Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Don't Fit In (RainbowxRude)

Kerii just laughed a bit as he said he wouldn't promise not to kiss her neck. She smiled, watching as he moved behind her, but looked back foward as he sat down so not to strain her neck. She just smiled, not quite sure if he was going to do it the same ordifferently. She definitly enjoyed it last time so she was hoping he would do it the same.

She just smiled as he put the cool liquid on her back. She really did enjoy the way it was almost like a massage as he put it on her back. Her smile faded a bit as he almost got to close to her breasts, but then he backed off and she just went back to smiling. She liked how he knew how to push her just about to where she would get angry, but then stopp right before. She gasped again as he kissed her neck, just as he said he would. She had to admit, it felt quite nice. She just sat there as he then rubbed it in. When he finished she turned around, taking the bottle from him. She put a bit in her hands, rubbing it together to make sure it was warmed up a bit.

Zach was rather surprised he got away with straying so close to her breasts, which were just as tempting as the rest of her. But when he was done, she seemed rather pleased with the whole experience. So when he turned around, he decided it would be a good time to tease her. After all, his teasing seemed to prompt her into perverse acts as if to tease him back.

"If I didn't know any better Kerii...I would think that you like having me put sunblock on you like that...If you ask nicely I will give you a massage when you want one." He smirked a little before getting into a more comfortable sitting position. He only expected her to put it on his face. After all, for her to rub it on his chest for him would be a rather intimate thing to do and he was sure she didn't want anything intimate right now.

Kerii was fairly leinant with Zach, had he gone any closer, she probably would have turned around and slapped him. She smiled a bit, but when he spoke about her enjoying it she blushed a bit. But as he said he'd give her back massages she smirked a bit. "Be careful or I'll have to take you up on that offer." She said, not sure if she was joking or not. She did enjoy backrubs she just wasn't sure if she trusted him to give them to her.

After a moment she reached over, placing her two hands on his pex then pulling them back, leaving sunscreen handprints on him. She giggled a bit and then used what was left on her hands to draw sort of tribal markings on his face. She then sat back, looking him over for a moment then grinned. "There you go." She said with a bit of a snicker. Her grin soon broke into laughter and almost fell backwards. He looked quite goofy like that. She leaned foward, rubbing in the sunscreen on his face, but left the handprints for him to deal with.

Zach grinned when she said she might take him up on the offer. "Well I haven't given one in a long time. And the last one ended very differently than one with you would. So if you don't mind me rubbing your back I would be more than happy to and I will even behave myself." He smiled a little, at least until he felt her hands hit his chest. Then he looked down just in time for the marks on his face.

He rubbed the sunblock in before turning around, an annoyed look obvious on his face. "You little..." And with that, he playfully tackled her to the blanket. "Bad girl." He gave her a smirk before leaning down and kissing her. "You are so cute when you are playful...But that was mean. So its time for revenge." He leaned down and started to kiss her neck softly. He wasn't going to keep it up until she either told him seriously to stop or seemed to be enjoying it quite a bit.

Kerii just blushed more as he thought she was serious. As he said he'd behave she thought she'd actually consider it some time. "Thanks, maybe some time you'll get to." She said with a grin. She watched him react to what she had done. She was quite proud of her work with the sunscreen. She giggled a bit as he didn't seem to enjoy it as much as she did.

She looked a bit shocked as he suddenly looked so annoyed. She smiled nerveously, not quite sure what to say. She yelped as he tackled her. She was a bit surprised that he kissed her instead of anyhting else. She just smiled a bit, not quite sure what he was going to do next. She squealed as he started kissing her neck. She squirmed around a bit, though eventually just laid still, not quite sure how to take this feeling. She just shivered, and then let out a small moan. Her hands clapped over her mouth, her eyes widened. She then took her towel and covered her head with it, not wanting to face him anymore.

After she covered her head with the towel, her gave her one last soft kiss before lifting the towel enough to uncover her lips. He gave them a soft kiss before lifting it more. She looked so very embarrassed. While he usually enjoyed that look on her, he couldn't let her stay like that. So he kissed her again, this time a little more lovingly. "Don't be embarrassed Kerii...You liked it. That is nothing to be ashamed of. And I won't do it anymore if you don't want me to."

He smiled at her a little more before laying next to her and putting his arm around her. "If you keep letting it bother you that you liked it then I will keep doing it and we can see how long you can behave yourself on a beach full of people." He moved his hand to her stomach, stroking it softly with his thumb. What he didn't say was how exciting that moan was. He wanted to hear more. Just one more way he wanted her.

