Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Don't Fit In (RainbowxRude)

Kerii was indeed enjoying the kissing of her neck. She really liked the way he did it. Though as much as she liked it, she could help but feel very naked in just a skimpy bikini and skirt that was too short. She felt a bit akward, but most of those thoughts were chased away by more dirty ones about her and him doing things they hadn't before. She really did like Zach, much more so than she had before. And she decided that to celebrate the publishment of his book, she would let him get at least a bit further than they had gone before.

She didn't realy seem to notice ihs hand on her stomach, she had generally gotten used to that. But when it moved further up to her breast she did notice that. She blushed deeply, looking him in the eyes, but didn't stop him. She had to admit, it didn't really feel to bad. In fact as she allowed him to continue it actually started to feel good. The combination of the friction of his palm and her slightly aroused state, her nipples began to slowly harden.

When she didn't make any more to stop him, Zach found himself feeling more bold. Then a thought came to his mind. He had never seen her naked before. He had seen her in a tiny bikini and once he had even seen her in her underwear, though it wasn't much different from the bathing suit. But he had never seen certain parts of her bare. And his hand was on one of those parts right now. It didn't take long for him to nice that her nipple was pressing through the fabric into his palm and he bit his lip, taking a short break from kissing her neck.

Then he decided he would go for it. He put his thumb on the very edge of the bikini top and tugged it gently, sliding one of the cups from her breast. Then he looked down, almost biting through his lip when he saw her bare breast. She really was flawless. And so, his other hand moved to mimic the movement on the other breast, revealing them both. "Kerii...You are gorgeous..." He kissed right under her ear before giving her collar bone a nip.

Kerii hadn't really decided how far she was going to let him go yet. She didn't really remember the time he had seen her in her underwear. She was pretty sure she was changing and he just walked in, unknowing that she was even changing. But then again, had he known, he played it off very well like he hadn't. She didn't really mind though. Her bathing suit was actually more revealing than her underwear, unless she wore a thong. But that was a different story.

Her eyes widened as he slid her the cup of her bathing suit up. She just looked at him, seeing how excited he seemed just to be seeing her breast. If she hadn't known better, she would have thought he had never seen breasts before. She just bit her lip as he exposed her other breast. She was now glad that his mom wasn't home, because had she been home and walked in, Kerii would have been so embarassed. She just blushed more (if that was possible) as he said she was gorgeous. She bit her lip as he kissed her agian. She didn't really know what to say.

Zach was on the war path now. He would do whatever he could get away with at this point. He was hopelessly addicted to her. Everything that gave her pleasure made him happy. In fact, over the last month he had given as much attention to her neck as she would allow while not letting her do anything in return. He hadn't shared a little thing that he enjoyed or let her give him a back rub or any of the things he had done for her. And he was more than happy with that. He liked to pamper her.

And so, in his eternal effort to make her happy, his hands moved to her bare breasts, his palms pressing to her hard nipples. He was painfully hard at his point but he didn't let on at all that he was even aroused. He just kept kissing and biting and massaging her as best he could. And after a few moments, he decided to prove he had plenty of experience with breasts. One of his hands moved just enough to put his thumb over the small hard nub and rub it just right, teasing her.

Kerii didnt realize what she had done by letting him get away with exposing her chest. That was really as far as she intented he would get unless he did something to really get her in the mood. She had noticd that he had figured out all the little things that she liked, but she didn't know a whing that he would like. Well she did know at least one thing, but nothing little like kissing his neck. She really wanted to return the favor, but he didn't seem to want her to. She just laid there, blushing at what was going on. She couldnt really believe that this was happening. one month ago she would have kill him if he would havve even gotten near her breasts, now she didn't even seem to care.

She bit her lip a bit harder as he moved his hands back to her breasts and started massaging them. it felt even better when it was just skin on skin. She still hadn't really noticed his bulge until she shifted a bit, her leg brushing up against it. Her eyes widened as she realized what it was. She didn't really know what to do. But her thoughts were soon dispersed by his thumb rubbing her nipple like that. He really did have experience with breasts. She moaned softly, remembering his 'problem' She was blushing still not quite sure what to do.

