Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Key to Going Green(Avengers)Lady/Moon

Bruce chuckled. "probably not a lot of Winter Soldier memorabilia." he muttered. "i don't think James was ever supposed to be anything more than just rumors and Stories." he admitted as he took a swig of coffee. "i guess i didn't realize that it would have been so true while he was still a kid too." Bruce admitted. "your welcome James." Bruce stated, much more relaxed now. it would be fine so long as he didn't try to touch Steve. "he probably won't want anyone to see him naked." he warned James. "you'll probably have to wait outside the shower for him." he warned. "but the shower room won't have any windows or other doors so no one will be able to get in." he promised Bucky. "we'll help you James. Hydra won't get away with this. not even if we have to kill off all of Shield to do it." he promised, his eyes glinting bright green.

there was silence for an hour before Steve finally moved, shifting to lay on his side and pressing his back to the wall as a few frightened whimpers left his mouth, uncertain as to where he was and who was there. "talk to him. let him know it's you, tell him where he is." Bruce suggested, Steve shuddering as he realized Bruce was there. big strong Bruce. "B...Bucky..." Steve whimpered, trembling as he uttered a short, broken sob. unable to hold out against the pain inside. but he couldn't go back inside his head, he didn't much like it there anymore.

“He was always supposed to the the ghost story that scared good little spies, but I’m sure if asked, Tony’d come up with some sort of memorabilia for him.”She snickered a little sipping her coffee, sighing quietly. “I hadn’t either, not until I listened to him talk, and realized that no matter what stories he told, it was only steve that was a constant.”she muttered. “...No. No one will see him naked. I’ll check the bathroom before he goes in, but he’ll be okay in there.”Bucky nodded thinking at that, not liking the idea of the man being alone, but also understanding why. Nodding slowly he looked at his friends who were looking so ready to help him not only take care of steve, but to dish out revenge. Knowing somewhere, tony was building gadgets and pouring over tech, clint was sharpening knives, loki was keeping tony stable and plotting....and he didn’t want to even consider what coulson was planning for the people who’d hurt his captain. They were good people. He had good people now, it’d be okay.

Erin stirred at the sounds of steve waking, moving from where she’d been dozing on bruce’s shoulders, fidgetting ready to intervene if bucky was going to fall apart. Bucky jolted at the first sound of whimpers, twisting to look at him, long hair tied back into a ponytail, back in his dark jeans and tank top, looking deadly and at ease despite the casual clothes. Leaning closer he shifted to meet steve’s eyes, “Hey, punk.”He muttered looking so lost and confused on how to help, swallowing hard.”Stevie?Do you want me to hold you?”He said looking at the other anxiously, looking so lost on how to help him, needing some clue on how to help."What can I do, stevie?What do you need me to do?"

he nodded. "i'm not sure that Tony isn't already looking." he admitted with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "you know. if you really think about it, they've been the center of each others lives for a very long time." he muttered. "it's no wonder their both too scared to make a move on each other. it's going to be even worse now." he admitted with a grimace before he nodded at Bucky. "make sure you check the vents and cupboards too." he muttered distracted as he tried to think of ways he could help Bucky as well as Steve.

Steve whimpered as he heard Bucky, reaching out for him, pulling him close and buried his face into Bucky's stomach and began to sob. just breaking down. he had always been open with his emotions, which was a very good thing now. Bruce didn't have to worry about him locking the emotions away or ignoring them. "you can touch him." Bruce commented softly. "stroke his hair but don't pin him or hold him, he'll feel trapped. rubbing his back might help. innocent touches, things you might have done a thousand times." Bruce muttered. knowing that Bucky had comforted an upset Steve before. he just had to do the same thing he always did. for the most part. "talk to him, or hum, mybe sing, whatever so long as you use your voice."

“...that’s both amusing and disturbing.”Erin muttered before nodding. “They have been. And true. They’re afraid of losing everything.”She muttered before grimacing. “It’s going to be bad. Worse.Remind me to talk to Clint.”She muttered because she knew it was going to be horrible, but James’ sex drive was sky high, and she knew him well enough to know he’d feel guilty about being still attracted to steve despite what happened...he’d need stress relief. And she couldn’t help, she’d offer, but she was sure james would never risk the child she carried for the roughness he’d want. “...I will.I can do that.”Bucky said nodding quickly, taking the advice and filing it away for later.

