Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

"I'm not sure I understand it all either, but I know that I still love you. We are so different in many ways. Our comming together was not up to us, or it would probably never have happened, but I believe in destiny, and I am sure our destinies were meant to cross when they did."

She kissed his hand gently. "Robert I can't keep fighting like this though it kills me to keep doing it. How can we ever find a way around it."

"I'm not sure" he said honestly "but I think if we can remember that we love each other before reacting to each other's words it would help. Just remembering that neither of use want to fight, and neither of us want to do this alone. Do you agree that those things are true?"

Aurora nodded a little. "yes I think I can do that if you can." she looked at him, she looked so runner down by their fighting she hoped this was the end of it, perhaps a new beginning.

"I am committed to do it. I just want to have a family again. Everything else is secondary. " He kissed her gently and held her hand as the doctor came in. "I think I'm going to stay with her while you stitch her up" He said and scooted his chair up nearer her head and out of the doctor's way as he worked on the wound in her side. He held her hand and gently ran his fingers through her hair.

Aurora was greatful that he wanted to stay with her as the doctor stitched her up. She gripped his hand tightly as the doctor worked it painful and she hoped it would over soon.

Seeing her wince at the stitching, he leaned down and kissed her deeply, hoping to distract her a little. He knew also that sharing their scent would help them both. The doctor finished his stitching and applied antibiotics and a fresh dressing. He covered her back up. He then warned them sternly, speaking mainly to Robert. "I am depending on you to keep her here in this bed for two weeks. If she tears out those stitches, fixing them won't be as easy a second time!" He then looked at Aurora. "You are a headstrong young lady, but this time I expect you to cooperate. You have children to raise, and if you expect to be able to do it you have to heal properly." He patted her hand gently then shook Robert's hand and left. "Just remember, the bed rest wasn't my idea" Robert said smiling at her.

Aurora seemed to melt under his kiss it did help her relax and distract her from the pain. She listen to the doctors words and made a face once he was gone she looked at Robert. "two weeks I certainly do not think so, I need to look after the boys, I mean lukka is still adjusting to it here."

" You heard what he said, you need to heal. I'll get a large recliner chair and put it in the living room and you can stay there during the day after a few days, but I'm carrying you down there. Even that will get me in trouble you know!" He kissed her again with more passion than before, now that they were alone. The boys will just need to learn to be little gentlemen for a couple of weeks. It won't hurt them, and they need to know that no matter what they do later in life. I know its not often taught to boys anymore but it should be, whether human or wolf. Don't you agree?"

Aurora made a cute pouty face as he said she would have to listen to the doctors orders but she kissed him back just as passionately as he spoke of the boys she smiled. "yes that is something they will have to learn and something I want them to learn." she smiled.

"Do you feel up to talking to a couple of muddy ragamuffins before I through them in the tub? I know they were a little worrie when they say me carry you in."

"I am always up to see the boys, and for these next two weeks they can come in here no matter what even If I am a sleep I don't care." she looked up at him hoping he understood and would not fight her on it

"Alright thats fine, but you have to agree to stay off your feet. You can see them all you want, as long as your in bed, or later the chair. I know its going to kill you, but you need to heal up well. I'll just go get them." Robert grabbed a soft brush from the broom closet on his way by and then went out on the porch and called the boys. They came running, and when they got there, he carefully bushed the worst of th emud and sand from their clothes. He took a wet rag and wiped there faces and hands and then led them up the stairs. Be fore they went in the room, just outside the open door, he knelt down and cautioned them. Mommy has a big owie on her side, so you have to be gentle. No jumping or climbing on her. You two have to keep your feet on the floor, and behave like little gentlemen. Understand?" Both boy's nodded. "Can we go in Daddy?" Ashe asked. "Yes ... go on in" Despite his bruushing the boys were filthy and all smiles. Robert followed in after them. "Mommy!" they shouted, almost in unison.

Aurora sat slowly and carefully once Robert left the room she used the pillows to support her and she waited. She smiled as she heard the boys calling her. "hello there two, what have you been doing you both are dirty."

Ashe answered her "We have been digging tunnels Mommy, and making roads. We also caught some new serpents. Lukka is good at catching them! Lucca wanted to climb in her lap, but Robert stopped him and moved a chair beside the bed. "Mommy's lap is where the Owie is" Robert said. He pulled back the covers and showed them the bandages. " We have to be careful of those. You can sit on the chair next to her" "OK Daddy!" Lukka said smiling.

Aurora smiled. "oh my more serpents but where are you going to keep them all?" she then watched as lukka wanted to sit in her lap but Roberto stopped him she kinda felt bad for the boy wanting to hold him but she couldn't.

"Don't worry when you can get in the chair, I fix up a board so he can climb up and you can hug him, but theyr are both too dirty for that right this minute. I'll bring them back when they are clean. Maybe then I'll slide you over and let them get up om the bed next to you. Common you two! you need a bath!" he let them kiss their mother, and led them to their room and got them out of their clothes and into the tub with some soap bubbles and their toys for a good soaking.

Aurora sighed as they left the room she knew it was going to be a very long two weeks, she hoped by some miracle she would heal much faster

Robert left the door open to the bathroom so he could hear the boys and then went back to the bedroom. He gently picked up Aurora and moved her over on the bed and then layed down beside her. He gently kissed her. "I promise not put you down. Please believe me that if it seems I have, I didn't mean to."

Aurora listen to the children in the tube and she sighed she missed already spending time with the children. "I think your just head strong so your not use to someone going against you or having a different opinion

He didn't think of himself as headstrong, and the comment kind of hurt, but he thought first before reacting. "I guess maybe i am", he said quietly. "But I promise to try and be better."

Aurora leaned over and kissed him gently "and I will try to remember you were raised differently then so both have different outlooks on life."

he smiled at her and kissed her gently, but then had to get up and head to the bathroom as he heard way to much water splashing. When he arrived the boys were laughing hysterically and there was water all ove rt the floor. "Ok! I think you too are clean enough! he dried them off and sent them down the hall to the bedroom to get in pj's Ashe went to the room and started getting ready for bed, but Lukka madde a beeline for Aurora, still stark naked. and jumped up in the bed next to her. Robert looked in the door. "Is everything OK? I'll get his PJ's for you."

Aurora heard there Laughing and she shook her head. She knew something had to be up they probably made a mes of the bathroom. Before she knew it she had one very naked little boy climbing up in bed with her she smiled. "I am sure you are suppose to be putting on your PJs just like Ashe is doing, what are you doing in here?" she smile at the boy she was not mad at him.

Lukka cuddled up to her. "Mommy I miss you so much!" Robert smiled as he handed his PJ's to Aurora. Can you manage? or do I need to help? he asked.

Back
Top Bottom