Zach smiled a little when he got that moan out of her. He hadn't noticed her brushing against him mostly because he had pants to dull the feeling. And he was rather happy with the progress he was making with her today. So he moved his lips to press against her softly while his hands kept up their work. Soon both hands were teasing her nipples gently, trying to get pleasure while not driving her too far. He didn't want her to do anything she would regret. She was one of the most important things in the world to him.

After a few moments of gentle kissing, he moved down to her neck again, giving her collar bone another nip. Then he sat up enough that he was looking right into her eyes, his hand still busy on her chest. "Kerii...Are you enjoying yourself?" He was a little red but it was more excitement than embarrassment. He had wanted to give her this kind of pleasure for so long.

Kerii was a bit surprised that he hadn't tried to go any further than this so far. She figured he would try as much as he could until she got angry at him. Her blush had started to fade a bit as he kept going. Though her cheeks stayed tinted at least a bit pink the whole time. She kissed him back, obviously happy with this. She was enjoying this for some reason, and she was a bit sad she hadn't done this kind of thing earlier. Her thinking was perfectly clear for the most part so she wouldn't regret anything she did. But even if she wasn't thinking correctly, she wouldn't regret anything just because it was with Zach.

She looked up at him as he broke the kiss, shivering a bit as he kissed her neck. She looked right into his eyes, though when he spoke she only nodded in response. For some reason she didn't really want to speak while this was happening. She knew he was excited, in more ways than one. "Are you alright with... That?" She asked, motioning towards his crotch and blushing quite a bit. She didn't know if it was bothering him or if he was just fine with it.

Zach seemed rather pleased with himself when she nodded like that. She seemed to be lost for words. That was what he was going for. So he kept up the attention he was giving her. That is, until she gestured to the bulge in his pants. Then his cheeks went red like hers had earlier and he looked away from her eyes. He felt almost perverted just by being turned on right now. And now she was offering to help him with it?

He didn't know how to respond. Half of him wanted to say no and just take care of it once she told him to stop. The other half wanted to beg her to give him some kind of relief. He decided that maybe he should go somewhere in the middle. "I uh...Do you want to help me with it? If not, I am fine..." He seemed to suddenly lose confidence and he moved back to her neck to hide from her eyes, no matter how much he loved them. His skin was hot against hers from his embarrassment.

Kerii just smiled as he went back to her neck at first, but then she made him seem suddenly very uncomfortable just by pointing out that he was so aroused. She didn't think he was perverted just by being aroused at this. She didn't think any guy his age would be able to keep from being turned on by this situation. Unless they were gay that is. She didn't even know if she was fofering to help with it. She didn't really know why she had pointed it out.

She didn't really know what to do. She was kind of conflicted by this predicament. On one hand she could lose her virginity to the guy she really liked, and possibly loved. But on the other hand, she was so embarassed that she just wanted to crawl under his bead and die. She didn't know what to do. And then he asked if she wantd to help him with it. She just blushed more, obviously not sure what to say. "I...Um... Uh..." She stumbled over her words, not knowing how to put this. "Umm... no... thanks..." She shivered a bit but then gently pushed him off of her. "M-maybe we should stop..." She said, knowing she ahd ruined the moment just by not really wanting to help with with his... 'problem'.

When she pushed him off, Zach didn't resist. He sat there, his arms crossed over his lap to hide his problem. He nodded a little before pushing his glasses up, looking like a child who had just been scolded. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to ruin it." He looked at her for a moment before suddenly realizing her breasts were still exposed. He pulled the cups of her bikini down before staring at the bed.

"You were enjoying yourself and I messed it up." He really thought that his question ruined it for her. And he found himself getting rather angry at himself. But at least she liked his presents and he had gotten to give her a lot of pleasure. "From now on, if I have that kind of problem just ignore it. I don't need anything as long as you are enjoying yourself."