Bucky yelped, startling a little as he was pulled in, hands hovering over the other’s back, wanting to touch him, but not sure it was okay. Looking anxious as he looked around for the other two, before swallowing hard. “O-okay.”He muttered lowering his hands fingers gently stroking through steve’s hand, gently rubbed his back, fingers pressing down slightly along taunt muscles, trying to relief the tension there like he always did, sliding into the role of comforting the man he loved so, so easily. “Sing, James. You said you only sang for him when he was upset.”Erin reminded him softly, smirking ever so slightly when she heard him start to sing, not overly surprised the once altar boy-yes, even if he’d been horrible at innocence, his parents had still taken him to church- started singing quietly amazing grace, in that deep quiet voice that lilted and shaped words oddly now, not only with his brooklyn accent, but the words tinged with every language, every place he’d gone afterwards. Shaping vowels and rolling constanents, enough of a mystery to be a soothing balm, distracting and quiet, shifting through every song he coudl remember, the only hint he was scared, desperate and worried was the tightness in his eyes, not a hint of it in his hands or voice.

Bruce chuckled. "Tony does things like that." he admitted. "he means well by it. he doesn't realize it's a bit creepy." he admitted as he watched her. "Steve won't like that James is screwing someone else you know." he pointed out. "but i think James will probably need it. it's a good thing i just finished making that new healing serum. i'd have used it on your arm, but i don't know what it would do to the baby." he admitted. "don't want to risk upsetting anything." he admitted, smiling at her belly before studying James. "he's not handling this well... i better go get Steve a change of clothes." he muttered, kissing her temple before heading out to get some of Steve's things.

Steve stiffened at the yelp but he didn't pull away or let go. he shuddered and tensed even more at the first touch, but soon was relaxed in Bucky's grip, simply crying himself out as he listened to Bucky sing. "you still sing pretty." Steve whispered after a long, long moment. he'd listened to at least three songs he knew. "i want a shower..." Steve ordered, gently releasing Bucky, still crying, but silent tears now. he let Bucky check the bathroom, and carefully moved in, checking everything himself too before turning the shower on as hot as it would go and tried to scrub himself raw. he might have succeeded considering how fast the Serum healed him.

“it’s fairly adorable at how very socially awkward he is really.”Erin smiled slightly as she thought about the billionaire before nodding as she looked down at her phone. “I know, but he’s going to need it, and I wont be able to.Not only because of you and me, but...well, the baby.”She muttered because it wasn’t just bruce and hers relationship that kept her from jumping james if he needed it, because she knew how utterly rough he’d be if he lost control, and knew it’d kill a part of him if he hurt her. “Don’t worry about it, it’s not that deep. It’ll heal, and I’ll wear long sleeves so he can’t see it.”She muttered before nodding, “He’s not. Go. Get clothes, I’ll stay.”She muttered flushing a little as he kissed her temple watching him go.

“Sorry...you surprised me.”Bucky muttered as the other tensed, trying to relax, to not freak out as he gently stroked the other’s back, flushing a little. “Thanks. Remind me later, and I’ll teach you some of the nursery songs I learned while away...”he muttered because he’d learned multiple songs, the language lessons having been easier to learn through song then simple speaking, much like how a child learned their first languages. “Okay. We’ll go get a shower.”He said helping the other up, checking everything throughfully before settling outside the door to wait. Though after nearly a half hour Bucky cracked the door so he could talk. “Cap, if you’ve tried to drown yourself, I’m going to be pissed.”Bucky said keeping his voice light and teasing, though he still sounded completely wrecked, to many emotions, to much trauma to sound like himself. “Do you need help?”

