Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

αqвмєℓє∂‚ \\.

Re: υивємєякт \\.

Her Brother hits her, and she's been hiding it from everyone for a while. She finally came out and told me half an hour ago, and then called herself an idiot for spurting it. She then apologized for telling me, and said she'd never mention it again.

He hit her because she was watching a video, and didn't look at him. Uhm... excuse me, what?

She still lives with her Parents, so I asked her if they knew. Obviously, they didn't. I told her to tell them, because her telling me - someone who's miles and miles away - isn't going to help any. She shied away from it and ignored the entire sentence.

She's a good kid. Nice writer, artistic, extremely friendly. She doesn't deserve this kind of shit.

So, while I'm in Canada, and she's in Australia, how am I supposed to help? Sure, I can let her vent at me, and I'll give any kind of advice I think will help, but that doesn't really solve anything. I'm just giving her an emotional outlet that she can trust. I'm not actually hugging her, or wiping her tears away, or getting her Brother in the shit he deserves to be in.

It's always one thing after another... >/

While it's uncomfortable for the thought to even enter your mind, also consider you're in canada, she's in australia, and thus you have no means of verifying the truth of the statement. I'm not saying that's certainly the case, but just be aware of the possibility.

I'm well aware of the possibility. She wouldn't be the first to lie to me over a computer, let alone face to face.

However, if she isn't lying... Sigh. I've ignored the fact that if it actually is happening, she's done nothing to help herself in the situation. Which, really isn't anyone's fault but her own, considering that her parents were in the house with it had happened. But that doesn't really falter thoughts about how much no one deserves to go through that kind of treatment.

It's just one of those constant battles with the fact that I can say this and this, and know that it helps ease some kind of sorrow or thoughts, but I can't actually be there to do this and this and help ease the pain in a better way. Words can only travel so much, especially when they're in the form of pixels.

It's just one of those constant battles with the fact that I can say this and this, and know that it helps ease some kind of sorrow or thoughts, but I can't actually be there to do this and this and help ease the pain in a better way. Words can only travel so much, especially when they're in the form of pixels.

Sometimes, words are the most powerful weapons at our disposal though they don't seem like that at the time. Talking to her about it, giving her an outlet to let it out, advising and suggesting, all of it plays a role and helps her. It's very possible that each time you talk to her about it, she builds up one more ounce of inner strength that will one day lead her to take action that will directly change her circumstances. So, I understand the feeling of wishing you could do more but at the same time, try not to lose the focus of what you are doing and the impact that it might be having without you knowing. Lives have been changed by words before - phrases that were regular every day conversations or simple thoughts voiced that had no meaning to the speaker but had an impact on the listener. So, be glad for what you can do and know that it might be doing far more than you could ever imagine.

On a topic completely irrelevant to the post above:

I'm so sick of this shit. Of your shit. I mean, honestly. You want someone to vent to, sure. Have at me. But as soon as I need someone to at least listen to one of my problems, you could at least try your best and act like you care.

I've been here every single fucking day for you. Every. Single. Day. I mention one thing. One tiny little grain of issue, and you give me this as a response? Thanks for that. Your words of wisdom have really helped the issue ease enough in my head to process everything quicker.

Usually I don't bitch and moan about this kind of shit. Some people are cut out to help others with advice, or to listen. Some aren't. But, really? I mean, really? As soon as you got your socks off with someone else, it's like I'm not even here anymore but for your plan B. Do you know what that feels like to someone? To someone who's been your friend since the first time you started talking? Or maybe it's just my fault, right? That I can't be everything you want, that I don't appeal to your eye anymore?

I have sat through your bullshit and drama countless times. Did I ever utter a complaint? Did I ever tell you to take your problems somewhere else? No, I didn't. But maybe I should have. Because if you can't give me ten minutes of your oh so busy life, why should I give you an unlimited amount of time of mine? The scale hasn't even begun to measure out properly, not that you would ever care to sit back and realize that, however.

I trusted you with more than I had ever asked, or expected, to get back from you. But when I need just ten minutes to let out frustration, to turn to someone I feel like I could trust, and I get it shoved back in my face? Sure, you can reword your statements all you like to make it seem like you're putting in an effort, but we both know I'm not stupid. We both know that I can read you like an open book with large font. You're not pulling the wool over my eyes- you can't find it in you to give two shits about anything that happens in my life.

All because you have her now, right?

Well, guess what? I'm done. I'm done with you. I'm done with your drama. And I'm done with trying to keep my patience about it all.

Fuck you, and everything you're apparently worth.

I opened up my email a few minutes ago, and I just have no idea as to what to say.

Jayne left me a message to wake up to.

Yeah,
I'm a bit of a soppy idiot right now.

I told mum and dad about what Matty did to me. -- They said that they noticed something different
about my appearance, and random scars and cuts were appearing without me explaining them.

They punished him, and all feels better, but I personally believed I have made myself an enemy for life.
He hasn't spoken to me for two days now, and every time I try to associate with him, it is like I'm invisible.

Then again, In all honesty, I have you. Even though, you live over the other side of the world, we met
on the internet; I feel as though a bond is there that is hard to obtain with most friends online.

I trust you, so much that I wish to tell you more about me, because I care for you, as you've done for me.

As you know, I'm Jayne. Aged 17 and living in Australia, Queensland, Sunshine Coast.
I recently migrated from England, London at the age of 16. So, yeah, been here one year now.

My life is rough in patches, but in consideration, it's a happy one when it wants to be. My mum and dad
provide all they can for me and my brother, we have a warm bed and a place to sleep, technology and
they meet our demands no matter what we throw their way.

