Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demonic Toy (Ryu_Momochi/butterfly0408)

She was hardly able to move until she weakly snuggled back against him, shutting her eyes. A gentle moan was the only noise she could muster up as she quickly passed out next to him, resting her head on his chest as she slept through the night. It was not until the next morning, with the light shinning in through the window that she started to stir... opening her eyes once again...

He held her close until the morning, snuggling softly and purring. He'd never been around anyone like her, and something about her made him want even more. He snuggled close to her, taking a deep breath as he held her to him. Something about the smell of her skin, the feel of her body against his. Something about her made him never want to be away from her.

It took her a moment to realize a few things.... she was naked, she was well satisfied, and there was a man holding her in her arms. The same one from her fantasies the day before. He was real and there. And she was shocked and confused, "Mmm... what's going on?" she groaned as she moved to sit up and rubbed her temple a bit. "What the hell happened last night." Her attention went to him fully once more, "What hell are you?"

He yawned and stretched, hearing her wake up and start to say things,"Hmmm... morning..." he said, ignoring her rambling,"Sleep well?" he asked as he stood, stretching a bit. His wings appeared behind him, stretching their full wingspan,"What's all this rambling about...?" he asked softly.

He does no reply from her as she say there on the sofa, face pale, frozen with her jaw dropped and eyes wide looking at the wings on his back. He wasn't human. Wasn't normal. She hardly remembered last night. Not every detail, only some. She could recall feeling things that even now just thinking about them sent shivers down her spine, but wings was not something she remembered.

He let his wings return to his back, folding into his back and disappearing,"Hmmm... it's a great morning..." he said as he looked out the window before looking back at her,"Oh, sorry, were you talking about something?" he asked as he moved over, his hand ghosting softly over her cheek gently, sending some images through her mind.

She had the frozen look upon her face until he touched her and sent erotic images into her head again. That certainly shocked her back into the moment! With a gasp she bolted away from him, literally jumping over the back of the sofa, grasping a throw blanket from the back of it as she went, "How do you keep doing that!?" She paused a moment to try and remember more from the night before and the night before that. "At least I think you keep on doing that..... uh... I need coffee..." she wrapped the blanket around herself as she walked into the kitchen. Being that it was an apartment, it was really just part of he living room. A small island with two stools separated it from the rest of the room. She went right to the coffee pot and started to mix up a strong batch up for herself.

He smiled softly as he moved, sitting on one of the stools,"Hmmm... coffee sounds good." he said as he looked at her, looking perfectly normal now. He had fed enough to keep himself corporeal for a good amount of time,"But could mine have sugar please? I don't like bitter things..." he smirked, showing her an image of him eating her out from last night. He licked his lips softly, looking at her with a deep breath of early morning lethargy.

She dropped the coffee mug she had just been pulling out of the cupboard to the floor in the moment he spent that flash of memory into her head. It shattered into a dozen pieces, one of them cutting her barefoot. Not badly, but enough to make her flinch as she started to bleed. "Stop that!" she yelled at him again as she knelt down on the floor and with a shaky hand started to pick up the piece of what was once her favorite mug. "Dammit! What did I do to deserve YOU suddenly bargaining into my life?!"

He smiled softly as he looked up at her,"Hmmm... well," he said as he moved, taking the shattered coffee cup remains and placing them on the table,"You have a certain... energy... I need..." he said as he waited for his coffee,"This type of... let's call it pure energy, is very rare, but I am drawn to it. So, because you have it... and in excess, I was brought to you." he said as he chuckled softly.

She sighed a little as she tightened the blanket around herself a little more, "There is no one else... in the WHOLE world... that can be your supply for this... this energy? Not a single person? I'm stuck with you?" She spoke like she was unhappy with this situation, but deep down inside, something in her was pleased. Perhaps it was her ego getting a little inflated that she was important to him in such a way. Reaching for another pair of mugs, she poured them both a cup, putting the sugar on the counter to him to do with as he pleased as she went to the refrigerator and pulled out the creamer for her own cup. "You know, you still have not explained to me what you are and how you got here. I think you owe me that much."

He smiled softly as he moved, taking his cup and pouring the sugar into the coffee,"Hmmm... yummy..." he said as he took a sip. He listened to her questions calmly,"No, there is no one else..." he said softly,"With your excess of this, energy..." he said as he moved, letting his fingertip ghost over her cheek,"You're the only one to possess it... and I love it... so very much..." he said as he licked his lips softly.