Bruce chuckled. "hes a genius and a billionaire, he's allowed to be 'eccentric'." Bruce stated with a snicker. "well i'm certainly not going to offer up my body. Clint and Coulson will just have to handle him." he decided. he wondered if it was strange that he wasn't upset with the knowledge that she would have sex with Bucky if he needed it. oh well he'd worry about it later. "remember your tazer." Bruce ordered, patting her pocket where he insisted she always carried the Tazer. she also had a tranquilizer gun, just in case. it was more for Bucky than her. he felt safer knowing that she could stop him, or drop him at any time.

Steve made no indication that he had heard the other apologize, but he did smile. he loved to sing with Bucky. he couldn't keep Key as well as Bucky could, but they could harmonize rather well when Steve managed to get the notes just right. he settled into the shower and scrubbed and scrubbed, trying to wash the feeling of their fingers and their lips and their filth off of him. it didn't work. he sniffled when Bucky spoke. "i can't get their fingers off me." he whimpered. "they won't come off...."

“Oh gods, don’t tell him that. He’ll be even worse then he already is.”She muttered snickering quietly before nodding, studying the other, trying to decide if he was upset with the idea she would have had sex with bucky, if it hadn’t risked the baby. “...Hm, I’m sure Clint would love to be fondled.”She smiled a little before nodding. “I know. And I have the traq gun.”She smiled at him, amused because she knew it was more for bucky’s state of mind then her own.

“Well, I can help with that. Hold on.”Bucky said as he walked into the room, pausing long enough to shuck off his shoes, pull his hair back into a ponytail to keep it out of his eyes, before easing the shower door open, looking down at the man.”You know, sitting in the shower, not the best way to wash off you know.”he muttered even as he was grateful that even the showers not used all the time, in the tower the showers were huge and easily accommodated two super soldiers easily. Wincing a little as the water soaked his clothes, making the clothes stick to him as he eased the washcloth away from Steve. “Here. I’ll wash you off okay?I’ll get them off of you.”he said even though he held the washcloth away from the other, waiting for permission to touch him, even if he’d already taken more liberty then he probably should have in getting in the shower with him.

Bruce chuckled a little and shook his head. "definitely not going to tell him." he promised, shaking his head. "he's bad enough without help." he admitted with a smile before he smirked. "Clint's been lusting after James since he was like, six. of course he's going to like being fondled." he stated with a roll of his eyes.

Steve went tense when James walked in, but relaxed when he saw it really was his best friend. it was alright, he was okay, Bucky would protect him. Bucky would keep him safe. "...my legs gave out..." Steve whispered at the comment of sitting in the shower. "...." there was a long silence, a hesitation before he finally nodded. "okay." he whispered, letting Bucky wash him clean. soothing away the tactile memories. the fingers and lips would come back he was sure, but for now he didn't feel so filthy. "...thanks Bucky..." he whispered, loose now. relaxed, letting Bucky wash him, tensing only when Bucky dipped too close to his ass or cock. he felt safe, Bucky was safe.

Bucky was tense and focused as he watched the other, wincing a little.”Damn...”He sighed before smiling slightly. Waiting for the other to agree before nodding. “Okay then.”he said gently washing him, swallowing hard, trying to relax as steve tensed, grinding his teeth. This was horrible and he couldn’t stand that his friend was so hurt he couldn’t even do this without scaring him. His heart hammering as he looked him over, because even knowing what happened, steve was beautiful to him.feeling sick with guilt and pain, before sitting back on his heels after he cleaned him up. “Think you can get up, or do I get to carry you back to bed like a fainting damsel like I did when we were kids?”He asked smirking a little, though it looked strained and worried, trying so hard to act normal, when there was nothing normal about this.

Steve was well unaware of the mental issues Bucky was facing. he just didn't care to notice. "i am not a fainting Damsel you asshole!" he complained, just as he always did, glaring at Bucky as he struggled to find his feet before he sighed, sagging against Bucky. "...i can't get up." he complained, sulking. "i want clothes Bucky... i'll crawl out. you go get clothes." he ordered, the water turning off at a verbal order. Steve did manage to make it to the Toilet all on his own, drying himself off and wrapping up in a towel to hide his nakedness. his hair dripping onto the tile because he always forgot he needed to dry his hair first. "...there's no one outside, right?" Steve asked, looking anxious. he didn't want to see anyone else. he didn't want anyone else to see him so weak. Bucky was okay, Bucky had seen him hurt and helpless before. but Steve had to be strong for the others and he wasn't sure he could...

