Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demonic Toy (Ryu_Momochi/butterfly0408)

He smiled softly,"I think some of your... female coworkers will be jealous..." he said with a soft chuckle as he nibbled her neck, slowly helping her to her feet,"I saw a few of them starting at me as we made our way to here..." he said as he began to get dressed himself. He loved everything about this one, she made his body feel amazing, her energy was so good, and so pure. He sucked softly on her neck, teasing a most sensitive bundle of nerves.

For a moment, as he kissed at her neck, she forgot about all her troubles and cares in the world and just moaned a little, tempted right then to just go at it right here and now once again. Her hand slowly started to reach for him but then held itself back, snapping into the moment again, "Damn it!" she cursed, frustrated with herself as she quickly went about dressing herself best she could. He looked pretty funny with her half buttoned shirt and messy hair. "God.... I look like a cheap tramp..."

He chuckled softly,"No... you look like an expensive one..." he teased as he kissed her lips gently, opening the door and helping her out,"Go do what you need to do... I'll be waiting out front." he said as he moved, licking her pulse softly before moving away with a teasing smirk, heading towards the door. He sent a teasing image into her mind as he walked away, noticing a few of the other women in the store looking at him.

Her knees almost buckled under her as he walked away. He was a slick one alright. Bastard. Damn him. And thank god for him at the same time.

Trying her best to compose herself, she went upstairs to her bosses office and quick her job. Dear lord, she actually quit her job for this guy! What was she thinking? She was crazy. And when she finally became sane again, what was she going to do without a job. Well, what was done was done and there was no way to take it back as she collected her things and turned in her keys.

Throwing on her jacket, she came out of the store and looked at him, frown on her face as she flung her purse over her shoulder, "I can't believe I just quit my job for you. I don't even know you!" She started walking down the street. She didn't quite know where she was going, she just walked.

He smiled as he followed her, letting her lead the way. He knew she would be confused about the whole reason she was addicted to him, so he'd just let her try and sort it out on her own. He walked next to her, his eyes on her as she walked, he had to admit, any man would be lucky to have her, and she was all his. He let his hand move, ghosting over her shoulder a bit,"Hmm... it's getting kinda late..." he said softly.

"Huh?" she said, finally leaving her own head and looking to him, then to the darkening sky, "Oh, right..." she said before moving towards the subway entrance, pulling her metro card from her purse as she started down the steps. She didn't know if he had his own, but figured if he didn't he'd find a way through on his own. She didn't even bother looking back until they were down on the landing, waiting for the train and sure enough, there he was next to her. Sighing, she went back to silence, thinking.

For once it didn't take long to the train to show up and she got on, knowing he would follow. They were the only ones in the car, yet she still stood holding onto one of the poles as the train went into motion.

((Sex on the subway train?))

He smiled softly as he saw they were the only ones on the train. He knew it would be awhile until they got to their street, and it was late, so no one would be getting on. He saw her standing with her back to him and he smiled, seeing her reflection in the window infront of her. He sent an image into her mind, showing them through the window, her legs spread wide as he pushed deep into her.

She was mesmerized a moment by the image she saw there, jaw dropping as she watched the scene. It looked so good as she clung to the pole, him pressing her against it, nipping at her shoulder from behind. Her mouth actually watered from the sight.

Quickly, she shut her eyes and tried to forget what she just saw, "Cut that out!" she yelled at him, keeping her eyes closed a few moments before she at last dared to open them and look to the refection again...

He smiled softly as he licked his lips softly,"Cut what out?" he asked, seeing her turn back and putting the image back. He loved to see her squirm, he could already feel the heat rushing off her as he slowly moved behind her, letting his hands rest on her sides,"You're getting to think that I'm responsible for everything... how do you know some things aren't coming from your mind alone?" he asked gently, nipping at her neck a bit.