She only blushed more as he kissed her. That didn't really make it better. She looked at him for just a second then pulled the towel back down over her eyes. She was just too embarassed that she had made a noise like that. She tried to calm down, but she just couldn't. As he kissed her again, but more lovingly she seemed to calm down a bit. She slowly pulled the towel off her head, looking just as embarassed. "Well that's the problem... I liked it." She said, only blushing more.

She looked down at the ground, really wishing she hadn't done that. She just didn't want to admit that she liked him that much to enjoy him kissing her neck. She let out a sigh, obviously looking quite ashamed. She looked up as he said he'd do it more often if she let it keep bothering her. She really didn't want to admit that she liked it that much but she wasn't sure if she wanted him to do it again or not. She sighed again, quite conflicted with what she wanted to happen.

When she said that the problem was that she liked it, he started to laugh. "You really are embarrassed that much? I just used every ounce of charm I have to try and get you to like me this much. Then you are embarrassed that after all that effort, teasing a sensitive spot made you moan?" He smirked a little. He was going to tease that spot until she stopped being embarrassed or seemed angry.

He moved down a little so that he was lined up perfectly with her neck. Then he kissed the side a little, making sure they were gentle like she seemed to enjoy. Next, he moved to kiss under her chin, moving lower and lower until he was kissing in line with her collar bone. Then he moved to the side and kissed her collar bone, giving it a gentle nip. He knew that he shouldn't but he really wanted her to enjoy this.

Kerii just nodded at his statment. She just couldn't believe she had that kind of reaction. She normally her her reactions under control but she couldn't control this one. She just blushed, She felt kind of bad that he was trying so hard but she was embarassed that she enjoyed it. It was almost like all his efforts had gone to waste. But she did enjoy it after all so maybe it hadn't.

She gasped as he started kissing her neck again. She didn't know what to do about it. She blushed more, biting her lip as he kept going, trying to keep from moaning. But as he got to her collar bone and nipped at it she couldn't help it anymore and moaned. She only blushed more before pushing him away and standing up and walking away. She didn't know why, but she just didn't want to face him at that moment. She was just too embarassed. She walked right up to the water and just stood there, lookin gout at the water.

Zach was rather pleased with himself when he got that moan. But then she pushed him away and he felt something inside strain. It was ready to break if she kept unintentionally toying with him. And when she walked to the edge of the water, he bit his lip shyly. He knew that he had to be careful not to push her too far. But he couldn't let it sit on that note. After all, she seemed more embarrassed than mad.

So he stood and walked up behind her slowly before wrapping his arms around her slowly. "Kerii...Don't be embarrassed..." He rested his head on her shoulder. "There is nothing wrong with enjoy something that feels enjoyable." He smiled and nuzzled against her a little. "If you avoid things you like, how can you have any fun?" His arms tightened a little, waiting for her to make a break for it.

Kerii actually jumped a bit as he wrapped his arms around her. She hadn't really expected that. She didn't really know what to say. She didn't really want to be this embarassed, but she kind of liked him so somehting that wouldn't have normally embarassed her really did in front of him. She just looked out at the water, quite happy that she didn't have to look him in the face. She listened to his words, and even though he was right, she didn't think she would be able to enjoy it that much.

She sighed, blushing more. "Well I just get so embarassed in front of you and I don't know why." She said. She really didn't know what to so about this. She just stood there, her head hung. She didn't want to run, she just wanted to die. She hated being so embarassed in front of him. And what really bothered her was that it was only around him. She didn't get like this around anyone else. She had never been like this around anyone else.

Zach couldn't help himself. He laughed out loud when she said that. "Really? You don't know why you are embarrassed around me? You like me. You said it yourself. Are you aware that I have never had a girl make me blush before? And you have made me blush at least five times today." He couldn't help it. He kissed her warm cheek, smiling a little.

"You are really letting a lot of nothing bother you. I am sure that if you kissed all over my neck I wouldn't be able to hold back from responding." He moved a hand to her neck, stroking her collar bone softly. "You reacted like a normal person who is with someone they like. So you are being embarrassed for being normal." He smiled a little.

Kerii only felt worse as he laughed. She really didn't remember telling him she liked him but she shrugged, she didn't doubt that she had. She hung her head down, listening to him. "Really? No onee's ever made you blush before?" She asked, looking over at him shyly. She blushed a bit as he kissed her cheek. She had never made anyone blush, at least not intentionally like he did to her.

She knew it ws rediculous that she was letting it get to her this much. It wasn't that big of a deal, but then again it was probably she associated moans with sex and she was embarassed by that thought. She didn't think it was really normal to react like that. "I don't think it's normal that people get turned on from soemone kissing their neck." She said and then blushed more. She couldn't believe she just said that. She soon ducked out of his grip hugging her knees to her chest. "I think I'll just die now..." She said, closing her eyes.

