Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

αqвмєℓє∂‚ \\.

Re: υивємєякт \\.

Whenever I don't talk to him, that's when the dreams get violent, and extremely sexual. A little bit of me wants to keep our conversations limited, so that they don't go away. Is that weird of me? I don't even know anymore.

I woke up this afternoon, so confused about how I should feel. I'm still confused. Should I be disturbed by my dream... or completely aroused?

=\

I got a new printer / scanner, thanks to the best guy in the world. TJ brought it by and surprised me with it, meaning all the drawings I have and do can get scanned in, instead of having crappy pictures. Which, in my books, is fuckin' awesome. Especially since one of the drawings is for DJ <3

On top of that, however. I think my best friend's in love with me. Awkward.

S.S.D.D.​

He took the motherfucking laptop! I mean, yeah, sure, he helped pay for it, but I paid a hell of a lot more than he did. On top of that, he didn't even ask, or hint, that he was going to be taking it with him. Talk about a real slap in the face. I go downstairs last night to get it so I can resume conversations with friends before passing out in a more comfortable way, and it's gone. Everything for it was gone. The bag, the cords, the mobile fan-thingy! Jesus, fuck. I hate to whine about useless shit, but I can't help but feel like I've been chipped out of something in this one. You give me a pretty scary morning on no sleep, violate my privacy, make me feel utterly disgusting where I can't even look at myself without my shirt off, and give me the bruises to prove how much of a druggie you've turned into, and now you're taking my fucking shit!?

I need to get drunk. Pronto.

I'm so sick of this bullshit. If it isn't one thing, it's another.

Is it so wrong of me to want to smile every chance I can? To try and enjoy how shitty my life has just turned over to be?
Since when are you the ruler of what actions I do and don't carry out? Or the person who decides my life decisions?
You made the mistake of breaking shit off with me, of treating me the way you did, and lying to me about the things you did.
I'm so tired of hearing the same arguments over and over again when it comes to you, and then hearing the same different ones from you in return.
Was it me who started a relationship I couldn't commit to? No. Was it me who lied about not being able to uphold the commitment? No. Was it me who fucked a whore and got her knocked up, and then tried to deny it ever happened? No. Every single piece of bullshit about that, was you.
And now you expect me to take your advice when I tell you that I'm finally getting back ontop of things? You've given me reason not to trust you ever again.
I'd apologize for acting the way I am, but quite frankly, I'm not sorry about any of this. Call it karma, call it me being a heinous bitch. Whatever floats your fucking boat.
Go back to fucking up other people's lives, and stay out of mine.

I've never actually stopped to think to myself about something since I met you. And, now that I am thinking about it, I'm wondering why I never did earlier. I mean... really... you'd think, with our relationship - or lack of, really - it would've come up sooner than now. And you're not even here to see this musing, which is extremely unsatisfying.

Why is almost every single girl that I've seen on Blue Moon obsessed with you? Or, rather, e-you, considering most of them can't actually have you.

It really isn't any of my business, but I can't help but wonder. I know that most girls fall for the assholes, or the 'bad boys', but this is ridiculous.

Best weekend of my entire motherfucking life. I'd love to explain it, but I'm so sore, and so tired. I don't have the attention span to do so right now.

Maybe tomorrow. If I get out of bed.

Oh, bby. I can talk dirty anytime.
But I don't even realize that I'm cursing the way I am when I'm sleep deprived.

My room mate, who has one of the worst kitchen mouthes I know, just told me to chill out.

... I wanna dance.

Pretty sure that two of my right knuckles are broken.
If anyone's wondering, it feels fucking awesome. [/end sarcasm]
In all honesty, it was extremely worth it.
I mean, he only broke my cats fucking leg.

Sigh.
What happened to the nice, intelligent people?

Her leg isn't broken, but it's still pretty sore.
She's hardly put weight on it since, which worries me.

I didn't get a chance to do anything else to him.
My room mate had me in my room before I could finish calling him everything I could.

I think I might have overreacted, but fuck.
She's not even a year old yet...

Did he do it on purpose or by accident? If on purpose, you didn't overreact. If by accident, just blame it on your protective mama nature.

He was taking her off the counter, because someone had left pizza out.
Panzer doesn't like it when most people pick her up, and she bit him (she's even bitten me a few times).
He got all pissed off because of it, and that's why he threw her as hard as he did.

The thing that really pisses me off is that she didn't leave a single mark on him.

Back
Top Bottom