Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The war of two elven nations //Kratos||irena\\

I small laugh of slight disbelief escaped him when she had asked him where, to solve that problem he put his own arms around her to hold her to him as he prepared for the descent. "I would not want you to fall now.., I do have a decent hold on you, but just incase, just place your arms around and then I will begin to get the two of us down from up here.." Seth was prepared to move his arms around her, in a tight embrace as if telling her even if she did not, he would grip her to make sure she would not fall.

blushing deeply as she noticed his look and a small laugh she did as he bid and gently placed her arms around his neck. once settled she let her thoughts wander as she drifted off to sleep, "mm...he is very warm." musing to herself she found that she liked being so close to him and held on a little tighter, although at the time it seemed as thought she was afraid of falling. another yawn escaped her and she nodded off, her head falling lightly onto his shoulder and she sighed contentidly.

Seth made sure to have a decent hold on her as they slowly descended, it was a rather nice night tonight regardless of the events that had occurred earlier. Slowly he started to carry her back towards his already setup area... he could here some of the soldiers having some fun with the other hostages, but.. well some of them had wives and the ones that did.. well they would receive their punishment later.. and find out it was not worth it. Slowly he set her down on the bed that was setup for him before laying in it directly next to her his arms sliding back around her, the rug covering both of them and slowly the night passed as he let himself fall to sleep.

although she was asleep, she was a light sleeper and felt rather than registered that he had brought them back to the camp and was laying her in his bed, her body tensed only just but not enough for him to notice. she sighed softly in her sleep and shivered lightly until he lay down next to her and she unconsciously moved closer to him. that night she dreamt that she was once more at home, happy and free but her father was telling her that for her own safety she must marry, at this point the dream turned into something of a nightmare as the raiders once more killed all of her loved ones but as he died her father declared that she was to marry this man and when she looked at him she yelped out as it was the face of her captor.

Even though Seth was the one that had laid down next to her, well she was the one who leaned up against him, probably cold or just longing to be near somebody. Either way he did not mind one arm over her as he fell asleep. His dreams were swift and short, one being of his childhood were he was told, that to be able to do great things.. one had to know how to do them first.. and although most people would think well thats obvious,.. he was one of the only people that understood it when he heard it. It was not the fact of thinking that you knew.. but observing how great things were done instead.. to learn how to, something most people did not understand. Those dreams ended quickly though and already it was morning his eyes slowly opening as it would be soon for everyone to get up.

the next morning she woke slowly but didnt open her eyes right away, it took a moment before she realised that she wasent at home anymore, then another moment before she realised she was lying abed with another person. she cracked an eye open and nearly gasped when she saw that it was her captor. how did she end up in bed with him? she could not seem to recall the other night right away.

Seth slowly awoke after sleeping before realizing his arm during the night had slid around his captive as such, the two of them still rather close to each other as his blue eyes completely shot awake now. "Best we get moving now.. or we will be wasting daylight," He knew she was awake because she had partially squirmed against him when realizing in her mind that she was so close to him probably forgetting how such a thing occurred.

she realised that he was awake when she was suddenly staring into his eyes, and she was not afraid but entranced. before she knew what she was doing, her head was leaning in closer to him and her lips nearly brushed over his, that is until he spoke with such abruptness that it startled her and she snipped at him, " oh yes lets! by all means." before she clambored out of the cot and stretched to get the kinks out of her back.

When Seth realized that she almost willingly kissed him, he was slightly annoyed at himself for speaking knocking her out of the trance she seemed to be in. He then watched as his captive got out of the bed and started to stretch. He simply just stood up before letting a sigh out and walking outside for a moment before yelling rather loudly "everyone up.. Time to get moving"

she sighed when she realised that what she had almost done would have gone against every notion she had about him, but she didnt care she had wanted to kiss him and she had wanted him to call her back when she got out of bed but that would never happen she realised. when she was satisfyed that all the kinks were out of her back she looked down at her cloths and grimaced, she looked horrible but what did it matter, she didnt want to be appealing to anyone. with a sigh she sat down on the cot and thought about the life she would have had, and the life she was now going to have with seth, but none of it matter because she was going to escape one day soon.

It was more the fact that Seth had not expected such a thing from her, of which had been why he had stopped it. After all it was time for them to get moving.. possible feelings like that could be shown later if they were still there and strong or so they seemed. She probably thought she was going to escape sometime soon, and so now he walked over before retying a rope, this was of course after every person had been notified it was moving time, the rope was a just in case measure, and although she could probably not outrun him, it was just easier then having to chase her.. "Just in case.. now come on, we have quite a bit of walking ahead of us.. so best to get moving now.

she was startled when he reentered the tent, but she was not suprised but annoyed when he tied her up again. grumbling as he did she rolled her eyes and sighed deeply, "i thought we were over this." was her only response, she was so confused by him so she decided it would be better to just stay away from whatever she had believed was between them and work on finding an escape.

"One can never be to cautious.. its a new day, you might get new ideas.." A gentle laughed escaped Seth before he slowly spoke again "Irena.. its just for a little longer until I know I can fully trust you more.." she had to have been expecting to be tied up again, but it seemed she was annoyed about it at least.

she growled at him and his arrogance and all her hatred for what he had done came back and she refued to move from where she stood. let him kill her, at least she would be free then. " why should i trust you?! " she snapped back and turned away from him.

