Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

"I left her in the family room playing in a playpen, when I came back she was gone without a trace. I have no idea. She couldn't possibly have crawled out of the playpen."

Robert let the girls talk and went to the kitchen and put on some coffee and set out three mugs. He listened quietly to their conversation, glad that it appeared that Aurora was making a a connection with another younger female. “I don't know” Linda said with a worried look. I left her in the playpen in the living room while I went to get the laundry to fold, and when I returned, she had vanished. There is no way she got out of the playpen by herself.”

Robert came back in with the coffee, and some cream and sugar, and stood behind Aurora, gently massaging her shoulders.

Robert let the girls talk and went to the kitchen and put on some coffee and set out three mugs. He listened quietly to their conversation, glad that it appeared that Aurora was making a a connection with another younger female. “I don't know” Linda said with a worried look. I left her in the playpen in the living room while I went to get the laundry to fold, and when I returned, she had vanished. There is no way she got out of the playpen by herself.”

Robert came back in with the coffee, and some cream and sugar, and stood behind Aurora, gently massaging her shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom