Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

αqвмєℓє∂‚ \\.

Re: υивємєякт \\.

Oh wow. Granted, getting bitten isn't fun but its definitely not grounds for throwing her to the ground really hard. Just set her down or drop her but don't throw her. I'd say you reacted appropriately. I'm sorry about the knuckles though.

She didn't even draw blood.
I mean, I know it's not fun... but just because someone shoves you doesn't mean you can take out their knee.

I've never broken anything before in my life, so it's a new experience.
I'm not really liking it, considering the adrenalines faded so I can feel it better now.
But, my room mate's an expert with broken bones because he's a moron, so I'm covered.

Exactly! So he deserved what you did to him. Though, personally, I'd have aimed lower. Much more crippling and less pain for you.

The only thing I've ever broken is the little toe on one of my feet and that was thanks to my dad - we were wrestling at the time and he caught it on the leg of a couch. The snap made me cringe. The damn nurses bending it left and right made me want to hit them. I was a gentleman though and didn't.

I usually try not to hit guys in the nuts unless I absolutely have to.
You know, actually... I've never really known why that is... =x

I had a rough encounter with an ex, and I almost fractured my knee.
The doctor kept making me stretch out my leg, bend it, etc.
He's very lucky that it had been my kicking leg to be hurt.
>_o

That's probably a good thing to hold to most of the time - not hitting them in the nuts and whatnot - but sometimes its warranted. It's one of the quickest ways to bring a guy to the ground, be it for self defense or out of righteous anger.

Ouch! Both for the rough encounter and for the doc that made you bend and flex it!

Yeaaah. I've only ever purposely hit a guy in the nuts once, and it was for self defense.

Oh yeah. I didn't care about the encounter- he was an ass anyway.
But the doctor... guh. It was horrid. I bruised the muscle, so moving my leg at all hurt like a bitch.

Panzer's doing a little better. She's putting little weight on her leg, but that's to be expected.
I hate how I can't help her in anyway, but try and make it easier for her to get to her food and such.
I hope she heals quickly. Seeing her in pain really, really isn't pleasant.

Using it for self-defense is always acceptable. As is gouging the eyes, smashing the kidney, and collapsing a knee. Safety first I always say XD

Oh wow, yea, moving it around like that would be painful! But I guess he wanted to make sure it wasn't more badly injured though at the time you're thinking he's just sadistic. Lol.

She should heal relatively quickly. She'll be smart enough to ease off the injured area until it starts to heal. Doing what you can is always good - lets them know you care. And I know what you mean about seeing them in pain. My oldest cat was hit by a car, right in front of my eyes (sent her somersaulting through the air) and it crushed me. She broke both of her hips and I had to keep her in a dog crate for 6 weeks while she healed - she would drag herself along the cage when I'd come in the room (kept her isolated from the other animals so she wouldn't get excited) just to get a pet. Thankfully she healed and is on her feet again but the recovery period was harder on me than her I think.

I usually try and stop myself from kicking the shit out of people. x3

I thought he was extremely sadistic. I can't even describe the pain that I felt.

Yeah, see? Just imagining that process for both you and your cat makes me cringe.
I actually broke down and cried the first time Panzer let me come near her yesterday because of it.
It's really hard to try and sit through. I'm so used to playing with her, and picking her up, and stuff, and now I have to just make sure she's doing alright and wait.

I've always had a soft spot for animals. Doesn't matter what type.

Lol. Impulse control is a very good thing! Sometimes XD

I can imagine though. I think its a medical profession thing - bend and twist the heck out of broken our bruised limb so the pain of the treatment erases the pain of the actual injury from their mind.

Yea, the patience is the hardest part but trust me, she understands and welcomes your worry. It will actually help her heal quicker. Just sending her positive energy, through whichever method works for you, will help also.

Me too. I think I like animals better than people. I say that partly in jest of course but I do love animals. And the feeling is mutual apparently as they flock to me.

If I had a little more control, I wouldn't have two broken knuckles right now .__.

I can't really complain too much. I mean, he got me a brace and stuff, so I'm obviously grateful.
Although, I wasn't too fond of getting a needle in my rear end so they could let me leave the hospital.

I just gave her some treats. She made it all the way downstairs on her own, and she's walking on it a little more today than yesterday.
Right now she's curled up on the couch with my room mate, and he's got a huge soft spot for her, so I know that she's being cared for.

I love animals, too. If I could manage it, I'd get more than what I have. I only have a dog and my kitten so far.

Very good point. You just need to channel that fiery energy into another passion! That would reign in your control a little better.

Needle in the rear...I could comment here but I think I'll leave this one alone XD

Yep, she's healing slowly but surely. She'll push herself more and more as each day goes by.

I have a dog and 7 cats though that's probably more than I should have. I picked up a litter of kittens a few years ago because the situation they were in was horrible. The original intent was to find them good homes but they grew on me. Having that many pets is expensive though!

Wow, I just realized how much of your journal we've taken up with this chatter back and forth! Sorry about that. We can move it to PMs if you want. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom