Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Dragons~ No longer legend (Asaka-Chan/Zero_Raider1)

((Gold it is. ^___^))

“It's gotten better though. I have you and Julia for now.” She said with a bright smile. Watching Lithos close his eyes, she looked at him and her eyes softened more. He looked so innocent as he laid there. It warmed her heart to watch him rest. Then Anju scooted closer to him with her head tucked between his jaw and his chest. Her eyes remained open for a while until the gentle sound of his breathing eventually put her to sleep. She hadn't been this calm while sleeping in years.

Morning came slowly the next day. Lithos awoke to find himself on his bad and an adorable Anju sleeping on top of him, her head snuggled under his chin and her hands resting upon his shoulders. He found his arms around her already, so he leaned up a little to kiss her gently on the forehead. "Good morning, sleeping beauty."

The night had passed by quickly and Anju was still asleep as Lithos began to stir. Her soft breath was on his neck and her body was resting on top of his. She seemed to sleep very well in his arms and also looked to be quite content with where she slept. Only moments passed since Lithos kissed her on the forehead. Her eyes fluttered open to show her bright golden hues looking up at him sleepily.
“Hnnnn....” She yawned nuzzling his neck softly then looking up at him once again.
“Gnnnn... Good mornning..” Anju replied softly.

"Sleep well?" He asked as he hugged her slender form to his. He was still too tired to crawl out of bed, and looking at Anju, so was she. Thank go it was a weekend. No work on the weekends. "Say, how long ago was you last dragon transformation?" He asked, looking her in the eyes once more.

She nodded lightly and smiled as he pulled her closer. Their work was over for that week but that usually didn’t spell out rest for her. Normally she would be doing a series of errands. Thankfully, she wasn’t at her apartment. She was with Lithos and Julia. Looking up at him she yawned for a moment then tried to think about it. “Hmmm about six days I guess..” She relied sleepily.

"Oh boy..." Lithos sighed, chuckling lightly irregardless. "I might have to cancel our plans for today." He slowly sat up, adjusting so that Anju wouldn't fall off and instead become seated in his lap. He brought her face to look directly up at his before he planted a soft, tender kiss on Anju's lips. "Your gonna turn into a dragon again soon. It'll be quite different then last time though. Don't worry. I'll make sure you're comfortable."

“What do you mean?” She asked as he sat up slowly. Anju now sat on his lap and looked at him curiously. When he kissed her, her eyes burned white and she began to blush. It was like he was trying to put her in a good mood before telling her the bad news. Her eyes widened and she frowned wit worry. “Wait? I don’t want to change again! How long does it last? How much time do I have before I change?” Her voice became more frightened as she continued on and she even began to shake lightly.

He put a finger to her lips to silence her, gently trying to tell her to be calm. Once she stopped fretting he began to explain to her again. "It'll be a little longer then last time, and your mental state will change a little more then before. You'll need more suitable enviroment to thrive in. In your cause anywhere with a good breeze will do, and our backyard get's a pretty good breeze often. You'll also need more attention, since you'll be bigger in your dragon form, and since we're secluded to secrecy to avoid disturbing the general mass, it also means me and Julia will need to ensure you remain hidden. I don't know what will happen when you change again, so I'lll be with you the whole time, OK?" His hands were draped around her, one of which was playing with a strand of her hair. He looked over at the alarm clock. "It's 6:30 am now. Transformations ted to start at 8 am and last until 6 pm at least.' Then he laughed and kissed her forehead again. "Just think of it as dragon puberty. Hurry up and use whatever facilities you need. It won't be easy to use them again once you change."

((Anju's dragon form is actually quite small if you don't remember. She like the size of a Beagle. ^_^))
Sitting still and silent, she looked at him worriedly and looked down at her hands. She wanted to always look down and see normal human hands. Within a couple hours though, she wouldn’t be human any more.
“Thank you Lithos..” She said softly looking up at him. When they just knew each other from work, he seemed to be more like a playful co-worker who she didn’t really know much about. Now she was slowly learning more about him and Julia. It was hard for her to accept the fact that she was going to change that day and be in that form until the sun sat that afternoon. Anju glanced at the clock and then looked at Lithos with wide eyes. She hopped from his lap and ran to the bathroom. She emerged shortly after in silence. She was still quite nervous, but she tried not to show it. “It won’t hurt this time will it?” She asked him in a sad tone.