“You are to. All blond and cute, definitely Cinderella.”Bucky teased letting the other lean against him before nodding.”I’ll go get some clothes.”he said even as he eased away, walking out, smiling slightly when he picked up teh clothes from the bed, looking amused as he turned to walk inside, shaking his head at the iron man t-shirt, well even if the billionaire wasn’t there, it was obvious the billionaire was needing to show he was still around for his friend, even if he understood the need to not crowd steve. “Just Erin and Bruce?You want me to tell them to go?”he asked already cracking the door again to order them into the next room, knowing they wouldn’t go far, but at least out of sight. “You forgot to dry your hair, punk.”He muttered as he took another towel to dry his hair, gently rubbing it dry before looking down at him.”Come on sweetheart.Time to get up, get back to bed, and maybe eat something."

he snorted. "i am not Cinderella. shut up. i'll kick you in the knee again." he warned. "thanks." he watched Bucky leave, feeling fear tighten in his belly. alone, he was alone... anyone could come in. he relaxed only when Bucky returned. "...Erin can stay." Erin couldn't hurt him, she was too small and too... well she was a woman. she had also seen him weak, she was a psychiatrist after all. it had been her who had helped him when he'd first been unfrozen. her who had seen him lose it and break everything in sight and get lost in viscous memories and just all around went insane. he didn't have to be strong in front of her. "..." he made no noise as Bucky dried his hair, but he had to admit, it made him feel protected. like when he was a small child and his mother lovingly bundled him up after a bath and told him silly stories. he got dressed and had to smile at the Iron Man shirt. he would never admit it, but it was one of his favorite shirts. "...there's food?" he asked, his stomach growling loudly. "help me? my legs are shaking..." he admitted.

three days later and Steve wasn't much better. he refused to leave the tiny little med lab and refused to see or interact with anyone but Erin and Bucky. he woke from screaming nightmares, and sobbed through flashbacks and was starting to refuse to sleep for fear of reliving it all over again every time he closed his eyes. sometimes he could eat, and other times he would throw up anything he tried to ingest. he was napping when Clint came to the door to get Bucky, insisting that Bucky needed to take care of himself too, which meant going for a walk in the fresh air and sunlight. Clint claimed it would help Bucky clear his head so he could think of better ways to help Steve.

“You can try. I doubt you can move well enough to kick me these days.”Bucky teased his voice light and amused, though there was worry in grey eyes. “Good. Because I don’t think you’re going to get her to go away. She’s pregnant, worried and likes you. Don’t be surprised if she latches onto you like a puppy with a bone.”Bucky teased a little smiling as steve let him dry his hair. “yea, lots of it.”Bucky grinned before wrapping a arm around him, “Let’s go then. You helped me walk last time, it’s only right that it’s my turn.”he smiled as he headed for the other room with his shaky friend.

Bucky frowned looking up at Clint, growling quietly as he stepped out of the medlab, glancing at the other man, turning a small throwing knife over and over in his fingers, “I’m fine, Barton.” “No you’re not. You are going to go. And spend at least a few hours out. And I wont leave his side while your gone.Go.”Erin ordered before disappearing back into the med lab, sitting down next to steve, leaning down to meet his eyes. “Can I get you anything?”She asked softly, gently, worried on how he was going to respond without bucky there.

“Come on. If I have to go out, we’re going out to Brooklyn.”Bucky sighed running his hand through his hair before pulling his hair back into the small ponytail, seeing the look on clint’s face and knowing that he wasn’t going to get out of going out. Sighing as he slid onto the classic motorcycle he smirked at clint. “So, are you riding bitch, or taking your own bike?”He smirked, that playful strained smirk that said Erin had actually talked to him about the other being attracted to him, even if bucky was having problems wrapping his head around the fact that they were both conspiring to let him have sex when it was so, so wrong that he still wanted steve like that.

he huffed. "i'll nut punch you then." he decided. "It's okay... Erin is okay. but not Natasha." he ordered. "Or Bruce... and i don't want Tony here. or Clint and Coulson...." he muttered. "and no Loki... and turn off the TV." because Steve could hear the news and knew that somehow, someone had realized that Steve had been 'brutalized' and where talking about it on the TV. "thanks Bucky." he muttered as he leaned against the other and settled into bed.

