Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ad (Candira and Fish)

"Maybe sometimes!" He laughed, slightly embarrassed. He watched her figure bend over, leaning back and taking her body in with his eyes, licking his lips as he checked her out. God her body was amazing. They clinked glasses and he drank his quickly, he put his arm around her and smiled down at her. "Feeling any better?"

She held up a finger, away from her glass after she took a sip and closed her eyes for a moment. "Ah, now I do," she said with a little smile. The redhead opened her eyes and watched him. He was the perfect height for kissing. Before she could kiss him again, however, she downed the rest of her liquid courage before setting the glass on the counter and looking up into his eyes. "Ready?" she asked softly, impossibly close to him now.

It was making him just slightly upset that she needed alcohol before she would do things to/with him. He looked at his reflection in the window as she downed the rest of her drink. He looked good; especially tonight. He'd been forward and smooth. He finished off his glass as well and set it down next to hers. He smirked and looked down at her, forgetting about whatever had been upsetting him. He wrapped his right arm around her, his forearm resting just above the small of her back. "Mhm." He smirked. "Are you?"

"Since I first kissed you," she said softly, leaning in for yet another. She had a slight buzz, but she'd needed just a little liquid courage after hearing his little fetish. It wasn't that she didn't trust him, but it was a little unnerving to hear coming from a stranger. After a few moments she pulled away and smiled. "Now then, where would you like to begin?"

He pulled her closer to him, their bodies fully touching, only one arm around her for the moment, his free hand moving up to her face, pushing the hair out of it. "Just tell me what you'd be comfortable with." He said, smiling and looking into her deep eyes.

"I'm pretty flexible," she said, pulling him closer. "I could start here if you wanted." That said, she kissed him again and ran her hands over his shoulders and down his chest and sides, loving the feel of him beneath her fingers. She couldn't wait to feel what it would be like beneath him

He kissed her back intimately, his tongue playing with hers. His arm held her firmly and he pushed the glasses to the other end of the table, that hand then resting on the table as he leaned over her. Their kisses broke for a moment. "Works for me." He said with a smirk, one hand running through her brilliant red hair, then moving down and groping her through her shirt.

Aria held him close to her, her hands traveling down his back, tugging at his shirt. She wanted it off of him, the scent of him intoxicating. "I'm glad," she said, smiling at him, pulling him even closer as her body arched to press against his. Hot for him already, it was a wonder that Aria had been nervous around him at all.

He smiled and broke the kiss, standing back for a moment, his hips still against hers, he pulled his shirt up and off to reveal his well-toned chest. He grabbed her hands and pressed them to his chest as he leaned in again, somewhat bending her backwards over the table, but holding her body so she didn't fall, and kissing her again intimately. His hands began to work at her top slowly.

She smiled and let her hands slowly travel over his chest, enjoying the feel of his muscles again. Once she felt that he had hold of the zipper on the back of her dress she smiled again and back to kissing him, the intimacy of the kiss all but melting her beneath him. She closed her eyes and waited for him to free her of her dress, her fingers going as low as they could before hitting his pants.

He slowly pulled down the zipper and removed her dress from her body. His eyes widened as they fell onto the deep blue corset, and he stepped back for a moment to admire the clothing she had picked out. "Wow. Someone really wanted to please me." He said, smiling, his hands instinctively moving to her chest, groping her through her top. He leaned in and kissed and bit at her neck. "Mmmm.."

She smiled at his reaction, the exact one she'd been hoping for. "I figured if you only get one shot at me, you should have me at my best," she said moaning. "Mmm, that's nice." She smiled and pulled him closer, running her hands through his hair as he kissed her. He was perfect.

"Well it was a great shot." He said, smirking. He pushed her up against the table more and let his hands lustfully grab over her corset, he held and squeezed her tightly packed sides. "Mmm, what do you want me to do to you?" He asked, the scent of alcohol light on his breath.

"I want you to take your time and explore me, baby. After all, you've only got tonight." She smiled and kissed his lips softly before pulling him closer to her. Her lips found his neck and she latched on, sucking and nibbling there, hoping to leave a mysterious mark that he would just have to explain. "Unless you want me back after this," she teased, her hands going to his sides, massaging his hips as she held him to her.