Kerii looked a bit sad as he looked like that. She didn't mean to upset him like that. She shook her head as he said he was sorry. That was completely the opposite of how she thought it was. "Oh no, "'m the one that should be apologizing." She said. She blushed a bit as he just reached over and pulled her top back down. She hadn't even noticed that. "I'm the one that ruined it." She said, blushing a bit and looking off to the side.

When he said she was enjoying herself she thought of somehting and decided now would be as good a time as any to ask because she didn't hink it could get much more akward. "Zach?" She said his name innocently, looking over at him. "Why don't you let me know any little things that you like?" She asked. She had been curious about that. Like he knew she liked back rubs and her neck being kissed, but she didn't really know anyhting like that about him. She didn't want this relationship to be all about her. She wanted to make him happy too.

Zach looked a little surprised when she apologized. He smiled a little and couldn't help himself. He leaned down and kissed her softly. But then she asked why he never let her know things he liked. He blushed a little before laying down on the bed next to her. "Well...Because...I feel kind of guilty because I have had sex with other girls. And I want to make up for being a stupid pervert before we started going out." He turned away from her, still making an effort to hide the bulge.

He had so many powerful emotions running through him. He felt shame, lust and love all at the same time and it was enough to make his stomach turn. "I feel like I owe you at least a year worth of pleasure before I ask anything of you. Do you...Want to know some of the little things I like?" He felt almost guilty just asking her that. After all, his last question didn't end well.

Kerii smiled a bit as he kissed her. She just listened as he explained why he didn't tell her. and truthfully she didn't think that was a good reason at all. In fact she kind of thought that was selfish. She wanted to please him too, just not in a perverted sense. Just little things like he did for her. She smiled a bit as he still tried to be hiding his bulge. She didn't really know why he was though, she had already seen it. She just sighed, wondering how in the world he got that kind of idea.

She really was falling in love with her, that is if she hadn't already. She didn't really know what to do about this. She smiled as he asked if she wanted to know things he liked. She then nodded, obviously wanting to know. "Yes, I would like to know." She said. She was just hoping he wasnt going to say something like making her happy. She really did want to know somehting she could do to him that would make him as happy as he made her when he kissed on her neck or somehting like that.

Zach sighed a little when she said that she wanted to know. He turned over so that he was still facing her, giving up on hiding his bulge. He moved a little closer, though making sure not to press it against her, and put an arm around her waist. "Well...I like to lay on a girl's chest when I sleep." He bit his lip and moved a little closer, resting his head on her chest, just above her breasts. "And I like..." His cheeks turned a deeper red now.

"I like being bitten...Not hard...But harder than the little nips like I do on your neck." He couldn't help it. Without thinking, he hid his face between her breasts, his cheeks hot against her skin. This was a bad idea. He shouldn't have told her that. He had a feeling that he was going to have bite marks on him soon enough. But somewhere deep behind his embarrassment that excited him. The idea of her biting his shoulder or neck had him almost squirming.

Kerii was a bit surprised that he gave up on hiding it so easily, thoughs she was a bit glad becuase he was looking at her again. She smiled a bit, waiting for him to say what he liked. She just smirked as he said he liked layingon girls chests when he slet. She didn't mond that at all. She giggled a bit as he laid his head on her chest but then just laid there, completely content. She was pretty excited ot hear another thing he liked. She just looked into his eyes, awaiting the second answer.

She was a bit surprised to hear that he liked being bitten. She hadn't expected that in the least. But she smirked. She was able to do that, in fact, she could probably do that while he was kissing at her neck. She just smiled at him, but gasped as he burried his face in her breasts. She hadn't really expected him to act like that. She wanted to try the biting thing out. She wanted to find out how he reacted to it. She was excited once more, wondering ifhe would react like she did.

When Zach risked looking up at her, he saw that she wasn't looking at him like he was weird. She actually looked a little excited. Maybe she liked the idea of him liking something like that. He moved up and kissed her softly. "Kerii...Do you want to try biting me?" His face was bright red now and he still couldn't look right into her eyes.