Although the attitude change was just a slight annoyance, he could put up with it,.. still when she snapped at him the hand that followed struck across the side of her face as a slap before Seth looked at her "You would be better not to speak to me like that.. or I will make whats left of your life a full misery.. and I think.. anymore words like this, and I will just give you to the common guys.. I am sure they would have no issue ravaging your young body.. They would rather enjoy it actually.. So don't make me have to use that option.. now walk.. before I drag you.."

she yelped and fell to the ground with the force of the slap, something she hadent expected from him but she sat in shock as he calmly explained what would happen if she did that again. her face went pure white as he said he would give her to the other men who would gladly have their way with her. slowly she stood and looked into his eyes, "one would think that you might do that but i see it in your eyes that you would have a hard time giving me over to them for their own uses instead of having me yourself." she stated and then took a deep breath before continuing, "drag me if you must seeing as you know best." she chided and then walked ahead, her face stung little but her pride was hurting as well.

No matter how much Seth tried to argue within himself that he would have no issue with it, the truth was he had no intention to give her to those brutes.. and so it seemed Irena had seen straight through his scare tactic, at least it had made her start to walk, the truth was he did not want to drag her.. doing such a thing would possibly wreck her beauty that he was trying to keep in reasonable shape.. and since it would be a week or so of walking.. possibly two, there was to much ground to cover.. but always unlike tonight most spots had an inn for people like Seth.. and anyone he let stay in luxury. "In this scenario.. you should really stop speaking to me like that.. I am your captor,.. meaning you best start doing what I say.. without defiance.. or when we get back to my castle,.. I might just have to throw you to the torturers for a night.." this time he was being serious.. since once at the castle.. it would be easier to look after her, and he spoke with strictness in his words as he caught up with her and continued to walk everyone starting to move.

she paled slightly at the prospect of the castle but she didnt let him know that he frightened her in the lease,she kept her head high and she walked on. while she walked she thought about what was left of her life and what she would do if she ever escasped. as they walked so decided to fall behind him a little so she didnt have to deal with his prying eyes.

The journey was quite tiresome, but was over soon enough. They had been traveling for a while now, not much conversation had occurred because really, there was no point talking when things had become a little feisty again. Ever since he showed that lack of trust she seemed to just try to keep her pride and not once had he let her off the rope that bound her to him.. well that was until they were inside the castle directly where the guards would make sure she could not leave.. he was trusted enough to have his own private quarters.. and they would be a lot better now with at least some company..he stopped walking looking back at her before Seth lightly sighed "Well this is the place.. quite amazing don't you think?"

she trudged throught the entire journey without so much as a few words of acknnowledgement towards him. she was tired and dirty by the time they reached the end of it but was happy that is was over, she was alive and still whole. when they reached the castle she looked up in slight fear and amazement, this was something she had never seen before and she was not sure how to take it all in. when seth directed a question at her she mearly nodded her agreement but never let her eyes stray towards his or speak. she followed him due to the fact that he had yet to untie her but when he did she didnt feel free she felt frightened but kept her head high, that is until they made it to his privet chambers and then she stayed as far away from him as possible.

It was of little surprise to see that Irena still was not really speaking to him and so he just decided not to waste time sight seeing but instead started to walk directly towards his more private quarters that only the two of them would really get to see. Occasionally a maid would come in to clean and look after the housekeeping of it but now soon, he would not even need that, since now he was back and could cope.. well that was if he managed to get Irena to help out. Slowly once she had entered he locked it with the only key made for it, before finally walking closer to her and starting to untie the rope. “That is the only exit in this room.. and I have the only key,.. so Don’t think about trying to do anything stupid.. I want to be able to trust you some more.. but you after all have not done much to help gain my trust as it is..”

once they reached his privete rooms she almost felt safe, at least until he locked them in and turned to her with some annoyance on his face. she backed away from him and listened to what he said. she nodded once he was finished and then looked about her, "why would you want to trust me? im just some silly little prisoner." she mocked lightly "and of coure i would try something stupid...for thats what i am is it not?" she huffed and by this time she was right in front of him.

A light growl left his lips as he almost felt like striking Irena for how she had spoken to him but for now he just let it slide, mainly because he did not want to harm those looks of hers more then he had to. "Do you think you have the rite to speak to me like that hmm?" he looked at her now directly before sighing "Look.. now that we are here.. you don't have to try and show as if you have something to prove.., your stuck here.. so you may as well make the most of it.. and get along with the person your stuck with.., now speak more normal.. or I am banishing you the use of clothes for the day.."

she noticed the fire in his eyes, the look that told her that he was fighting not to hit her or worse, she didnt let out the shiver that threatened to show itsself. she didnt back away from him but she did quiet and listen to him for a moment. she almost snickered at his words, he honsetly believed that she had something to prove. "you are absolutly out of your mind if you think that i have something to prove! im simply trying to show that im not some weakminded female that can just be pushed around by some brute of an elf, and there is no way in hell that you can take away my cloths from me." she paled and then blushed deeply at the thought.

" I find it funny.. that you think I am kidding,.. I command a whole army, and so you think I could not arrange such a thing.. all it would require would be.. myself, maybe one or two other guards and we would pin you down and rip of those clothes of yours.. so I suggest find your manners again.." he went to strike her before stopping himself mid swing it was not worth it.. after all he wanted to try and influence her without violence.. after all Seth knew from that night where he had told her the history a little of the stars.. and the Lore behind a ancient core belief.. they bonded rather well.. the next day the two almost kissed, but that was all over for now.. of which at this rate it just seemed like he would have to take advantage of Irena, and that was the only option to take.. to get what he wanted anyhow,

Back
Top Bottom