((I know, but her dragon for will eventually mature into a larger size later on as she experiance's it. I was hoping you wouldn't mind that fact.))

Lithos watched her get up and bound for the bathroom. He let out a yawn and followed after, stepping foot outside of his room before Anju came out again. "Not as much as before. You'll learn to find ways to deflect the pain you experiance." Lithos wasn't about to tell her that she might end up hurting him when she changed. She didn't need anymore dread out of all this. In an attempt to change the subject, Lithos put on a smile and asked. "Do you need any help in the bathroom or are you all done?"

((I doubt it. Being a wind dragon, she needs to have a small compact body that will better move through the air.))

Looking up at him. Anju’s gaze went to the floor and she sighed wringing the bottom of her shirt. It was something she typically did when she was nervous. When he asked about her needing help in the restroom and she blushed and looked at the ground once again. “I.. I’m finished…thanks anyway.”

((Smaller then most dragons I gather. Small, slender bodies that can easily soar through the air, able to maneuver like a hummingbird at best :D. Her dragon form will have to grow larger then herself sometime, since any dragon is naturally large. For now though it's small :3 ))

Lithos tilted his head for a moment, then set it up right before he pulled her into a hug, taking her hands and putting them around his waist so she'd stop fidgeting with her shirt. "You'll be fine. You got me with you to take care of you. I promised you that, didn't I?" He simply held her in his arms for a moment before pulling away. "I'll go make breakfast for us and Julia. Why don't you head out back and find some way to get comfortable, or take a shower and calm down that way?"

((Hmm you have a point. ^___^; Until then she's small))

She smiled lightly when he pulled her into him. Anju rested her head against him and hugged him happily. “Yes you did..” Was her response. She never had anyone to trust before, so she found it difficult to relax. It was becoming easier as she spent more time with Lithos and Julia. She blinked as he let go of her then looked back to the bathroom. “I think I would feel better after a shower..” Making her way to the bathroom, she opened the door and stood in the doorway looking at him as he made his way to the kitchen.

((Untill then <P ))

Lithos watched her bound away to the bathroom once more, then turned and left for the kitchen as she watched him go. He grabbed an apron from off the door to the food pantry and started making pancakes. Julia eventually came up behind him and glomped him lazily, still half asleep. "You let your girlfriend stay the night?" She asked softly, her voice thick with weariness since she was still waking up. She was still in her pajamas, which consisted of an oversized shirt and panties. "You better bring me breakfast in bed for not telling me." She planted a kiss on the back of Lithos's neck and stumbled away, only to fall onto the couch to sleep again while snuggling up to a pillow. Lithos let off a sigh and continued making breakfast. He forgot that she was angsty until she used the restroom.

Closing the door gently behind her, Anju slowly began to pull off her clothes. Humming lightly she looked in the mirror and sighed. She really didn’t want to change. It was one of the top ten things she never wanted to do. Number one was agreeing to be a slave to her landlord for the rest of her natural born life.
Leaving her clothes in a little pile by the sink, she stepped into the shower and turned on the hot water. Steamy water shot from the showerhead and ran down her back causing her to sigh gently. Then she rested her head on the shower wall and stood there for a long time. Once she finished soaping up her hair, Anju turned to rinse then was met with a sharp pain surging through her body. “Ugh…I …not now..” she whined as she sank to her knees into the tub. Wings ripped from her back and her eyes were glowing brightly.
Anju bit her lips to try to contain her screams but the pain was still hard for her to handle but it wasn’t as bad as last time. She tried to grip the rim of the tub only to leave deep claw marks in the porcelain.
She cried out in pain once and it sounded like the bleating of an elk. Light filled the room and Anju laid in the tub curled up into a tight scaly ball. Her body throbbed and she didn’t want uncurl simply because it hurt so bad.

Lithos had just finished mixing the batter together in a measuring cup when he heard Anju scream. He refrained from pouring the mix onto the heating frying pan and hurried up into the bathroom to find Anju curled up at the bottom of the tub, the shower pouring water on her and washing soap off her body. Their were a few nicks and scratches around the bathing area, particularly on the rim of the tub, but nothing too extensive. He turned the shower water and quickly scooped Anju up into his arms, wrapped a towel around her and carried her downstairs with him. The wind was raging around her, as if it was forming a protective barrier. He set her down on the table and let off a heavy sigh. Now he had two dragon girls to take care of. It was time's like this he wished he had a brother. Lithos managed to drag himself back to finishing up breakfast while Julia slept on the couch and Anju whimpered in pain on the table top.

