Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Aurora bit her lip a little. She was a little sadden that she could not stay out in the woods here, it was pretty and she liked being with nature. When he came back with her clothes she noticed her shirt was badly torn, it was not even worth it. She took his shirt and slipped it over her head, and then slipped on her jeans. She noticed from his shirt that he smelled very nice, and she breathed in his scent deeply. she did not know if he noticed.

Taking her hand, he said, come on! we have to get far from here at least for a while. If you don't show up with me bread and pregnant the council will send another alpha male to take you, and that won't end well, someone will have to die. For now at least we have to leave, at least until they give up looking for you.

He lead her out of the cabin, and down the dark trail to the jeep and helping her in they took off down the trail with the lights off so as not to attract attention. Robert didn't like having to sneak away from his own home, but he knew that as long as she was not bread and in the area, the council would see to it she was persued. Eventually they made there way to the main highway and headed east toward the mountains.

Aurora climbed into the jeep. she watched as the woods disappeared and the highway appeared. there was so much silence that she could no longer take it, she had to break it. She looked at him."I am sorry about making you leave." She looked down a little. "It isn't right what your kind does, and honestly, you don't seem like the type to want to go a long with it, you seem i don't know, more caring, so even if i was willing, would you want to father children with a woman you did not love?"

Robert looked over at her. "its your kind too you know, and "my kind" aren't like that. That isn't the old way, and not the way I am. What I was trying to do would have been worth the sacrifice to me. I would have helped to preserve my race and have had a chance to continue the old ways and at the same time been able to save you from being made all the things you so much want to avoid."

Aurora looked down. "I guess because I know nothing about "our kind" its hard for me to wrap my mind around it. Still in my head I am just the little orphan girl, just trying to crave her place out in the world, and I thought I was doing an OK job of it." she shrugged a little.

"I'm sorry, I was a bit harsh. I've lived like this my whole life, and its hard to understand anything else. Hopefully we can get to know each other better now, and maybe understand each other better. He reached over and took her hand. "I'm sorry... no matter what, I will protect you."

Aurora felt his hand wrap around hers, she looked up at him and smiled a little. "I guess we both have a little learning to do about each other." she looked out at the road before them. "so where are we going?"

"I have some land up in the mountains. There is nothing on it, but its a place to go. That is unless you have a better idea. Its a long way though, we will have get a hotel room for tonite."

Aurora looked at him and shook her head. "I have no other idea's where to go, I have never left the city before." She looked at him and bit her lip. "I do not have very much money to spend on a hotel room for tonight" she looked down feeling embarrass about it.

"Don't worry about the money. Just try and relax. Do you have any idea how you ended up an orphan? That's very odd for a purbread werewolf." he looked over at her and smiled.

Aurora felt bad that she could not help pay, but her mind drifted as he asked about her parents. "I know very little, i was found in a cabin in the woods, and from what could be pieced together, my parents accidentally were shot to death, by hunters, and since they had no id's on them i was on orphan"

"So you stayed in an orphanage untill you were an adult?" How did you make your way untill now?"

"Yes I left when i was 16. I did odd jobs, like clean houses, and then other types of jobs, like i worked at a restaurant for a while as a waitress, and a grocery store as a check out girl, i was a dog walker for a while. I did whatever i needed too to survive." she looked at him most people would feel sorry for themselves if they went through what she did, but not Aurora she had to much respect for herself.

"Though you may not know it you have a proud heritage, not something you should be ashamed of. will you let me show you the old ways? I'd like for you to know where you came from. What your real heritage is, not the jerks that chased you down." Robert saw a motel and pulled off the road. "we can spend the night here".

"Well since I really don't know anything about my heritage, whatever you could tell me would be nice" She smiled she was excited to hear anything that he could tell her. "How did you find me then?"

"By your scent. You can do it too.. you have the ability. Like when you smelled my shirt. It told you about me. A male can smell a fertile female for miles. Its nothing perverse or dirty, its just a way to preserve our race. As an alpha female, and a potential queen, a male can smell your scent for at least 20 miles."
he got out of the jeep and went inthe motel office, and returned a few minutes later with a key. He handed it to Aurora. "They only had one room. I'll sleep in the jeep. "

Aurora rasided her eyes brows so he had caught her smelling his shirt. she bit her lip when he got out of the car and disappeared into the motel office. When he was gone she did take another smell of his shirt. He scent was so attractive to her. She had that smell in her mind when he came back and said that there was only one room left. "We are two adults, I think we can handle sharing a room." She climbed out of the Jeep and looked at him.

Robert took her hand and led her to the room, then went back to jeep to recover what little they had brought with them. He came back in the room and closed the door the room had one double bed a night stand, a desk, and a chair. A small TV sat on a table at the foot of the bed. "Would you like to use the bath first? he asked?"

Aurora entered the motel room and looked around a bit. It was not bad for being a motel on the side of a road. She smiled as he offered her to bath first "thank you I would love to" she then disappeared inside the bathroom, she turned on the shower and stripped of her clothes and entered the shower letting the warm water run down her body

Robert looked at the situation in the room and knew, that despite Aurora's assertions about them being adults, their were strong forces at work which she had no knowlege or control over. The consequences didnt bother Rober in the least, they were what he was tasked by the elders to do, and what the klan desperately needed, but to come this far he had been forced to let aurora hold onto expectations, that she herself might not be able to meet. For his part, being with her in the same bed without mating would be a struggle, but not outside of his ability. Males, though strongly driven by their hormones were much less influenced by circumstances and emotions than females. He waited patiently reclining on the bed as she finished preparing herself for bed.

Aurora climbed out of the shower and wrapped herself in a towel. She then found a hair drier attached to the wall and began to dry her hair. Once she finished she sighed and knew she had no clean clothes to wear. She slipped back on his shirt and went back into the room she laid down on the bed.

Robert got up and went to use the shower. The cold water felt good on his skin. He always ran hot, and cooling down relaxed him he towelled off, ran his fingers through his hair and slipped his shorts back on.. He usually slept naked, but he would make an exception this night. When he came out of the bathroom, he asked, are you ready to sleep?

Aurora laid in bed while he was in the shower. She was just thinking how dramatically her life has changed, and so far not for the better although Robert did seem like a nice enough guy. As he came and laid down next to her. She nodded her hand and laid down "good night"

Robert shut off the light and pulled back the covers, but left himself mostly uncovered. He could smell he sent rising that probbly meant she was responding already to his presence. He tried to push down his senses and just go to sleep. try as he might, sleep eluded him and he tossed and turned.

Aurora feel a sleep rather quickly. Through th night however she kept inching closer and closer to him. Her body needed to be closer to him. Although she still could not wrap her mind around what she was her body was being awaken by having him near. So in the middle of the night she moved so her face nuzzled his neck breathing in his scent, and her womanhood moved close to his manhood pressing against him.

Back
Top Bottom