But Zach refused to give up. When she dropped to her knees, he dropped next to her, putting his arms around her again. He wasn't letting her get away from him. He was going to let her know everything she was feeling was normal. So he kissed her cheek again. "You know...A lot of people get turned on when you kiss their neck. And biting your collar bone was a cheap move. Its kind of my finisher. Girls tend to love it."

He smiled a little. "Take it from a guy who was forced to do a lot of things for popularity. That is a very normal thing to be turned on by. And even if it wasn't I wouldn't care. I just like the fact that I found something you enjoy. If its a problem I won't do it anymore. Or I will keep doing it if you want. Its your choice. I won't push you. But I will let you know right now, I really like you. I think you are an amazing girl. And as embarrassing as it is to say it..." He bit his lip and if she turned she would see his face was bright red. "I would love to have sex with you. I don't expect it but I am letting you know what I am willing to do. Any limits you have are the limit."

Kerii blushed as he moved down with her. She didn't know why he was trying to comfort her even though she was being irrational. She looked over at him as he said it was normal. She didn't really know if that was true or not, but then again, he did have more experience with this kind of thing than she did. It made her a bit sad that he didn't have to try anything new to finish her, but she was still harder to get with than all the other girls so she guessed it was ok.

She didn't really think he was forced to do those things, but she was sure that they really helped when getting there. She looked over at him, not really sure how to react. She was still super embarassed, but now more because she told him that turned her on than the moaning from before. She was glad that he gave her the chioce to either let him keep doing it or to stop all together. She didn't really know which to pick. She didn't really know what to do as he admitted she would love to have sex with him. She didn't think she felt the same way, at least not yet. She looked over at him, noticing the color of his face. "Is that the only reason you're going out with me?" She asked. "So I decided right now that I wasn't ever going to have sex with you, you'd just leave me alone and go back to your friends?" She asked. She really was curious as to whether or not that was te reason he was going out with her and whether or not he was just saying things about her limits being his limits and such.

When she said that, he looked very offended. More than he had been by anything she had said before. "You really think that is a possibility? You think that I went through all this trouble to get sex when I could have had any girl I wanted so much easier. But I chose to spend all my time on someone I don't plan on ever being able to get in bed with me. I really like you Kerii and if we never have sex, that is too bad. But I don't care what we do together."

He nuzzled her neck softly, though he didn't kiss it. She was such a cute girl but she really didn't understand him a lot of the time. "You know...I actually wasn't that interested in sex until I saw you wearing that bikini. You were cute before but in that, you are the most appealing thing I have ever seen." He grinned his silly grin and held her close.

Kerii looked a bit worried that she had really offended him as he gave her that look. She was quite ralieved as he siad it wasn't the reason and then he didn't really even think about sex until she worn that bikini. She knew she should have worn a different bathing suit. She was a bit surprised that he didn't think he would ever get her in bed with him. She thought he would have been more confident than that. Though it did make her happy that he would be willing to be with her even if there was no sex.

She shivered a bit as he nuzzled her neck. It wasn't just kisses, just about any touch to her neck drove her wild. She just wanted to make sure that he didn't just want sex, and she really believed him. She smiled a bit, now that they had changed the subject that much, she had forgotten about her earlier embarassment. She pushed him away from her, standing up again and pulling him with her and then wrapped her arms around his shoulder. She hugged him for a moment, realizing it was the first real hug she had given him. She then kissed his lips gently, wondering how he'd react.

Zach panicked a bit when she pushed him away and stood up. But then she pulled him up and he felt her arms around him. That, along with the soft touch of her lips made him smirk a bit. "Seems like someone likes me a bit more now." He gave her a soft kiss in return, putting his arms around her waist. To be honest, he did want her. Badly. And not just because of that bathing suit. It had been the straw that broke his back as far as lust went. But he had always thought she was gorgeous.

He was going to pursue any chance he could to have some kind of intimate moment with her. He was a guy and every few seconds he thought about sex. It wasn't his fault. But he had to keep himself in line for a while, at least until she was comfortable enough with him. If he had to wait months or years that was fine by him. Though he hoped it wasn't that long. After all, he was going cold turkey on sex.

Kerii just smiled and nodded a bit as he tried to tease her and said she liked him more. She just gave him a quick peck on the cheek before pulling back a bit. She had never really given much thought to sex. She really was quite innocent when it came to those types of things. She just never had much interest in the subject, that and not many guys had the balls to even talk to her so she wasn't really around perverse things too much, besides what her friends talked about.

