Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Son's love for his Mother (Zero and Foxxy)

"It was. Kinda makes your blood heat up doesn't it?" He smiled and kissed Esme on the lips. Once the ride stopped they both climbed out and left, Ryllek allowing his mother to hold him however she wanted as they made their way to the bathrooms. "That was good. We should try risking things more often. That alright with you, Esme?" He asked as he opened the door the the girl's restroom and lead her inside. Thankfully it was empty.

"Of course." She says to him as she grabs the waist band of his trunks and pulls him into the biggest stall. "How would you like to cum? Mouth or tight pussy?" She asked him and gave him a choice on were to cum.

"Mouth. Definately your mouth." He replied, being dragged into a large stall. He found a seat on the closed toilet, but found his shorts pulled off before he actually got to sit. Once he was he felt Esme's mouth wrapped around his cock again. "Damn, you're really eager for it aren't you?"

She looked up at him as she sucks on his cock. Her eyes told him she was in deed eager for him to cum in her mouth. She moved her tongue around his length as she sucks on him to get him to cum in her mouth.

((If you want to play the girl you may.))

He moaned but tried to keep silent until he sundenly let out a lound grunt and emptied his load into her mouth, allowing her to taste it before she drank it. "Hah, finally. Now maybe..." A sound emitted from another stall, sounded like a girl having trouble. "Oops." He said softly as he pulled up his shorts. "Wait here." He kissed Esme on the ears and left the stall briefly. When he opened the stall, he found a girl inside who looked like she was masturbating with her clothes on while he and Esme were engaged in intimacy. The girl let out a soft scream as Ryllek walked her out of her stall and into theirs'. The girl happened to be one of his adoring fans from school. Aleria was her name, and she was one of the more obsessive fans. "Hey, you shouldn't be spying on other people Aleria."

Esme looked at the girl and looked at her son. "School friend, Ryllek?" She asked him softly as she stands up and leans against the wall. She looked the girl over and grinned as she looked back at her son with a wicked idea in her mind.

(no u can play her)

((Does that mean I'm playing as Aleria then?))

"Yes. She's a huge fan of me actually. Oh, where are my manners." He looked to Aleria and smiled. "Aleria, this is my mother, Esme. Mother, this is Aleria, a friend from school." Ryllek walked around Aleria, eyeing her skimpy two piece bikini. It covered even less then Esme's bikini did. Her bottom half had gotten wet from masturbating earlier. "You look sexy in that by the way, Aleria."

(yea u play her. I am not in the mood to play another girl at the moment.)

Esme smiled softly. "Nice to meet you, Aleria." She says and looks at her son. "A fan of yours?" She asked him softly since she didnt know what went on in school since she was always working at the restaurant.

Aleria was blushing madly, but suddenly protested. "N-no." She suddenly wrapped her arms around Ryllek, hugging him close and pouting softly, her cat ears folding back a little. "He's my boyfriend. He's just being modest."
"You're a stalker, that's what you are."
"Don't be mean."
Aleria playfully bit Ryllek's ear, a common method she did whenever he caught him in school. It embarrassed him silly in front of every. Obviously Ryllek's face became flushed as he tried to shake her off. "Ack, let go. Not in front of my mom too."

((It's fun being manipulative :3. Oh yes, Aleria's a neko, as hinted by the mention of her ears and the spoiled and possessive personality I gave her.))

"I thought I raised you better than that Ryllek." She says to him as she moves over to them and looked Aleria in the eyes. "Let go of him." She said in a motherly voice that always made anyone do as she said.

Aleria giggled as Ryllek continued to fuss until Esme came over and told her to let go. She whined, letting go of his ear even though she didn't want to. "Sor~ry." He teased while still holding on to Ryllek.

Ryllek sighed in relief once Aleria let go of his ear. He hated that so much, and now she did it in front of his mother. How many other ways did she have to embarrass him? "Hmm, so what should we do with my friend, mother." He asked, prompting a confused and somewhat timid look from Aleria.

"Exactly what we were talking about over breakfast this morning but I'm confused. How on earth did you know we were here at this water park when you should be in school?" She asked Aleria she she personally talked to the school phone person at the attendance office.

Aleria suddenly got this guilty look on her face, but tried to hide it with an innocent look. "Me and my friends decided to play hooky today." She smiled, her slender tail flicking around as she smiled as innocently as she could. "Plus we all pooled our money together and decided to come here to celebrate and early weekend. I actually saw Ryllek with you as I was heading for the bathrooms, and naturally I got curious and..." Aleria suddenly asked the same question back at Esme and Ryllek. "Why are your two here then? Ryllek should be at school too, and don't you have work Esme?"