He had never told a girl that he liked being bitten and he didn't even know he liked it until one girl he knew picked up a habit of it. But he had a feeling that if Kerii did it, it would be so much better. He felt the bulge straining at the new ideas in his head and it took a lot of self control to simply not free himself from the painful strain by undoing his pants. (Bad post...T_T)

Kerii just continued to look at his face, even though he wouldn't look her in the eyes. She kissed him back quickly. She smiled a bit nerveously as he asked if she wanted to try. She really did to see how he would react, but she wasn't quite sure if she would do it right. She really hoped she would though, because she did want to try giving him pleasure.

She knew that bulge had to be bothering him, and as much as she hated to admit it, she kind of wanted to try and help with it, but only so he'd be content. She scooted a bit closer to him, at least as close as the bulge would allow. It was now pressed into her thigh. She leaned in slowly and kissed at his necka bit before biting it, softly at first but then adding pressure to see how hard he liked to be bitten. (It's fine)

Zach held in a groan when she pressed against him. Even that was a big of a relief. But then he felt her lips on his neck. Even that was rather enjoyable. Her lips were soft and warm against his skin and he put an arm around her waist. But then he felt her teeth against his skin. At first it only sent a dull tingle down his spine. There was no way she could do this wrong. And the more pressure she put on it, the more the tingle grew until he hit the peak where it was just right.

He let out a soft gasp followed by a groan. His arm tightened and he closed his eyes. It was close to how she reacted when he kissed her neck. But the big difference was that the bulge pressed against her thigh suddenly strained and pressed against the fabric, craving more than ever to be free. Still, he wasn't going to push her and it wasn't that bad. "Ah...Kerii..." He sounded short of breath and he was on the verge of tackling her to the bed.

As soon as Kerii heard that gasp then groan she knew that was how hard she was going to bite him from now on. She did indeed feel the bulge strain not only against the fabric, but against her leg as well. She didn't really know what to do other than just continue abd blush about it. As he said her name like that she was quite surprised. No one had ever said her name like that and it made her only more aroused. She smirked a bit against his neck before letting go. She knew this was going to be fun now that she knew she could do that to him.

She just looked at him for a bit, wondering how to continue. She was feeling very bold now that he had shared that with her, knowing he hadn't told anyone that before. She blushed deeply, just thinking of her idea. "Umm... Zach?" She asked, obviously hesitating to really ask him the main question. "I think I'd like to help..." She said softly, blushing and looking down at the bed. Her hand slowly reached down and cupped the bulge in his pants. She really didn't know how to go about doing this so she was pretty nerveous.

Zach seemed rather content and happy with himself until he felt her hand up his bulge while she said she would like to help. His cheeks instantly turned a deep red and he sighed a bit. "Mm...Okay...If you want to." He knew for a fact she had no idea what she was doing. So he moved his hand to her wrist and rubbed it up and down softly, even that dull feeling bringing him endless relief. He didn't know exactly how to approach it. After all, when he was with virgins before, they had already done at least something like this.

So he decided to be blunt about it. He reached down and undid his pants slowly. It was obvious he needed the relief because as soon as the zipper came down far enough, his length sprang up before her. He was easily ten inches, though he didn't really think she would care. She was probably more focused on the fact that it was actually in front of her. Then he got an idea. He pulled his shirt over his hand and put her hands on his chest. "Don't worry Kerii...No matter what happens, I will love every second just because it is you." He kissed her deeply, his hands moving up to her breasts and caressing them softly. A little pleasure would be nice to distract her from her embarrassment.

