Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Son's love for his Mother (Zero and Foxxy)

She nods and picks up the bikini bottoms. She stands up and puts the bottoms into the girls mouth. "Now, now. We dont want to get everyone's attention outside, do we?" She asked the girl with a wicked smile. "If she's any good maybe we should take her home with us and bind her to the bed where we can torture her more." She says to her son.

Aleria let out a confused muffled sound as her bikini bottom was stuffed into her mouth. Ryllek smiled wickedly at the idea. "That would be a great idea. Being a huge fan of me, she probably won't mind at all." He stopped licking her pussy, causing her to whine and wonder why he stopped. Ryllek pulled his mother over to him and kissed her. "Mmm, perhaps we should torture her more by making love with each other while she watched. Is that ok with you Esme?" He asked pulling Esme to him and kissing her. Aleria whined again as she watched, a sense of jealousy coming over her now, though unable to do anything but watch with her hands bound.

Esme smiled more and kissed her son. "I would love that." She says to him softly as she takes off her bikini top and letting her breasts fall free, setting her top aside. "Do you want me to suck on you first with my wonderful breasts around your cock like on that love ride?" She asked him softly.

"Yes, definately. I think Aleria could learn a lot from that." He sat on the toilet again, lid closed so he wouldn't fall in, and revealed his cock for Esme and Aleria to see. Aleria whined and started to tear up. All she could do was sit where she was and watch as the thing she craved most was engulfed by that women's breasts. Her legs rubbed together, her pussy starting to itch for attention again, but knew it wouldn't come.

"Your breasts are wonderful, as always Esme." Ryllek sighed as Esme's breasts pinched his cock between them and rubbed against them.

She moved her breasts up and down upon his cock. Her tongue licked at the head of his cock. "I love how they move like this on your wonderful hard cock." She says to him and finally takes the head of his cock into her mouth and starts sucking on it while her breasts moves up and down on his cock.

Ryllek leaned back against the toilet and sighed in pleasure as Esme continued to to pleasure his cock. Aleria, unable to bare the sight of them doing this without her, managed to scoot over to them and whimper at Ryllek, rubbing at his leg with her body, pleading inaudibly to play with his toy too. "Well well, looks like someone finally snapped. Esme, do you think there's room for one more?" He asked, caressing her mothers hair as she sucked him off.

Esme's eyes looked up at the girl and then looked over at her son. She pulls away form his cock and kept her breasts moving up and down on his cock. "Hmm, no but you can pleasure her pussy with your fingers." She said a bit greedy to him and goes back to sucking on his cock while her breasts worked up and down on him.

He chuckled softly and tugged Aleria closer to his free hand, provoking a confused whimper from her. Then his hands snaked down her frame and found her pussy again and started to stroke it. Aleria sighed in content and pinched her legs around his hand, trying to prevent his hand from leaving that place as she slowly grinded her pussy into his fingers. "I guess you want all my cum for yourself, Esme?"

She looks up at him and pulls away from his cock. Her breasts continued to work up and down on his cock. "I want it inside my tight pussy." She says to him softly as she leans up a bit and kisses his lips softly. "Dont you want my tight pussy, Ryllek?" She asked him softly.

"Yes I do. I think it would be great to show Esme how lover's fuck each other." Aleria didn't hear them and continued to grind her pussy into his hand without a care in the world. She felt close to cumming now. "So what position do you want it in? Doggy style, or maybe you'd rather be on top of me?"

She smiles softly as she spreads Aleria's legs so he could get his hand back. "Oh no your not cumming just yet." She says to the girl as she turns back to her son. "I want you to pick me up and have me against the wall while you fuck me real good." She says to him softly and stands up so he could get up as well.

"Wha?" Aleria managed to say through the bikini bottom in her mouth as she watched Esme take Ryllek over to the wall. She watched as her crush picked up his mother unde her thighs, hold her against the walls, and watched in her horror as her favorite think slipped inside that wicked women's cunt. Tears started to well up in her eyes as she could do nothing but watch them screw while she was left with a throbbing and unsatisfied pussy. She would do anything now if only she could feel what that women was experiancing.

