Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Travelling Swordswoman ( SHIBBY+_+ and Chiechan )

Leila smiled and said "Thankyou". She held out a cup of water and said "Here". For once it seemed they were alone in the house.

Marilyn smiled and sighed. "Wow...so..it's um...just us for a while....strange." She smiled at her. "You're looking much better these days...your smile is much brighter. I'm glad for that."

Marilyn just smiled "Well...In that case..It was a job well done." She then went silent not sure what else to say..not wanting to ruin the moment by talking over it.

Leila smiled and said "I'll always be thankful for what you have done for us...you brought the children's father home..."

Marilyn smiled "It was nothing that any person in my place shouldn't have done. And besides..." She sighs. "I kind of was impolite at first..and wanted to make up for it..." She looks at her. "I'm just glad to have a family again. It's been too long."

"Mama died from having me...and father...well father died in a war....I grew up in an orphanage since I was 11. I can't remember Mama ofcourse...But Father...his voice is always in my ears."

Leila looked at her and nodded and said "I see, Im sure they are living a good afterlife...you will see them again someday" she said.

She nods. "So I hear..." She looks to the woman. "Is that what keeps you going? Knowing you'll see your folks and your husband in the next world?"

"Not just that...I might lost them, but I have two children that I love with all my heart...I want the best for them...I don;t matter anymore...What I want isn't important..."

Marilyn sighs. "It's not that easy...don't you see." She hugs the girl softly. "Your children love you too..and they want YOU happy. Being happy sometimes is something that makes OTHERS happy...it can be it's on responsibility. When your husband came home...your kids were not just happy for themselves, but for the change that came over you. They love you...and they want you to be happy. And listen, you deserve some happiness. I can't tell you what to do...and I never would....But don't be afraid to do little things once in a while to make yourself happy. Because the smile that it brings will spread to your children's faces. And I never want to see the shadows of tears on their faces again."

Leila felt her pull her into a hug. She smiled a little and nodded and said "Perhaps you are right...maybe i should do somethings for my self as well..." she said softly. She pulled away gently and said "When will you have to serve the emperor again?"

Marilyn nodded and then replied. "I have two more weeks before I need to go back. Is there anywhere you'd like to go or anything you'd like to do?"

Leila looked at her and said "Well it has been awhile since we traveled..and the children have never seen the coast line before" she said softly.

Marilyn smiled and nodded "very well...We will take them to the coast. And you? Is there anything I could do for you before I go?"

Marilyn hugged her softly. "Don't talk like that..we're sisters now..after all..." She winked. She did enjoy the warmth from the girl...but she didn't keep the hug long..lest the woman feel uncomfortable.

Marilyn held the woman to her softly...since she didn't seem to mind, Marilyn didn't pull away. Instead she kept holding her friend's warm body to hers, enjoying the closeness they were sharing.

Marilyn hugged the girl softly....and gently stroked her long lovely hair...while also stroking her back with her other hand. This was the closest she had ever gotten to her, and it felt - and smelt - like Heaven. She felt herself falling in love again.

Back
Top Bottom