She had a much similar reaction to the second time seeing the image as she did the first time. Jumping a bit as his hands touched her. With her eyes closed, she didn't know if it was just another trick or if he was really touching her. Her eyes stayed closed and she just guessed. "You are doing that and you know it!" Sighing she knew exactly how this was all going to play out. He would toy with her, she'd resist. He'd toy some more. She's give in. They'd have the best sex yet in the end. Perhaps she could throw him off. Yeah! Do something he wasn't expecting to make catching him off guard and perhaps kill his interest if she killed his game plan. Reaching for her jeans, she started to unbutton them and just acted like this whole thing was nothing to her, "Look just get his over with okay?" she started pushing her pants down her legs. Maybe he wouldn't want her if she just offered it all up front.

He smirked softly as he nibbled at her neck,"I'm not doing anything..." he said, putting an image in her mind showing him just sitting behind her. He smiled softly as he sucked on her pulse softly, his hand moving over her side and up under her shirt over her breast, caressing it softly. He could feel the heat pouring off of her, knowing she was enjoying it as he teased her body, his fingers pinching softly at her nipple as he sucked at her neck gently.

"I'm smarter then that Ryu!" she scolded, her hands by now clutching the metal pole for dear life, her. Her body was shiver and so she figured that perhaps yelling you make him think he wasn't getting to her... even though he REALLY, REALLY was. "How could I see you sitting there with my eyes closed unless you placed it there. Duh!"

He smiled softly as he licked at her pulse softly, his hand caressing her breast more,"I really don't know what you're talking about... I'm just sitting here..." he said, nipping up her pulse as his free hand moved down ghosting over her inner thighs a bit before moving and slipping into her jeans, rubbing at her panties gently, feeling just how wet she was getting.

She seemed to growl in frustration, attempting to wiggle herself away but succeeding only in nudging her ass into his groan. "No! You are not just sitting there!" She at last opened her eyes and turned her head as she went on, "You're just messing with my-" pausing, her eyes went wide for the vision from in her head was sitting there before her eyes as well. Turning her head again, she saw him behind her as well and gasped. Which was real and which was not. "You're going to make me go insane!"

He smiled softly,"Sounds to me like you've already passed that a long time ago..." he said with a chuckle, nibbling at her neck as his hand rubbed her a bit faster and harder,"Hmmm... you're so sexy..." he whispered, rubbing over her clit softly and teasingly,"I can see all your thoughts... all your wants and needs..." he said as he nibbled at her neck, keeping the images the same,"And all of them aren't put there by me..." he smirked as his hand slipped into her panties, rubbing softly at her soaking wet slit.

Eden's hands grabbed tight at the pole, whole body tensing, jolting really as his hand toyed at her. Was what he said true. All these things he was putting in her head, had they been there all along? Damn, this didn't know she had such a twisted, sexual mind. For a moment, she was trying to hold onto her last few shreds of self control before.... fuck... she just snapped! Giving a loud, almost like a grunt, she just let herself go once more. It always seemed to come to this, it's it? Her hand reached for his, the one that was dipping down into her panties, only pressing his hand deeper into her, crying out as she felt him be forced into her by her own will. It just slipping in so easy with all her wetness, "Ryu! Mmmm! Damn it just take me! Take me here! Take me now!" The clatter of the subway train rushing through the tunnels of the city, tousling them just a bit.

He smiled softly, nibbling on her neck as his fingers slipped into her, gliding slowly in and out of her,"Hmmm... such a naughty girl..." he whsipered in her ear, nibbling softly as his fingers pushed in and out of her, feeling ehr body tightening around them,"Wanting to be fucked hard on a subway train... where anyone can see..." he whispered, a finger moving to rub at her clit gently.

Her face went bright red again, his words slipped her for the time back out of her state of compliance back to her state of resistance, "Stop saying things like that! Don't even joke!" And it was true. Sure she had tons of fantasies, all of them different and all of them with him, "You better look at my fantasies again Ryu, if you want to know me better." Being caught in the sexual act was more a fear then any of her fantasies.

Back
Top Bottom