Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

"We will respect your wished here. All we ask is that you and your family will help us to protect each other just as we have for you. We try to share what we have, and be kind and good to one another here. We are making a new tradition here, one that takes the respect for family and caring of the old ways and combines it with a respect of the individual, that was missing in them. We won't try and change you, or make you something that your not, but we ask the same from you, respect fro who we are, our way of life, and your help in protecting it, for the good of your family and the others here.

Our young men need a strong example of respect, an Alpha male in the old tradition there are none of them left save for Robert. We ask that you share a bit of his time with our young men, that they might learn the respect for family that he has. It will dissapear otherwise. As for you, should you wish to influence the teaching of the females in your ways, it is your right as an alpha, though we will understand if you decline to do so. I am prepared to teach them, if you are not. and you are very very welcome here as are your children." Elizabeth smiled at her warmly and offered her a friendly hug.

"thank you Elizabeth, I must say you have shown me more respect understanding in the short time since I have been here then the clan has ever shown me. I mean even down the fact you gave me my own home and retrieved the items from my house shows a great understanding for you that I am not like a normal alpha female, that I don't need to live a pack life, I just need my family." she hugged a Elizabeth back. "and I can see that you will allow me the time to become comfortable here and not force this life on me."

Robert returned from the porch., and hugged Aurora. He thanked Elizabeth for her hospitality and gathered up Ashe and his toys. Aurora and I need to talk about our future." he said. He put Ashe back on his shoulders, an arm around Aurora and the walked quietly back to their home. "So what did you think?"he asked.

As they walked back to there house aurora smiled a bit. "I think Elizabeth means what she said in the hospital, this not going to be like the clan." she opened the front doo as they arrived at there home. "what did you think."

"Well let me tell you that her son is not looking to be the leader. He is scared to death of it. Even though his mother is a matriarch, His father has been dead since he was a small boy, and it shows. He was mostly looking for a father figure in my estimation. What did Elizabeth say the plan was?"

"poor guy, but at least he was trying to do some good and start a new pack, and that is basically what Elizabeth plan is to start a new life taking the good things from the old ways and bring them I to this new world, just having a place where we all feel safe, protected and happy."

He held her close and took a deep breath and smiled proudly. Do you think you can be happy raising a family here? he asked?

"I think I can be happy here. They respect the old ways and want me to teach them to their young men. It is truly an honor. I want you to know something" he said. "You are pregnant, I can tell, I'm so glad we found this place."

"I am very glad you will have the chance to teach the young men, I know you love your heritage." her jaw then dropped. "what ou mean I am pregnant I mean we just did it this morning."

"I can smell the change in your scent. Your pregnant. I'm sure Elizabeth could tell as well. Any full bread wolf brought up in the old ways will know. It helps them to know to respect your condition, and provide extra protection if its needed. The family is very important."

Aurora drew a deep breath, "I'm pregnant." she placed her hand on her stomach. "just when I thought we would have a chance to settle in a bit." she seemed a bit overwhelmed at the idea of having a new baby

"We will settle in." he said. "you can count on what ever help you need or want". Elizabeth has promised you will have your privacy, but that does not mean that they won't be willing to give all the help you want."

"it's not the help I am worried about, trust me, when I had Ashe I didn't need much help, it's just ever since you have been back it's just been a roller coaster ride for us, I was hoping to just have some peaceful time a head of us. Maybe even take a trip you and I once I am able to trust Elizabeth and the others to watch Ashe." she looked at him " but I am happy that I am pregnant and you will be here this time."

He kissed her warmly.. I think we can manage to find some time alone. He said. I am so proud that we will have more children together, that we will be able to share the fruits of our love.

Aurora kissed him. "I guess we have some stuff to do before the baby comes but we will get it done. " she kissed him again. "let's not tell ashe yet though until I can go to the doctor and confirm everything is ok."

He smiled and agreed. he made a mental note to be sure and tell Elizabeth of her wishes so the others who would also know would violate her desire. He was confident all would be well. He body was giving all the right signals in its scent. He kissed her and said " I love you so much.

She kissed him back softly "I love you more." she smiled and then gave him another kiss. "well should we start unpacking a bit." she had to admit Elizabeth did do a good job starting to put things away however the boxes that were still left were starting to drive her nuts.

Robert knew that this needed attention, and her nesting instinct would be growing ever stronger as the days and weeks passed. he looked through the boxes, finding ones he knew what to do with and started unpacking and putting things where they belonged.

Aurora went over to a box and was full of kitchen stuff. She dragged the box into the kitchen and began unpacking it. As she unpacked she realized that she know had a bigger kitchen. She couldn't believe how nice this house was.

Robert went in the kitchen and helped her with things that needed storing on high shelves, then kissed her. "Do you tink we can get this unpacked in just a day or two?"

Aurora smiled he came into the kitchen to help her. "I hope so but I don't know, why you sick of unpacking already?" she teased him a bit.

"I was sick of it before I started, he said laughing, but it has tor be done. I'd much rather be kissing you and being a pest" he said laughing again.

Aurora laughed "even Ashe knows better and not to be a pest right now" it was true they had not heard a peep out of Ashe since they came home

Alright, he said, I'll go bother him instaed Robert said with a snicker. He went back to Ashes room and found him highly absorbed with his serpant.

Back
Top Bottom