he would expect her to go on another barrage but instead sped around him and then grabbed his arm and then tossed him. This was a powerful grapple she would do every so often and when she did it in sparring it was because she was getting too much into it. Due to her Saiyan-jin blood she was easily excited with violence and she was also just lusting after the bit that she had done.

Granted, they may have been scratches as Bracca mentioned, but to how Rhazui pointed this out to him, a normal human being wouldn't be able to withstand the kind of abuse that he endured recently. Bones would shatter, blood would be squirting out of them, internal injuries would be numerous and death would be all too certain. In truth, Bracca didn't need to be reminded of this fact, but he accepted the praise that his female cohort gave him with a small smile and a nod of his head.

As he reverted back into his original stance, Bracca pondered as to what she meant by "changing it up". Soon afterwards, the male Sayia-jin's question was answered instantly when he felt a hand of Rhazui's grab him by his arm then found himself launched high into the air, spinning end over end with his eyes closed tightly as if trying to keep his stomach settled in its proper place.

Purely out of instinct, Bracca forced himself to remain still as he hung upside down in the air, looking down at the ground below him. "Not too bad, Rhazui. I see you still got plenty of that Sayia-jin spirit within you, as well." He answered as he turned himself rightside up then turned around to look at Rhazui once more.

Rhazui had smirked as she blasted off toward him at high speeds. Her fists readied as she continued her attack barrage, "Thanks Bracca!!!" She said happily as she continued to throw barrage of fists and kicks. Her body worked quite hard as she was sweating as well. Bracca was quite defensive and she couldn't see it before now she could as the male was quite strong despite Rhazui's attempts to be stronger and train more. Maybe the male had more strength in him then she had imagined. Rhazui spoke with her eyes as finally she saw another opening and then grabbed Bracca throwing him again this time throwing energy blast at him. Then throwing a couple more after them.

Once more, Bracca kept up his guard as more point-blank attacks were coming his way at a frenzied pace, defending against some of the more intense ones while getting tagged by a few of the lighter ones. The lighter moves caused his defenses to wither slightly and become opened up for another grapple from Rhazui then slung around a few times to then get tossed once more.

Again, Bracca forced himself to remain upright in midair, getting a little miffed that he was getting thrown around so easily. Now, now. This is only sparring. No need to get all hotheaded... He thought.

That was before he noticed that a handful of energy blasts were heading his way. Soon, his miffed expression soon became a smirk as he held a hand back then swung it around, knocking the blasts side to side all except one. This one, he wound up smacking right back to her at a high velocity.

"Back at'cha!" He shouted.

Rhazui looked at the blast she had thrown at him as it flew back and hit her in the shoulder. Forcing her to land on the ground and then looked up at him as she jumped up toward him. Her fists were clenched as she locked in another fight with him as she could feel their attacks as she was in sparring. Though her mind perceived this as sparring she actually was slowing turning it into a fight due to how fast she accelerated things in her own mind. "This is great isn't it?!", She let out a howl of enjoyment as she knew that she was Saiyan-jin. She loved battle and sometimes sparring was a form of it that she had to be sated with to keep her peace. Though over time she had mastered her craving of it she sometimes needed to go back to the style of enjoyment when she could.

Bracca just couldn't believe with how quick Rhazui was getting with her ferverent attacks! It was almost as if the two were getting closer and closer to a full-on brawl right about now! But no, Bracca was trying his hardest even still when the female Sayian rocketed right back to him and continued the frenzied pace to contain the ever-growing amount of bloodlust that was circulating through his mind and prevent himself from literally going ape shit on her unnecessarily. But even as hard as that was, Bracca seemed to revel in the fact that Rhazui was trying to keep up with him. In fact, it was a special kind of thrill that couldn't be described, not even on this kind of level the two were going at.

Once more, Bracca was blocking and firing back quick and speedy hands that had plenty of oomph behind them, essentially looking to either knock her back a few feet or at least keep her attention focused on where his hands were coming from. "Heh! You have no idea!" He barked back with a grin.

Rhazui flinched a couple times and suddenly she lunged back and then floated in front of him as she eyed the man down panting softly. "Bracca....That was fun...", She panted continually as she eyed the man and kept herself up in the air as she had already tired herself out as she eyed the man down still. Her body panting quite hard and sweating as well. Rhazui had blood lust but she couldn't handle the constant attacks or attacking and she needed to rest not knowing how the man felt.

Bracca had to admit it. Rhazui was giving him one hell of a run for his money even after she pushed back from him. For a moment, Bracca hung there in the air, drawing and letting out hard breaths of air, feeling rather worn out from the whole sparring session. Not to mention he was also still kind of sore from the whole Cell encounter, so that didn't help him out any! After a moment, the male Sayian lifted his head up and smiled widely at Rhazui as he continued to hang there in the air with her before chuckling tiredly.

"Whoo... That was a wild ride..." He said with another chuckle. "Remind me to skip it next time we go to the amusement park." He added.

Rhazui giggled, "yeah I don't blame you for wanting to skip it. But this ride is done...why don't we go take a bath in the lake below? I mean it will help with the muscles that must be aching on you Bracca." She said giggling as she looked down at it as the water seemed like a nice warm bed to her since baths in it often rose her spirits and kept her very relaxed and so she would be able to do this 'ride' again with him and practice more and get stronger. With this she began to float down toward the forest floor and then landed softly turning to the lake walking toward it as she looked back up at the saiyan that hung there hoping he would join her.

Despite Bracca was coming down slowly from the combat high he was feeling even though it was only a sparring match, the male Sayian didn't exactly catch what Rhazui mentioned, having asked him to take a bath along with her in the lake just below the two. When he finally came to his senses a little while later, Bracca's face suddenly bloomed a beet-red coloration and narrowed his eyes slightly in embarrassment. Now how unprofessional was that, he wondered to himself. Still, if it meant that he would just get past this then be able to lay back on the grass and just veg out for a while, then so be it.

With a nod of his head and lowering himself down to the ground nice and slowly, Bracca spoke once he landed on the ground. "Might as well. Not for nothing, but it looks as though I got dragged through miles of gravel road nonstop." He answered as he walked over to the lake steadily.

Rhazui had already had her armor off and any under garments that she had on during the fight. The water covered her breasts up to where they could be seen as islands in the water and her body was completely submerged besides what was above her upper chest. Her eyes focused on him and smiled, "Well, I mean you need to get some relaxing time. I think this water will help with your sore wounds." She said explaining the water and the lakes role to him as a provider for sore muscles. Her eyes kept their focus as she shifted around enjoying the swift movement she could do in the water despite being worn out.

By the time he glanced up again, Bracca had now seen Rhazui casually swimming about in the water nothing but a smile on her face. Again, it brought forth the same reaction on his face, aside from an arched eyebrow: His entire face becoming about as red as his own hair. One would think she would've at least turned around or something like that, but nevertheless, he had to put up with it. But hey, at least it's only the two of them out here. Who would notice?

After a bit of mental deliberation, Bracca finally began to undress from his battle-damaged uniform and arranged it in his own pile once he carefully managed to peel everything off, revealing a truly horrific amount of scarring on his body, most of which was on his back and upper body. It was definitely safe to assume that this Sayian had seen numerous - if not countless - battles in his lifetime, all of which seemed to carry a significant price.

Sighing quietly once the uniform and undergarments were off, he then turned towards the lake and walked carefully, not even caring if she happened to glance at a rather medium sized but limp member waving around slightly before he finally sank into the water step by step until he was about waist deep in.

Back
Top Bottom