Ryllek grumbled. He was caught in an argument between girls now, and he was simply being held like a stuffed animal. "She's got a point." Ryllek sighed, feeling somewhat helpless now.

"My day off." She explained to Aleria with a grin. "I called the school to let them know Ryllek wasnt feeling well. We decided to come here to this water park. I am after all his mother." She says to her and softly pushed her up against the stall wall. "I know for a fact my son isnt dating any girl from school. We do talk." She says to her.

"Lier~." She taunted and stuck her tongue out to tease, trying to call her bluff. She was suddenly pushed into the wall and staring at Esme eye to eye. "Ryllek is just shy. We went on a few dates before."
"Dragging someone out somewhere after school when they don't want to isn't a date."
Aleria hissed at Ryllek and looked back at Esme. "Seems like you two love each other a lot. Are you going to punish me for moving in on your cherished son?" She teased again.

She smiles at her and tilted her head to the side. "Oh we're going to do much worst then punish you. We're going to tortur you until you cant handle it." She says to Aleria and looks at her son with a grin on her lips. "Aren't we, Darling?" She asked him softly hoping he would catch on quick on her plan. "I'm very over protected of my son and I dont approve of you taking my son away from me." She says to Aleria.

"Ooh~, I'm so~ scared." Aleria said sarcastically, not realizing how much trouble she was actually in. Ryllek chuckled silently, looking somewhat evil as he did, which started giving Aleria the creeps. "Um, you not playing around anymore, huh?" She said, feeling timid now. "So mother, what should we do to to her first." Ryllek said as he walked up next to Esme. Aleria was feeling very uncomfortable now.

She smiled and looked back at him. "What does my baby want first?" She asked him softly and her eyes danced with excitement from what they're about to do with another person. "We'll do what you want since you know her from school." She says to him and leans back towards her son and kisses him on the lips.

"Please don't call me that." He sighed, looking at the floor in embarrassment. After quickly getting over it he smiled. "Start with stripping her naked first. I think a little humiliation before suffering would do her quite well." He got on his knees and started with the string around her waist. It easily came undone and fell to the floor without resistance, causing Aleria to squeal briefly and cover her face. "No...don't do that...that's embarrassing."

"Then you shouldnt have followed us into this bathroom." She says to the girl as she takes the bikini top off her. She looks down at him and smiles more. "Now what, Darling?" She asked him softly as she reached down to him and brushed his hair out of his face.

Aleria shivered in embarrassment as her bikini was completely removed, leaving her standing completely nude in front of them. She was whining softly, too embarrassed to show her face. "Test her. Her breasts rival your's in size, but how do the feel?" He reached forward and grabbed Aleria's breast, fondling them in various ways to get a feel for them. Aleria moan but quickly bit onto her finger to prevent herself from making any more embarrassing sounds. "They're very soft. I could fondle these all day."

She smiled softly and looked back at the girl. She didnt like how he said he could fondle this girls breasts all day long but she would want her son to be happy so she pushed it out of her mind. "What else do you want to do to her?" She asked her son.

"Always what I want. I thought you were going to punish her for trying to seduce me." Aleria whimpered softly as Ryllek slide his hand between her legs to stroke the folds of her cunt. "Esme, could you take Aleria's hands away from her face? It's hard to embarrass her if she's not watching."

She smiles and picks up Aleria's bikini top and tired the girls hands together. She placed her tied hands over her head and hooked it onto the hook on the bathroom stalls hook. She went down onto her knees and kissed her son on the cheek. "Anything for my son." She says to him softly.

"Kyaaaaa!" She squealed as her hands were pulled away from her face and bounded together by her own bikini top. Her face was beat red from being forced to was the boy she had a huge crush on play with her body like it was his property. She always dreamed of a moment like this to come, but didn't want it to happen like this. She wanted to be alone with Ryllek, not have his overly protective mother with him and torturing her with him. "Nnn...s-stop it...It's too embarrasing..." He eyes sundenly went wide when Ryllek suddenly knelt down and began to lick Aleria's wet cunt. Her legs clamped around his head and she squealed loudly in pleasure as she felt his tongue slide over her tender folds. "N-nya, n-n-not there...don't lick it like that...i-it feels too g-good." Ryllek only continued to lick her there, but then pulled away and told Esme. "I think she needs a muzzle too. As much as I like hearing her delightful moans, she's being a little too loud."

Back
Top Bottom