Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demonic Toy (Ryu_Momochi/butterfly0408)

He smiled softly, moving and picking up a collectors book,"I remember this one..." he said softly,"I helped correct the first edition..." he said, mostly to himself as he read. He'd seen a lot of things in his life, and many things that most would wish they hadn't seen. He turned softly,"Do you have Beethoven's eternal love?" he asked, knowing the only copy was in paris.

The moment he started speaking, she frozen, knowing it was him. There was something in his voice that made the hairs on her neck stand on end as well as make other parts of her do things against her will. Calmly she set the books down and just as calmly turned towards him, crossing her arms, "No. There are no known first editions. Good luck finding it. In fact, why don't you make it your quest to find one. Right now! Go!"

He smiled softly as he looked at the books,"Oh... what a coincidence..." he said, pulling a letter from his pocket, an original copy,"I've got one... I'd like to sell... who's the owner?" he asked as he looked into her eyes, a soft flash of devilishness in his eyes as he looked at her.

Eden sighed. But of COURSE he would have a copy of it! Or at least claimed to. She approached him and took the letter from him, looking over it. It certainly looked real, but... "It's not even worth telling the owner unless we have the book on hand to be examined and appraised." She extended her arm to hand the letter back to him.

He smiled softly,"Then how about this...?" he asked pulling out a book,"This... is something he'd be interested in..." he said, placing it down softly. It was a grayish book on the shelf,"Something in this book... would make any collector shit himself... just to get a glimpse of it..." he said as he smiled at her.

Her had peaked her curiosity, even though she knew it had to be some kind of setup. Tentatively she reached her hand for the book as she asked, "And just what exactly is that?"

He smiled, the book was in very light papyrus,"This..." he whispered to her,"Is the journal... of Judas..." he said, his eyes glowing a bit. This was something no one would ever give up, even if it was a hoax, which this wasn't. He looked at her, his hand moving and placing over it,"But... you know there's a very large price for this..." he said as he looked her up and down.

((Note: To any reading this and becoming offended. Fuck you, it's an rp, get over it.))

She was not the avid collector like her boss was, but something of this magnitude even interested her. With eyes wide, she touched at the pages and looked at the writing. It was written in a language she did not know. If this was real, it put a whole new meaning to the term '1st edition' for sure. Her eyes went to him, watching him look her up and down, getting a good idea what the price was that he was looking for. "It's not me you would be selling the book too. I doubt you'd want the same thing you want from me from my boss. He's 50 and fat."

He smiled,"I will only give it to you..." he said softly as he moved, lifting it slowly,"On one... condition..." he said as he moved a bit closer to her,"Here... now..." he said as he sent a single erotic image through her mind, teasing her a bit as he pressed himself against her,"I'm so... very hungry..." he teased.

She gasp and bumped back against the book case, jostling the texts a little bit. With the combo of his advance and the image he placed in her head, it brought turned her body back into sexual mode once more. It started to warm up to the idea, even as she was trying to talk her way out of it. "I'm not a collector. I don't want your book."

He smiled,"But... I don't need the money..." he said as he sent another image into her mind, already knowing she was getting wetter, being able to smell it among all the dust of the texts,"You could say you got it from someone older that you know..." He said, pressing her gently against the shelf with his chest to hers,"All you need to do, it give me another feeding... right here... right now... and you could be very... very rich..." he whispered to her.

"I..." she was short of breath, needed to wet her lips a little for her mouth was going dry. "I don't want to be rich. Money changes people..." she was running out of excuses. That was perhaps the last hop she had. If he didn't take that line and leave her be, she'd be buttoning her own shirt just to feel some skin on skin with him.

He smiled softly,"Then... forget the book..." he whispered, putting it in a pocket,"And just have some fun with me anyways..." he said, sending one more thought, this one the two of them in the depths of pleasure, him pushing her against the wall of the shower the first time she pledged herself to him. He licked his lips softly before moving and kissing gently at hers.

That was it! The last straw was broken. Nothing could stop her from returning his advances now. Raising her hands to his chest and just resting them there lightly, she kissed him back, moaning softly into his lips. "Mmmmmmm...." her tongue took a moment to slip out and lick his lips a little seductively.

He smiled as he kissed her lips, moving and letting his tongue slip out to rub at hers as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close to him. He didn't want her to lose her job, so he smiled gently,"Privacy..." he whispered to her, knowing she'd still get a bit loud, but know she'd also try to stifle it.

"Storage room..." she whispered back, pointing with her eyes in it's direction. It was on far side of this basement room. At the end of the isle they were in now, a left, and at the end of that isle. It locked from the inside and there was only one key. The one in her pocket at this very moment.

He smiled softly and nodded, moving and taking her hand,"Lead the way..." He whispered to her, moving and licking her lips once more teasingly, sending a flood of images through her mind that would get her wetter than anything he'd done before, knowing this would make her enjoy it all the more.

With a gasp, her knees almost buckled, but it only spurred her on more. She took his hand and quickly lead him to the room. She stumbled a little with the keys in her hand, trying to get it open. Once it was though, she slipped them both inside, shutting the door behind them. The little storage room was window less and dim as she flicked on the one light inside. It was just made up of some cleaning supplies and even more books. Her back was to the door now, as she looked at him, lust in her eyes to say the least.

He smiled, being pushed back into some of the books in the storage room,"Hmmm... get some... my little seductress..." He said as he smiled softly, licking his lips softly as he sent more images through her mind, making them raunchier and raunchier as he waited for her to make the first move.

"Me? Seduce you?" she raised an eyebrow in question and shook her head lightly, "No my friend. You have seduced me into this Ryu. This is all YOUR doing." One moment she was against the door, but in a flash she was across the small space with her arms around his neck, kissing him ravenously!

He smiled as she was on him almost instantly, his lips pressed to hers as she kissed him, his hands moving to caress her hips and rear as he pulled her close. He could feel her want, her need as his hand lifted one of her legs, grinding himself against her as his tongue slipped into her mouth, rubbing at hers as he felt her temperature starting to rise, and knowing that soon the clothes will come off.

He was right. The first piece of clothing to suffer was his shirt. Her lips never left his as her eager hands grasped the hem of his shirt and ripped it upwards. Her lips only paused a moment to allow the shirt passage over his head and off completely, tossing it aside. Where it landed, who cared? While her lips returned to his, her hands went to work at the buttons on her blouse. Their eagerness to get her own shirt of caused them to humble constantly over the buttons.

He smiled as she tore at him, knowing she would enjoy this. His hands moved over her hips, letting her have it her way as his lips pressed to hers. His hands moved and slipped up her sides, slipping under her shirt to caress her breasts with a smirk. He sent more images into her mind, wanting to send her into a sexual frenzy as his hands pinched her nipples teasingly.

"AH!" she gasped and moaned with the new images in her head. He was driving her wild! Screw the buttons on her shirt! She just ripped the blouse wide open, buttons popping this way and that across the room. In a moment of the wild frenzy he wanted, he threw her arms around his neck, holding tight as she jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist. She needed him to hold her or she'd fall, but she did not say it. If it happened that she fell, she'd just jump up again.

He smiled softly as he nipped and sucked on her neck, grinding against her teasingly as his hands ghost over her sides,"Hmmm... you want me... don't you?" he asked teasingly, his hands moving to slip under her shirt to caress her breasts, pinching teasingly as he sucked on her skin,"You're so wwet already... I can smell it..." he smirked.

Back
Top Bottom