She smiled a bit, looking into his eyes. Her hair was pushed to one side, though it was still wet. "So, what do you want to do now?" she asked, completely out of ideas. She had more energy now that she had taken that nap. It probably wouldn't take him long to get in her pants so to speak. She had gone from hating him to liking him so quickly that it probably wouldn't take a year for him to get that far with her. Maybe months, but then agian she wasn't even sure and she was going to be the one to make the decision.

Zach seemed to think while he held her. It was nice to be able to simply be close to her. After all, she seemed to really like him now and he obviously liked her. Then he got an idea. "Well...If you don't mind sitting with a laptop on your lap then I have an idea." He kissed her forehead this time. The more he thought about it, he really liked it. So he decided to explain as he nuzzled her neck again, which was still perfectly innocent in his eyes.

"We could go to my house and relax on my bed. Nothing perverted or anything except that I would like you to sit in my lap if you don't mind." He grinned a bit at that. "And you can read my book some more while I write a little on my laptop. I have an idea for a short story starring a popular asshole and a cute outcast girl." He smirked a little.

Kerii just stood quitely in his arms as he seemed to be thinking. She smiled a bit as he finally spoke up. She was a bit confused as he said she would have a laptop in her lap. She didn't mind that at all. She really did like being close to him, even if she hadn't before. She gave him a pack on the cheek in return for the kiss onthe forehead. She shivered again as he nuzzled her neck, she might have to limit how much he was able to do that, other wise she might just jump him.

She looked at him oddly as he started to explain, She wasn't so sure about laying on his bed, but she would trust him until he overstepped his boundries. She was a bit happy that she would gt to read his book more. She really did like it. She couldn't help but laugh as he told her his idea for a new story. "Oh, well that's such an unrealistic plot." She said with a grin. She laughed a bit, hugging him again before moving away from him and she started walking towards the blanket. "I think it's a good plan." She said, looking back at him for a moment but then looked back foward.

"Well I could write one about a girl who hates most of her school then falls desperately in love with a writer and decides to drive him crazy by having such a cute butt and wearing a sexy bikini." Zach grinned his grin he got when he said something perverted. His tone was playful and he intended for it to be something she was entertained by. After all, she hadn't gotten mad at him yet for being a pervert. She just wanted him to not be an ass.

So he helped her gather up the things, almost frowning at the idea of her putting on her clothing again. He was considering trying to get her to keep the tank top off. But he didn't think it would go well. Then he realized something. She had never been around him while he was writing. She was about to see a new side of him. He was going to show her a very serious and deep part of him.

She smiled a bit, listening to his other idea. "Oh my no, that's even more unrealistic." She said, the sarcasm dripping from her words. She smiled, giggling a bit. She would probably like any idea he could com up with, despite what it was. She really didn't mind him being perverted, but then agian she didn't really catch on to his refering to her butt as cute and her as sexy until she had already spoken. She just decided to heep her later comments to herself.

She gathered her things up, making sure to get her sunscreen. She took that just about everywhere. She didn't even think about putting on her clothing until she was just about done. She just put on her shorts, not really thinking about her top at the moment. He was bound to like that. She was mainly excited about getting to read more of his book. She had really took a liking to it. He was a very good writer, whether he thought so or not.

Zach kept a grin even when she put on her shorts. He didn't really care what she wore at this point. She was just so amazing. He had finally found a girl who got him. She was starting to understand him on a deeper level and more importantly, she cared what he thought. Not to mention she was gorgeous and she liked books, though no where near as much as him. So once they gathered things up, he tossed her tank top over his shoulder and picked up her bag and the blanket, easily carrying it all.

"You know...If you keep that bikini top on display for me, I might have no choice but you leave the room for a little while. I may be devoted to behaving myself but you are showing me a lot of things that really make my blood boil." He kissed her softly before walking away, making sure to keep his shoulder with tank top far away from her. He wanted to see how she would respond to him admitting she turned him on.

Kerii was really happy that thye were getting along so well. She was very happy that he genuinely liked her, he was very intelligent, and on top of that, he was hot as hell. That was definitly a plus, her last (and only) boyfriend wasn't that attractive, he was just moderatly smart but he didn't really like her. She knew because he had cheated on her. She didn't want to think about that though. She only wanted to thik about what might happen at his house.

She was a bit confused as he mentioned ehr keeping her bikini on display, she looked down at herself, remembering quickly that she hadn't put her top on. She blushed a bit as she understood what he meant. She looked off to the side, then back at him, lunging foward and grasping for her top. She was going to put it on. She thought it would be very akward if she walked into his house without a shirt, especially if his mom saw her. That would be a bad first impression.

Back
Top Bottom