Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

"we will see." she finished at the sink. "I think I am going to take a bath and then go to bed. I am really tired all of a sudden." she said softly she kissed his cheek and then went to their bedroom, she ran a bath for herself and then sunk down in the warm water.

Robert waited for her in the bedroom. he was laying on the bed in a pair of boxers, when she came in from her bath. He watched as she made her nightime preparations and then dressed for bed. He loved how she looked fresh from the bath, and moved to cuddle when she climbed into bed.

Aurora was wearing her robe as she came from the bath. She got dressed slipping on a pair of pajama shorts and a tank top. She climbed into bed and just buried her head against him. Her mood had change dramatically she was certainly less talkative now, and more lost in heroin mind.

He cuddled her softly, and just provided comfort for her, letting her get used to the idea of what was coming.

The next morning Robert rose early , letting Aurora sleep in. He got Ashe up and dressed and then fixed some breakfast. t wasn't fancy, Roibert knew little about cooking. Just cereal and toast really an some sliced fruit, but the boys took it to her in bed.

Aurora heard Robert get up but she gave it a little while before she got up. She did not hear Ashe up yet so she figured she could enjoy her bed a bit. She was surprised when they brought her breakfast. "what is this."

Aurora smiled and grabbed Ashe and pulled him on to the bed with her. " I love you guys to." she kissed Ashe and hugged him close to her.

They sat with her as she ate breakfast and Ashe kissed her several times. When she was finished, Ase took the tray down to the kitchen and set it on the kitchen table, he couldnt yet reach the sink.

Aurora smiled as she ate her breakfast. As Ashe left her to take the tray always she got out of bed and got dressed and went downstairs.

When she got there, Robert was washing the dishes at the sink. "We're going to stay a family," he said. "Always, I promise."

"I don't know" he said, "I didn't know we had one. Sooner or later I have to get a job here but other than that, nothing I know about. What would you like to do?"

Aurora shrugged a bit. "I don't know part of me is still waiting for someone to burst through that door and say we have to do something, or something is expected of us."

"I'm sorry things got off to such a dreadful start with my old clan. They have been nothing but kind and generous here. I think we at least owe them the benefit of the doubt. They are trying to take the best of two worlds and make a new and better one. It seems to me that the choice we once worried about for Ashe of which life he will live need not be made here. He could have the best of both."

Aurora nodded a bit. "I am not saying they will do that. It's just one of those fears I have you, I can't really explain it. I guess with all we have been through I can't help to be careful and a bit worried."

"I know ,,, but do your best, thats all I can ask. " he pulled her to him and offered a comforting hug. He knew it was a difficult time for her, and he tried to be understanding about it. He kissed her deeply before letting go.

Aurora kissed him back as he broke the kiss her head rested against his chest. "I know, and I am trying, I did let Elzabeth bring us here and I managed to talk to her without ripping her limb from limb so give me some credit"

I am my dear, I am. I know how hard it is for you, but they are sacrificing too. Please remember that. All they are asking is for your friendship.

Robert smiled at her statement, he wasn't sure, but he hoped she had meant her love. He knew it was hard for her, but he also knew that her capacity for loving others was great.

Aurora was glad he was not pushing her like the first time, this time he would let her go at her own pace and it would most likely work out better for her in the end

Robert hugged her. " Well why don't you take Ashe out in the yard and play with him today, while I go look for a job. As kind as they have been here I need to support us properly.

"as much as I don't want you to go, I know you have to, I will look for job as well to support us so you don't to do all work."

Back
Top Bottom