Steve woke to the talking and blinked a little, smiling as he heard Bucky protesting. he never did take proper care of himself. Erin could protect him for now. "just don't leave?" he asked her hopefully. "i don't like to be alone." he admitted, blinking at her. "you have the Tazer?" he had to ask. if someone came in, he would feel better if she could protect at least herself.

Clint just nodded. "sounds good to me." he admitted before he smirked. "riding Bitch, of course." he stated with a smirk. "any chance i have to press myself tight to you is a chance well taken." he stated with a smirk as he slipped onto the bike behind the other, he had to think gross thoughts to keep from getting hard against the other. now was not the time to make an offer. lest they crash and die.

“Nope, no one else.I promise.”Bucky muttered as he flipped off the tv.”Welcome. Now rest.”he ordered quietly gently stroking his hair as he tried to will the other to rest.

“I’m not going anywhere. Except maybe to throw up in the trashcan. Seems even with medicine, I’m still sick in the mornings.”Erin made a face looking at him, “Me either. We’ll keep each other company, since our boys are busy.”She snickered a little before grinning, “The tazer and the traq gun. Bucky made sure I had them. Seems to think the more armed I am, the less he’s going to have to worry....he forgets that if I’m annoyed enough, I might be tempted to use them on him.Especially if he doesn’t get any damn sleep.”Erin huffed, trying to make him smile as she settled into the chair next to him, getting comfortable.

Bucky laughed at the other as he handed the other a helmet sliding his own on. “I’ll keep that in mind for the rest of the day. Might have to inform your boyfriend though, that you’re enjoying being pressed into me.”He snickered as he drove, and it was obvious after a bit that he wasn’t driving aimlessly, that Bucky was looking for something, within a hour he arrived, smirking as he pulled into the farmhouse, yanking off the helmet as he heard the sound of dogs. He had always loved dogs. “Come on.”He said smirking a little as he headed for the kennel, having called to ask if they could see someone, smiling as the young woman approached. “Mr. Barnes?I’m Alexandra Saints” “Yes.Sorry about the short notice, but it’s been a little busy at home.” “It’s fine. Come on.We’ll see the others, and see who speaks to you the most.”Alexandra smiled as she led them into the kennel play area, laughing out loud as the great danes crowded the super soldier, demanding attention.

Steve smiled. he could feel her pain, he was sick often too. he knew it was emotional, but he couldn't help himself. "i'm sorry you have to be away from Bruce." he whispered. "i just. i can't..." he admitted. because Bruce was strong enough to do whatever he wanted to Steve. logically, he knew Bruce would never... but that didn't stop him from being afraid. even more was the shame that he wasn't strong enough. he had to smile when she complained about Bucky. "he's always been like that." he muttered. "especially when he's been worried about me. i caught pneumonia once and Bucky stayed right by my side for three months while i recovered." he admitted. "then he had to be admitted because he collapsed because he didn't take care of himself." he admitted.

he smirked as he wrapped his arms around Bucky's chest and squeezed. "go ahead. Coulson would probably invite you in for a threesome." he teased with a snicker. "he knows i have the hots for a certain fellow assassin." he admitted with a snicker. "uh... why in the world are we all the way out here?" he asked, wondering if he was about to get fucked in the woods or something. actually. that would be hot. he'd have to talk Coulson into that. "...uh, James? those are Great Danes. we're never going to fit a dog on the back of your motorcycle." he warned before he realized that there where puppies, midgrown and adults all over. "...good lord are they adorable!" he gushed, unable to stay strong against so many gangling puppies and flopping goofy tongues.

