Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ad (Candira and Fish)

She moaned softly as he continued to rub and kiss her breasts, her hands slowly making their way to his waistband. She gasped as he gave her rear a swat and her pussy moistened even more for him. Her nipple in his teeth only added to her pleasure as she tugged gently at the waist of his boxers hinting at the fact that she needed him soon.

He smirked and moved one of his knees between her thighs, and pushed it up, grinding it into her wet thong. "Mmmmh..." He pulled her nipple back in his teeth. He slapped her ass again and again, his other hand moving down and pulling her thong up in the front, making is slide up into her wet pussy.

Aria moaned as his teeth pulled at her, the painful pleasure only serving to make her even more wet than she already was. She yelped as he slapped her ass and arched into him as he pulled at her thong, using it against her. She was all but a puddle on the floor from the way he touched her, and there was nothing she could really do about it. She loved it.

Duke took a deep breath and removed his teeth and mouth from her chest, moving his head up and glancing into her eyes for a moment before moving back to her amazing neck, already littered with territorial marks. She was his plaything now, so he was free to do as he pleased, and he pleased to torture her until she was forced to take control of him. At least, that was the plan. He gave her ass another firm smack on the side and then moved both hands to her thong, pulling it up harder as his hips moved back and he rubbed his boxers' tent-top up against her sopping thong.

She gasped, weak beneath his lips and his touch. She whimpered as he pulled more on her thong and kissed her neck again. "Duke," she whispered, his shaft pressing against her. Aria wanted him, but she was having trouble thinking straight, let alone standing. "Duke, please," she moaned. "I need you," she begged. "But you're making it really hard for me to do anything about it."

He smirked, hearing her lustful, almost desperate words against his ear, and gave her neck one quick lash of his tongue. "I know." He said, brushing his boxers against her sopping thong again and again, his boxers now tainted with her wetness. "I'm having my fun with you." He said, sinking his teeth into her shoulder softly, and dragging them along it and down her chest in more than a light graze, but less than a pain.

"Mmmnh...that hardly seems fair," she said softly, but at the same time she couldn't do much about it. Her eyes closed as he ran his teeth over her skin and moaned for him. She shivered and groaned, holding onto him.

"Yeah?" He asked, leaning in close to her ear, his lips brushing over her earlobe. "Then why don't you do something about it?" He asked, the air in the room warm from all of the friction heat they were giving off. He looked into her eyes, his face a mere inch from hers, not giving her the satisfaction of his kiss as he grinded his shaft on her.

"There's that whole 'pinned to the wall' thing," she whimpered, shuddering as he brought her so close in every way and then denied her completion. "That's mainly it," she said, her hands pressing against his chest just a little to get him used to the idea that she was going to try to push him off of her.

He took a step back, his cock's tip still brushing her inner thigh. "Let's see what you've got.." He said, smirking, leaning in to kiss her, but holding back so his lips just barely brushed hers.

She was tired of playing his little touch and go game. She crushed her lips to his, pulling her close and then spinning him so that he was the one pressed against the wall. Her hands flitted across his chest and up and down his sides, until she decided to go for his ass. She squeezed it as she kissed from his lips to his neck, deciding that he would share in the knowledge that he'd been marked. She nipped at him just a little, sucking on the perfect part of his neck to make him want more.

He gave a cheeky grin as she pressed him up and against the wall, closing his eyes as her lips were welded against his own. "Mmmmm.." He moaned, and a bit more honestly than he'd meant to, being overtaken by her had turned him on even more. Her fingers grabbing his ass; he knew that she appreciated all of his body, and leaned his head back as she began to work on his neck. She knew just where to press and he gave out another moan, his hands holding her hips, the grip growing tighter as the pleasure increased.

Aria smiled as he squeezed at her hips. Her lips moved down to his chest and she kissed it, licking at him taking one of his own nipples into her mouth. Her tongue licked quickly at it before she sucked on it. As she did so, she worked the boxers that covered him off of his boy, leaving his stiff member to press against her lacy little thong and her thighs, her thong still wet from him playing with her. The redhead took his nipple between her teeth and gently bit at him while he went at it.

