Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The war of two elven nations //Kratos||irena\\

once they finished putting the tent up she was still having a mental argument with herself until he came up ro her with a soft smile, a smile that turned her insides to molten fire and made her knees go weak but she kept it together. if you show him that he will take advantage of you. she chided herself and nodded to him. she found she was famished so was thankful they were going to let her eat.

He could see her thinking for a moment before finally deciding something to eat was a good plan, Seth slowly walked making sure Elyza was with him with each step until they finally stopped where all the food was being prepared "YOu may ask for what ever you see that you like here..." His hand then gathered the cook's attention as he turned to face the two of them " I have some fresh meals that you two might be interested in..I even added a salad to it like you asked.."

she noticed that he walked slowly as they made their way towards the food so that she could keep up. once they got to the food she stopped just behind him but was still in view. when he turned to her and told her she could get what she wanted she tilted her head to the side in shock. as the cook turned to them and told them what he had, her stomach grumbled at the great food. without thinking about it she licked her lips and nodded her head, but then she realised what she had done and looked down.

Seth could not help but smile as he watched her reaction, after that he nodded to the cook who served out the meal for her before passing it over in her direction "it is fine.. you are allowed to eat it.. After all you did sound hungry" he lightly laughed at that comment managing a smile before speaking again "I will have one of those servings as well.." Once that was settled he grabbed his plate and waited for her to grab her own.

she couldnt see his smile as her head was down but she heard his soft chuckle. she looked up at him and was about to say something, until she remember she had no right to. looking back down at her plate she took her time eating and enjoying the deliscoius meal. as she sat there next to him, she wondered if he really did have anything planned for her, and what he would do if she refused.

Seth after making sure Elyza was starting to eat then began to enjoy his own prepared serving. Compared to most times it truly was delicious and not a single bit of food remained on his plate once he was finished. " thanks for that.. Should cook it more often Jason" the cook smiled before serving some food to others although it was a more standard meal then the ones he just gave out. Slowly Seth stood to his feet before walking slowly past his prisoner " come... I have something to show you that you may find interesting"

the meal she was given was deliscious and she ate every bite, but with maners of course. she sighed happily when she was done and watched as seth passed his plate back, so she knew to do the same. she smiled at the cook and nodded her thanks after seth had stood up and walked past her. she almost jumped when she heard his words but hid it, and stood up to follow him. she was slightly nervous about what it was he thought she might find interesting.

The fact was Seth had a little bit of history to tell her, but it was more about him then his people. Slowly he continued to walk looking back to seeing that she was following him before stopping for a moment "You might want to grab onto me tightly for this next part..." He smiled softly as he looked up the edge of the cliff waiting for her to do such a thing so that he could concerntrate and use the power of the earth and wind to assist with him getting up higher with her.

she followed him closely but not too much to seem eager. she noticed that he kept looking behind him to see if she was still following him. when he stopped in the middle of nowhere she looked around wondering what it was that he wanted. then when he said that she should grab on tight. she hesitantly came closer to him and gulped, "umm...what are we doing." she asked him quietly.

Instead of answering Seth continued to concerntrate as he slid an arm around her just to be sure, after all he would not want to drop her when doing this. Slowly the ground started to move upwards with them ontop of it, he continued to concerntrate some more before jumping into the air with the two of them, the wind catching them before he managed to land them on top of the cliff. Private... and a decent gaze at the stars " I wanted to show you up here.. but their is also some history you may or may not know about this area... since it is more our territory then your race's.."

she gulped as she felt his arm go around her, and pull her close. she looked down as she felt the ground move under her feet."wha...whats happening?!" she yelped and tried to jump away from him. before she could he jumped and the air took them higher. when they finally landed she looked around and realised that they were compleatly alone and she began to shake a bit, but took a breath to calm herself. when he spoke she looked up at him and tilted her head, "what do u mean?"

Her reaction to what occurred was definently normal, since most elves did not have as much control over elemental powers even just doing what they did was enough to freak her out a little but then again it was not everyday one got to the top of a cliff using the earth and wind to guide you. "I know your intelligent, but the history of the stars.. and what the stars mean... do you know any of it at all.. I can tell you all I know if you don't already know.

she looked up at him, her body still panicking but she tried to calm down a bit so she could answer him. taking a breath she looked him in the eyes and shook her head, "no, i only know what they would tell me and thats not much." she admitted. she was not sure why he wanted to tell her all of this or why she had just admitted to him what she knew,do to the fact that she was still resentful of what he had done. out of habit she looked up at the stars and sighed happily. the light of the moon spilled down on her and she smiled. feeling at peace for a moment an ancient prayer slipped out of her, "tu ey dea fille luna." she gasped and blushed, what have i done! im never supposed to say those! no one must know of them!she turned away from him hoping that he hadent heard what she had said.

His own eyes traveled up towards the stars now a soft smile crossing his face hearing the words that she spoke, he had only heard them once before and it was a surprise to hear it again. He knew it was an ancient prayer that all elves used to know but things chance over time, and something were lost. "I have heard that once before Elyza.. yet I won't ask about it until a little later... instead I am going to do what I planned to do once we came up here.." He fell quite looking at her again before his eyes looked into the knight. "Surely they tell you of some of the legends and myths that the stars hold, how they are the spirits of our world, watching over us to guide us, but do you know some of the spirits up there.. the ones that help us maintain the power that elves as a race naturally have over the elements..?"

she stayed facing away from him out of shame and fear but she still heard his words, "what?! u have?" she was in shock but kept it in check as he continued. she listened to his melodious voice and was almost intranced as he spoke softly of the stars. "yes they have told me these things but i was forebade to speak of them.i have never been told of the spirits themselves." she hung her head in shame of her lack of knowledge.