She waved a careless hand at him.”That’s not why I told you, steve. I would be away from him even if I wasn’t in here. Him and tony are working on something, and I was told not to go in, it seems Tony’s caught the overprotective bug, and has forbidden me from doing anything to straining. Up to and including supervising them in the lab.”She smiled a little looking him over. “He understands, steve. We all do. Though you might consider calling Tony on his phone. He’s half convinced you died on him and we buried the body.”She teased a little before her eyes widened, “Are you serious?Well. We’ll have to watch him more.”She said looking even more worried about bucky now.

“...You two are so weird.”Bucky muttered snickering a little. “Cause you can’t have farms downtown.I thought you were more intelligent then this.”Bucky teased before grinning. “I know. I only came out to see if I could find one I liked, Alexandra said she could bring it in to the tower if I found one, since you know, none of the cars we own are really dog friendly.”Bucky snickered a little smirking as he let the dogs crowd against his legs, laughing as clint gushed. “I thought you were supposed to be like the super serious assassin here.”He teased amused as one of midgrown puppies nearly climbed in his lap as he crouched down. A good sized pup, old enough to be house broken and basic training, but not so old that he’d grown out of the puppy cuteness yet. Glancing over at Clint he bit his lip a little, pointing to the puppy in his lap.”What about this one?You think this one is okay?”He said, showing that while he’d resisted leaving steve, why he’d brought Clint with him here. Because he needed to make sure that he was making a good choice in dogs. that he wouldn't totally fuck this up.

he smiled. "okay." he muttered, studying her. "he's upset cus i was... hurt. that's all. he doesn't want you to get hurt too." he admitted. "besides, he's probably working on something for you and doesn't want you to ruin the surprise.he does that." Steve admitted with a smile as he reached for the phone and sent Tony a Text, flashing her a wink. he was feeling much better if he was back to punking Tony as he sent the other a typo riddled message that he wasn't dead and he hadn't been buried and that Erin was annoyed with Tony. "he's okay for now. he sleeps when you come to visit and i make him eat." Steve admitted. "and you made him go outside. that's good." he admitted with a smile.

he snickered. "no, we're kinky. there's a difference." he admitted. "why in the hell do we need to go to a farm? if your here to 'play with the goats' i'm staying here." he warned, sounding highly amused. "well as long as it gets to the Tower safely. and we can easily buy a dog friendly car." he admitted. "i'm a sub, i'm supposed to be a bit girly." he teased as he rubbed the puppies ears examining it. "it's very intelligent." he mused. "good teeth. is very focused on people. i think it's good. he's very snuggly. Steve will like that." he admitted, quickly catching on to what Bucky wanted the dog for. "he'll like the color too. this is the perfect dog." he promised Bucky. "go get the paperwork from her, he should have puppy papers and purebred registration papers as well as a list of shots and vet visits he's already been to." he admitted, patting the dogs side.

“I know. But he’s being bratty about it. I woke up this morning and found my table piled high with ‘pregnant people snacks’, I swear, that’s what the note said, and instructions on when I needed to eat and you’re probably right, he’s down there making me something, and I’m mildly terrified at the idea.”she snickered before laughing softly, shaking her head. “he’s going to kill you when he figures out you’ve been punking him this whole time. Even more so when he realizes James has been in on it, and him fucking up with the tablet last night was just him fucking around.”She snickered knowing james had screwed up the OS and apps stuff on his starktablet just to give steve something to laugh over as tony cursed as he worked on it. “Okay. He’s okay for now.And it is. Though I’m not sure if it’s a good thing or not it’s clint he went out with.”She snickered a little.

“I do not play with goats!”Bucky sputtered looking at a loss before grinning. “Don’t worry, it’ll get to the tower okay. And I will, tony’s already said we can get a car. I just wanted to take the bike today. Just cause it meant you’re plastered against my back.”he smirked, leering at the other a little before rolling his eyes slightly at clint. “You are fairly girly, now that I think about it.”he said before relaxing completely as Clint confirmed he’d done well choosing a dog. “I’ll go get that taken care of. You stay here, make friends then we’ll go get stuff from the pet store before she brings him over.”Bucky said bounding to his feet and heading inside, looking happier then he’d been in days at the idea he’d done well choosing. Grinning when he walked back out, he tucked the folder into his jacket before smiling at Clint. “She’s going to bring him over by 4. Which gives us a few hours to go to the pet store first.”Bucky said sounding pleased and happy, grinning as the puppy pressed against his knees, scratching his ears."Ready to go?Or are you going to take one of your own?"He teased