His hands slid around her and grabbed her ass, at the same time pulling her closer to him. His thick member brushed her sopping core again and as she took his nipple into her mouth and teeth he couldn't help but blush a bit, not used to even fantasizing about such an act being performed on him. "Mmmm..." He cooed.

She moaned softly as he pulled her against him and kept licking and sucking and biting his nipple until it was every bit as hard as hers before moving on to the next one, pinching the one she'd just hardened for good measure. "Say my name," she said softly, her free hand gently stroking his member.

He smirked, leaning in for her neck as well. "Mmm, what was it again?" He asked, his tongue's tip dragging along the tender skin of her neck, grazing over her sensitive spots. "Aria..." He whispered just barely loud enough for her to hear, giving her ass a firm slap.

She shivered as he ran his tongue over the sensitive bits of her neck and whispered her name. As his hand came down on her ass, however, she decided to end this little bout of foreplay soon. "Tell me, Duke," she said, releasing his nipple from her teeth. "Do you want me?"

He smirked, looking into her amazingly seductive eyes. "Do you have to even ask?" He questioned, pressing his shaft's tip to her thighs once more, grabbing her ass. "Of course I do." He smirked and squeezed her firm cheeks roughly in his two large, strong hands.

She moaned softly as he pressed against her and squeezed her ass in those naughty hands of his. "Prove it," she said. "Take me. Right here, right now." She kissed his lips passionately, trying with every last ounce of her being to make him want her. And if Duke didn't do anything about it, she'd take him down and do it herself.

"Haha, well now." He chuckled, still gripping her ass just as roughly as before, but pausing the other actions. "It seems to me that you think you're in control..." He said, looking up into her eyes with his head tilted downward. "And we both know that's not the case." He said a bit manlier as he slapped his cock's blunt-shaft up against her crotch, his hands then moving to her hips and pinning her to the wall.

She gasped as she felt his member slap against her. Instantly she wanted more than he was giving her. Once she was against the wall, however, there wasn't much she could do about it. Duke had control now, and she had a feeling that he was going to hold back as long as he possibly could. After all, what did he have to lose from all of this? She'd failed to make him as desperate for her as she was for him. Something about the whole situation was monstrously unfair and unjust. "If you're in charge, tell me what to do, Duke."

A cheeky smirk spread across his face once again. "Now see, you're giving me orders; commanding me again." He waved his finger in front of her face and shook his head. "And we can't have that." He grabbed her and pulled her with him with one hand by her wrists, his other hand grabbing a hip and helping her bend over the table. His warm hands slid up and down her now visible ass and he gave it a gentle squeeze before giving it one hard, red spank. "Bad girls get punished..." He said with an almost inhuman lust to his tone.

(Sorry! Been on vacation! Would love to do a PW roleplay sometime. <3)

((That's okay. PW?))

She couldn't help it. He was making her crazy. She needed him and he was just playing with her. This was not what she had in mind when she'd answered his ad. She half-expected him to actually do as she said, but that would have been far too easy. She whimpered as he bent her over the table and shivered as he rubbed at her ass. She flinched a little as he spanked her, having not expected him to do so. She could hear the lust in his voice and Aria began to wonder what was going to happen next.

((Phoenix Wright. I've been playing the second one... Both Mia/Maya and Pearl/Mia really turn me on. :oops: And the animal tamer from the circus, Regina Berry does too. Not surehow much you've played of them.))

His eyes and ears took in every reaction to his actions. He licked his lips, his hands gliding over her pinkened ass as he took in her heavy breathing. His hands slid up to her hips and he grabbed her thong at both sides, tearing it down her ass and letting it fall down her smooth legs, pooling around her ankles. He put his foot on it for a second as he stepped closer, and upon feeling the dampness in it, he bit his lip, moving even closer, one hand sliding down the crack of her rear, past her asshole and then right over her pussy, his middle finger gliding over it, his others all around that. It was getting hard to not just lose his mind and go at her. His fingertip grazed her powerful core, and a chill went through his body.

((I haven't actually played the game or anything, but I've read some of the character bios and some of the plot and I'd be interested in giving it a try.))

Her body shivered as he tore off her thong. She whimpered as he ran his fingers down her body and then felt him graze over her lips with a moan. She knew he wanted her...he had to with the way he was treating her...so why was he holding back?

Back
Top Bottom