Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Aurora her the commotion from outside and sprang from the floor to the window. She saw the wolves attaking Robert and she wanted to go out there help but she had to protect Ashe in case one got in. She woke Ashe up and hid him in the bathroom, lucky there was only one tiny window in there so no man could get through that. She then went back to the door as Robert entered she gasped as he collapsed and got some blankets ripping them into bandages not knowing what to do, they were two far away from the car and she certainly could not carry him.

Robert's breathing was ragged, and his chest heaved. Blood flowed freely from all over his body. "Hold me" he gasped. Take care of Ashe. Run as soon as you can. Run far away. Leave me here for them to find. I will stop them at least once more. "

Aurora held his head in her lap tears in her eyes. "no Robert I can't, you can't leave us, how far do you really think we will get before they come after us and get us. Please are you strong enough to make it to the car."

"I don't know.. but you will have to keep me alive until I turn back. I'm too heavy this way. Just hold me please." he could feel his body beginning to turn.

Aurora watched as he transformed and then did her best she could help to car. She called to Ashe who followed being her as they made it to care. Aurora raced to the hospital hoping they would be able to stitch his wounds. Once in the hospital she held Ashe as she waited for the doctors to treat robert

Robert woke up in the hospital and looked around trying to remeber what had happened. When he realized he was at the hospital and in town, fear and worry gripped him. He grabbed a nurses arm. "My wife and boy ? are they here? I need to see them."

"they are fine Robert," a very formiluar voice was saying from the door way. It was Elizabeth, the matrearch for all the clans. She entered the room and the nurse left. "aurora is in the cafe getting Ashe something to eat, I have one of my sons watching her for a distance just in case." she took a seat in the chair next to bed . "I see you are in a bit of trouble."

"Trouble you and the clan created!" He ripped the IV out of his arm and got out of bed. He got up quickly, and grabbed her arm firmly. "You know I can crush the life out of you even now. You will walk me down to to whwere she is, and call off your son. Unless you wish to see him dead." His threat was firm , quiet , and resigned. He meant to carry it out if need be.

Elizabeth looked at him her eyes flashed red. "it would be better for you if you take your hands off of me" she growled knowing she did have the power to rip his arm off. "none this is my doing, and I am not here to drag you back you stupid boy, I am here to help you now if you would just the attitude and listen I can explain."

" He loosened the grip but did not let go. If you didn't send them, then who did?"

"probably one of the elder member of the clan. But I am not to worry about who sent them, I am here to offer you a new life, my son has started his own pack, some half breeds are there others from the clan who don't like the the new ways, he never wanted to be an alpha, but you and your wife could and you would all be safe there."

nightsorceress said:
"probably one of the elder member of the clan. But I am not to worry about who sent them, I am here to offer you a new life, my son has started his own pack, some half breeds are there others from the clan who don't like the the new ways, he never wanted to be an alpha, but you and your wife could and you would all be safe there."
He released her. "There is something you must know. My wife though a true Alpha, does not embrace the old ways, or even really the newer ones. She want us to separate completely from clan life all together. We will go with you, for our own safety, but know that you will have to convince Aurora too if you want an Alpha pair from us, and as you well know, should anyone threaten the boy in any way they do so on pain of death at my hand. I don't need to tell you why. Get us out of here now. I had to kill the chief Elder to protect my family and no I am being hunted. It took five prime wolves to do this 3 of which are now dead or crippled an soon will be, but they will send more.

Elizabeth nodded a bit, "I am sure with time aurora will like it there is very much like where she was living, everyone has there own home, and supports each other as needed, she is not expected to the mother of all there avaible for advice." she explained "are you feeling strong enough to leave her because we can protect you and your family while you here

"I am well enough. I would feel much safer recuperating somewhere else where i can have my family with me. Besides, as you know i will heal much faster in Aurora's presence. Lets get out of here now."

"I am certain you will heal just fine. She is coming now" Elizabeth could smell the girl and the boy making there way back to the room.

Aurora came in the room seeing woman there and Robert standing. "overt what is going on"

This is Elizabeth. The Matriarch of the Clans. She and her son are trying to start a new clan with the help of a few who are dissatisfied with what is happening , and have offered us help. I will let her explain it to you first hand. Her son has been standing guard over you without my knowledge. I almost attempted killing them all.

Aurora seemed frozen in the door way as she looked at her.

"it's alright dear, I hope that you will come stay with house, it be safe, you have you home, this place is very much like the home you had to flee from."

aurora looked at Robert seeing what he thought about all this

He saw the concern on her face. "I think they are sincere and on the right track, Aurora, It may be just what we need. They are trying to establish a new clan based on the best of the new and old ways, and they are looking for an Alpha couple to lead it. I told them you would be skeptical, as I was at first."

"but you do not have to agree to be an alpha right away dear, come find out if you like it there first. There is no pressure." elizabeth explained.

Aurora bit her lip and then nodded her head "alright we will go"

Robert got dressed and checked out of the hospital "against medical advice" and they followed the group in their car to where the clan would be started.

Once they arrived in there new home Elizabeth got of the car and showed them there new house which was fairly large. "we went your old home and got your things, we just packed everything, I hope you all like it here." She then gave Robert keys to the house and let the family get comfortable

"This is a lot better than the woods, Robert said ,looking around. Do you think you will be ok being part of a clan?" he asked Aurora. He was skeptical that it would succeed because of her reluctance in the past. "one thing is sure, it is safer than being on our own."

"I think I may, from the way Elizabeth described it it is very much like living with the half breeds. Plus I do not like living in the woods." she paused a moment "but we can talk a bit later we should get both you and Ashe to bed, you both could use your rest"

Robert was tired. That was true. But he felt much better being at home with Aurora near by. Her response encouraged him. It was the first positive then she had said about the clan. He hoped it was a good sign. He fellasleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Aurora let Robert go to bed as she out Ashe to bed, she was happy to see that his room was set up for him already, Elizabeth must have understood the hell Ashe had been through so it was conforming to the boy to have his bed back in a sense. She kissed him good night and then went to bed with Robert, falling a sleep just as quickly

Back
Top Bottom