She moaned out with pleasure as he slipped his hard cock into her tight pussy. "Oh yes that's wonderful right there, Ryllek." She says to him softly as she looks over at Aleria and grinned. "Suck on my breasts. I know how much you love to do that." She says to him softly as she guides his face to her breasts. "Come on baby, show me how much you love me." She says to him softly as she moves her hips down against his waist.

Aleria moaned out, crying patheticly as she was forced to watch them make love to each other. Even if she looked away, she knew they would still fuck each other more, and the thought would haunt her even if she managed to leave. Ryllek leaned his head forward and sucked on Esme's right breast, tugging on it and flicking her nipple around with his tongue. His cock continued to slam into Esme's body, making her almost scream from the pleasure she was recieving. "Esme, I'm going to cum soon."

She moans out with pleasure. "Oh baby, dont stop. I'm so close." She says to him softly as she continues moving her hips down against his waist. "So close dont stop." She says to him softly again.

Ryllek let out a loud grunt and shoved his cock deep inside Esme so he could deliver his seed into her body. Aleria moaned louder, more tears streaming down her face as she watched excess cum as well as Esme's cum burst forth from her pussy while Ryllek's cock was still inside. She fell onto the floor, sobbing from being forced to watch all of this. Ryllek leaned forward and kissed Esme before setting her down. "Mmm, that was great. Think we made her suffer enough?" He asked looking at Aleria as she still sobbed, looking almost lifeless.

Esme smiled and nodded. "Yes but I would like to try something first." She says to him and walks over to Aleria. She got onto her knees next to the girl and placed her own hand on the girls pussy lips. "You want to cum? Let's make you cum." She says to her and starts fingering the girl's pussy with her thump moving on the clit. "Image it's Ryllek's cock inside of you. Image he's fucking you until you cant move." She says to her. She looks over at him and smiles. "Come over here and lay her straight for me." She says to him softly.

Aleria staired as Esme with her tear-flooded eyes and moaned suddenly as her thumb sank into her pussy. Ryllek complied with Esme and turned Aleria onto her back, laying her out straight for Esme so she could have her fun with him.

"That's it. Good girl." She says to her and continue rubbing her clit with her thumb and moving her fingers in and out of her pussy. "Are you imaging it's Ryllek's cock inside of you?" She asked the girl softly and looked over at her son. "Hmm maybe you should have her clean you up." She says to him as she looks down at his cock.

Aleria moaned loudly through her bikini bottom and pinched Esme's hand between his leg, grinding her pussy into her fingers as they poked and prodded at her. She nodded furiously at her question, not caring what was put inside her pussy now. She was too horny to care. Ryllek came at her and slowly removed Aleria's bikini bottom from her mouth. He pushed his cock into her mouth, which she gladly accepted and started to suck on like a lollipop. "That's right, clean it all up."

Esme smiled as she watched her son move his cock in and out of Aleria's mouth as she cleans it. She moves her face down to Aleria's pussy and starts licking at her clit. She moved her fingers faster inside of the girls pussy and kept licking at the clit.

Aleria moans loudly, pumping her mouth faster onto Ryllek's cock as Esme licked her clit. She was starting to get drunk off the pleasure she was getting, and this was her first time doing this too. She suddenly squealed loudly and came, her pussy juices suddenly spilling onto Esme's tongue and fingers. She released Ryllek's cock and panted for breath, unable to speak from exhaustion. "She looks satisfied now. Still want to take her home?"

She smiles and scoops up some of the cum in her hand. She brings it around to her son's face and towards his mouth. "Do you want to taste her cum?" She asked him softly with that same smile. "It's good." She said since she licked the rest of the girls cum up from her pussy.

Ryllek nodded and licked some of the cum off Esme's fingers, then went over to Aleria's pussy and licked the rest clean, loving the taste and causing her to shiver from the touch. Once he was all done with her, he helped her up and helped her great dressed, letting her lean on him since she was still tired. "I think we should take her home. We could have more fun with her. Plus she looks so tired."

"Of course." She says to him softly and helped him dress her. After the girl was dressed she slipped behind her son and softly gripped his length softly in her hand. "Hmm, your still hard." She says to him softly. "We'll fix that later." She says to him softly as she slips him back into his shorts. She got her bikini back on and looked at him. "You should carry her since she looks really tired." She says to him softly.

Back
Top Bottom