Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the rescue[Me/puppyslave]

He gulped softly as he saw her beautiful, creamy body"Wow"he said and smiled"Beautiful"he said, his skinned had a light tan around where his normal linen shirt and pants would be. When he saw her body, his member slowly stiffened

She blushed looking him over and smiling "I might have to break that promise you look great." She rubbed his chest softly and kissed him "Touch me please.."She said with a soft moan her body reacting to him.​

He smiled at that"No intercourse"He reminded and then blushed fully hard after she touched his chest and kissed him. He kissed here back and let his strong hands gently rub up and down her sides. He slowly brought one hand up to caress her breasts and the over went to feel her pubic area

"I know but you're so tempting." She smiled and shivered feeling his hands on her and she moaned softly her nipples hardening at his touch and her bare pubic area was wet with desire.​

He rubbed her wet pussy softly and kissed her neck as his other hand rubbed her nipples"Touch me"he whispered

She gasped softly and moved her hhips a little faster "I want you Li.." She whispered in his ear "Please be my first I know I'll marry you with hands like this you're not getting away." She grinned.

He kissed her, pushing a strong finger into her pussy, humping her hand"Lets get through our first orgasms together so we are nice and lubricated so we can make love easier"

"Ok sweetie." She smiled and rubbed him a litle faster and moaned feeling his hand touching the right place.​

He kissed her lips moaning into the kiss as she stroked him more. His finger rubbed her g-spot and his palm rubbed her clit gently

She moaned into the kiss as well when he hit her gspot she tensed up and felt her orgasm hit and rode his hand while she had it her body going slightly limp after. "Mm that was wonderful baby." She blushed.​

He smirked and shot his load onto her thighs as she came on his finger"Mmm"he moaned, spraying a lot"It's been so long since I've orgasm"he said and kissed her lips softly"Ready for more?"he asked, holding her out

She blushed feeling his load and smiled "I know now lets get to anoher orgasm I want you so bad..touch and taste me from head to toe."​

He kissed her passionately, arms wrapping around her, his cock soft"Ill give your perfect body a tongue bath"He said and laid her on a blanket, licking her neck slowly

She smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist sneaking a feel at his backside. SHe laid back and moaned softly feeling his lips on her neck "Mm thank you I'll gladly repay the affection."​

He licked her shoulders"After this, I want in you"he said, smiling as his tongue traveled around and up her breasts, giving her hard nipples each a kiss and suck before going down her belly and thighs before giving each toe a suck and then back up her legs

"Aww but I dont' get to taste you." She pouted and giggled feeling him move over her body and moaned when he teased her hard nipples. "Mm lick between my legs taste more of me.."​

He licked up and down her slit"Okay, but try not to make me cum"he said, smiling. He grinned"Mmm, you taste good"he said, tongue swirling around her clit

She moaned and arched her back "Mm I wont but you're welcome to make me orgasm." She giggled and played with his hair.​

he smiled up at her"I was going to"he said, licking her more"I don't want you to make me cum because then I'd be soft"he said and started pushing his tongue into her

She moaned feeling him licking again and ran her fingers threw his hair "I could make you hard again no problem."​

He lifted his head, rubbing her clit"You know what, I'll let you do that. You can make me cum"he said and started to push his tongue into her pussy

Back
Top Bottom