Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

RE: Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

Got into a fight with the roommate. Pretty much felt like she spit in my face.

Got threatened with possible eviction because of her.

Had to call out of work and might have to go in anyways.

So broke and I have no idea what to do anymore.

*lots of hugs for my Hatter*
I know how it is to be in a dark place and feel lost and like nothing will go right. The anxiety is absolutely horrible and then some. Just know you have people who love you and who are pulling for you. Always.

Probably gonna end up moving, still need to solidify our answers.

Lots of stuff to be happening soon.

Thanks, guys. I really appreciate it.

*hugs for Alice*

So, decision made.

I'm moving to Seattle.

Now for more stress cause I have to figure out how to get there with my stuff and two cats.

Ugh.

You'll find a way because you're resourceful like that. *hugs* I'm so happy that you're finally at this point in your life and taking the plunge. You're about to embark on the best part of your life and it's rather awesome to witness. Just hold on tight and enjoy the whirlwind of the ride on this final stretch. Once you arrive at your destination... it's going to be amazing. Almost there! <333

Adventure. And thanks, Da. I appreciate it. <3 so so much.

Things are gonna be crazy for awhile. I just hope things finally start coming together.

Thanks, guys.

I think some people haven't realized I'm no longer a mod due to personal reasons.

Either way, I'll still bite your face off.

My phone almost autocorrected bite to vote and all I could think of was "Survivor! Bluemoon Edition!"

Thanks!

Finally on my requested time off. Surprisingly, I've been exhausted for the past two days, but I did manage to go out and get some things done at least.

I miss talking with you guys on a regular basis, but things are how they are right now. I don't think I'll have stable internet and such for awhile, but I'll keep popping in.

Ttfn

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
Not really. Nothing is really going as planned. Just attempting to be positive.

Keep that positivity or you'll go mad.

Just so's you know, I'm more than happy to put my talents to use as I can. Moving across country is stressful, but I've done it before and advised on a few other trips, so let me know, eh?

Apparently my life hasn't been bad enough.

Someone hit my car in the parking lot and it had to be towed. It might be totalled.

I should have just stayed on vacation.

Welp, my car has been officially totalled.

Bright side, I'm renting a GT Convertible Mustang.

Downside, still have to get a new job....and a new car.

Well, I got a decent car that needs a little TLC but otherwise I like it.

Downside is that I can't drive it until Tuesday or even Wednesday because we have to register it and the holiday is delaying EVERYTHING.

applied to a few jobs but so far, no bites.

Fingers crossed.

That sucks so much......though I'm glad you got a car at least.

And my fingers are so crossed for you on the job front... it's a long and tedious road, but with perseverance you'll find something. *nods, hugs* <3

Back
Top Bottom