Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demonic Toy (Ryu_Momochi/butterfly0408)

"You know the answer damnit!" she cursed a little, hating that he was having such an effect on her that he had her hot and horny, tugging at him and wanting him inside her all the time. The way he whispered that he could smell her only turned her on more. But she was only so strong and her body started to slip down his. She whimpered a little but still held on as tight as she could to him.

He smiled, sucking on her neck as his hands ghost over her sides,"I want you to say it..." he said, letting his hand moving to caress her breasts, pinching her nipples a bit and pulling them gently,"I want you to tell me how much you enjoy it." he said as he moved, pulling the last of her clothes off, moving and pushing her against the wall, the coolness of it sure to cause a reaction as he moved, kissing down her body.

She yelped out loudly and moaned as her hot body soon met the cool wall making her body shiver against his. Gritting her teeth, she let an animalistic growl rise from her throat as her hands grasped his neck and pulled his lips into yet another kiss. "Like your ego needs to be any bigger," she went back to wildly kissing his lips before they moved down to his neck, "Mmmm, you want to hear me say I want this so bad that I can't stop thinking about it? That I want you every second of every day? That you are the best partner I have ever had? Is THAT what you want me to say?"

He smirked as he kissed her deeply, moving and slipping away from her lips, moving down once more and lifting one of her legs, kissing at her inner thigh,"I love hearing that you're enjoying me..." he smirked, his hands moving over her rear, sucking on her skin and making a mark, moving up her inner thigh towards her slit.

Eden's breathing was racing by now as she had to struggle to keep herself standing. Her legs were weak as he sucked at her thigh, leaving yet another mark of lust one her body. He liked hearing her say it, so she could not help but wonder herself, "And do you enjoy me?"

He smiled softly as he kissed up her inner thigh, licking softly at her skin,"Mmmm... I enjoy you very much..." he said, moving and letting his tongue slowly trace towards her center, his hands caressing her ass as he pulled her hips closer to him, teasing her skin and nerves with images and touches. He knew exactly what kind of tortures just to tease her.

Gasping, she pressed her whole body against the wall and bucked her hips towards his face. It was to much! The way he touched her. The way he sent images into her. She needed him. Now. Then. "Stop it!" she whispered, a hand twisting into his hair and yanking his head up, urging him to rise up to his feet. "Stop SHOWING me what you can do and start DOING it to me damn it!" When it was in reach, her hand went to his pants, desperately trying to free his cock from them so he could impale her with it before she died of anticipation!

He smiled at her eagerness, moving and pulling his pants off, revealing his cock as he moved, biting at her neck as he started to push into her slowly,"Hmmm... but you know you love when I tease your body..." He said as he pushed himself slowly into her, feeling her body tensing with each millimeter he pushed into her,"Hmmm... say it... say how much you love what I do to you..." He smirked as he finally hilted inside of er.

Her mouth dropped open as she gasped for air. How was it possible that his cock felt just as good slipping into her now as it had the first time. No, it was even better now. Her whole body was shivering from the sensation as one of her legs wrapped around his, intertwining them together, "I...I....." she was trying to get the words out between her panting of pleasure, "l..lllo...love... oh god!" she nugged her hips against his. The friction was fantastic! "I love what you do to me! OH!"

He smiled, feeling her push her hips against him,"Good..." He whispered, moving and biting up her neck soflty, slowly starting to thrust into her. He loved the feel of her, the way her body tightened and tensed with each movement was delicious. He moved, biting her lower lip and pulling it softly as he pushed faster into her, hitting deep and hard inside of her, his hands moving to her hips to keep her close as he made sure to tease every pleasurable spot inside of her.

And she, in turn, loved the feel oh him. His hands, his lips, he mighty cock piercing her like a mighty sword. She surrendered gladly to him. After his teeth played a bit with lip, she returned the gesture, starting to lightly nibble at his lip before lowering her lips to nibble and nip at his chin, then back to his neck once again. "Yes..." she moaned, "Ryu. Oh! Oh Ryu! Mmm!" She wondered for a moment if she dared push this even further now or not. What the hell, right? Only live and love once, "Harder!" Her tone was begging, pleading with him.

He smiled, pushing harder into her, pushing as deep as he could as he bit her neck teasingly, his hands caressing her rear as he made sure to hit every pleasurable spot inside of her. He moved and kissed her deeply, his tongue slipping into her mouth and rubbing at hers as one hand moved, slipping between them and rubbing at her clit as he pushed hard into her,"Mmm... so good... I love fucking your wet... tight hole..." he whispered, sending some teasing images into her mind as he continued to pleasure her body.

No man she had ever slept with was ever able to find and push every last one of her buttons/ Add to the fact he was pushing them all at the same time and he was driving her towards the point of no return rapidly. Her hands clawed as his skin, leaving her own little love marks upon him while she nudged her hips against his the best she could. She was getting weak. She had not had sex in so long and never this much in such a short period of time OR this intense! The images, like promises of things that were still to come between them was it. It was like she was having sex multiple times at once. A moment later, the wall of that tight hole he loved so much tighten even harder around his cock as she climaxed, whimpering the whole while she reached the top and feel back down to earth again. Her hot juices spilling all over the place.

