Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Robert was cut to the heart by her words. "What the half breeds and you don't know is the good that there is in the pack life. None of you have ever lived it, yet you condem it without any understanding of it. At the same time you expect me to accept that everything I know, everything I am, is inferior to what they have, even when you yourself say there are problems" How is that love? Tell me that please. It's just as important a question as yours. My people know more of love than you do despite your demand that our marriage be based on it." Robert looked at her waiting for her answer.

"Robert I didn't say these things to fight with you, it's just when I was with the pack I felt so uncomfortable, I was always watched. And there was expecting set of me that I had no clue about. I am happy living a normal life" aurora sighed a bit, she did not want to fight or cause trouble she just wanted to be honest with him.

"I'm sorry, I didnt want a fight either, but do you realize that never since we have met, have you ever accepted that the life I grew up in had any value at all. I could have forced it on you, I still could, but I chose not to out of love. That doesn't mean that I don't long for you to aceept me and love me for who I am.... the way I am. I know we are different, and always will be. But does that make your way right and mine wrong necessarily?"

"I did not say it was wrong, I just said it was not the right place for me, I never lived in a place that felt like home until I ended up here. I am sorry your world never felt like home, I wish it did, for your sake."

Robert wrapped an arm around her. "Alright my darling. I will try to remember your feelings. Lets not decide right now how many children we will or won't have. We can do that as we go along."

Aurora leaned against him his words did mean a lot to her. She just watched Ashe play. She felt like in that moment she had a real family, and she couldn't be happier

Ashe came running up full of sand. "your a mess Kid!" Robert said smiling... You need cleaning up before you get near your mom." He took Ashe by the hand and led him to the mens room. He got him out of his clothes and shook out all the sand. Then he got him dressed again. Hoisting him onto his big shoulders, he ran across the park and stopped at the slide. He lifted him right to the top step, and then stood behind him till he was on his way down. They repeated this maneuver many times untill both were tired. Robert carried him back to the blanket and Ashe laid his head in his momma's lap and fell dead asleep in seconds.

Aurora shook her head at her sandy boy. She was surprised when suddenly Robert stood up to take him to be cleaned it was nice having someone else help. She packed up the rest of their lunch and waited. When they came back and Ashe fell a sleep she smiled. "I guess someone is a bit tired"

"Yes, I think I wore him out, but then that is my job. We will have to do this more often." Taking advantage of their son's sleepy condition, he cuddled up to Aurora, and hugged hergently then nuzzled her neck andk kissed her. The park was relatively quiet that morning and they were more or less alone in the idillic setting.

"Have I told you I love you yet today?" he asked. "and I love this little man too" he said gently patting Ashe on the head. He pulled her back so her head was in his lap as Ashe lay in hers. he gently rubbed her shoulders and then looked around. seeing they were alone and Ashe was sound asleep he couldn't resist slipping a hand down her blouse and cupping her soft breast.

Aurora smiled at him. "I love you too." she kissed his hand and sighed softly as he laid her in his lap. But she jumped when he touched her breast, almost moving Ashe. "what are you doing"

"Shhhh! be still and enjoy it..." were alone here in this part of the park, and Ashe is sound asleep if you dont wake him."
He continued to toy with her nipples, first one then the other as he gently kissed her lips, face, and neck.

Aurora was enjoying what he was doing to her body, she even closed her eyes a moment, but she opened her eyes and looked at him. "you have to stop, it feels to good, plus I don't feel comfortable doing this sort of thing with out son right here."

"Shhhhh!" he said again. "he is sleeping, we will stop if he wakes up, and there's is no such thing as too good a feeling, not between lovers."

She was obsessing and he knew it. He paused at his teasing and gently cradled Ashe in his arms then laid him down next to his mother's thigh. with her pussy now unencumbered, he slipped his fingers into he jeans and panties and found her clit. He was sure that now she wouldnt resist further as he watched her arousal build.

Aurora watched he moved their son she wondered what he was doing but as his fingers slipped inside her panties she knew what he was up to. She bit her lip as his action started to feel really good.

Robert kissed her gently and toyed with her quietly as Ashe slept against her thigh . He wanted her to know she was loved and that he wanted her to enjoy their sex even when it wouldnt lead to children.

Aurora tried not to vocalize how much pleasure she received from him but it was hard. She gasped and whispered she loved him. "I can't wait till later tonight when Ashe is in bed and we can do more than just toy with each other."

"There is no reason to wait" he says in a hushed tone. Robert unzipped his pants and reeased his hard cock. he stops his teasing and grabbing the crotch of her panties pulls them down her thighs. Then lifting her up and arranging her long skirt, he sets her in his lap imaleing her on his hard member. The look on her face priceless. "why wait" he said. In the mean time Ashe slept quietly.

Aurora looked puzzled at what he meant by why wait when suddenly he released his member and then in quick movements he picked her up and she was impaled on him. She froze there a moment as her womanhood hurt a bit it had been four years since she had anyone inside her.

Her look of surprise and initial pain seemed to be fading as he slowly rocked beneith her and brough a hand softly to her breast. he kissed her neck behind her ears and turning her head sucked in her full lips.

Robert again slipped his hand inside her skirt and began to massage her now fully exposed clit as his hard cock stiulated her from inside .As her pussy was responding Robert became increasingly excited and close to his own release.

Back
Top Bottom