Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Travelling Swordswoman ( SHIBBY+_+ and Chiechan )

Marilyn had expected a no..and even worried she might back away again..but the 'yes' gave her a very pleasant happy surprise. She slowly put her arms around the girl..and gave her a soft, innocent kiss on the lips...and looked to see her reaction.

Leila smiled at the kiss and when he pulled away she beamed at mariyln and said "So what would you for dinner?"

Marilyn smiled happily and whispered. "Thank you..." she then responded to the lady's question. "Anything you make would be superb."

Marilyn comes up behind her and says "Um..is there anything I can do to help you prepare the meal?"

Her face is more flushed...she so much wants to say more words...but knows...she has likely gone as far as she can atm.

Marilyn set to work....trying to concentrate on the vegetables...but her mind kept getting drawn back to the kiss. And she couldn't help but wonder...how had the woman felt about the kiss....and about Marilyn. She sighed inwardly...and hoped someday things might change even more - while telling herself, she should be happy with having gotten the kiss.

Leila smiled, working on the nights stew, cutting up the meat with a smile on her face. She then put them into the pot and began to cook it with a smile on her face.

Marilyn herself finished the vegetables and then handed them to the woman. She then said. "I'll be back in a bit..I'm going to check on the kids."

(( many smiles....I am assuming there's a special reason she's smiling so much? :) ))

Marilyn goes and checks on the children..and spends some time with them...helping them with their studies as well.

Eventually the meal finishes and they all sit down for the meal together. Marilyn watching Leila softly from the corner of her eye as she eats.

After supper finished, Marilyn got the children to help her clear the table and clean up the dishes, giving Leila a chance to rest as they took care of the cleaning afterwards.

When they finished...Marilyn helped the children get settled in for bed, including a bed time story based on some old war stories...and then she looked for Leila.

"you seemed...very happy today..." She said to her. "Penny for your thoughts?"

Leila smiled at her and said "I feel at ease...it had been a long time since I haven't had to worry about things..." she said smiling at her.

Marilyn sighed and lay back. "Yeah...that's always good. I got what I wanted...by becoming a soldier like Dad wanted. But I find that here...Leila..being with you and the children...it's what brings me the most happiness."

Leila smiled and said "I'm glad" she said. She then stood a little, "Better put the children in the bath and to bed" she said.

Marilyn nodded and followed Leila into the house.... She helped her bath and wash up the children..and then slowly settle them into bed, with another of her exciting battle stories.

When they had finally gone to sleep, Marilyn went again to look for Leila. She figured now was the best time to ask...what she wanted to ask.

Back
Top Bottom