Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

RE: Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

-hugs back-

I always wish for you. Every day and every night, my heart whispers of silent wishes and unspoken hope. I dream of you, always of you.

I really detest justfab.com

If I don't skip a month because of their VIP shit, they take out money from my account, so I had to call them because they can't use email like other sites, and had to go through the process of hearing some high-pitched perky brat tell me all of the perks of having VIP status but knowing they can't refund me the money they've taken out.

I have 3 credits worth in there - the equivalent of like 120$ or something but I can only redeem it by buying shoes from them. -.- Whatever at this point. I'm just glad it's cancelled so they can't take more money out.

I have the best roommate ever.

Long story short: my boyfriend is making dinner in my kitchen.

More details later!

I'm really starting to think I don't know how to apply for jobs properly [ie making crappy resumes or something, Idk] or I'm just not qualified enough to do the jobs I want to do because, unfortunately for me, I had to work while going to school full-time and didn't have the time or ability to intern/volunteer/gain enough experience like other people and when I did have the time, I didn't have the money so I'm fucked either way.

I'm really starting to think I'm gonna get trapped at a shit-show for a job and never leave.

Ships were made for sinking
Whiskey made drinking
If we were made of cellophane
we'd all get stinking drunk much faster.

He leaves tomorrow...

I don't know what I'm gonna do when I get home after and I don't hear him greet me when I get there. Trying not to think about it right now.

So I started getting more hours at work...the week he left. I just feel run down and exhausted. My shifts are roughly 12 hours apart and I hate it. My feet are achy and my mood is shit. But I need to think of my paycheck that I really need. I just wish I didn't have to do this. Nothing earned, nothing gained, right?

So my roommate is basically unemployed. I'm this close to losing my shit. I owe over a grand in bills because she hasn't been putting money into them or has only been putting in like 50$ at the max. I'm gonna lose it. I barely make 1g a month and now all of my pay is gonna have to go into bills so I can get them down.Fml

I'm really considering moving. I've been wanting to go somewhere different, but I have to think about more than myself. It's gonna be a rough road for awhile.

I liked my little paper crown,
With all it's little flaws and charm.
The way it shined with glitter stars,
And glowed with sea glass gems.
It wasn't much, my paper crown,
But it was mine, nonetheless.
Still, as I look at it,
The new rips and tears,
I wonder if it is time to set it down,
For the reasons it was created,
Now seem blurred and lost.
I still remember who helped me make it,
The memories still prominent.
But once those hearts separated,
My little paper crown wilted,
And the sense of loss became worse.
It might be time to step away,
And let new paper crowns be made,
With good tidings only,
With good hearts, indeed.

Barely keeping the utilities in tact. I'm pretty much paying for the both of us to live here.

I am fucking praying that shit gets better. I'm practically in tears just hoping that things will be okay.

I just feel like I'm drowning with just an inch between the hell I'm in and the fresh air I need to keep living.

Gonna apply to some jobs this week and hopefully hear back soon.

I just wanna work at Barnes and Noble. Dx

I'm starting to think we just have a mutual tolerance rather than a friendship. Or maybe we've both just changed and only now realized it.

Change is always daunting, but learning it isn't always a bad thing keeps things in perspective.

We had a good run.

Now is the time for a new path less travelled.

It's really interesting to see what people do when they think you aren't paying attention just because you weren't around. Kind of sad and predictable, especially knowing that you were being genuine while they lied.

Hopefully applying for jobs soon.

I really hate it here.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm one of those casualties, those kinds you now scoff at and talk about to all the others.

Who knows now what I am to those I once called friends.

I'm gonna get out of this place, start over, and rebuild.

Back
Top Bottom