Steve couldn't help it. he snickered. "Tony's just worried that your not eating enough. he worries about all of us, but now your pregnant and he's panicking about it because he thinks he's not safe to be around babies. just let him do what he wants, you can always ignore it." he pointed out. "and at least you have all the snacks you want now." he pointed out. "plus you get all kinds of free toys." he admitted with a grin. "i know. that's what makes it fun." he admitted with a chuckle and a grin. "i still can't beleive Bucky managed to do what he did to that poor tablet." he admitted with a smile. "oh, they'll go out and spray-paint a few buildings or something."

Clint laughed at the man's sputtering. "well at least Tony knows we're getting Steve a dog, but does he know how big of a dog he's getting?" Clint asked, looking highly amused. "and i enjoyed being plastered against your back, wanna go plaster yourself to me in the woods?" he offered, flashing Bucky a wink. "i am a bit girly, though not nearly as bad as Loki is." he admitted with a snicker. "or Tony for that matter." he admitted. "i think i'll wait and see how much of a handful this one is first. we both know Steve's not going to be fit to take him out for walks for a while." he pointed out. "so it will have to be your and my job no doubt. we'll have to get enough food for him. are we going to let Steve name the little guy?" he asked as he handed the puppy off to the woman and headed out with Bucky. "yeah, let's go. we're going to have to have everything delivered though." he warned with a smile. "and some heavy duty toys wouldn't go remiss as well as several dog beds and training books."

“I know, but having my table overflowing with food because he freaked out, it was fairly amusing really.”She snickered before smirking a little. “He’ll be fine. But I doubt we can convince Tony he’ll be okay...not to mention Bucky and Bruce are already worrying over being around the babies.”she smiled a little. “Free toys are always fun. And that tablet was such a mess, Tony had to give up half way through because he got so frustrated with it, he ripped it apart and put it together again.”She snickered a little.

“Uh, yea I told him it was a great dane, though I don’t know if he was really aware of just how big they got.”Bucky snickered a little before raising a eyebrow before shaking his head. “I want a soft mattress to pound you into if I do.”he snickered before nodding. “They really are girly. Tony was getting his nails done this morning when I took a break to get food.”Bucky snickered a little before smirking. “I know. It’ll be okay. I probably could do my morning workout that way, if I have to take the dog out.”he said knowing he was going to be forced to take a break daily now that he’d left for a bit. “Steve gets to name him.It’s his dog.”Bucky rolled his eyes a little as he pulled his helmet back on, “Of course.I’m not about to try and figure out how to put stuff on the bike.”He snickered before looking pleased with the idea of getting everything, smiling as they headed back into the city. Grinning as he went about collecting everything they’d need for a dog, and probably alot of stuff they didn’t, but well, tony said go ahead and buy anything he wanted, so there it was. Pausing as the cashier rang up the thousands of dollars worth of things, he glanced at Clint, tilting his head.”Are we missing anything?”he asked glancing at his watch.

he chuckled a little. "i think Bruce has come to terms with it actually... you know, he actually Talks to Hulk?" he asked, sounding a little baffled. "i had thought that Hulk was Bruce, just at a baser form, but it's more like Hulk is another person entirely." he admitted. "have you met Hulk yet?" he asked curiously. "i have. he's really..." here he frowned, looking for the right word. "he's gentle, actually." he admitted. "did Tony really?! oh man, we have to tell Bucky that!" he admitted with a chuckle. "so, when's lunch? i think i might be able to keep something down today." he admitted.

he snorted. "yeah, probably not." he admitted. "Tony probably thinks your getting some tiny little chihuahua or something." he admitted with a snicker before he licked his lips at the other. "think the girl would let us use hers?" he asked with a smirk. "i can't get my nails done, i chew them too short." he admitted, examining his nails. "and i do have SOME male pride." he admitted with a chuckle. "its good for you to take a break. Steve worries about you too much." he admitted. "if Steve names that thing some fruu fruu name, i will never forgive you." he teased with a smile. "nope. i think that's everything we need. and if we forgot something, we can come back for it." he admitted. "it's almost four, we need to get back before she gets there." he admitted with a grin. "and make sure Jarvis records the reaction. Steve won't react well to us being in there, so we want to see his joy second hand." he admitted with a grin. "and James? seriously. if you need someone, come get me, okay? i'll let you beat on me, fuck me, whatever you need. okay?"

