Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

αqвмєℓє∂‚ \\.

Re: υивємєякт \\.

I don't put up with no one's crap. >8U

Except when I do. .__.;

Yeah... I guess sorta like that. v.v;

Screaming into towels or clothes don't actually keep much sound out. They just make your face get all red from screaming into them.

Harriet is disappoint.

I always prefer to shout openly.

H a r r i e t said:
Screaming into towels or clothes don't actually keep much sound out. They just make your face get all red from screaming into them.

Harriet is disappoint.
i <3 my vocal twin
;)

forharri.jpg

Mmm. <3

The more I sign in as invisible, the more I'm coming to realize how much it bugs people. Some of them have even asked me after we've been talking if I've been hiding from them. If that were the case, I wouldn't sign in as invisible. I'd just block your ass, and wouldn't start a conversation, or allow one to be started.

Of course, whenever I do sign in as online, I get bombarded with messages, which makes me want to sign in as invisible even more.

I sign in invisible so I can focus better while I'm online. The internet is a great place to procrastinate, and I'm trying to break most of my procrastinating habits. I want to focus on getting things done, and sometimes, yeah. I do like a little peace and quiet. I watch movies when I don't feel like writing online, and I'm not about to have six people messaging me while I'm trying to enjoy it.

I'm not trying to say that I'm popular. What I am saying is that Harriet enjoys having the space to breathe, and if people would kindly give that to her, she'd be very grateful.

No problem with that at all. I feel like that a lot too, like I just want to lay back and lurk and watch and do other stuff, but I don't want to talk to fifty people constantly while doing it. Although I never log in as invisible here, I do on my messengers a bit and other, larger websites where you're more likely to get accosted by Pervert Joe eager to show you his cock pics. But I totally understand where you're coming from and I dislike people thinking it's all about them when you're not completely open and talkative or listed as offline. Sometimes I'm busy with things independent of my relationship with you.

That's exactly it. I enjoy it when people want to converse with me, because that means on some level or another, I'm liked. I'd be perfectly fine if the world hated me, but it's always nicer if that isn't the case.

I think it's because I've been a people pleaser for so long, that when I disappoint someone, or I don't do what they want, I instantly feel the urge to make it right for them, instead of myself. And, recently, I've started to get over that. Push myself away from making Bob and Fred happy, so that I can make myself happy. I mean, it's really just the internet, you know? I shouldn't have to go out on a limb to make someone smile at the cost of my own personal time.

Logging online everyday is something I enjoy doing. I don't want that to ever change, especially not because I'm being clustered with messages from people who assume before asking.

I think that's perfectly understandable even if I don't experience it much. I don't tend to sign in invisible much since I have such a small group to hide from to begin with. >.>; But signing in invisible is perfectly understandable. If anything I'd consider it a bit insulting if someone were to accuse me of hiding from them; that's basically calling them cowardly. D:

There have been more than one instances where I've thought to myself "Hey, Harri's on BM... But not on MSN... She's prolly busy with something. -3-" And that was the end of that. Hopefully people will realize this too?

<3

D'wwh, Zally~ You made my night! <3

It's usually because I'm busy trying to get things done. I get distracted very easily. It's actually quite annoying, on my part.

I should get to bed, now, however. I was supposed to be in bed an hour and a half ago.

... I was distracted by Gaia. -shot-

I SOWWY D:!

My phone doesn't end conversations when I sign off on it. ...So I never bother to scroll down to see if your online or not. I just...message. >_> if it goes through I figure your online. *offers cookies and hood of car smex for appologies?*

Back
Top Bottom