She heard Lithos coming up the stair but was in too much pain to care. Her skin hurt, her legs hurt, her back hurt…everything hurt. When he looked at her, she closed her eyes tightly and didn’t even attempt to open them and she was embarrassed. Feeling herself being scooped up, she whined lightly and opened her eyes briefly to look at Lithos. He looked like his mind was else where for the moment. A zing of pain shot through her back when her wings brushed against his chest. He placed her gently on the table and she curled up a little more. It would be about a half hour before the soreness wore off.

Lithos finished making all the pancakes he needed to serve everyone and set the large plate with the pancakes already stacked on it on the table top next to Anju. He figured the smell of foor would help ease her mind. He scooped up four and put them on another plate with some bacon and toast he had prepared earlier and took them up into Julia's room, then came back down and carried a sleeping Julia back up into her room, gently waking her up to eat her food before heading back downstairs to serve himself, leaving what was left on the large plate for Anju to eat if she wanted. He never could consume syrup in his dragon form, so he didn't want to try it with Anju. He sat at the table and took a bite, then gently began to pet Anju's serpentine head. "Glad to see that you're holding up. You don't look so bad as a dragon."

She seemed to be asleep as Lithos finished up with the pancakes and took care of Julia. She could smell the pancakes resting beside her and she slowly opened her eyes to reveal large golden orbs. “Hnn..” She cooed softly as she tried to move. Her body objected but she wanted to sit up. Sadly her body won the fight for the time being. When Lithos came back, he sat down and began to eat. Her eyes were open, but she couldn’t sit up yet. Her form hurt too much. Cooing lightly, she looked up at him as he gently patted the top of her head. She felt a little better with him there to take care of her.

"Sorry about rushing you out. I thought you might drown." He apologized and continued to eat. Once finished, he took his dishes to the sink and washed them, then dried them, then put them away and came back to Anju. He simply pet her for the time being. "I guess you haven't developed a form of comunicating other then cooing, have you?"

Sitting up, she tilted her head slightly at him then she plopped down next to her dish. She tapped the pancakes lightly with her paws. Her claws were retracted at the moment so it appeared that she was poking the food with a nub. She hopped from the table when he got up to clean his dishes. Anju grunted lightly once she landed on the ground, then she trotted after him. It was like she didn’t want to be alone if she could help it. When he mentioned the communication problem, she nodded and lowered her ears slightly and her small wings did the same.

Lithos simply laughed and scooped her up into his arms and then carried her over to the couch. He sat down and let Anju rest in his lap for a bit. "We really should find something to do since our plans have been postponed for today. I wish I could take you outside, but I don't think I can convice a thousand people that your an exotic breed of lizard from some far-off place." He sighed and leaned back, letting his head fall backwards so that he was looking up at the cieling. "Julia might snatch you away to go play. She can't resist cute animals at all. We went to a pet store one time and it took a while before I could get her to leave the kittens alone. We want to have a cat as a pet, but we're afraid of injuring the poor thing when we transform. That and the cats reaction to our dragon forms might terrife it." His head soon fell forward and another sigh escaped his lips. "I hope she's grateful for the breakfast I brought her.

She looked up at him as he scooped her up and her tail swayed slowly as she looked at him. Then she nuzzled her head gently against his chest. Anju then sat up on his lap and listened to him trying to figure out what to do. She tilted her head to the side a few times then did a dragon equivalent to a chuckle when he spoke about Julia in the pet store. “Hrr?” She replied then realized Julia was still in the bed. Then Anju stood up and crawled to the top of the couch. She flapped her little wings a few times then rubbed her paw over her face to move the tuft of fur that attempted to cover her eyes. Looking back down at Lithos she tilted her head then tapped him with her tail playfully.

He looked at Anju after she had tapped him with her tail and simply laughed. "You certainly are enjoying yourself." He ran a hand along her scaly body in a comforting way. "So what do you have in mind to do that's fun?"

Anju simply shrugged then slid down the side of the coach and landed on his chest looking at him. Her head tilted slightly to the side as he spoke then she gave him what appeared to be a smile. Then she hopped off the coach and started exploring the room. From the eyes of a small dragon such as herself everything seemed different.

Back
Top Bottom