Kerii was a bit worried as he sighed. She didn't know if she had done something wrong or not. She didn't know if he even wanted her to help anymore. She just blushed, looking up at his face. She let him move her hand over his bulge and she just blushed looking down at it the motion. She coulf tell that he was enjoying this, though she didn't know to what extent. She just sat there, completely unsure of what to do. She felt like a complete idiot for not knowing things like this that most peole knew. She as just too innicent. What she did know was that if she was going to learn this, she wanted it to be with Zach

She lookeed down and watched as he slowly undid his pants. She was anticipating what was going to happen next. Her eyes widened as his member sprang out. She was surprised that it was even there at first, but then she realized it was quite large and that only made her more nerveous. Her gaze moved up to his abdomen as he lifted his shirt. She was very confused, and even more so as he placed her hands on his chest. His comment only made her blush and she now felt like he wasn't going to like her anymore if she messed up something. But as he started rubbing her breasts, she did manage to forget at least a bit of her worries. "Just tell me what to do." She said. She would most likely do anything he said at this point in time, as long as it wasn't completely ridiculous.

Zach smiled as his attention to her chest seemed to help. She was at least a bit more relaxed now. So he took her wrist again and held her hand in his for a moment. He didn't want to tell her that he wanted to make sure her hand was nice and warm before he put it anywhere. So he made it look like a loving gesture, which is was to some extent. And once her hand was nice and warm, he lowered it down, pressing her palm to his length. Her skin was so much softer than his own and his length twitched in a positive response.

"Just grip it softly and move your hand up and down...Its easy." He smiled a little bit now. She was so innocent and he loved that about her. He wanted her to keep as much of her innocence as possible, even if he fulfilled every lusty thought about her. "Trust me...Guys are very easy to please." He decided that she wouldn't go without her pleasure either. With a gentle tug, her breasts were free of their bikini top again and he moved his hands to caress them like before. "Just try and have fun okay?"

Kerii was still a bit nerveous. She really didn't know what to do and she was afriad that he was so used to experienced girls that he would laugh at her or something. But he seemed completly understanding, which made her quite happy. She let him touch her hand, not quite sure what he was doing, but it seemed like he was being loving so she just went with it. She only blushed more as her hand touched his member. She could feel if twitch in reaction to the new hand. She slowly closed her fingers around it, making sure not to be rough at all with it.

She looked up at him as he instructed her, and nodded, looking back down and gripping a bit tighter. She slowly started to move her hand up and down just as he had said, slowly gaining speed. She would glance up at him every once in a while, making sure she was doing ok. She smiled a bit as he said guys were easy to please. She wasn't too surprised as he moved her top out of the way and started to caress her breasts again. She had to admit, she really did enjoy that and it kept her from being too ridiculously nerveous.

Zach wasn't used to foreign hands on him member. The girls he had been with before wanted it inside of them in some way. So the feeling of a soft feminine hand as compared to his, which was large and covered with writer's callouses, it was heaven. Not to mention, that hand belonged to his Kerii. So when she looked she saw him biting his lip shyly and letting out the occasional groan. He was certain enjoying himself. Especially after the torture of having himself behave for so long. It have been more than a month since his last orgasm.

And he planned on making this one spectacular if he could. So he continued to caress her breasts and even leaned in for a small kiss before looking down at her working hand, shyness obvious on his face. "Kerii...Could you bite me again too while you do that? It felt so good last time." He felt perverted asking for more than he was getting, but she didn't seem too nervous for her first sexual act with a male. Why not teach her as much as he could about what he liked when she was so eager to learn.

Kerii didn't know no one else had ever touched him before. She figured that with as much sex as he got before they were together, it was bound to happen at least one of those times. She knew her hand had to feel better than his though. Hers were nice and soft while his were fairly rough. She looked over at him and upon seeing his expression, she was happy that she seemed to be doing a good job. She didn't know that he hadn't even touched himslef in the past month since she had cut him off from his whore friends, but considering he had, this was going to be very interesting.

She moaned softly as he continued caressing her breasts, it felt quite nice, enough so that it distracted her from being super nerveous like she normally would have been. She had perviously been looking at what she was doing, so when he kissed her she looked up at him. She could tell he was nerveous about asking her to do things but she just smiled a bit and nodded, blushing as well. She really couldn't believe that this was happening. She leaned in slowly, biting him jsut as she had before, starting off fairly soft but then increasing the pressure until he reacted well to it. She was kind of excited to learn things that he liked, she just hoped she wouldn't mess anyhting up.

Back
Top Bottom