Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

RE: Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

So, my work has been under fire from a dumb twit and my uppers responding in a stupid manner about the whole thing. It was handled poorly and all I can say is that I hope a stupid tourist gets arrested so people will get over what's going on.

Thanks, Da!

We are all living in the past. There is no such thing as the present because once you have written or thought of something, it has been placed into the past and cannot be invented in a new light since it was already created and cemented in the past. The present is an illusion.

So angry I want to rip my fucking hair out. EVERY FUCKING TIME SHIT FINALLY STARTS IMPROVING SOMETHING HAPPENS. FUCK THIS.

Give me a motherfucking break!!!!

Getting tempted to change my username.

I kind of want to be Lord Hahvoc of Deadpool.

Lady Hahvoc of Deadpool?

Hahvoc of Armageddon?

Still thinking it over.

Feed back is welcomed.

(Be prepared for sassing.)

I got it: Hahvoc Von Deadpool.

;D

Anyways, managed to buy some groceries, so happy to have food in the house that isn't pasta.

Keeping my head up and trying to stay positive.

Today marks my one year with my love.

I will not think of stressful things today.

I will enjoy it fully.

I will also get plenty of sleep.

Gonna have to start applying to new jobs soon.

I like my comic book store job, but I do need a job that will pay me more and give me more stability.

Depending on how things go, I'll probably stay on until the holidays are over and then get new employment elsewhere. Dunno yet.

I think I need to put some kind of stupid hashtag in my signature or something to get people to stop messaging me with things designed for mods.

Like...

#notamodbutstillawesome

Or something.

Welp, still jobless.

Just trying not to stress.

I cleaned my living room.

I'm working on a book.

Um.

That about sums up life right now.

Fuck being sick.

Drinking my brother's nasty concoction of orange juice and mountain dew cause the caffeine acts as a highway for the vitamin c and helps you get better faster.

Still gross though.

I'm sorry for not remembering your birthday day again. I don't think you would hold it against me. We were both bad at a lot of things. In three months, I'll think of you again. I want to think you would be proud of me for being able to think of you without shedding a tear or being torn up inside. I can remember without sorrowful mourning, but instead with bittersweet memories.

List of Hahvy Stuff:

Potential move to WA come summertime.
Hopefully [HOPEFULLY] will be employed by Monday
Dyed hair to be more "normal" [yuck].
Enjoying what precious moments I have.
Flabbergasted over the amount of snow we've gotten in MA. [Btws, it's about 40.5'' over the course of ten days.]

Back
Top Bottom