Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

"but why did they bring him to us? I mean I thought we were public enemy number 1 for all they were concerned why would they want him here." she drew a deep breath as she did she felt one of her stitches start to pull so she stopped and held her side

"Raising a full blood male without a father is not allowed in there tradition, but its more than that. Without the scent of his father the boy will never develop the way he should. You've seen the change in Ashe's confidence. In the old ways, she had to give up the child, especially since it was my sister's not hers to begin with. It appears that though they have given up much of the moral code, the Elders have not turned there back on everything. I know its a lot to ask, but if you won't raise the child, he will be an outcast everywhere. He did nothing to deserve what has happened to him. I will love him as my own if you will." He looked into Aurora's eyes hopefully. He knew that another child would go a long way to healing her as well, but wouldn't pput the strain of nursing on her untill she had had time to heal properly.

Aurora seemed deep in thought a moment. "I can't turn my back on him, he just a three year ld for crying out loud, he will stay with us and be ours, I hope Ashe will be ok with this and understand, I am glad they are so close in age it will be nice for them to have each other."

"They seemed to get along just fine when I left him in Ashe's room. There is an unused bed in storage in the basement, I'll bring it up and st it up in Ashe's room today." He hugged her into his arms and kissed her. "There is one good thing that has come of it. You are now the only married Alpha of breading age left. It is clear they know this or they would not have sent Lukka here. No one would dare attack you now.

Aurora hugged him back softly this was starting to take a lot of engery from him but she could not let that show now. Once Robert went to get the mattress aurora went to Ashes room to check on the boys. She smiled as she saw them playing. "are you two having fun."

Ashe smiled up at his mother. "I like Lukka. Can he stay in my room?" At that point Robert appeared at the door with the mattress. "You should be resting you know, I can handle this for now" He set down the matress and kissed her softly.

Aurora smiled as Ashe said he liked lukka she was very happy. As Robert entered the room she ignored him about the resting. And looked to lukka. "Lukka are you having fun? Do you want to stay with Ashe?"

Robert put the bed together as the boys watched, and got excited that they would be sharing a room. "Oh yes Momma! Lukka answered the words slipping naturally off his tongue. "Oops! I mean aunt Aurora" He smiled at her. feeling good about where he was. Robert wondered what all had happened to him the last two weeks.

Aurora smiled as Lukka called her momma, it was sweet. "lukka do you like pizza, I know Ashe loves pizza." she smiled at Ashe knowing it was one of his favorites. "if you do we will order it for dinner tonight." she was differently not up for cooking.

"Oh Yea!" both boys cried out in unison. "Nothing like spoiling them sweety" Robert said to her with a smile. It was obvious he was kidding but only a little. He had been in trouble with her for similar things in the past before.

Aurora looked to Robert "I am not spoiling them I am spoiling me, I am not yet up to cook so what better to get then pizza." she then looked to the boys "alright you two you play for a while and I will call you when the pizza is here." she then went to the bedroom and sat on the bed

"I was just teasing you." He followed her to the bedroom and sat next to her. "It looks like our family just got bigger but I think we can handle it. Still, I have a feeling that there will be times when the two of them will be a handfull, and I'm sure Lukka will be a Momma's boy for a while yet. He has no doubt been through a lot lately."

Aurora looked at him, "but I'm not his mother, he had mother, and a step mother, I will do what I can for him, and I know I will love him as my own, however I am not sure he will ever see me as a mother."

"He already does. Didn't you hear what he said there a minute ago? Call it what you want. He will want to be cuddled for the next year or so, and need sympathy that only a special woman can give. Just like Ashe did." He hugged her. "Your a great mother, and I know you can do it. We have two very special little boys now."

"I will do what I can for him, and I would love if he came to adopt me as his mother, but I will not count on it." she wrapped her arms around him. "I feel so drained again, can you order the pizza please."

"Sure I can ... ypou just rest. You werent even supposed to be out of bed yet." he kissed her then called and ordered Pizza, and set the table. He came back to tell her it had been done but found her sleeping. When the Pizza arrived, he set the boys at the table and then took a couple pieces and put them on a plate, and filled a glass of milk for her, and carried it up to the bedroom. He came in and gently kissed her awake. "I brought you dinner. I have to get back to the boys before they make a huge mess!" he ran back down the stairs and ate with the boys.

Aurora smiled as he went to order the pizza. Once he left she settled down in the bed and she fell a sleep. When he came to bring her the pizza she opened her eyes long enough to look at it and then she fell a sleep again.

Robert sat and ate diner with the boys and the filled the bathtub and made thenm both get undressed and in the tub. With the addition of some soap bubbles and a few tows, they were ready to get clean. While they splashed and played , he went to the kitchen and cleaned up the table. Then he went back and drained the tub and rinsed the soap off of both slippery boys and dried them with a fluffy towel. He let Ashe pick his own PJ's and looked through the drawers and found an older pair of Ashe's that were kind of small for Lukka. The were still big on him but they would do. He took them down to the living room and sat in his big chair, and put one on each knee. He made up a bed time story about drangons and serpents. It wasn't very good but it did the trick and before he was finished, they were both sound asleep. He tucked them in bed, and being carefull not to trip over the toys, shut off the light and closed the door. When He finally got back to the bedroom, He found Aurora still sound asleep, her food untouched. He quietly took the food back to the kitchen, and put it away. then came back upstairs, undressed, and crawled into bed beside her. He wrapped his arm around her tenderly and held her close before drifting off to sleep. Their peaceful rest was disturbed about 4 hours later when their door opened and a little boy came in crying. "Mama? ... Mama?" seeing Aurora he came to her side of the bed and tried to climb in with her.

Aurora slept through it all, it wasn't until Robert came back to bed that she moved closer to him her face nuzzled into his neck breathing his scent. And then a sound came a small voice her eyes opened to see lukka tring to climb into the bed. She leaned over and picked up tucking hi. Under the blanket between her and Robert. "what's the matter Lukka"

Lucca didn't say a word, he put his back to Robert, and snuggled his face up against Aurora's warm breast. he was asleep almost in seconds. Robert leaned over the sleeping child, and kissed her softly."You suit him just fine" He smiled at her snuggled them both up wrapping his huge arm around them both.

Aurora was shocked when he fell a sleep so quickly, she then looked to Robert. "he is such a good boy, a lot like Ashe." she yawned and then slowly fell back a sleep

Robert woke early and quietly got out of bed leaving Lukka curled up at Aurora's breast Her arm was around him protectively. He got in the shower quickly and dressed and then went downstairs to fix breakfast. He made pancake batter and fried up bacon. Then he went upsatirs and got Ashe and had him go downstairs and sit at the table. He went in the bedroom to retrieve Lukka, and he gently kissed Aurora awake, Her arms were still wrapped tightly around the soundly sleeping boy. "Do fell up to coming down to breakfast, or would you like your pancakes up here?

Aurora a woke with the kiss and she first saw lukka still sleeping with her and then looked to Robert and smiled. "I need to get up for a bit, I can't spend all my time in bed and not taking care of all of you." she then gently tried to wake lukka up "come on lukka time to get up and get some breakfast."

Robert reached in and scooped the sleepy little boy from her arms> he rested him on his broad sholder, and helped her up out of bed with his free hand and wrapped his arm around her as they walked to the kitchen. He sat Lukka in the high chair that Ashe had recently abandoned and seated Aurora next to him. The little boy rubbed his eyes sleepily until he began to smell the pancakes cooking.

Aurora smiled as they went downstairs and then saw Ashe already sitting at the table. "good morning Ashe," she then kissed the top of his head

Back
Top Bottom