She shivered with his touch once again, her hand mid stir with a spoon in her cup of coffee as she got lost a moment in his eyes before she shook herself out of it. Her hand quickly returning to stirring her coffee, "You keep dancing around the question I keep asking you. I won't stop asking it, so you might as well answer Ryu..." she set the spoon in the sink and raised the mug to her lips to sip the sweet coffee at last, "Who are you? What are you?"

He smiled softly, sipping his coffee,"Hmmm... well, I am what you'd call... a god... I suppose..." he said as he took a deep breath, stretching a bit,"Well... no, not god... demigod." He said as he moved, looking at her with a soft smile,"I've been around longer than any of you have been around.... I've been with many... many women... and I have to say that so far, you're the most delicious I've ever tasted..." he said as he moved, kissing her lips gently,"And I guess you could say I'm addicted..."

At first as he commented about how he had been with many women. No, correction... many MANY women, she was giving him a look that could kill. To sleep with a woman and then remind her that she was just one of the bunch, that was just so pigheaded of a man. But the look softened with the rest of his words. The way he only used the other women to make her stand out as something special... she melted a little inside that moment. "You're good with your words, aren't you?"

he smiled softly,"I have to be..." he said as his hand ghost over her cheek, his eyes locked on hers,"You don't get to be as old as I am without learning a few things..." he said as he moved, kissing her lips gently, nibbling a bit on her lower lip teasingly before he pulled away from the kiss.

She was perhaps just as addicted to him as he claimed to be to her. His kiss warmed her inside even more then the coffee in her mug. Taking in a deep breath before letting it out on a slow, soft, sigh. No man, demigod or not, ever had this kind of effect on her. "I.... I.... need....... I need to go to work!" she snapped out of her trance at the end there. Leaving her cup on the counter, she walked away with him, towards her room, shutting the door to chance into some clothing in private.

He smiled softly as he watched her head to the room. He moved and sat on the couch, sipping his coffee as he waited for her. He knew she'd still probably have questions, so he would wait. He'd already had some good answers, but every one had different questions, so he'd wait to see what she'd do. He was craving her even now, something about her energy was just delicious, but he wasn't one who was used to waiting, so he moved, putting his hand on the door, sending a few choice images through it.

She was already put on her undergarments and pair of jeans on, just starting to put the belt she wore through the loops when the images found their way to her. Her knees buckled under her and she had to sit on the bed to keep herself from ending up on the floor. A moan escaped her lips as she tried time after time to open and shut her eyes to get the images to stop. But they didn't. "What did I tell you?! Oooooh!" she called out through the closed door. She couldn't go on with her routine unless he stopped sending her images that made her want nothing more to take off the clothing she had just put back on.

He smiled, implanting an image of him and her at her work, teasing her body with pleasure and need, knowing she wouldn't be able to resist him or the need,"You know you love it..." he said through the door," You know you want more... need more of me." he said as he moved, passing through the door like it wasn't there, appearing on the other side.

He know she needed it. Hell SHE knew she needed it! But was not about to let him know how much power he really had over her. Not yet at least. She did not notice him enter the room with her. Her eyes were still closed as she struggled to get up and finish getting dressed. The moment she was on her feet again however, her knees buckled under her once more and she was on the ground, panting, "No.... uuuuhhhh, I don't!" she yelled as if he was still on the other side of the door.

He smiled,"You have a strong will..." he said softly,"Generally at the first wave of images they're all over me..." he moved, lifting her chin softly, moving and kissing her, removing all the feelings,"Go... do what you need to..." he said to her, all traces of his influence disappearing from her. He moved, undoing the door and stepping out, grabbing his coffee once more.

Truth be told, if he had kept those images in her head a moment or two longer, she would have been just like the others before her and been all over him once again. But she was not about to look a gift horse in the mouth. Quickly, she finished dressing. Throwing on a button up blouse and a pair of sandals. Grabbing her purse and jacket as she headed for the door. "I want you out by the time I get home from work!" she yelled at him as she open and slammed shut the door.

((He gonna come for a visit at the bookstore? *smirks*))

He smiled a bit. He formed some clothes and waited a few hours, until she forgot about him. He moved, slipping out of her house and following her scent. Finding her concentration in different places, trying to figure out where she worked. After awhile he found it, moving inside he moved to a set of books near her, picking one up and beginning to read it.

She had only just gotten him out of her mind and been able to focus at long last on her work. Even her boss could tell something was up. Eden was not one to be distracted at work. This was a first, but he eventually let it go and just let her go about her business. She was heading towards the downstairs room of the store. No one hardly ever went down there. It was where they kept the rare books. First editions and such. Only collections when down there. She went down there with a pile of books, not knowing he was near.

Back
Top Bottom