He smiled as he felt her end, holding her close as he nibbled up her neck softly, purring gently as he nibbled on her ear gently,"Hmmm... good...?" He whispered, grinding teasingly inside of her, feeling her hole twitching around him,"Maybe I should give you so much you'll pass out...?" He suggested teasingly, sucking on her neck gently as his hands teased over her rear more.

"I..." she was started to get limp, weak against him, coming down from her orgasm. Her body twitching a little every now and then or shivering a bit. "I think I'm.... already there...." she whispered, feeling her eyelids getting heavy against her will. He had taken all she could give him for the time being and was left spent, wasted in return. "I... I have to....... work...." she groaned out, only just barely hanging onto her consciousness.

He smiled softly, nipping at her neck and pulling gently at her skin teasingly,"Hmmm... I dunno if I should let you..." He teased, grinding softly inside of her,"Maybe I should just take everything you have..." He said as he sucked on her pulse gently. He loved to tease her, loved to make her body shudder and shiver with pleasure.

She shook her head slightly, as much as she could, "My...job...." she tried to protest, but even as she did, the way he moved against her still, sucking out the last bit of sexual energy she had to offer him this time, things grew hazy. "Oohh......" she moaned weakly, unable to do much else. Her pulse was still beating fast against his lips as she weakly attempted to push him away and get back to work. Little good it did. She could do nothing to stop him from sucking her dry until she was out cold once more.

He smiled softly,"You don't need it..." He whispered in her ear softly,"I can give you money... I can give you anything you want..." he whispered, sucking on her earlobe gently as he ground inside of her. It was true, he had bank accounts of every currency. He didn't know when or where he'd be summoned to next, so he had to be prepared. He pulled softly on her earlobe, waiting for her response.

It didn't take long for him to get her attention once again and had her shivering. With a groan, her hips just slightly nuzzled against his again, causing her to gasp. It still felt so good and by now, she was so sensitive. "Ryu..." she whimpered.

((Going to sleep. Night))

He smiled softly, nibbling at her neck gently,"Yes...?" he whispered, his hands caressing her rear teasingly as he ground inside of her, feeling so deep,"What do you wish...?" He said as he sucked on her pulse, pulling at the skin softly. He knew she wouldn't be able to refuse him, the pleasure was too great.

What DID she wish? That was a good question and she was silent for quite some time as she thought about it. Or at least tried to think about it. Her mind was not working as fast or as properly as it usually did. Did she want more sex? Yes, but she didn't know if she had the strength of it. Did she want to go back to work? Yes, but working would take away from the time she could be having sex. So many questions and all the answers were going to change her life. "I... don't know...." She moaned a little. "I'm so tired..."

He could feel her mind racing to figure out what she wanted, and he loved her indecision. He nibbled at her neck gently, grinding softly inside of her softly as he held her close to him, buried deep inside of her,"Hmmm... maybe you just need a bit of energy back..." He whispered, letting some of his energy flow into her, enough to give her cognitive thoughts for awhile. He licked at her neck,"Tell me..." He whispered gently as he nibbled softly on her earlobe, pulling softly at it.

The moment he gave her the little bit of her energy back again, her whole body seemed to react to it. There was life in her once again. And all at once, she just blurted you, "Sex!"

A moment later, her senses seemed to caught up with her and she blushed. "I mean... well.... sorry." Her arms grew tighter around him, coming back down from that sudden rush to get cozy with him once more, "I want... more sex. You seem to have infected my mind with want for it just... not here." She looked around the small space they were still in. "You've shown me a thousand fantasies and I think it's time we get to work on fulfilling a few more of them. Besides... I have to go give my notice with my boss. That is if you meant what you said about having money. Sex can't keep a roof over my head and food in my stomach after all."

He smiled softly, licking at her pulse softly,"You don't live as long as I have without learning a few things..." he whispered, slowly moving her and starting to slip out of her, teasing her with every inch as he nibbled at her neck,"If you want we could go to the bank right after this so I could prove it..." he said as he finally slid out of her, feeling her juices drip a bit onto him.

Damn him and the ways he could toy and play with her body like a pro. Well, he was a pro it seemed. And he was hers. Or... was she his? The image of him and all his money, and her as well, in some nice penthouse apartment. Her his little kept treat in the house. Shaking her head a bit, she tried to push that image from her head. Knowing him, he'd slip his way in and see it.

She whimpered a little, sad when she lost the intimate contact of being joined with his body like that. He mind however seemed to clear a bit once he was out of her though. Like when she looked down... and realizes she had ripped half the buttons off her shirt when she was taking it off. "I don't know how I am gonna get out of this store without everyone figuring out what we did down here..."

Back
Top Bottom