Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The war of two elven nations //Kratos||irena\\

she smirked at his reaction and licked her lip, "i find it funny that you presume to bend me to your will. if you attempt to do rob me of my things it would be a serious mistake on you part." she grinned impishly and walked around the room once more, looking at the smallest of things but not really paying attention, she watched him from the corner of her eye. she loved doing this to him, to take out her stress and to see his reactions to what she chided him on. she stretched lithly to touch the patterns on the fourposter bed as she smiled softly, " i wonder if you think so highly of yourself that everytime you threaten me with strenght, that it is true that you may be a great brute as are the two outside the room, but did you ever stop and think about the power that i weild?"

Seth looked at her for a moment before he simply laughed a little "You talk about power, yet I doubt you know just how much power you have.. or in that regards what noble blood does to a member considered as royalty.." he simply sighed a little knowing she enjoyed doing such things like this yet her words were starting to have less and less effect on him the more she did these sort of things. "I only think highly of myself Irena, because of my status,.. " he then slowly walked closer before softly smiling at her "And who needs to break you with strength.. when I have charm to work with as well.." he simply lightly laughed obviously his mood had lightened a little before he spoke "Are you hungry for something..? or shall I go get something to eat only for myself?"

she kept her back to him as he came closer and explained his mind to her once again. chuckling to herself she brought her hair around one shoulder to show off her long slender neck, "well let me get this straight you think that i dont have the power i speak of, or that i have no controal of it so im no threat to you, also that you still, no matter what i say, have more power over me due to the fact that you are royal?" she smirked and let her hands rest slightly above her shoulders on the railing of the bed. she heard his question and thought for a moment, "it depends upon what you planned on eating." she smiled over her shoulder at him.

"I was thinking of food,.. anything hot and delicious.. still interested or do you need more of a description?" a soft laugh escaped him before he simply spoke once again "You can pick what you want of course.. after all I can arrange anything to be made." for a while there it seemed the two had stopped getting along for a touch yet things seemed to be at least smoothing out a touch, a few jokes being thrown around. Some playful words, but nothing had happened yet.

she chuckled and shrugged, "i suppose i am hungry." she replyed with a small amount of annoyance but then his joke had her smiling again, "no i like that description, so that will do for me as well." she giggled and turned to face him once more, waiting for him to unlock the door. she was begining to wonder if he trusted her yet or if he was just trying to make her more comfortable, either way it was making her feel a bit better even if she still wasent happy about her situation.

It was to be expected that Irena was not happy with the situation yet Seth was not going to change it, he after all had chosen her as his only prisoner, and so it was his duty to keep her with him. Sure for now she was not getting the slave treatment but unlike humans sometimes Elves at least had some decency. He opened the door before gesturing "Well then lets go already, I am sure if we do not hurry we will miss all the good food and then have to wait for a custom order.."

she shrugged and walked ahead of him, her hips swaying slightly and her head held high with dignity,"very well then." was her only reply. she walked with grace heading in what she assumed was the right direaction but she just sniffed slightly so she could follow her nose to the smell of food. finally she rounded a corner and there were the kitchens, warm and smelling wonderful. "mmm...it seems you have some very good cooks here." she smiled back at him, her mouth almost watering for she hadnt realised how hungry she was.

Surprisingly something she definitely had was sense of judgment heading the correct way of which shortly afterwards the smell wafted to them as they grew closer and closer. "What.. you did not expect such quality from royal chefs?" he laughed lightly before smiling "what ever you do.. say nothing like that,.. they have big egos that are easily effected.. had a few quit because the servants compared it to the food they used to get at an old kingdom." A soft smile appeared on his face again as he then opened the main dining area, revealing the large table that had all the food prepared, some of it already being grabbed and placed onto plates "grab yourself a plate.. find what you like, sit near the left corner.. easy right?" he then walked away for a moment talking to a few people since they wanted to talk about something. Probably about Irena.

she giggled at his reply and blushed deeply as she shook her head, "that is not what i ment at all. i simply ment that im not used to food like this and it smells simply wonderful." she nearly moaned at the mouthwatering smell. "ummm..ok im assuming we dont go into the kitchens..or do we?" she was unsure of much else except were the food was being made. she watched for his reaction hoping that he wasnt mad that she was being so friendly.

He simply shook his head before smiling "I even get told of for entering,.. To order something special if you do not see it here.. go talk to Chef Soza over there" his hand then pointed to a rather well presented butler, although what surprised most people was he was actually the castles main chef, just sometimes he took special orders and then would personally whip them up. Seth then walked back to the people he was talking to. "Yes... as i was saying, Irena is mine from the war.. can't say I am complaining" a soft murmur of laughter was made before he decided it was time to start getting food "well.. we will continue discussions later.. but it's time to eat."

she nodded that she understood what he told her and hesitantly walked up to the chef. "hello sir." she murmured and looked up at him with nervous eyes, he smiled down at her and put a hand on her shoulder, " what can i do for you little lady?" he aksed, she sighed with relief and ordered some of her favorites. he nodded to her and barked orders to his helpers. "thank you." she replyed and sat down in a comfy chair to wait. she looked over at seth and noticed that he had joined some friends of his and a few of them kept eyeing her,it bugged her a bit when they laughed about something and he looked her over as he did. she shrugged and simply crossed her legs,trying to show off her figure.