(hope you don't mind that I have all of them ready to talk about xD)
"The spirit of Ignis is the one who granted us control over fire, him and his followers are located over towards" he pointed towards a particular cluster that was a little outcast from the rest "They say fire represented him the most, because of what he did for the elf's. Conflict and desire was what inflicted him and yet he still has many followers even today. He could be easily agitated by even the smallest things yet without him, we would have struggled to survive in the days of the elders.. the days of the ancients where prayers like you said previous were spoken.. He was the first to go against the original beliefs and for that.. they burnt him and yet he found forgiveness for us as a race, and the thing that had taken his life... he granted to us to control..." Slowly he paused taking a breath and looking at Elyza.

(not at all :p )

she didnt want to look at him but found herself enraptured by him, so she turned slowly and listened carefully to his words. she nodded in understanding as he explained about the old times and of what happened. watching his hands and eyes as they pointed out the clusters she found a blush coloring her cheeks.

(forgot what i was gonna write, so time for summaries)
Seth took his time pointing out each group that represented what some people would call a god, yet they were more like normal people gifted with power.. and at the time were the only ones to share it.. each knowledgeable in their own element and as an elf the history of their kind.. well it has said to all originate from the ancients.. although it was only the select few who showed the elves they had a gift, and even fewer who shared it.. for each element commonly used was a representation.. that is about nine or so people... Wind.. fire.. earth.. light.. darkness..water.. thunder.. ice and finally astral.. Most if they heard that last word would instantly think wha... the element of space? But that was not what astral was... it explained everything that did not fit in the main categories.. and was the main source of power.. for every combination of element when used together..

(its ok.)

she found herself so caught up in his words that she compleatly forgot where they were, or the fact that he was not her friend but her keeper. she sighed happily as she looked for those that he pointed out and unknowingly leaned a bit closer to his warmth. she mumured softly, "where did u learn all of this?" she was so intregued by what he was telling her, because no one had ever took the time to tell her before,deeming her unworthy of knowing.

Seth went a little quiet upon hearing her ask such a thing, "a few friends.. a few scholars.. all part of my noble education one could say.. not much learn about the anchient history.. they think nothing can be learnt.. i just find it interesting" Once that was said, he lent against her lightly before pointing out a few more clusters "The story behind that is about the betrayl of some of the anchients.. where one went completely down a bad path.. and slaughtered the majority.. I guess you don't want to hear about that one.. after all he is concerned as the god of darkness and the god of wars.. the starter of all conflict"

she smiled as he continued his story and explained. she soaked all the information he told her in and tried to keep every word. blushing lightly as he leaned closer to her she smiled and sighed softly, "its a wonder that they think such if they themselves have become so." she replyed. she heard him mention that she might not want to hear about one story because it was about war and conflict. "i dont mind, its not as if im a ninny after all." she explained,in truth she wanted all the info she could get out of him before they got much farther so she had a chance of escape. "please go on." she smiled sweetly.

Seth decided to tell her more about the others first, "Before i tell you of the least..I want to tell you the principles they created and lived of.. the ancients that is which most of them were still followed when the nine left. these were that power was given only to the ones that are born with it meaning teaching of any form of the powers that they had.. was forbidden which you might of realized because of the 9 that are spoken about today rather then the ancients as a group.. next , Complete power would corrupt the soul meaning one would never be able to control immense power beyond their capabilities.. which vary for each person with power., The more variety of power that you wish to control..-

- The weaker each strand is which is why most focused on one or two elements, if one is to be pure of one element then an aura is created.. signifying mastery.. and that aura would change the persons body to be more like the element.. for example people with water mastery.. they went a slight blue, and would get markings on their body, that would glow a strong vibrant blue.. pulsing across their body.. each element having their own symbols.. although their were rumors of people getting assorted astral aura's.. but only ones of power beyond the average would get such a thing.. next.. each element has their weakness.. just like humans and elves can die..an element can cut out another.. the rules behind this are.. light is to dark as water is to fire.. air is to earth as lightning is to water..earth is to lightning as dark is to light fire is to wind .. and well astral.. it has limited weakness.. and all depends on what you combine.. or what element you use.. for example.. one could even classify increased speed.. as an element of astral.. do you understand?"

she nodded in ernest as he continued to explain to her the many misteries that had been held from her for so long but try as she might she couldnt fight sleep anymore. trying to stiffle a yawn so as to not upset him her eyelids began to droop. "i understand as well as can be expected." she replyed but then the yawn escaped and she blushed deeply, "oh forgive me..i find myself fighting sleep." she explained.

Another sentance was started before he cut it short, it seemed she did not have much left into her as she seemed to show signs of tiring, which considering where they were, now Seth had to make sure they would get down okay "Come now.. I suggest you preparing to hold on ,.. I will make sure you don't fall but the descent down is harder then the descent up.. I just thought i would warn you.. Their is plenty of time before we reach the castle.. of my people that you can hear parts of the rest of the lore we have.."

she nodded slightly and tried to stand and do as he bid but she almost fell. "ah!" she yelped softly but then righted herself before sighing and trying again to stand. "umm...hold on tight where?" she murmured before she blushed deeply at her words. why did she ask like that? she chided herself and waited for her orders. "thank you for ur concern"

Back
Top Bottom