“I know. It’s different...interesting actually. And no, it’s been...a little insane. When he was out last, I was sorta busy keeping James from going insane.”Erin winced a little before smiling. “So tony tells me. I can’t wait to meet him, its just...never seem teh right moment.”she said before smirking. “Yea. He got tired of trying to rewrite the code for it, so he just junked the whole system on a hard redo, and started from the beginning.”She snickered before smiling. “Any minute now. Loki was bringing some down.”She smiled quietly girnning as they settled in to eat when loki brought them food, wondering just how bucky’s day was going.

“Probably. Though if he thinks I’m geting something small, he’s fairly stupid. I mean, really?Do we look like ankle biter dog type of people?”he snickered before pausing, looking like he was seriously thinking about that before shaking his head. “I’m not fucking you here.”James said because while he was interested, he really did want to ask coulson before he did so, even if he had been told it was okay, he needed to talk to the other. “Just a tiny little bit of pride.”he teased before sighing, “I know. I’m going to try to take care of myself this time around. Last time he was really sick, I ended up in the hospital to. I don’t need that this time.”He said before laughing, “I seriously doubt we’ll get a fruu fruu name. With our luck it’ll be something he picked up off tony or something.”He said grinning as he nodded. “Let’s go then.”he said already heading back before nodding. “I’ll record it.”he said as they got to the garage, pausing, staring at the other man, looking like he was seriously considering it, before nodding jerkily. “I think I’ll take you up on that later.”James muttered as he headed upstairs, grinning as he got the dog, muttering a question for jarvis to record it, before heading to the med lab with the dog prancing at his side. “steve?I have someone who wants to meet you.”James grinned a little as he walked in, nearly yelping as the dog took off across the room towards steve, having not considered that maybe giving the dog steve’s shirt to smell before coming down would be a bad idea. But he’d wanted the dog to know who he was looking for.

he nodded. "yeah. true." he agreed with a grimace. "i'm rather surprised he didn't." he admitted, shaking his head. "James was always overly protective of me." he admitted with a smile. "i think that's why he doesn't bother me now, you know? because he's always been there, for every ache and pain i've ever had." he admitted with a smile. "poor Tony, almost, almost makes you feel sorry for him." he admitted with a snicker. he was able to keep down his lunch, a rich tomato soup.

Clint snorted. "good point." he agreed. "but Tony was never one for common sense." he pointed out with a chuckle and a shake of his head before he pouted at James. "but i'm horny." he complained with a smirk as he shook his head. "very little." he agreed with a snigger. "tell you one thing, i look fucking fantastic in a corset." he admitted with a snigger. "your doing fairly well taking care of yourself, though i think that's because Steve is making you eat and sleep." he admitted with a smile. "this is true. but then again, Steve is a sassy bastard. i know what he, and you, are doing to the poor resident billionaire. you made Tony cry i'll have you know. that poor Tablet." Clint snickered. "i didn't even know Tony knew some of those words." he admitted before he smiled at Bucky and nodded. "even if you just need to talk." he promised. "go make Steve's day." he ordered with a grin.

Steve was playing a game on Facebook when Bucky returned and he shrieked, startled when a mighty weight landed on him and started sobering all over his face. "what the hell!? you got me a baby Pony?" Steve demanded with a laugh as he carefully maneuvered the dog so he could examine it, his eyes sparkling. "it's a Dog! i've always wanted a dog!" he admitted, looking up at Bucky. "it's really mine? you mean it!?" he asked, his eyes wide, sparkling with life that had been nonexistent the last few days. "...his name is Madden!" he decided, rubbing the dog's head and snickering at his own wit.

(bonus points if you catch the joke ;) )

Back
Top Bottom