Seth finally came and sat down next to her near the head of the table, usually he sat at one of the ends but today was a bit different, and so he allowed such a placement for a noble. Something most royalty never did. "They seem quite interested in you.. as you probably noticed,.. as for the meal you ordered I heard it has five or ten more minutes more waiting" he smiled a little before starting to dig into what he had gathered. He was not fussy and good tasting food was enough for him to not ever need more specifics when it came to good quality. After all so far the chefs had never let him down.

she looked up at him when he came to sit next her but then blushed deeply at his words, "why would they be interested in me?" she asked confused. "oh im sorry..i wasent trying to be picky it just, he was so very nice and sometimes some of my favorite foods help me to be brave." she explained, though she kept her voice down low so only he could hear it yet barely so. she noticed that he just found food and dug in, it made her smile and helped her feel a little more comfortable, but a thougth was nagging at the back of her mind..what was going to happen to her? he wouldnt want to keep her forever and if those others he had been talking to had been interested in her, she gulped and her face suddnely was drained of clolor.

His eyes looked to Irena for a moment as he swallowed down a bit of the food that he had placed in his mouth, she seemed awfully pale. Probably from being so hungry although this looked more like fear and worry.. possibly something else of which he put his hand on her shoulder hopefully breaking her out of the state of mind she was in "are you okay.. you do not seem to look well.." he decided to turn back to his food eating a little bit of it, if it was not any of that then he was going to get her checked out by the medical people he had within the castle that literally where the best of there kind using herbs and magic to help cure anything that needed fixing although this was more then likely something that she had thought.. maybe an assumption that he would probably never hear.

she felt his hand on her shoulder and heard his words, pulling her out of her stupor. she shook her head and smiled weakly, "yes i am fine, sorry." she murmured softly and went back to looking down at the table. she noticed that he just went back to his food and not worrying about her. she looked up and thanked the servant that brought out her food,then she ate it thoughtfully,savoring the taste. it took her a bit but she finshed her food and waited to see what he wanted to do.she folded her hands in her lap and looked around her, she liked the castle it was beautiful and seemed to calm her fears but then her eyes caught the attention of one of the elves he had talked to earlier and she gulped as he grinned at her.

It was more the fact that Seth was not used to really caring for someone else, that although he tried to offer somewhat sympathy it was just something he was not used to. After all a royal elf was used to only caring for the people under his control and loyal, and so far he was still yet to trust her a little. It was gaining but he was a touch weary.. only a touch. He looked at Irena again seeing her gulp before sighing a touch "look... something is up I can tell it,..do you want to tell me it later?" h waited for her response this time. His food was waiting for him yet he simply sat his eyes looking at her,

she looked over at him and sighed before murmuring, "ill tell you later,just not right now. im fine really." she smiled weakly and picked up her plate to carry it back to the kitchens for them. on her way she determindly walked past the elves that were scarring her to prove that she hold her head high. once she got back to the table she asked him if he was finished so she could take care of his plate.

He simply shook his head at her last remark about being fine, the weak smile showed through the lie, although he at least knew that she would tell him. That showed a sign of trust. He finished his meal not long after she left upon seeing her return he offered the plate to her seeing as she seemed to return offering to take it for him. "thanks.. Although you do not have to.."

she knew that he didnt believe her that she was ok, but it didnt matter all that did matter was getting out of here as soon as possible. she took his plate and went once more to the kitches and returned it. on her way back on of the elves murmured something nasty towards her and she turned crimson with embarassment. she reached his side and asked if they were to return to his chambers. her hands were trembling and she just wanted to take a warm bath and curl in a ball.

Seth upon noticing the look upon her face, and the way she seemed to be trembling a little found it within himself impossible to decline and so instead he simply stood up."lets go then.." he said it quitely not needing to make much noise since most people did not expect him to say good bye. As they neared closer he simply stopped them at his door for a moment looking at her "you need to not worry about the others.. and if you want .. I can deal with them.."

she nodded with reliefe when he stood up and said they could leave. "thank you." was her quiet reply to him. when he stopped them at the door she was confused until he spoke,"but how did you know?" she asked him, her eyes large with embarrasment. she lowered her gaze and blushed deeply, "please..im sorry, i should have acted better." she tried not to think about what he would do if the nobles got offended by her.

He softly laughed lightly, the cuteness that showed upon her face with the embarrassment he decided not to mention before hearing her say sorry. Lightly he placed his hand on her cheek before just lightly raising her gaze to his before shaking his head at her a little "You are not to be sorry in this instance.. the nobles.. they are quite up themselves.. think they can have everything because they are upper class.. oh and I knew.. because it was all over your face, the signs were there, and I simply read them.." He smiled softly before grabbing out a large silver key. Seth then opened the door before opening it before walking in his blue eyes on Irena still "Come now.. lets us simply relax"

she blushed lightly and looked deeply into his eyes as he placed his hand gently on her cheek. a soft purring could be heard, until she realised that it was comming from her. she heard his words, "but..." she couldnt find the words to say, to thank him for understanding her situation. when he opened the door and kept his gaze locked on hers she smiled and lead the way inside, letting her amrs slide down her body, "yes relaxing sounds good."

It was cute how she managed not to find the words she wanted to try and say, and that she seemed to almost be purring from simply him comforting her how he had. Seth followed her inside once she walked in before closing the door, not bothering to lock it at this moment. After all he trusted her enough not to run off from him within the castle of all places, since there seemed to be a few people interested in her.. to the point of if they saw her walking alone.. They would definitely try to take advantage or take her for herself "Sorry about those nobles again.. they really can be frustrating"

Back
Top Bottom