We have two dogs. A female chocolate labrador named Jessie (Age 7) and a male black labrador named
Gunner (Age 7). We took them with us here to Australia, and would not think about ever giving them up.
They are family.

Just like how I feel with you. I wait for you every night now, just to read your happy words. You make
my smile no matter if it is with just text.

Farren. I love you lots. I'd love one day, for us to meet in real life.

Love You.
Jayne​

I still can't really say if she had been lying or not, but that isn't the point.
The point would be that I made someone, who I don't even know in person, feel good about them self.
And the fact that I gave her the confidence to finally tell her parents about her Brother just makes me speechless.

I still can't really say if she had been lying or not, but that isn't the point.
The point would be that I made someone, who I don't even know in person, feel good about them self. And the fact that I gave her the confidence to finally tell her parents about her Brother just makes me speechless.

See, sometimes words ARE the most powerful weapons at our disposal. Even if she's lying, which is neither here nor there ultimately, your words make her feel good and give her something to look forward to each night. There's nothing better than that in the world in my opinion.

It's four in the bloody morning. Where in the hell do you get off asking me to do you a favor when you haven't spoken to me in almost two weeks? It'd be one thing if we were good friends, and had been busy. However, you haven't been busy. You've been sitting on your ass, talking smack about me to everyone else, and expected it not to leak back to me. Do you think I'm that fucking stupid? And then after you're pulling two-faced tricks, you complain about me not posting for you. Rather hypocritical, I'd say.

When I told you that I wasn't going to post in her away thread, because you were too chicken to message her yourself, you completely blew up at me. What. The. Fuck. All because I don't want to get my hands dirty with your problems? Right. You call yourself my friend. Funny, last I checked, friends didn't put pressure on other friends, and then got pissed off because they still refused to get involved. I've no business messaging her, or even signing online to that website, so there's no point in me actually doing so.

You think she has a problem with you? Honestly, with how you treat your friends, I wouldn't be surprised. But it's none of my business.

Now shut your face, and sod off.

Josh 12:14 am
(12:14:44 AM): nice pic ;D

selinaxxtoxic 12:15 am
(12:15:19 AM): lol, thanks. little awkward coming from you, since mat's in it with me, but y'know.

Josh 12:15 am
(12:15:24 AM): haha
(12:15:24 AM): yeah
(12:15:26 AM): shrug
(12:15:27 AM): xD
(12:15:29 AM): hi btw
(12:15:33 AM): long time no chat

selinaxxtoxic 12:15 am
(12:15:52 AM): yeah, it's been crazy for me. like, mega crazy. i broke my knuckles.

Josh 12:16 am
(12:16:01 AM): doing?

selinaxxtoxic 12:16 am
(12:16:07 AM): i punched my mother's boyfriend.

(12:16:13 AM): nice one
(12:16:15 AM): -rolls eyes-

selinaxxtoxic 12:16 am
(12:16:20 AM): he almost broke my cat's leg!
(12:16:25 AM): i was raging.
(12:16:39 AM): plus i had just gotten up, so thinking clearly was like... impossible.

(12:16:56 AM): mhmm

selinaxxtoxic 12:17 am
(12:17:05 AM): they're almost fully healed, thankfully
(12:17:10 AM): what've you been up to?

Josh 12:17 am
(12:17:15 AM): not much
(12:17:19 AM): being stupid
(12:17:21 AM): hanging out
(12:17:25 AM): breaking bones
(12:17:28 AM): kicking things
(12:17:37 AM): -shrug- Dating girls, then failing

selinaxxtoxic 12:17 am
(12:17:48 AM): breaking bones? what'd you break?
(12:17:54 AM): and what chicks breaking your heart now?

Josh 12:17 am
(12:17:59 AM): leg, and my coxyx
(12:18:01 AM): kinda
(12:18:03 AM): -shrug-
(12:18:06 AM): since you moved on

selinaxxtoxic 12:18 am
(12:18:18 AM): coxyx? wtf is that?

Josh 12:18 am
(12:18:29 AM): tailbone
(12:18:31 AM): xD

selinaxxtoxic 12:18 am
(12:18:37 AM): and i haven't "moved on", not really.

Josh 12:18 am
(12:18:46 AM): -shrug-
(12:18:52 AM): you're still hooked on me?
(12:18:54 AM): i doubt it

selinaxxtoxic 12:19 am
(12:19:10 AM): i try not to get hooked on people i can't have anymore. it's bad for my health

Josh 12:19 am
(12:19:33 AM): you can't have anymore?
(12:19:44 AM): i know its bad
(12:19:49 AM): but i can't help it really

selinaxxtoxic 12:19 am
(12:19:55 AM): i meant like, i don't get hooked to anyone who lives far away anymore.

Josh 12:19 am
(12:19:59 AM): ahh
(12:20:00 AM): thats good

selinaxxtoxic 12:20 am
(12:20:03 AM): i guess so.

Josh 12:20 am
(12:20:09 AM): i'm glad you've moved away from that

selinaxxtoxic 12:20 am
(12:20:24 AM): well, you did kind of fuck me over that one time. really opened my eyes.

Josh 12:20 am
(12:20:44 AM): yeah. . .​

Sometimes I wish people would think before IMing me.

Lol. Ex loves/interest ALWAYS come back. If they don't that just shows you aren't worth remembering. I've told an ex never to talk to me again. And every couple months, he'd be like "Hey, thinking about you" Its like.. dude...

So, finally I just threatened a restraining order. Either way- you go girl.

Back
Top Bottom