He smirked, leaning his head back as she began to work on his neck. "Mmmm, I think after tonight... You might not be able to help yourself." He gave a cheeky grin which she couldn't see, reaching around and slapping her ass and then squeezing it with his firm hands. He kneaded her cheeks slowly, pulling her body up and against his own, giving out warm exhalants.

She groaned softly as he squeezed her ass. Her hands undid his pants slowly, taking her time as she kissed and suckled at his neck. He was absolutely right about her not being able to help herself. It hadn't even been an hour and she was already ravenous for his touch, his scent, his body. "Mmmm, I could say the same thing to you, sexy."

He licked his lips and squeezed her firm cheeks one more time, pulling her body up against his, her breasts squishing to his bare chest. He slid a hand up to her head and held it as he leaned in, kissing her intimately again, almost pushing her up and onto the table. He led her over to the wall, where they might be a bit more comfortable. "Mmmmnnh.." He was inhaling sharply as she undid his pants, looking down at her as they kissed, figuring out how to undo her corset for when the time came.

Aria was lost to the world--her red-hot need for him becoming more urgent by the second. Her lips took special care to kiss every inch of his skin that she could reach on the side of his neck. She looked up at him as he put his hand to the back of her head and kissed her--she nearly melted. He could have taken her on the table, but apparently he preferred the wall. As her back touched it, she fumbled a bit with his pants, sliding them down his body, letting them pool around his ankles as they kissed. It was all too perfect.

It was like a car, Duke thought. It had started out just gently coasting but now it seemed the pedal was to the metal as they clumsily grabbed over one another. His pants pooled around his ankles and he kicked them off and behind him, his boxers brushing her inner thighs with his gigantic tent, showing that the muscles weren't making up for anything. His hand moved up to her neck and he grabbed her head, forcing her to look up at the ceiling, he leaned in, kissing and sucking at her tender neck, squishing her body up against the wall. His teeth gently grazed the nape of her neck and his breath was hot and lustful. "Mmmmm.." Was all he would communicate to her, his other hand reaching down and groping a breast through her corset, his fingertips slipping into it just a little.

Aria had never been quite so possessed by a man before. The fact that this one was taking control of her body as he brushed against her thighs and grabbed her so that she'd look up only made her want him to continue. Her eyes closed as he kissed at her neck--she was sure there would be a mark there when they were finished with each other. She moaned as he pressed her even further into the wall and his hands grasped at her breasts. She moaned softly, her breathing far more ragged.

He smirked against her neck, noticing just how much she was loving all of this. He suckled on her neck, leaving a dark red mark against it and then swirling his tongue around it. His teeth grazed her neck slowly and he moved his hands around her back, pulling her upper body forward a bit, he reached for the string on the back of her corset, trying to undo it as his large member's blunt shaft moved from thigh to thigh.

The redhead moaned softly as he left his mark, taking his time to play with her neck. His shaft rubbing against her legs served to excite her even further while his hands fumbled with the string holding everything. She had tied it loosely, in hopes that it would make things less awkward when they got to this point in the game. As soon as he had the bow undone, all he had to do was slowly pull it apart and he'd have a nearly naked woman on his hands, just for him to play with.

He closed his eyes, taking in her intoxicating scent, running a hand through her red curls quickly before pulling the corset apart, happy with himself that he had managed to get it undone and off. He took a step back to get a good look at her body, and licked his lips. "My, my..." He said, barely finishing the words before he moved his lips to hers, kissing her intimately, and then pressing hard, lustful kisses down along her jawline, neck, and to her breasts as his hands groped her massive tits. He pressed his tongue to one nipple, swirling the hardened pink-end. His tongue wrapped around it, almost grabbing it and pulling at the nipple.

"Oh......" she could hardly believe that he'd shown any restraint at all earlier. Forceful, but passionate kisses covered her lips, causing them to swell just a bit as his hands got better acquainted with her breasts. She moaned softly as he kissed her jaw and neck, gasping as he took her nipple into his mouth. "Duke..." Aria was having trouble remembering much else but that name at the moment. "Oh, that feels so good..." she closed her eyes and let him explore her as her hands began to trail over his exposed skin as well.

He moved to her other breast and repeated the process, drawing it out and going at it harder this time. His hand moved to the one he's just played with, rubbing his saliva into it, making her breast gleam in the dim light from the bathroom. Duke's other hand slid down her side slowly and masterfully, grabbing her ass at the side and giving it a quick slap as his teeth slowly grazed over her nipple, back and forth.

Back
Top Bottom